The lost Sky

By anneko16

Sawada Tsunayoshi, the Vongola Decimo.... is lost After the last war the vongola famiglia died, everyone rein... More

Before you start...
Chapter 1: Second life, second chance
Chapter 2: The Twist that changes everything Part 1
Chapter 3: The Twist that changes everything Part 2
Chapter 4: The first school day,without or with problems?
Chapter 5: Rooted to the past
Chapter 6: A new rival?
Chapter 7: The Summoning Lesson
Chapter 8: The Training Camp Part 1
Chapter 9: The Training Camp Part 2
Chapter 10: Meeting and Questions
Chapter 11: New... Friends?
Chapter 12: The gloomy Weathers light up
Chapter 13: A tutor from Hell
Chapter 14: Mission in the Amusement Park
Chapter 15: A Student's duty
Chapter 16: The Training Camp (Forest Version) Part 1
Chapter 17: The Training Camp (Forest Version) Part 2
Chapter 18: The Training Camp (Forest Version) Part 3
Chapter 19: The Gamble of Fates
Chapter 21: Travelling to Kyoto
Chapter 22: Welcome to Kyoto!
Chapter 23: Trainings and Expositions Part 1
Chapter 24: Trainings and Expositions Part 2

Chapter 20: Explanations

6.5K 212 113
By anneko16

A/n: Hi, everybody, I'm back! Thank you for the votes and comments! Next week, I possibly can't post a chapter, because I have to learn because of my exams. So, I say it now. 😊 And in the chapter, I will write the events  around Tsuna so ro know  what happens with Rin after the trial, you should read the manga. I don't own Khr or Blue Exorcist!

"Talking"
'Thoughts'
"Demon's talking"
"Italian"

Third P.O.V

Yukio was walking to his and Rin's room. He remembered yesterday's events. His brother's identity being uncovered, the students reactions and then his own shock. His shock, about Tsuna being a half-demon just like Rin. He protected their aniki. And what was he doing he whole time? He was petrified to his place and when he realized that the Paladin attacked again and this time it was the brunette, he couldn't do anything. No,the ones who helped the brunette were 7 strangers and Reborn.

The events happened quickly and then he realized that he was in the infirmary with the Exwires.

- Flashback -

Yukio and the other students were sitting in a circle, all of their attention being on the young teacher. Yukio looked around, seeing the question in their eyes and then sighed. He knew that he had to explain it now.

"So, as you have seen, Aniki...no, Okumura Rin has Satan's blue flames. That is because he was born from a human woman and a Satan possessed man."

"Uhm... Okumura-sensei... isn't it true that you're Okumura-kun's twin brother, right?" Konekomaru asked as he was holding his bandaged arm. Yukio looked at him, while saying.

"I am truly the twin brother of Rin, but I didn't inherite the blue flames. I undergo daily check-ups, but suprisingly enough, I'm just your average human. But back to the topic, Rin's flame were sealed inside 'Koumaken' so he could live as a relatively normal person for the last sixteen years." Here, Rin stopped for a minute.

"However, Koumaken can no longer hold his flames in check. His power was awoken approximately three months ago... Until then, Rin was brought up without any knowledge of who he really was..." after that there was silent. The Exwires were thinking about the doings of the half-demon and then imagined him living carefreely without knowing about this world. And then his powers have awoken and then his Father died..

It shuddered the students. Bon was the first who came out of his shock.

"Why?... What was he raised for?" He said while crawing. His throat ached after Amaimon's grab.

"To be frank... I don't understand it either. Sorry, that's all I know about this." He got up and started to walk out. Kamiki looked at his faring form then she thought of the third brother. She realized that Yukio didn't say anything about him.

"Hey! Sensei!" She shouted. That got the attention of everybody in the room. Yukio turned to her.

"Yes, Kamiki-san?"

"What about Tsuna-kun? He is a half-demon just like Okumura-kun. And the Paladin said something about his flames... he called them, Sky flames. What is he?" She asked and the other realized that Yukio didn't say anything of the little brunette.

Kamiki really knew where to attack. She asked that one thing which was the young sensei's sore point. He sighed.

