[EDITING] ā˜¾š——š—²š˜€š—¶š—暝—®š—Æš—¹š—²...

By arii_taken

Highest Ranking #6 In 'Douchebag' 3/8/20 "I'm tired of fighting. For once I want to be fought for." Ā„Ā„ Where... More

characters & playlist
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!šŸ’–
chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15

Chapter 1

202 16 0
By arii_taken

༄༄

My fur whipped through the trees, as I pushed myself to keep running. Deep throaty growls were heard from behind me as I ducked past branches and trees. My paws ached and it felt like my whole body was on fire; the claw mark on my stomach was not doing me any better either.

I quickly turned my head around as I counted how many wolves there were. Four. Four wolves I counted and they were quickly started to gain up on my trail. My adrenaline was going through the roof right now and my body tried to keep up with it but it failing miserably at it.

"Hurry! we have to keep going if we want to make it out of here alive!"

"I know, I'm running as fast as I can Madison."

But in reality, I wasn't. At any moment right now my body will give out and it will all be my fault. My mind was slowly becoming fuzzy and I started to feel light-headed, but I have to keep going if I want to meet my destination.

"Ariana let me take over, you've done enough already. And not to mention, you need your rest." I looked at her and the reassurance in her eyes made me relax. I weakly smiled and let her take control of our body, and as I laid down and my eyes slowly started to flutter shut, and I could only let out one last sentence.

"Reach them before it's too late Madison, before we lose them." Then everything went black.

༄༄

Ariana's POV*

Beep
   Beep
      Be-

I slammed my hand on my alarm to make it finally shut up. I groaned and rubbed my eyes to adjust the sunlight that is making its way threw my window.

I sighed as look at the time on the alarm, 6:45, I only got 15 minutes to get ready. I pulled my thick covers off me and sat up letting the cold air hit my warm body.

My feet hit the freezing floor as I stood up and walked to the bathroom. I turned on the water and stripped down and stepped in the shower.

My shower lasted about five minutes, as I stepped out and dried myself off. I was putting on a white shirt with ripped black jeans and my black and white vans with my black leather jacket.

I made my way downstairs to the smell of bacon and pancakes. My dad and my brother were sitting down at the table while my mom was making everybody's plate.

"Good morning." my dad said without looking up from his newspaper

"Hey honey, how was your sleep?" my mom asked as she kissed my cheek and put the plates on the table.

"It was good, other than staying on the phone all night with Alice," I say as I sat down to see my brother taking all the bacon.

"Hey! Your not the only one that needs to eat you know!" I growled and snatched the last 2 pieces of bacon out his hands.

"Yeah, Yeah." He rolled his eyes, focusing his attention back on his plate of food in front of him.

I sarcastically smiled and kicked his knee from under the table, which made him give me a killing glare and rolling his eyes.

"kick me again and watch, you won't have no fuc—" he couldn't even finish his sentence because my mom cut him off.

"Cole Norman Black! watch your mouth," she yelled.

"Sorry," Cole mumbles as he shoots daggers at my way. I stick out my tongue and mumbled an 'mhm' in a teasing manner.

"Put your tongue back in your mouth before I rip it out and slap you with it." He growls through the mind link and I just chuckle.

A few minutes later I finished eating and I was currently waiting for slow-poke to finish eating as well.

"You know the slower you eat, the more likely well make it to school on time, just wanted to get it out there." I sighed while tapping my feet on the floor. Cole straight up ignored me and I scuffed, as I held back the temptation of going over there and kicking his knee again.

My mom saw this, and she practically pushed both of us out the door. She gave us both kisses on the cheek and yelled before closing the door "Have a good day!" then the door slammed shut.

After that scene, I walked towards Coles white Ferrari 458 with red interior seats and hoped in. The school wasn't that was far from where we live but it took about five to ten minutes to get there.

༄༄

As Cole pulled up in his parking spot, I jump out of the car and shut the door, and swung my book bag over my shoulder.

I and Cole was walking in our school building, to see nobody in the hallway like usual. I'm mean you could literally hear a fly go by, that's how quiet it was.

