Worlds Colliding (Supernatura...

By katherinep97

Catty Winchester sold her soul for her siblings Scarlett, Sam and Dean. She has a year left to live, and she'... More

Characters
Chapter 1 - The Magnificent Seven
Chapter 2 - The Kids Are Alright
Chapter 3 - Bad Day at Black Rock
Chapter 4 - Sin City
Chapter 5 - Bedtime Stories
Chapter 6 - Red Sky at Morning
Chapter 7 - Fresh Blood
Chapter 8 - A Very Supernatural Christmas
Chapter 9 - Malleus Maleficarum
Chapter 10 - Dream a Little Dream of Me
Chapter 11 - Mystery Spot
Chapter 13 - Ghostfacers
Chapter 14 - Long-Distance Call
Chapter 15 - Time is on My Side
Chapter 16 - No Rest for the Wicked

Chapter 12 - Jus in Bello

264 12 0
By katherinep97

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/31136

From 2.22 - All Hell Breaks Loose: Part 2: Outside the Impala, Ness looked at Sam, Dean, Scarlett and Catty. "Hope to hell you guys are ready."

From 2.22 - All Hell Breaks Loose: Part 2: In the cemetery, the doors to the Devil's Gate burst open.

A large black mass erupted from the other side, shooting outward, escaping into the sky.

From 2.22 - All Hell Breaks Loose: Part 2: Outside the Impala, Ness looked at Sam, Dean, Scarlett and Catty. "'Cause the war has just begun."

THEN

From 2.12 - Nightshifter: In the bank, Catty was on the phone.

Henriksen was on the other line, in the command van. "This is Special Agent Victor Henriksen. It's my job to bring you and your siblings in. Alive's a bonus, but not necessary."

From 2.19 - Folsom Prison Blues: In the museum, Dean, Catty, Scarlett and Sam were arrested.

From 2.19 - Folsom Prison Blues: In Catty's interrogation room, Henriksen and his partner Special Agent Reidy stood in front of Catty.

"Read her the charges," Henriksen told him.

"Armed robbery, kidnapping, and, uh, oh, your brother Dean and sister Scarlett have three counts of first degree murder, and after Milwaukee, you and your brother Sam are no suspects in two cases yourselves," Reidy told her.

From 2.19 - Folsom Prison Blues: In the Little Rock Police Station, Henriksen looked at Mara Daniels. "I'm the last person on Planet Earth you want to screw with."

From 3.09 - Malleus Maleficarum: On the street, Catty aimed the Colt at Ruby and Zane. "This is Ruby and Zane, huh? I've never had the pleasure."

From 3.02 - The Kids Are Alright: In the motel room, Ruby looked at Sam and Scarlett. "Zane and I are here 'cause we want to help you."

From 3.09 - Malleus Maleficarum: In the van Allen House, Zane looked at the Winchesters, his eyes turning black.

Catty: (voice over from 3.09 - Malleus Maleficarum) "They're Demons, Sam. Period. All right?"

From 3.09 - Malleus Maleficarum: In the motel room, Catty turned to face Scarlett, Sam and Dean. "They want us dead. We want them dead."

From 3.09 - Malleus Maleficarum: In the van Allen House, there were flashes of Tammi the Demon, Zane and Ruby fighting.

Tammi: (voice over from 3.09 - Malleus Maleficarum) "Ruby here was a Witch."

From 3.09 - Malleus Maleficarum: In the van Allen House, Tammi knelt to the floor, holding Ruby in a sitting position. "Of course, that was when you were Human."

From 3.01 - The Magnificent Seven: In Isaac and Tamara's House, Pride the Demon looked at Sam and Scarlett. "You are Sam and Scarlett Winchester, the boy king, the supposed queen."

From 3.04 - Sin City: In Casey's place's basement, Evan the Demon looked at Catty. "Scarlett was supposed to be the grand pooh-bah and lead the big army, and Sam was supposed to be the soldier that made sure Demons would fall in line, but they haven't exactly stepped up to the plate, have they?"

From 3.09 - Malleus Maleficarum: In the van Allen House, Tammi used magic to push Sam, Scarlett and Dean into the wall.