"I... didn't know anything about Tsuna. My father hadn't said anything about him either." He left the students there. The last thing he heard was Bon trying to shout after him and Konekomaru calming the coughing boy down.

- Flashback end -

Yukio sighed at the memory. After the trial, Shura phoned him and explained what happened there and her accepting the job to teach the half-demon about demon swords. He asked after Tsuna but she said that he is with Reborn and he was awoken at the trial just to collapse again. He really tired himself so Shura said not to trouble him today. He need a rest.

He was confused but then he got a message from an unknow number. It was about leaving the brunette rest today and then they will explain tomorrow.

Of course, it was from the ravenet demon. Yukio didn't want to know how he got his number.

The young sensei opened the door to their room.

"Sorry, Nii-san, but you are going to be late! Shura-san is already waiting for you, so hurry up and..." he looked up just to find Rin's bed empty. He was baffled but he knew his brother. He facepalmed.

'Why must he make it more difficult?'

"Where on earth did he...?

*BEEP*

*BEEP*

The younger twin looked at his message. It was from Shura.

--------------------------
To the Scaredy-Cat four eyes

Sorry, gonna be a bit late, had to grab some props. I'll be leaving it to you, Scaredy ♡.

From: Shura-sama.
--------------------------

Yukio was looking at the text, black lines appearing on his face.

"Every single d*mn one of them..." he shot his phone close, and then turned to the direction of the school.

●○●○●○●

Tsuna felt warm. He was asleep but as the ray of the sun landed on his eyes, he started to get up. He was tired so he snuggled closer to the warmness. But as he pressed his head on the wall, he heard a rhythmic beating of a heart.

The brunette was confused then he lifted his head and opened his eyes reluctantly. And he find his face being apart from Reborn's just by a mere 10 centimetres. He blushed hard and then looked down. He pushed his head onto the ravenet's chest, attempting to hide his red face. He hoped that the other didn't notice it.

Then he heard and felt the chuckling of the demon.

"Do you like what you see, neh, Dame-Tsuna?" The ravenet asked with a smirk. He was enjoying this kinds of mornings.

"Yes...nononono-No! I mean, you are handsome and strong and, and and... where did I want to arrive?" The brunette tilted his head and Reborm chuckled again and patted the floppy locks.

'Oh,I really like this kind of mornings...'

*BOOM*

'And there goes the peacefulness...'

An explosion was heard. Some shouting followed after it. Tsuna was confused and then he looked at the demon.

"Reborn, what was that?" He asked. He tried to get up, but the arms of the ravenet didn't budge. He looked at him with question. "Reborn...?"

"Ignore it. You must rest now. And anyway, it must be some brats playing with fireworks." Reborn said. He really was annoyed that his cuddling time was disturbed.

"But the only ones who live here are you, me and my brothers... Oh my god! Did they start to fight again?!" And without wasting time, he jumped out of the demon's arm and ran out. He hasn't even put his shoes on. Reborn grumbled a little then hurried after the brunette.

Meanwhile Tsuna was running to the direction where the noise came. It was getting louder and louder. And then, there was another boom.

"Omg, don't tell me, Rin-nii is using hos flames?! Everything will burn down!' He didn't stop when he arrived to the door of the dining-room. He struck  the door open amd shouted.

"Rin-nii, Yuki-nii, what the H*ll are you doing!? I told you before, don't fight with each other! You are part of the same family! So calm down!" Tsuna shouted, his eyes were burning in sunset-colour. Then the brunette saw tha occupants of the room. They were frozen to their position, too.

Hayato was fighting with Ryohei, the dynamites in his hand and the boxing gaunlets on the others ones. Takeshi was standing between them, trying to calm them down. At the other partnof the room, Hibari and Mukuro was fighting with their weapons out. They destroyed some tables and chairs but luckily, they wer few in numbers. And then at the wall, Chrome and Lambo stood, one looking at them worriedly and the other looking lazy. But as they heard the shout, they all turned to the door.

Tsuna stood there at his place, then in his confusion, he tilted his head.