"It's like a fucking ghost town in here." Cole dumbly said.

"No shit sherlock was late because you want to eat like a grand-pop." I jumped up and slap the back of his head.

"Owww." he pouted rubbing the spot where I hit him.

I smirked and chuckled as he smiled. We went our separate ways after we gave each other a hug, Cole smirked and nudged my shoulder and semi yelled from down the hallway,

"Stay out of trouble little Sis." And I of course responded with

"Won't make no promises," I yell back and he just chuckled and walked in his 1st-period classroom.

I sighed and walked towards my locker. I put the code in and opened it. Grabbing my history book, closing my locker back, and heading to class.

I opened the door and mostly everybody's heads turned towards me even the teachers. You would think that since I'm the alpha's and luna's daughter, this particular teacher would lay off of me, but nope; Not even just a little bit. So as usual, I had to mentally prepare myself for the bullshit she was ready to say.

"Ariana would you like to explain why you were late?" she asks.

"Nope." I say while popping the 'p' and heading toward my seat near the window.

I expected her to still be bitchy but she didn't say anything but "hmm" and turned quietly back to the board and started 'teaching'.

"Weird I thought she was gonna say some shit like 'go to the office' or something remotely close to that." My 'BGFE' Jackson said through our mind link.

For some of you that don't know what 'BGFE' means, it stands for 'Best Gay Friend Ever' cringe I know. I told him it was stupid but he would not budge at all.

But his real name is Jackson and he is the sexiest motherfucker you'll ever meet and that's a fact. He got that sexy dark brown hair that almost looks black, nice hazel eyes that you can stare at for days, and that damn smile that will make anybody's knees go weak. Yeah, you can say it... I'm crushing on my 'BGFE' but he already knows so suck on that!

"Yeah I know..weird but I think she showed me pitty and let me lay off the principles office just once. " I replied with a sighed and rubbed my temples. And I could hear him chuckle from the right and I did too.

"Who would have known Mrs.Johnson was capable of remorse." Jackson said in a fake not knowing voice.

"Shocked us all right?" We looked at each other and starter bussing out laughing.

༄༄

Jackson and I were sitting down at lunch talking and laughing when I notice Alice wasn't here.

"Now that you bring up Alice, where is she?" I asked looking around seeing if I saw her.

"Oh! You would never believe what she told me on the phone this morning."

"Tell you what?"

"She said she wasn't coming because the zit on her face is too big and she didn't want Mason to see." Annoyed and disbelief plastered on his face.

"Well, I'm not even surprised, typical Alice," I say, picking up and fork and poking my tomatoes in my salad. People in the cafeteria continued talking to one another and I look down three tables to see Mason, Alices crush since elementary school. He was laughing and joking with his friends and a few girls sitting at his table. Alice developed this crush for him when we were in 4th grade and we played outside at recess and a ball was flying towards her but before it could have hit her, Mason came and caught it. He accidentally knocked her over, but he helped her up and gave her a lollipop to apologize for the incident, and ever since then she found out that she 'liked' him.

Mason has sandy brown hair, dark brown eyes with a dimple in his right cheek and he is very built. He is nice don't get me wrong but he is overly popular and that's a turnoff.

After more laughing and talking with Jackson, we both got up and walking toward the trash to throw our food away but I walked into something or should or should I say more as they walked into me.

'this is not gonna end well, for the person at least.'

༄༄

Hola peeps this is my new
Story 'Desirable Pleasure' and I hope you all like it! Love you guys!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

706K 19.9K 28
It basically all started with a strip tease, outside in the freezing cold of winter in New Hampshire, with all his warriors watching. Lily didn't as...
955K 24.4K 24
āš ļø WARNING āš ļø I was really inexperienced when I wrote this and quite dramatic. I understand that this book may not be everyone's favorite (even I cri...
222K 10.2K 38
"I know I'm a monster, but even I have my limits!" I shout at him. He shouldn't have done that. "Wait, please, I- , let me explain. I'm sorry-" "I sh...
2.8M 76.5K 73
Family problems were something Sasha had become accustomed to. An Alpha werewolf mate was something she was definitely not accustomed to. Sasha is a...