Against All Odds (a Troyler f...

By JustProcrastinating

Tyler and Troye meet by chance in a cafe and it's love at first sight. Everything is looking up with cute nic... More

Against All Odds (a Troyler fan fiction)
Chapter 1: Cafe Meeting
Chapter 2: Confessions
Chapter 3: Taco Bell
Chapter 4: Lena and Cayla
Complications...
Chapter 5: Texting
Chapter 6: The Plan
Chapter 7: "No."
Chapter 8: Tears and Love
Chapter 9: Cute Couple
Chapter 10: Boyfriend/Girlfriend
Chapter 11: Kissing
Chapter 12: "Bitch"
Chapter 13: Suprises
Chapter 14: Big News
Chapter 15: Cheating?
Chapter 16: Planning
Chapter 17: Taco Bell in an Hour
Chapter 18: Car crash
Chapter 19: Phone Calls
Chapter 20: "All My Fault"
Chapter 21: I Never Left
Chapter 23: Alive
Chapter 24
Chapter 25: Talking
Chapter 26: Goodbye
Chapter 27
Chapter 28: Drunk Texts
Chapter 29
Chapter 30: Clubbing
Chapter 31: Missing You
Chapter 32: Teasing
Chapter 33: Bedtime
Chapter 34: Picnic
Authors Note (Important Please Read!!)
Chapter 35: Rings
Chapter 36: Yes
Update

Chapter 22: Pulling the Plug

1.1K 69 14
By JustProcrastinating

Troye's POV

The day had come. The day they'd turn off life support and, unless he woke up in the next few hours, leave the love of my life dead.

His mom flew here from Michigan to say goodbye, and Lena and Cayla were there too. I sat in my usual position, sitting next to him holding his hand. I tried imagining the heart monitor not beaping, and him being gone. I tried to imagine life without him here, but I just couldn't.

The doctor came in and told us "You have 5 minutes, then we pull the plug."

5 minutes. 5 more minutes to be with my Tyler.

"Do you think I could have a few minutes alone with him?" I asked the others.

"Of course." Cayla responded for everyone before going out in the hall. We were alone.

"Tyler," I started, "I miss you Ty. I miss your smile. I miss your laugh. I miss everything about you. I've heard that when someone is in a coma they can still hear. If that's the case, I want you to know that I love you. I don't know what I did to make you upset, but whatever it is I'm sorry for it. I just want to see you again. If you can hear me, please, PLEASE, try and wake up. There's only a few more minutes until they pull the plug on life support and I just need you to wake up. I love you, Tyler. And nothing, not even death, will change that." When I finished I leaned over him and kissed him on the lips. Right when I pulled away the doctors came in.

I stood to the side with the others. Lena and I gripped each other's hands for support. The doctors fiddled around, removing tubes from his body. Only the heart monitor remained.

I prepared myself for the beeping to stop, but it didn't.

---------------------------------

A/N

I really don't know what to say here. Umm... oops?

Favorite comment goes to PeaceSignTape because I don't want you to hit me with a book

Vote and comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.6K 3.2K 32
After heading to a new boarding school, Troye Mellet is lost. He meets Tyler Oakley and finds him nice, just to find he is a target of the crew, a po...
ease By venie

Fanfiction

5.1K 506 45
Troyler AU Troye Sivan and Tyler Oakley were childhood best friends until Tyler had to move. they haven't seen each other in years. Troye sivan was n...
Escort By Ida

Fanfiction

358K 10.5K 19
Troye has been set up on a blind date for a company event night by Caspar - his caring, but highly unpredictable friend. The man that shows up at his...
234K 4.7K 41
Tyler loves Troye but Troye has no idea, Or does he? The two cant stay away from each other and soon find themselves head over heels and completely a...