"Eh?... Who are you?" The brunette knew that they didn't mean danger to him and he felt the hole in his heart filling up. He was utterly perpelexed.

The guardians looked at the standing brunette, who tilted his head in confusion and his orange-eyes were full of question. Standing face to face with their beloved Sky, they were overwhelmed with emotions. The burden of him being dead disappeared and it was switched to happiness of seeing the brunette alive.

The first to shook his shock off was Lambo. He blinked and blinked, but the brunette didn't disappear. He was here. He ran to the brunette and hugged him strongly. He was taller than the little sky but now, he seemed like he reverted back to his 5-years-old self.

"Tsuna-nii... I'm so glad... You-you are safe..." he cried out. It was the first time that he let his depression of losing his home out. He was crying just like a little kid.

Tsuna looked at the crying teen, he looked so small in his arms right now. He felt the sadness of the teen and it heart his heart. So he did what he felt well and let his Intuition do its work. He hugged the teen.

"Ssh... everything is alright now... so calm down, okay? Then I will give you some graphes candies, okay? So calm down..." Tsuna rocked the teen in his arms. He felt that his tears started to weep.

The Guardians saw the hugging form of the two and their heart felt happiness. Some of them smiled too. But the guardians had to admit that they felt a little jealousy of the lightning guardian.

'He is the same.'

When Tsuna felt that the teen in his arms calmed down, he released him. Lambo straightened up and rubbed his eyes. He felt much more comfortable. Tsuna smiled at the teen and then rubbed the curly locks.

"Are you alright?" He asked softly.

"Ye-yeah." Lambo murmured. A light blush appeared on his face. The guardians couldn't take it anymore.

'That cow is stealing his attention!...'

Mukuro walked to the brunette.

"But I quite feeling unwell. Can I get a cuddle, too?" Then without an answer, he tried to hug the brunette.

Read:tried.

A deadly swing almost killed him. Luckily, the creepy pineapple dodged. He turned back and smiled at the pissed Hibari.

"What's the matter, Skylark?" Mukuro asked as his trident appeared.

"Hn. Little animal. (Get your dirty paws away from the Little animal, pervert Pineapple.)" The cloud guardian said and miraculously, Tsuna understood it.

"Oya, oya. Are you jealous that I was the first to make the move after the cow?" Mukuro smirked. Kyoya was pissed now.

"Hn. (I'll bite you to death.)" Their fighting started again. The other guardians felt the same as the cloud guardian. They wanted to attack them, too.

'Huh, what's happening?' Tsuna looked around in his confusion. The two boys were fighting and the others glared daggers at the weird-haired boy too.

"Wha..."

*BANG*

"Enough. Or I will pierce some bullets into you." The ravenet demon walked into the room than as naturally as it is he hugged the brunette from the back. He lay his head into the floppy locks and then his tensed muscles relaxed.

'Much better.'

Then he glared at the guardians.

'You all interrupted my cuddling time' the guardians got the message and shuddered. Tsuna saw it and looked up at the demon.

"Reborn? Are they your acquaintances?"

"They are more like yours..."

"Huh..." he looked down and then started to tap his jaw. The brunette ignored the hugging demon and started to think. He was mumbling his thoughts out." So that dream was true, and if I remember correctly, they were the ones who saved me yesterday. But the opposite with Reborn, I don't remember their names. Just nicknames, that they used to call each other: Puppy, Pineapple, Skylark and just like that. But that can't be their names and they looked very angry, when they were called like that... hmm? Reborn, what's the problem?" Tsuna looked at the demon who was holding his laughter back.

"Nothing, you can continue." He said. Tsuna looked confused them he felt the killing intent. The brunette turned around and then saw that the boy with tonfas, the one with a pineapple-shaped hair and the silveret was glaring at each other. Chrome held Mukuro back and the same was true to Yamamoto and Gokudera but Hibari was free. He held his tonfas up.

'Hii! I said that out loud!'

Tsuna got out of the demon's grip and ran between the three. He stood before the youth with tonfas.