Dean hit his head hard, falling to the floor, unconscious.

Sam and Scarlett pinned to the wall.

Tammi looked at Sam. "There's a new leader rising. Doesn't like you very much. Doesn't want the competition."

From 3.01 - The Magnificent Seven: In Isaac and Tamara's House, Isaac the hunter looked at the Winchesters and the Singers. "There are a couple hundred more Demons out there now."

From 3.01 - The Magnificent Seven: In the bar, the Seven Deadly Sins surrounded Isaac and Tamara. All of their eyes were black.

From 3.04 - Sin City: In Trotter's Bar's parking lot, Casey the Demon stalked toward Dean. Dean backed away toward the trunk, drawing a flask of Holy Water, splashing Casey in the face. The trunk opened, arms reaching out from inside, flipping Casey into the trunk. Ness sat up, punching Casey in the face. Casey gripped Ness' throat. Dean grabbed Ness from behind, pulling her out of the trunk, his arms wrapped around her. Casey looked up to the Devil's trap on the lid of the trunk above her. She looked at Ness and Dean. Ness was breathing heavily, smirking. She looked at Dean. Dean smirked, slowly letting her go. Ness stepped closer to the Impala, looking at Casey smugly, closing the trunk lid over her.

From 3.09 - Malleus Maleficarum: In the van Allen House, Catty stabbed Tammi in the heart through her back repeatedly, making the body flash briefly with red, taking the knife out, letting the dead body fall to the floor.

From 3.04 - Sin City: In Casey's place's basement, Sam used the Colt to shoot Father Gil and Evan the Demons, killing them.

Isaac: (voice over from 3.01 - The Magnificent Seven) "There aren't enough hunters in the world to handle something like this."

From 1.22 - Devil's Trap: In the Sunrise Apartment Building, Ness was standing next to the fire alarm, rewiring it the way that she wanted to, taking out a small device chip, connecting it to the wires inside, closing the back of the fire alarm. The two Demon police officers had their guns drawn, firing toward Ness. Ness was using the wall as a cover, holding her own shotgun, turning, firing at the Demons. She ducked to the floor, somersaulting behind another wall. The fireman Demon appeared in front of Ness, using magic to push the shotgun out of her hands, pushing her against the wall, pinning her with magic.

Ness looked at the fire alarm next to her head. "Thanks."

Ness forced her arm to move with all the strength she had, pulling the fire alarm, starting the exorcism through the fire alarm system. All of the Demons in the apartment building were exorcised. All of the bodies fell to the floor. All of the Demon smoke left the building, going to Hell.

From 3.10 - Dream a Little Dream of Me: In the motel room, Dean, Sam, Scarlett, Catty and Bobby looked toward Ness.

Ness pulled the safe door open for them to see that there was nothing inside. "The Colt." She looked toward the others, slamming the safe closed. "Bela stole the Colt."

From 3.03 - Bad Day at Black Rock: In the cemetery, Bela shot Dean in the shoulder to make him shut up, making him fall to the ground.

Dean: (voice over from 3.06 - Red Sky at Morning) "I can't believe she got another one over on us."

From 3.03 - Bad Day at Black Rock: In Bela's Apartment, Ness stepped out of hiding, aiming a gun at Bela.

Bela turned to her, aiming a gun at Ness.

"You don't care if dozens of people die because of you, just like you didn't care that dozens of people died because of you the last time we met," Ness told her.

From 3.10 - Dream a Little Dream of Me: In the motel room, Ness walked out of the closet. "Pack your crap. We're gonna go hunt the bitch down."

From 3.11 - Mystery Spot: In the diner, Sam looked at Catty, Scarlett and Dean. "Ness definitely wants to find her, and she hates her now more than ever. Ness feels guilty for getting us into this mess, so she wants to help us clean it up."

NOW

§

Monument, Colorado

Day One

Night - Bela's Hotel Room

Ness walked inside, closing the door behind her, looking around, on the phone. She started to check the drawers.

Scarlett's voice was on the other line. "Any sign of it?"

"Nothing," Ness answered.

Dean was in a motel room with Scarlett, Sam and Catty, having the phone on speaker.

"Are you sure it's Bela's room?" Catty asked.

