Sex Ain't Better Than Love ?

By NooFakeIshh

More

Sex Ain't Better Than Love ? Character Info
Sex Ain't Better Than Love ? One
Sex Ain't Better Than Love ? Two
Sεx Ain't Better Than Love ? 3
Sex Ain't Better Than Love ? 4
Sex Ain't Better Than Love ? ✘ Seven ✘
Sex Ain't Better Than Love ? ✘ Eight ✘
Sex Ain't Better Than Love ? ✘ Nine ✘
Sex Ain't Better Than Love ? ✘ 1O ✘
Sex Ain't Better Than Love ? ✘ 11 ✘
Sex Ain't Better Than Love ? ✘ 12 ✘
Sex Ain't Better Than Love ? ✘ 13 ✘
Sex Ain't Better Than Love ? ✘ 14 ✘
Sex Ain't Better Than Love ? ✘ 15 ✘
Sex Ain't Better Than Love ? ✘ 16 ✘
Sex Ain't Better Than Love ? ✘ 17 ✘
Sex Ain't Better Than Love ? ✘ 18 ✘
Sex Ain't Better Than Love ? ✘ 19 ✘
Sex Ain't Better Than Love ? ✘ 20 ✘
Sex Ain't Better Than Love ? ✘ 21 ✘
Sex Ain't Better Than Love ? ✘ 22 ✘

Sex Ain't Better Than Love ? ✘ Six ✘

17.1K 269 53
By NooFakeIshh

Asia

Today is a very special day, I'm single, I'm feeling good as hell right now, I don't need no damn man bringing me down trying to stop me from feeling like the world is mine and I can do whatever I want to when I want to! Independent is the way to be. Other than all that today is my birthday, so I'm feeling extra happy about that. Nothing can bring me down.

Woke up early to a beautiful morning and hopped in shower and put my phone loudly up on Pandora Radio . . I'm picky with my music, I had to keep getting out the shower to hear a song I like . But then as I about to get out the shower and change the song Party Rock Shuffle by LMFAO started playing . I was like awe shit and started dancing like it was nobody's business and almost slipped on the damn soap . . Got out the shower dancing and damn near gave myself a mini heart attack when I almost slipped again on the wet floor. But that didn't stop me from dancing still, this song always got my hyped to do whatever, I loved getting my shuffle on . . I could be in the library hearing this song on my iPod and still dance my ass off I didn't give a damn . I see no limit to living life .

Blow drying my hair I styled it up, I decided to listen to what Tremaine told me before about how I didn't need makeup to make me beautiful so I only applied very little . I ain't say I was giving it up like that, just won't be using as much as before . I've cut back hours in the bathroom. But as soon as I opened the door to leave out the bathroom I had two pies thrown in my damn face .

"Ahhhaaaa, happy birthday !" Tremaine and Forrest shouted in unison.

"You dumbasses, I just took a damn shower now I have to take another to wash this damn custard out !" I shouted

"Nah, you should keep in. You look a 100% better, how the pie taste tho ?" Tremaine joked

"I don't know but you both about to find out !"

I took a handful of custard off my face and started running after them all through the house, Trey ran in one direction and Forrest in the other, Forrest kept dodging behind the furniture and Trey kept running in circles .

"Owww ! Oww shit damn oww ." I fell on to the floor

Forrest started laughing at me but Tremaine showed a little more concern "What happen ?" he asked

"I don't know I must have slipped on some pie, my ankle hurts ." I said

"Let me see ." they both bent down towards me

"Oppsss !"

I took the pie I had in my hand and smeared it on their face and clothes . . Forrest grabbed my arms and Tremaine grabbed me by my legs . I couldn't say anything because I was too busy laughing at them . They carried me all the way outside and flung me in the pool . When I resurfaced they were both laughing harder than ever .

"Took care of that shower for you ." Trey said

"Kiss my ass ." I said

"Which one of us first ?" Forrest laughed

I got back into the shower to clean myself and put on a new set of clothes, I came out peeking my head around the corner of the door making sure they weren't standing there with another set of pies . The coast was clear so I laid in my bed for a few minutes and called up Mom to see how she was doing . . Afterwards, I loaded up the picture I took before and printed them out, I have a big interview tomorrow at important Magazine company downtown, this can be the start of everything I ever wanted and I won't let NOBODY get in the way of that .