"Please, calm down. I didn't want to say it out loud. I apologize if I said something insulting." Hayato calmed down immediately and looked at Tsuna with worship. Mukuro calmed too. But Hibari was now glaring at the little brunette. Tsuna flinched under those sharp eyes but he didn't break his look.

Kyoya glared into the sunset-coloured and felt that he calmed down. But he saw the opportunity to do something that he wanted to do for a long time now.

"Hn. Condition. (I will forgive but with one condition. Are you in, Little animal?)" Hibari asked and then after Tsuna checked his HI if it was ringing, he nodded.

Hibari didn't hesitate, he moved. The brunette closed his eyes, waiting for something painful but it didn't happen. He opened his eyes and then find himself in the hug of the cloud guardian. He was keeping him strongly.

"Wha-?"

"Sh*t up" Tsuna did as he was told and then he hugged the tense boy back. His tension subsided after that. But then a much stonger KI appeared and then the prefect disappeared from his arms. After a second a bullet was shot in front of the brunette at the place where the prefect head was previously. He blinked, he didn't even hear the gun being shot but then he found himself behind Gokudera and Yamamoto.

"Oy, Skylark-b*stard! What are you doing?! How dare you utilize Tsuna-sama's kindness!"

"Maa... maa, Hayato, calm down."

"I won't calm down, Sword-freak! And don't touch me." Hayato shouted at the teen who was tapping his shoulder. But he was ignored.

Tsuna looked up and then saw that Reborn was aiming at the prefect and Mukuro was held back by the girl. Lambo tried to help her. And the dining-room was in utterly. Chaos.

Tsuna felt that his head started to hurt. He held his head with his hands.

"Otouto!! ARE YOU ALRIGHT TO THE EXTREME!?" the boy with short silver-hair shouted. Tsuna flinched at the volume of the voice, but he heard the concern too. So he looked at him.

"Yeah, but I feel dizzy a little." The brunette voice was not loud, but everyone heard it. They finished their fighting and then gathered around the brunette. Reborn stepped beside him and touched his forehead.

"Oh, you have a slight fever. You better go back to sleep. You even forgot your shoes there." Reborn said and then lifted the brunette up.

"But... I must make breakfast for the others! And I didn't even now their names yet!"

"Don't complain, Dame-Tsuna or I won't even let you eat sweets for a week. And after your sleep, you can make as many things as you wants." Reborn said and that left the brunette without his voice. He silently bore with the ravenet bringing him back to their room and then he lay him into the bed. Tsuna fell asleep as soon as his head touched the pillow. He was really tired.

Reborn sighed then went back to the guardians. He saw that they didn't clean up. He turned to the mist users.

"Make it back as it was before." He said to them. But the twins just shook their head.

"Can't do it. Our flames are still sealed. We can only use the power of the Six path of reincarnation." Mukuro said and Chrome nodded. Reborn turned to the others.

"Are your flames still sealed, too?" The others just nodded. "Weird. Why did they disappear in the first place?"

"Let me explain it."

The guardians turned to the door and there stood Natsu in his cub-form. He walked in and then jumped into Chrome's arms. The others looked at him in suprise.

"Natsu?" Yamamoto asked.

"Natsu. Explain" Reborn said to the little feline.

"Let me ask you something first. Did you all lose your flames approximately ten years ago?" He asked as he looked at them.

"How did you know it?" Hayato asked. He knew that it must have relation to their Sky but he didn't know how.

"I take that as a yes. Well, ten years ago, Tsuna had a terrible fever. Reborn, you must have seen it in Tsuna's memories. His flames were sealed again at that time, too. But Tsuna doesn't know that, but his flames couldn't have been sealed if the other halves of the guardians didn't appear."

"What?!" Lambo asked. He got glared at, so he hid behind Ryohei. But the others had the same question as the teen.

"The cause of his fever was that he is a strong, genuine Sky without its Guardians. Don't forget, that even if you have flames, we aren't humans and box animals anymore. We are demons so there must be something different in this world with our flames too. The Sky flames without bonds can go rampage in their owner's body. At that time, your other halves came and they bonded with the flames. So, without your other halves, Tsuna and I almost perished. But it is only temporary. For a true bond, you have to do it personally. "

There was a heavy silent after that statement. If they thought about that the little sky almost died they felt dread. They tried to concentrate on the current state. There was still a question unanswered.