Ness picked up two wigs. "I'd say so."

"We should be there, Ness," Sam told her.

"You're across the country, Sam," Ness told him. "I was closer. I got here first. What, you guys don't trust me now?"

"No, of course we trust you," Dean told her. "I just don't think you should've gone in there alone, Ness."

"I can take care of myself against Bela, thank you very much, Dean," Ness told him. "I got us into the mess by calling that bitch for help in the first place. The least I could do is help you clean it up."

"You were saving Bobby," Catty told her.

"And we should be there to help you," Scarlett told them.

Ness looked up in slight annoyance. "Catty. Scar. Would you just shut up and let me help?"

Catty raised her eyebrows slightly. "Got it. Understood."

Scarlett nodded. "Shutting up."

The phone in the hotel room started to ring.

Ness looked toward the phone, walking toward it, putting down her cell to picking it up, answering it cautiously.

Bela's voice was on the other line. "Ness? Ness, are you there?"

"Where are you?" Ness asked.

Bela was driving in her car. "Two states away by now."

"Where?" Ness asked.

"Where's our usual quippy banter?" Bela asked. "I miss it."

"We want it back, Bela," Ness told her. "Now."

"Your little pistol, you mean?" Bela asked, looking at the Colt on the seat next to her. "Sorry. I can't at the moment, Ness."

"You understand how many people are gonna die if you do this?" Ness asked. "Or do you even care?"

"What exactly is it that you think I plan to do with it?" Bela asked.

"Take the only weapon we have against an army of Demons and sell it to the highest bidder," Ness answered.

Bela smirked barely. "You know nothing about me."

"I know I'm gonna stop you," Ness told her.

"Tough words for a girl who can't even find me," Bela told her.

"Oh, I'll find you, sweetheart," Ness told her. "You know why? Because I have absolutely nothing better to do than to track you down."

"That's where you're wrong, Ness," Bela told her. "Your friends are about to be quite occupied. Did you really think I wouldn't take precautions? Now, you, I couldn't find a way to stop directly, but I know that you care about those Winchesters of yours. And they're about to be in hot water, both with the Humans and the supernatural."

Ness was confused.

In the motel room, Dean was still on the phone with her. "Ness?"

The door was suddenly kicked in.

Police flooded in around the place, guns aimed at Scarlett, Sam, Catty and Dean. "Hands in the air!"

Scarlett, Sam, Catty and Dean raised their hands in the air.

"Turn around," Officer 1 told them. "Now!" They forced them to the floor on their stomachs, handcuffing their wrists behind their backs. In the hotel room, Ness heard the commotion from her cellphone, picking it up and putting it to her ear to listen. "Scarlett, Samuel, Catalina and Dean Winchester, you have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law." Ness sighed, knowing what was happening now, leaning her head forward. In the motel room, Scarlett, Sam, Dean and Catty saw the boots of another officer walked in. "You have the right to speak to an attorney and have an attorney present during any questioning." Scarlett, Sam, Dean and Catty looked up to the new officer. "If you cannot afford a lawyer, one will be appointed for you at government expense."

FBI Agent Victor Henriksen looked down at Scarlett, Sam, Dean and Catty. "Hi, guys. It's been a while."

Scarlett, Sam, Dean and Catty exchanged a look, knowing they were in deep trouble, lowering their heads to the floor in defeat.

In the hotel room, Ness hung up her cell phone, focusing solely on the hotel phone to talk to Bela. "You know the they're never gonna let them go."

Bela smirked, still driving. "Exactly. But you know what is gonna be worse for your friends than being arrested by the Human authorities, Ness? When the message I sent to all of my Spirit contacts on the Other Side for them to pass along to all of the Demons that are out for their heads to let them know exactly where they are. Imagine how long they'll last in a jail cell when all sorts of Demons show up to the slaughterhouse."

Ness was worried, angry, and exasperated, overwhelmed. "You bitch."

"Had to distract you, too, sweetie," Bela told her. "Our history is sketchy at best, Ness, and the latest scandal has only made it worse. I knew that you were never going to stop unless you faced a bigger threat. Let's see how well this distraction works. Let me know how it all goes down."