"Knock, knock . . You decent ?" Tremaine said coming in covering his eys

"Yeah, come in ."

"Damn girl you look good . Happy Birthday baby ." he hugged me and gave me a friendly kiss on the cheek

"Thank you . . You don't have anymore pies with you do you ?" I smiled

"No, you good for now ."

"So what are we doing today, you going all out for me right ?"

"Wish I could but I'm busy today, money don't wait for nobody ." he said

I laugh "I understand, I just thought we could all do something together . . . So where's my present ?"

"Present ? How about a free room to sleep in, free food to eat, no rent to pay . That ain't good enough for you ?" he said

"Okay alright, I see how you like to keep throwing that in my face . . It's cool I guess that's the greatest present of all I can get from you ."

"You took these ? This is nice, you got a true gift girl ." he said looking at my pictures I just made

"Yeah, those are going to make me good money one day . These pictures are my way out ."

"That's what's up, so I'll see you later tonight maybe if I get home early enough you'll probably be sleep but have a good one baby and Happy Birthday again ."

"Bye ." I said nonchalantly

Forrest

I need today to be special, we already started the day off good but I need it to go out with a bang for her or us banging together, whatever way she pleases (; There's a million things I can think of doing together but I just don't want to do the usual . Sometimes less is more but I still want to be able to make it good enough so I know that when she smiles that smile will never fade away .

"You wanna go for a walk ? I popped in her room and asked

"Yep, sure let's go ."

We walked around the neighborhood in our gated community, the sun was raised high in the sky beating down on her caramel skin, the color of her shirt made her eyes pop like two glassy marbles . She was bad and she knew it .

We walked all the way down to the little park down the street, it had a tennis court, basketball court, and everything else . We sat on top of the picnic tables and talked about what's going down for tonight .

"I'm ready to pop bottles and go all out tonight, but everything got to have a time limit because I have something to do in the a.m ." she said

"Well what do you have in mind ?" I asked

"I don't know everything is up in the air right now because I have to do something later too, this guy I met wants to take me out ." she said

"Another dude wants to take you out ?"

"Yeah . . He's cute and funny, he's good people I think you would like him, I think I like him . I owe him a lot right now because he hooked me up with this interview I got tomorrow ."

"Well you can tell this dude goodbye because even though this is your day, were spending it together . . And when you see what I got for you your going to go crazy ."

"You got me something ? You didn't have to do that . . But give it to me anyway I wanna see it, where is it !" she got excited

"Chill out, you'll get it later . . Don't make me take it back to the store ."

"Wish I you would I will slap the taste out your mouth don't play with me ." she smiled

"Do it I bet you won't . . I'll take your gift back quicker then you can say I'm sorry ."

She reached her hand towards my face but I kept swatting her hand away, she kept trying but I grabbed her hand and held it behind her back, she reached the other around to try and get at me but I grabbed that one and place it around her back . . I had hands strained behind as she tried wiggling herself free .

"The more you struggle the more it's going to hurt ." I said

"Okay, alright let me go now, I'm sorry ." she laughed

"Nahh, I don't think you mean it . Make it believable ."

"How's this for believable ."

She took one of her hands and reached down below to grab my package, I instantly let her go but she was still holding on to me .

"Okay, okay, alright stop playing Asia ."

"What's the matter baby boy, can't take it ? You don't like being held like that do you ?" she teased

"I mean I do but you can loosen that grip up a little bit, obviously you like it too if you still holding on to it ." I smiled

She grabbed held of me a little tighter "Easy now, don't start nothing you can't finish ." she finally let go . . "Come on, I need to go wash my hands . . . And then let's go pop up at the studio to see Trey !" she suggested .

Asia Pov

I feel like taking it easy tonight because if I mess up my interview tomorrow I will blow my damn brains out . . Today I just want to be with my friends but it doesn't feel right without Tremaine . Him, Forrest and I always do things with each other so it doesn't feel right that he can't be here tonight . So since he can't come be with us, were bringing the party to him . . . When Forrest and I walked in on his recording session he was wrapping up the end to his song .