"But where is the connection?" Ryohei asked quietly.

"Ah, that, I can answer. Your previous box animals now they are you other halves. They are demons but in the first place, they are the materializations of your flames. So if they are missing, you cannot summon your flames." Reborn explained. He knew it from Verde, who was happily researching on demons of the two types.

"Then how can we get our flames back? Because we can't protect Tsuna without them." Takeshi said. His eyes were serious.

"Oh, you just have to Harmonize with the current Tsuna. If you are bonded, your other halves can return too. And perhaps, the seal on his past memories will disappear, too." Natsu answered. The guardians felt that their desperation was disappearing and it was changed into determination. They then looked around and then started to clean. Without the mist flames, it was a lot more difficult to make the room to its previous status.

Reborn was looking at the teens then he turned to the little lion. Natsu looked at him, too.

"If I have a contract with Tsuna, does that count as a bond?" He asked. He was curious about this answer, too.

"Well, that is a bond, but it is not the same as theirs since you are a full-demon and they are half-demons. But with your bond, you helped their halves keeping the Sky flames calm." Natsu answered. The ravenet hmmed and then he asked the question which was his sore point.

"How many demon or half-demon can Harmonize with a Sky." Natsu was looking at the ravenet, he knew that he have to answer it carefully.

"That's hard to answer. The more, the better, but we have to take into count the jealousy of the Harmonized ones. Demons, whether fulls of halves, became extremelly overprotective near their Skies. But the flames must have their bonds because that is what stabilize them. So my opinion is that if Tsuna has one-set of half-demons bonds and one-set of full-demons bonds. That would balance his pure flames. It isn't a must but at least a set is needed." Natsu answered then went back to his half. He answered what he could.

Meanwhile Reborn was in his thoughts, reluctant about what he should to do. The most important to him was Tsuna but their cuddling time would decrease drastically if he called them up. But after thinking about it, he knew what he would do.

'Well, at least if they stood in my way, I can shot them' Reborn comforted himself with these thoughts.

●○●○●○●

Later

After 2 hours sleeping, Tsuna woke up and he felt much better. Natsu was sleeping in his arms. He didn't see the little feline since yesterday. He disappeared when he collapsed.

'It must be because of my flames being depleted' The little sky thought.

He quickly got out of his bed and then dressed. After he was in comfortable clothes, he placed the sleeping feline onto his head and headed to the kitchen. The teens who saved him, must be hungry by now.

He went into the kitchen and greeted the cooking demon there. He was a familiar of Mephisto, and he was the one who always cooked for him and his brothers. He quickly explained that there will be more occupants in the dormitory and then they started to cook.

After an hour, they were ready and then Tsuna headed to the dining-room. He dreaded the status of the room, but when he looked in, he saw that it was in its original status. The teens were sitting at a table. Reborn was nowhere. He felt that he won't be back until next morning.

He stepped into the room and greeted them.

"Hello, I thought that you must be hungry by now. I made some dishes for you. I hope you will like it." He said. The guardians looked at him and then at the food. They saw their favourites there. They wanted to cry from happiness. They almost forgot the flavour of the brunette's dishes.

Tsuna placed the dishes in front of them and then they started to eat. Everyone was eating happily and then when it ran out, they were sitting in silence. He looked up and then he realized that the teens were glaring at him. He quickly looked down and then sighed.

"So, why won't we start with our introductions?" He looked up and saw them nodding.

"Well, I'll be the first. It seems like everyone here knows me, but for formalities: I'm Okumura Tsuna, 15 years old and I have two elder brother: Okumura Rin and Yukio. I am currently an Exwire." He said with a smile. The awkward silent disappeared.

The next one was the silveret.

"I'm Gokudera Hayato, you can call me Hayato, Tsuna-sama. I'm 16 years old. I'm from Italy and I am a Middle First-Class Exorcist." Hayato introduced himself. Tsuna was frowning.

"You can call me Tsuna, Hayato-san." Tsuna said lightly.