"Tell me where they're taking them, Bela," Ness told her.

"Why?" Bela asked. "So Supergirl can come to the rescue only to be killed along with them?"

"Just tell me where they are!" Ness told her furiously, on edge with worry and concern for Scarlett, Sam, Dean and Catty.

Bela jumped slightly, pretending not to be phased. "Find them yourself."

Bela hung up.

Ness could barely control her anger and worry, lowering her phone to her side, gazing off ahead of her, already trying to figure out what to do.

§ Worlds Colliding (Supernatural) §

Police Station

Henriksen walked inside, walking around a front desk toward a female secretary, a Deputy and a Sheriff.

The secretary's name plaque read: Nancy Fitzgerald

The Deputy's name tag read: Deputy P. Amici

The Sheriff's name tag read: Sheriff M. Dodd

"So, did you get them?" Sheriff Dodd asked.

"Where is everyone?" Henriksen asked. "I asked for all your men."

"And you got them," Dodd told him. "They went with you on the raid."

"Four men?" Henriksen asked. "That's all?"

"Everyone I could drum up with an hour's notice," Dodd answered. "We're a small town, Agent Henriksen."

Henriksen walked toward the holding cells, seeing an empty cell. He looked at the cell across from it to see a sleeping man. "What's he in for?"

"Drunk and disorderly," Dodd answered.

"Keys," Henriksen told them. Amici and Dodd looked at him in disbelief. "Now."

Amici took the keys out of his pocket, handing them to Henriksen.

"What are you doing?" Dodd asked.

Henriksen opened the cell, patting the sleeping man on the back. "It is your lucky night, sir. You are free to go."

"What the hell are you doing?" Amici asked.

Henriksen helped the man stand. "This way."

Henriksen led the man out of the cell, leading him to Amici.

"Agent Henriksen, you can't just release my prisoners," Dodd told him. Henriksen walked away. "Agent Henriksen."

Henriksen stopped, turning to face Dodd. "Look, I get it. You're Mayberry PD."

"Excuse me?" Dodd asked.

"And this isn't how I'd do it if I had my choice," Henriksen told him. "But a tip's a tip, and we had to move fast."

Henriksen walked past Dodd toward Nancy and Amici.

Amici led the man out of the building.

"Look, Agent, this ain't my first rodeo," Dodd told him, turning to face Henriksen.

"You've never been to a rodeo like this before," Henriksen told him. "You have any idea who we're about to bring in here?"

"Yeah, a couple of fugitives," Dodd told him.

"The most dangerous criminals you've ever laid your eyeballs on," Henriksen told him. "Do you know what these guys do for kicks? Dig up graves and mutilate corpses. They're not just killers, Sheriff. They're Satan-worshipping nut bag killers." Nancy held the cross pendant of the rosary around her neck. "So work with me here. I'll get them out of your hair and on their way to Super Max and you'll be home in enough time to watch the farm report."

Dodd nodded. "However we can help."

Henriksen walked closer. "Those men of yours? Post them at the exits."

"Yes, sir," Dodd told him, walking away.

Henriksen spoke into his radio. "Reidy?"

Reidy's voice was on radio. "Yeah, Vic?"

"Bring them in," Henriksen told him. Nancy looked at him. "I guess we're ready as we're gonna be."

They heard the doors open, looking toward them.

Reidy led the way inside.

Catty, Scarlett, Sam and Dean were led in, shackled together by a chain, guarded by four officers.

Scarlett noticed Nancy.

Nancy grabbed her grabbed her rosary, looking afraid.

"I'll show you to the cells," Reidy told them, grabbing Catty's arm.

"Hey!" Catty told him. "Hey. Watch the merchandise."

"We're not the ones you should be scared of, Nancy," Scarlett told her.

Nancy looked at her rosary, holding it.

§

Cell Block

Sam and Dean were in one cell.

Catty and Scarlett were in the one next to them.

Dean and Sam walked separate ways in their chains, tripping themselves.

"Dean, come on!" Sam told him.

"All right," Dean told him. "All right. Sit?"

"Yeah," Sam answered. They struggled with each other and the chains. "Go that way. I'll..."

They sat down.