Heart Attack:

In too deep, can't think about giving it up
But I never knew love would feel like a heart attack
It's killing me, swear I never cried so much
Cause I never knew love would hurt this fuckin' bad
The worst pain that I ever had

Ohhh wo-oh, never never never knew love (Ohhh wo-oh) would hurt this fuckin' bad
The worst pain that I ever had

And it hurts,
Cause I wanna leave, and you wanna leave
But the loves keeps us together

And if I lose you
I'm afraid I would lose who
I gave my love to
That's the reason I stay around
Even though I fell way

In too deep, can't think about giving it up
But I never knew love would feel like a heart attack
It's killing me, swear I never cried so much
Cause I never knew love would hurt this fuckin' bad
The worst pain that I ever had

Ohhh wo-oh, never never never knew love (Ohhh wo-oh) would hurt this fuckin' bad
The worst pain that I ever had .

"Ayeeee ! That was nice I like it ." I said as he came out the studio

"What's up bruh ." Trey and Forrest did the brotherly love thing

"What are you two doing here ?" he asked

"I didn't want to party without you so we kicking it here, is that a problem ?"

"Nah it's cool Asia baby we can do whatever you like just give me a few minutes, do me a favor you two and go in the café room real quick, I'll be in there in a minute ."

Forrest Pov

"We ain't staying here all day are we ?" I asked

"Yeah, why not ?" she said

"Because I wanted to give you my gift and it damn sure isn't here ."

"Iight, we'll stay for a couple more minutes is that cool with you ?" she asked

Before I could get a word out, Trey came in holding a birthday cake singing along with all his other producer people with him, someone turned out the lights and lit the candles on the cake . Asia got teary eyed as she looked around the room saw everyone was there for her . And there was that smile that I wanted to give her, but it got taken away from me by Trey .

"Thank you so much . Tremaine and all you other people I don't know sorry for busting in on your production messing up your time and money, I apologize but thank you so much I appreciate it ." she laughed

"You welcome, anything for you ." Trey hugged her

She cut her cake and everyone in the room started eating it, she was about to grab her piece but Trey stopped her before she could get one . "Wait Asia I got a special piece for you right here ." he said

She turned around and Trey pushed a plate of cake in her face, everyone else in the room followed and started throwing cake in other peoples faces as well, it was war from there on . . It was shocking to see she didn't get any on her clothes, because I damn sure am not beat for another repeat of what happened earlier . She wiped her face off and freshened up, I was ready to get out of there .

"Are you ready yet ?" I asked

"Why you want to leave aren't you having fun here ?" she asked

"I just want to give you what I wanted to for the past hour, if we don't leave were going to miss it ." I said

"Iight, okay come on ."

She hugged Trey bye and we finally left out of there . . I was kind of mad, I felt like I wouldn't get the same reaction to my gift that she gave to Trey . . I could tell she really wanted to stay at the studio with him but hey, that's just the way it got to be .

The night was perfect as we walked through Central Park, the sky was clear as the stars glistened above, over in the distance you could her music playing . . See this week was Soul Week and different type of artist are going to be performing tonight in the park, I thought I take her and surprise her to see her favorite performer . . . We pushed and squeezed our way through to the front, Goapele just finished singing her old hit Closer and now it's time for Marsha Ambrosius .

"OH SHIT ! Forrest it's MARSHA !" she screamed

Marsha came out and did her thing performing all her new stuff and she brought out an old member of her group Floetry Nataile Stewart . "Before we get started singing this song we got a birthday girl in the crowd right now . Asia Summers happy birthday sweetie I hope it's a good one, this one is for you sweetheart I see you ." Marsha Ambrosius said

"OH MY GOD, SHE JUST SAID MY NAME . Thank youuuuu !" she was shocked in awe

Marsha started singing Asia's song Getting Late, and she swayed back and forth to the music . I placed my head on her shoulder as she stood in front of me and slid my arms through her side and wrapped them around her waist as we swayed to the music together .

The little concert lasted for a good 4 hours, and she enjoyed every minute of it . But the smile she gave me didn't seem as good as the one she gave Trey .