"No! Tsuna-sama is Tsuna-sama. I can't call my Sky without it! And just Hayato, leave the formalities." Gokudera was looking at him with puppy eyes. Tsuna couldn't say no to them.

"O...okay."

Then the black-haired boy beside him started to laugh.

"Give up, Tsuna. You can't convince him with that. And anyway, I'm Yamamoto Takeshi, call me Takeshi. I'm 16 and work as a Middle First-Class Exorcist. Let's be friends." Takeshi smiled at him. The brunette smiled back.

"Sure, Takeshi."

The next one was the short silver-haired.

"My name is Sasagawa Ryohei to the Extreme! My motto is to the Extreme! I'm 18 and a Middle Second-Class Exorcist to the Extreme! I have a little sister named Kyoko! You can call me Onisan to the Extreme!" Ryohei loudly introduced himself.

"Okay, Onisan." Tsuna smiled at him. It was weird. He couldn't call his brothers onisan but calling Ryohei it felt well.

"You are loud, Ryohei-nii!"then he turned to Tsuna." My name is Bovino Lambo. I'm from Italy, too. I'm 15, too and I am not working as an Exorcist although I can see and fought with them... Can I call you Tsuna-nii?" Lambo asked with hope. Tsuna just smiled and took out the graphes candies.

"Sure! I always wanted a little brother! Here are the candies that I promised." Lambo looked at him with awe.

"Thanks, Tsuna-nii!"

Tsuna nodded then turned to the other three. They were sitting far away from each other and sometimes they were glaring. Tsuna sweetdropped then turned to the only girl.

"My name is Dokuro Chrome, Bossu. You can call me Chrome. I'm 17 and I am  the twin sister of Mukuro-sama. I'm not an Exorcist, but you could say we are in equal power to an Upper Second-Class Exorcists." She said shyly. Tsuna smiled at her, trying to calm her. He didn't ask why was he called 'Bossu'.

"What do you mean by that?"

"What see means, dear, is that until now we were at the side of demons. We just detained the work of the Exorcists." Mukuro answered. Tsuna looked into his eyes.

"Then why are you at our side now?" He asked curiously. He didn't condemn them, that was their past. What is matter is the present.

"I am not on any sides. I... no We are at your side. We follow you, our dear Sky." Mukuro smiled at him and the brunette tried to hide his blush.

"Tha-thanks, Mukuro, Chrome." The brunette then turned to his side. He was looking at Kyoya. The teen's eyes were closed, they only opened, when he felt the gaze of the brunette.

"Hibari Kyoya. 18. Not Exorcist. Carnivore." Hibari then closed his eyes. Tsuna looked at him, then smiled.

"You must be quite strong, Hibari-san."

"Kyoya"

"Huh?" Tsuna tilted his head. Kyoya turned to him, then ruffled the floppy locks.

"You can call me Kyoya, Little animal." Tsuna smiled and nodded in agreement.

"Oya,oya. The Skylark said a normal sentence."

"Hn.Pineapple.(I'll bite you to death, Pineapple.)" He took out his tonfas and Mukuro materialized his trident.

"No! Please, Kyoya-san, Mukuro, don't fight now. You have just repaired the dining-room. And I have some questions, too." The brunette turned to the others." You said I'm your Sky. Then that means, that you are all half-demons, just like me. Which reminds me, where did Reborn went?"

"Oh, he went out and said that he will be back at night. And to answer you, yes, Tsuna-sama. We all have flames, but they are not available currently." Hayato said. They talked about it and they won't say that they are sealed in the brunette. He will blame himself otherwise.

"Oh, so you are sealed, too. Well, then we have something in common." He showed his brilliant smile. The others smiled back at him.

"Oh, then let me guess your flames. In my dream, you were colours." He turned to Gokudera.

"So, Hayato... you were red, so Storm?" He answered while asking.

"Yes, Tsuna-sama." The silveret smiled at him in encouragement.

"Takeshi, yours were blue. They were similar to my brother's but, they aren't the same. So, I think they are Rain flames." Takeshi gave thumb up.