Catty and Scarlett chuckled, sitting down, looking at the chains around their wrists and ankles.

"How are we gonna Houdini out of this one?" Catty asked.

"Good question," Scarlett told them.

"Ness is gonna figure something out," Dean told them. "She always does."

Catty sighed, shaking her wrists, making the chains clink and clank together, almost as if they were jingling.

Henriksen walked into the cell block, standing next to Sam/Dean's and Catty/Scarlett's cells, looking over all four of them smugly. "You know what I'm trying to decide?"

Dean scoffed. "I don't know. What? Whether Cialis will help you with your little condition?"

"What to have for dinner tonight," Henriksen told them. Sam looked at him. "Steak or lobster. What the hell? Surf and turf." Dean smirked cynically. "I got a lot to celebrate. I mean, after all, seeing you four in chains..."

Catty smirked. "You kinky son of a bitch. Scar and I don't like you, and Sam and Dean don't swing that way."

"Now, that's funny," Henriksen told her.

"You know, I wouldn't bust out the melted butter just yet," Dean told him. "Couldn't catch us at the bank. Couldn't keep us in that jail."

"You're right," Henriksen told him. "Screwed up. I underestimated you. I didn't count on you being that smart. But now I'm ready."

"Yeah, ready to lose us again?" Scarlett asked.

"Ready like a court order to keep you in a Supermaximum Prison in Nevada till trial," Henriksen told them. "Ready like isolation in a soundproof, windowless cell so small that, between you and me, probably unconstitutional. How's that for ready? Take a good look at each other. You four will never see each other again." They looked at him, disconcerted. "Aw. Where's that smug smile, Catty? I want to see it."

Catty scoffed, shaking her head, looking down. "You got the wrong guys."

"Oh, yeah," Henriksen told her sarcastically. "I forgot. You fight monsters. Sorry, Catty. Truth is, your Daddy brainwashed you with all that Devil talk and no doubt touched you and Scarlett in a bad place." Catty and Scarlett were slowly getting angry. Sam and Dean were reacting, too, sitting up, irritated. "That's all. That's reality."

"Why don't you shut your mouth?" Dean asked.

"Well, guess what?" Henriksen asked. "Life sucks. Get a helmet. 'Cause everybody's got a sob story, but not everybody becomes a killer." They heard helicopter blades twirling rapidly from outside. "And now I have four less to worry about." Henriksen looked at his watch. "Mm. It's surf and turf time."

Henriksen laughed, walking away, leaving.

Catty, Scarlett, Sam and Dean watched him go, stressed.

§

Office

A man walked inside.

Henriksen held his hand toward him. "Steven."

"Gentleman," Steven told them, handing Henriksen some files.

"What's all this?" Henriksen asked.

"What can I say?" Steven asked. "The FBI didn't invent bureaucracy. We perfected it."

"You want me to do all this now?" Henriksen asked.

Steven smiled. "Sorry. Now, Victor." Nancy smiled a small smile. "I'm gonna go take a good, long gander at our fugitives."

Steven walked away, leaving.

Reidy handed a pen to Henriksen.

Henriksen started to fill out the forms, annoyed.

§

Cell Block

Steven walked into the holding cell area, closing the sliding door behind him, walking toward Catty, Scarlett, Sam and Dean. "Catty, Scarlett, Sam and Dean Winchester. I'm Deputy Director Steven Groves. This is a pleasure."

"Well, glad one of us feels that way," Catty told him.

"I've been waiting a long time for you four to come out of the woodwork," Steven told them, shooting a silenced gun at Dean, hitting his shoulder, making him fall.

Catty and Scarlett ran toward the bars, keeping the gun aimed away from them, wrapping their chains around his wrist to keep him from hurting them.

Steven's eyes turned completely, Demon black.

Sam started the exorcism from memory. "Regna terrae, cantate deo, psallite domino. Tribuite virtutem deo. Exorcizamus te, omnis satanica potestas, omnis incusio infernalis adversarit, omnis legio, omnis congregatio et secta diabolica."

Steven's head started to turn. "Sorry. Got to cut this short. It's gonna be a long night."

The Demon left Steven's body, screaming, the smoke leaving through an air conditioning vent.