"Thank you, thank you so much . . I loved the whole night, I can't believe you got Marsha fucking Ambrosius to shout me out, that made my night, thank you ." she said as we sat in the car

"But that's not all doe ." he said

"There's more ?" her voice lifted

I reached around the backseat and pulled out a Jacob's jewelry bag . "Here, this is all ."

She looked at me with a blank face "I can't take that Forrest ."

"Yeah you can, it's your birthday don't worry about the price of the gift just open it ."

She took the bag out my hand and reached down inside to open it . . "A walmart bag with a card inside a expensive ass jewelry bag, very funny . . You got me, you faked me out good ." she playfully punched me in the arm

"Here's the real thing ."

I gave her another bag to open and when she looked at her face lit up, I caught the moment I've been wanting all day, this night was about her but I took it into my very own .

"Woah Forrest seriously, a black diamond bracelet . . How the hell did you afford this, how much did it cost ?" she asked

"It cost a guap, but don't worry about that . Happy Birthday ."

She smiled down at the bracelet . "I hate you I wish you didn't get this for me ."

"Why ?"

"I don't think it's right that I take it, it doesn't feel right ."

"Who cares Asia, it's okay I want you to have it so take it and don't say a damn thing about it no more ."

I laughed "Thank you Forrest, really I'm serious . . The fact that you went out and got this for me when you know damn well you didn't have to means a lot to me, I love it and I love you . Thanks bestfriend ." she leaned over to kiss me on the cheek

There go that damn friend word again .

Asia Pov

I'm loving the shit out of my life right now, I can't believe all that happen tonight . I don't like the fact that Forrest gave me this bracelet, it's staring me down with guilt . . I feel like there's something behind it, because I know damn well no friend would never buy another friend a gift like his unless it means something behind it . . . Nahhh, I'm sure I'm just over analyzing it, today was my day and it couldn't have gone any better, and tomorrow will be even better because I'm getting my dream job ! Ain't no way in hell they won't hire me .

Finally we got home at around 1:30 am or so, I changed into my pjs and went into the kitchen to get a soda . I placed my bracelet on the dresser and laid back down in my bed and listened to my iPod as I replayed everything that went down today in my mind and smiled all the things that came to mind when suddenly my body bounced up and down from the bed as sat someone down on it, I turned around to see it was Trey .

"What's up how did it go today ?" he asked

"It was great, I loved it ." I smiled

"That's what's up, sorry I couldn't be with you, you know how it is ." he said

"I'm not complaining, make your money boo ."

"I'm so tried ." he said taking off his shirt

"Excuse you but this is not Chip and Dale, put your shirt back on ." I said

He laughed "Nope, now I'm going to, I'll leave you off just because you told me to put it back on ."

"What does your tattoo say ?" I asked as he laid next to me

"Why you looking at my chest now ?" he said

"Oh please don't kid yourself, I was only looking at the tattoo that's it ." I said

"It says, To God I Pray May April's Showers Rain on Her Forrest And Grow the Strength that Started With One Rose ."

"Awe that's so cute ! You know what I noticed about you . Your always taking care of someone else which is good but no one really looks out for you . Your always doing things for other people but no one takes care of you ." I said

"I don't need anybody to take care of me ."

"Sure you do, you work your ass off all day there's no reason why you shouldn't come home to a warm meal, a good girl, and nice hot back rub ."

"I don't want a good girl, I want a bad chick, a body like blam, brains off the charts, and a sex game that's bananas ."

"I don't get no badder than this right here ." I joked pointing to myself

"Asia, you can't even make toast, what the hell you know about cooking ."

I laughed "Tremaine I can cook, you haven't even tried my cooking ."

"Yeah cause I don't wanna get food poison ."

I hit him in his chest "Shut up, I can too cook fool ."

"Yeah okay whatever you say . . " he said

"Tremaine, it's 2:43 am shouldn't you be going up and out to your room now ?" I said remembering what I had to do in the morning

"I could but I'm not, now get the blanket and put it on me ."

"I ain't moving till I get some manners ."

He smirked "Pleaseeee place the blanket over me ."

"That's much better !" I plugged my alarm up and went to sleep

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

881K 26.9K 27
9.9K 475 17
Read to find out ☺️🤞🏾
Prophet By NooFakeIshh

General Fiction

488 21 5
Pharaoh's Eye Spin Off