"Mukuro and Chrome.... they were indigo but in different shade, so you are Mists." When they nodded, he turned to Lambo and Ryohei.

"Onisan's were yellow, the same as Reborn's, so he has Sun flames and Lambo's were green, so I assume they are Lightning flames." Ryohei shouted "Extremelly Yes!" And Lambo nodded as he held his ears.

Then he turned to Kyoya.

"Kyoya-san... Cloud flames?" He was patted as answer.

"So that means that we are all from different kind. But that doesn't matter. We can be Family even if our personalities are different." The brunette said. There was again silence and Tsuna was glared at.

"Tsuna... what did you say?" Yamamoto asked with a smile.

"Huh, I said we are a Family... Don't you want to be a family? I thought that if we are half-demons from the same kind, we share our fates. I apologize if I said something wrong." He bowed his head, so he didn't saw that the guardians were looking at him with warmness in their eyes.

'Yes. We are finally at home.'

"No, Bossu. We are gladly be in the same family as you." Chrome said. Tsuna looked up.

"Really?" The brunette looked around and saw the nodding head of the others. His tears started to fall.

"Huh? Why am I crying? Weird... I can't stop it..." Tsuna started to cry and the others went to hug him. When he felt better, he sighed.

"Okay. I'm pathetic crying like that. So, we have a lot of time now. I think if you are going to live here. You couldn't pack your things out. Let me help you!"

●○●○●○●

Tsuna was going to his bed. It was night-time now. He spent the whole day with his new family. They packed their things out first. Hayato and Takeshi, Lambo and Ryohei and Mukuro and Chrome shared a room. And Hibari had his own room. They were near the brunette's and Reborn's room.

They talked with each other and he now knew that Hayato liked UMAs, and he thought with bombs and dynamites. Takeshi liked baseball and he was good with swords. Ryohei was a boxer, but he was a Doctor and an Aria at the same time. Mukuro and Chrome could make illusions with the help of their eyes and Lambo fought with grenades and he had a set of cow horns. He said that if he could regain his flames, he could draw lightning with them and then use them as attacking or defence. And lastly, Hibari didn't like crowds but he could endure his "pack's presence". They were not Herbivores, but Omnivores.

The brunette had a happy day, it was exhausting, because he had to stop the fightings of the others, but he was happy.

Tsuna lay down in his bed then hugged Natsu.

"I wonder where Reborn went today."

●○●○●○●

Somewhere in Gehenna

Six demons gathered on the clearing which they talked about. They were waiting for the seventh of their group to arrive.

Finally, from the forest, the blavk ravenet in fedora and suit appeared. The one in military clothes and headscarf was the first who saw him.

"Reborn, kora! You were the one who called us here. Why are you the last to arrive." But he was slapped in head by the only woman there. "Colonello, behave!"

"Why, Lal?"

"Reborn, the time is money. I hope you will pay for my wasted time." The one in hood said. His face was hidden behind his hood.

"Colonello, Viper, sh*t up. Or I will shot you." He pointed his gun at the two.

"Calm down, you three." The man in Chienese clothes said. He then turned to Reborn." Why did you call us, Reborn?" He asked, and the ravenet wanted to answer, but then he was interrupted by the youngest of them.

"Reborn-senpai, just say, what can the great Skull-sama do for you." Skull said. And in the next minute, he was hit in his head.

"Sh*t up, Lackey. I said that before, don't interrupt me." Reborn said. Then he turned to his group members.

"I hoped that I wouldn't have to say it you. It is so irritating, but I don't have much choice." That got the attention of the other Arcobalenos.

"What is the problem of the Worlds Best Hitman? You spent your days in Assiah recently, why is that you need our help?" The last member of the Arcobaleno, Verde asked it. Reborn glared at him but then smirked.

"Oh, Verde, you would like it. I just gained some knowledge that you wouldn't be able to gain in this world." The scientist glared back at him.

"Well, for your knowledge, I had made a contract." The others looked at him in shock than the blond idiot was the one who spoke.

"What?! Who is that poor and stupid human who has a contract with you? And how is that connecting to us?" Colonello shouted. Reborn appeared behind him and kicked him to the ground.