§

Office

Henriksen and Reidy could hear Steven's scream.

"What the hell was that?" Reidy asked.

Henriksen and Reidy ran toward the holding cell area. Sheriff Dodd and Deputy Amici followed them.

§

Cell Block

Steven's body fell to the floor.

Dodd, Amici, Henriksen and Reidy walked in.

Dodd pointed his gun at Catty. "Put the gun down!"

"Wait," Catty told them. "Okay, wait."

Dodd, Amici, Henriksen and Reidy aimed their guns at Catty, Scarlett, Sam and Dean.

"She shot him!" Dodd told them.

"I didn't shoot him," Catty told them. "I didn't shoot anyone."

"He shot me!" Dean told them.

"Get on your knees now!" Henriksen told them.

"Okay, okay, okay," Scarlett told them. "Don't shoot. Please." Catty, Scarlett, Sam and Dean knelt to the floor. Catty put the gun outside of the cell on the floor. "Look. Here. Here. We didn't shoot him. Check the body. There's no blood. We did not kill him."

"Go ahead," Sam told them. "Check him."

Reidy knelt next to the body, looking at Henriksen. "Vic, there's no bullet wound."

"He's probably been dead for months," Dean told them.

"What did you do to him?" Henriksen asked.

"We didn't do anything," Catty told them.

"Talk, or I shoot," Henriksen told them.

"You won't believe us," Catty told them.

"He was possessed," Sam told them.

"Possessed?" Henriksen repeated sarcastically. "Right. Fire up the chopper. We're taking them out of here now."

"Yeah," Dean told him. "Do that."

Reidy talked into his radio. "Bill?" There was nothing but static on the other line. "Bill, are you there?"

Reidy looked at Henriksen.

Henriksen nodded for him to go.

Reidy stood, walking out, leaving.

Dodd, Amici and Henriksen kept their guns trained on Catty, Scarlett, Sam and Dean.

§

Outside

Reidy walked outside to discover two bodies with their throats slit, drawing his gun instantly. He walked toward the helicopter in the parking lot.

More bodies surrounded the helicopter, lying in pools of blood.

Reidy raised his radio to speak to Henriksen. "They're dead. I think they're all dead."

The helicopter exploded, the force throwing Reidy through the air.

§

Cell Block

The Winchesters and the officers heard the explosion.

"What the hell was that?" Henriksen asked, speaking into his radio. "Reidy? Reidy?"

§

Outside

The helicopter, the bodies and parts of the parking lot were on fire.

Reidy was lying weakly on the ground.

Henriksen: (on radio) "Reidy? What the hell is going on out there, Reidy? What the hell was that? Reidy?"

Reidy coughed, standing. He had a bleeding gash on his cheek. He turned around to see a man behind him.

The man had black eyes, punching a hand into Reidy's chest, making him scream.

§

Hotel Room

Ness was setting up a summoning spell, drawing a Sigil on a make-shift altar on the floor depicting a circle within a single closed triangle with three additional symbols drawn inside each triangle corner. A bowl was placed in the center of the circle. Only three lit candles were used, positioned on the tip of the triangle corners.

Ness sighed, hesitating, reluctant to do this, but knowing she didn't have a choice. "Ad constringendum, ad ligandum eos pariter et solvendum. Et ad congregandum eos coram me."

Ness lit a match, hesitating, dropping it into the bowl, making it catch fire. She stood, looking around.

Ruby and Zane appeared in the doorway.

"Ness Singer," Ruby told her.

Ness turned to face them.

"Never thought we'd have a face to face with you, Ness," Zane admitted. "How's tricks?"

Ness sighed. "Ruby. Zane. You know, I hate myself thinking that I need help from a Demon, let alone two, but... I'm kind of desperate."

"Obviously," Ruby told her.

"You hear of a bitch named Bela Talbot?" Ness asked.

"Name dimly rings a bell," Zane answered. "Why?"

"She had Sam, Dean, Scar and Catty arrested, and no doubt, they'll be shipped to FBI quarters by dawn," Ness answered. "I'm trying to find them before they do."

"Why, so you can help them bust out?" Ruby asked. "You'd think that a fine hunter like Ness Singer would be able to find them."