"If you call my Amore a 'stupid human' the next time, then I swear, I will kill you even if it is impossible now." Now, the previous silence returned and it was heavier.

"Reborn." Fon started." Do you mean that you find... Tsuna?"

"Yeah, I said that." Reborn cleared his throat then stepped down from Colonello. He got up, then showed his shocked face. Then their next expression was irritating to the ravenet demon. It was hope, happiness and desire to meet the brunette.

'This is the cause that I didn't want them to know.'

After the Arcobaleno curse, they were grateful to the brunette and they started to appear at their house from time to time. Then as they grow up, the time to time turned to months, then it turned to weeks and then there was some who appeared daily. They started to like the little human and some of them developed feelings for him. He couldn't blame them. Meeting an accepting Sky like Tsuna,it would be hard to withstand his attraction. But it was annoying to the possessive Reborn. When they moved into the Vongola Mansion and almost all of the Arcobaleno started to live there, he thought that he will kill his companions.

But now, he had to ask them to form a bond with his Tsuna. Reborn was, shortly saying, irritated.

"How? And since when?" Viper asked. He was trying to be practical.

"Three months ago." The ravenet answered then he waited to the chaos to appear. He didn't need to wait much.

"Wha- how could you hide it from us?! You... possissive demon!" Lal Mirch shouted at him. The others felt the same. They were sad because of the lost of the brunette. And now, they just heard that this... demon was hiding this fact from them. They were angry.

"Well, you all are annoying being around Tsuna all the time and the other cause is that he lost his memories about his past." They calmed down a little.

"Explain it, Reborn." Fon said.

"Well, it's like this: Tsuna is a half-demon with Sky flames, his memories is sealed and his guardians have just today arrived to the side of the brunette. But they didn't have their flames and the exorcists of Assiah and the demons of Satan are trying to kidnap and use him. I didn't even said that his Sky flames needs bonds one set of full-demons and one set of his guardians. If he didn't get one of it, his flames will burn him from inside. So I had quite a problem recently." Grumbled the Sun Arcobaleno.

The others glared at him, that was a lot of information. Verde got up and walked to the side of the demon.

"Can you show me your contract?" Reborn didn't say anything, just took off his suit coat and crinkled his shirt-sleeve up. Verde examined the contract then looked up the ravenet.

"That's a strong contract. Are you willing to share it with us?" The green-haired scientist asked.

"As I said before. I don't have much choice. And Tsuna is constantly in danger, because that d*mn Samael, now known as Mephisto is his self-proclaimed uncle and one of his brother is the child of Satan. So as before, Tsuna is the same: a magnet for Chaos."

The Arcobaleno looked at him, and tried to hold their laughter back. Fon was the first to calm down and then turned to him.

"So, what is your plan? I think you don't want all of us to pop up before Tsuna and the Exorcist of Assiah."

"Yeah, I thought that only one of you would come with me. It's on you to decide it. I will wait for the chosen on the brink of the forest. I'll be there till Midnight." He turned away and started to walk. He heard the voices of his fellow Arcobaleno. He was curious about the winner...

Before Midnight, he heard the rustling of the bushes and then turned to the chosen Arcobaleno.

"So it's you... well, then let's go back."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finished!

I hope you liked it.

And now I will leave it to you to choose who the chosen Arcobaleno should be.

Thank you for reading it! I apologize for the mistakes in typing.

U

ntil the next chapter:
Bye ヾ(☆▽☆)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.2K 1.9K 25
*SEQUEL TO MASKED TRUTH On a fateful day Tsuna had met an unconscious boy who looked exactly like him. It was found out that this boy was Sawada Tsun...
31.9K 1K 23
Tsuna and his guardians were having a peaceful lesson with their classmates in their classroom until odd things started to happen causing them to sto...
28.1K 961 66
What if Tsuna and the others have Facebook? Some craziness will be revealed sooner or later perhaps. Warning: I don't own Katekyo Hitman Reborn nor...
157K 6.2K 30
He has no one. He was not a believer. He never knew the answer to the single question of "What is love?" And... He never had a true family... He alwa...