Ness chuckled sarcastically. "They were arrested just a few hours ago, smartass. No arrest records posted yet. And, get this. Bela used her Spirit contacts to tell every Demon within the area exactly where they are, and I bet you can imagine how fast word is traveling."

Zane turned serious, pushing away from the door. "What?"

Ruby turned serious.

"Yeah," Ness answered. "And being that you two spent the last few months saving our asses, I somehow doubt that you would let them die now. Now, hello, Demon Ruby and Zane. Spirits are trying to tell Demons. Can you figure out where they are?"

"We can try," Ruby answered. "And then Zane and I'll find them and find a way to save them."

"Not alone," Ness told them.

"Excuse me?" Ruby asked.

"Sorry, but even if you've saved us a few times now, I'm still a little cagey about you, no offense," Ness told them, not sorry at all.

"None taken," Zane told her.

"I've known these four since we've been kids," Ness told them. "If I'm gonna go down, it's gonna be either helping them or my Dad. I told you about this. I'm going with you."

Zane smirked, really impressed. "All right. Suicidally crazy, but I think that's what I like about you and the Winchesters, Ness."

Ness raised her eyebrows, picking up her jacket. "Are we going or what?"

Ness walked past Ruby and Zane to walk out of the room.

Zane smirked, turning to follow.

Ruby was amused, following with a smirk.

§

Police Station - Main Room

Sheriff Dodd loaded his shotgun.

Nancy tried to make a call. "Hello?"

"My men?" Dodd asked. "Agent Henriksen?"

Henriksen didn't answer.

"What the hell's happening out there?" Amici asked.

"I can't get a line," Nancy told them. "All the phones are out."

"Henriksen!" Dodd told him. "Four of my men!"

"The Internet, my cell..." Nancy trailed off. "It's all dead. How can it all be dead?"

Dodd tossed a rifle to Amici.

Amici caught it.

The lights in the main room went out.

§

Cell Block

The lights in the cell block went out.

Catty, Scarlett, Sam and Dean stood cautiously.

The backup lights clicked on.

Catty looked at Scarlett, Sam and Dean. "Oh, that can't be good."

§

Main Room

Nancy looked around. "Oh, my God."

"No, it's okay, it's okay, it's okay," Dodd told them. "We're gonna go. We're gonna go... right now."

Dodd loaded his gun.

Henriksen turned to face them. "Nobody is going anywhere. Everybody calm down."

"Your partner is out there!" Dodd told him. "My men are out there!"

"I know," Henriksen told them. "We go out there, we're asking to die, too. Don't you get it?"

"Get what?" Dodd asked.

"They're out there, and they're coming in here," Henriksen told them. "This is a siege. So, this might be a good time for you to lock the doors and the windows." Nancy looked up, panicking. "Take a breath, and maybe deal with this like trained professionals with some sense in their heads." Amici and Dodd exchanged a look, calming down. Dodd nodded, walking out. Henriksen walked toward Nancy. "You okay?" Nancy nodded unconvincingly. She shook her head. "I wouldn't think so. Nancy, right?" Nancy nodded. "I'm gonna get you through this. You got my word. You got that?"

Nancy forced herself to smile, tears in her eyes, nodding.

§

Cell Block

Sam was trying to stop the bleeding on Dean's shoulder, making him groan in pain.

Scarlett smirked. "All right, don't be such a wuss."

Henriksen walked closer. "What's the plan? Kill everyone in the station, bust you four out?"

"What the hell are you talking about?" Dean asked.

"I'm talking about your psycho friends," Henriksen told them. "I'm talking about a bloodbath."

"Okay, I promise you, whoever's out there is not here to help us," Catty told him.

"Look, you got to believe us," Sam told him. "Everyone here is in terrible danger."

"You think?" Henriksen asked.

"Why don't you let us out of here so we can save your asses?" Scarlett asked.

"From what?" Henriksen asked. "You gonna say 'Demons'?" He held up his gun. "Don't you dare say 'Demons'. Let me tell you something. You should be a lot more scared of me."

Henriksen walked away, leaving.

Sam looked at Dean. "How's the shoulder?"

"It's awesome," Dean told them sarcastically, sighing. "I'll live. You know, if we get out of here alive. So, you got a plan?"

Catty looked toward the door to see Nancy. "Hey." Nancy cowered behind a corner. "Hey. Uh, please. Please. We need your help. It's -- It's Nancy. Nancy, right?" Nancy nodded. "Nancy, my -- my brother's been shot. He's -- he's bleeding really bad. You think maybe you could get us a towel? Please? Just one clean towel?" Nancy didn't move or respond. "Look. Look at us. We're not the bad guys, I swear."

Nancy turned around, walking away, leaving.

Catty sighed.

"Nice try," Scarlett told her.

Nancy walked closer with a white towel, hesitating in the doorway.

"Thank you," Catty told her.

Nancy hesitantly walked closer.

Sam raised his hands in a harmless gesture. "It's okay." Nancy stepped closer. "Thank you." Nancy handed the towel to Sam through the bars. "Thanks."

Sam grabbed Nancy's arm, pulling her closer, making her scream.

Amici ran in, gun raised. "Let her go! Let her go!"

Sam took the towel, letting Nancy go.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!" Dean told them.

Nancy backed away.

"You okay, Nance?" Amici asked. Nancy breathed heavily. Nancy looked at Catty, Scarlett, Sam and Dean. "Try something again, get shot. And not in the arm."

"Okay," Sam told them.

Amici and Nancy walked away, leaving.

Dean hit Sam in the shoulder. "What the hell was that?"

Sam held up the two crosses that he had gotten from Nancy, tossing one of them toward Catty and Scarlett through the bars.

Catty scoffed softly, catching it, knowing that they could make Holy Water now in defense against the Demons.

§

Later

Sam and Dean were sitting in their cell on the bed.

Dean held the towel over his wound.

"We're like sitting ducks in here," Scarlett told them.

"Yeah, I know," Dean told them, saying the next sentence loud enough for everyone else out in the main office to hear. "Would it kill these cops to bring us a snack?"

"How many you figure are out there?" Scarlett asked.

"I don't know," Catty told them.

"However many there are, they could be possessing anyone," Sam told them. "Anyone could just walk right in."

"It's kind of wild, right?" Dean asked. "I mean, it's like they're coming right for us. They've never done that before. It's like we got a contract on us. Think it's because we're so awesome? I think it's 'cause we're so awesome."

Sam gave Dean an unamused look.

Dean looked away.

Dodd walked in.

Catty used a southern accent. "Well, howdy, there, Sheriff."

Catty stood.

Dodd opened Sam and Dean's cell door. "It's time to go."

Dodd stepped closer to Sam and Dean.

Sam and Dean backed away.

"Uh... you know what?" Dean asked. "We're just comfy right here. But thank you. "

Henriksen stood in the doorway of their cell, looking at Dodd. "What do you think you're doing?"

"We're not just gonna sit around here and wait to die," Dodd told them. "We're gonna make a run for it."

"It's safer here," Henriksen told him.

"There's a SWAT facility in Boulder," Dodd told them.

Henriksen walked closer. "We're not going anywhere."

"The hell we're not," Dodd told him.

Henriksen shot Dodd in the head, killing him, making him fall to the floor, looking at Catty, Scarlett, Sam and Dean with completely black, Demon eyes, raising the gun toward the boys.

Scarlett stood behind Henriksen through the bars separating the cells, reaching through the bars to wrap her chains around his neck, keeping him back.

Sam took the gun from Henriksen, handing it to Catty through the bars.

Sam and Dean grabbed Henriksen, dunking his head into the toilet of Holy Water, burning him.

Sam started to chant the exorcism spell from memory while he and Dean struggled to keep the Demon in Henriksen under the Holy Water, sitting on him. "Exorcizamus te, omnis immundus spiritus, omnis satanica potestas, omnis incursio infernalis adversarii, omnis legio, omnis congregatio et secta diabolica. Ergo, omnis legio diabolica, adjuramus te."

Amici walked in.

Catty pointed Henriksen's gun at Amici. "Stay back!"

Sam continued the spell. "Cessa decipere humanas creaturas, eisque æternæ perditionìs venenum propinare. Vade, satana, inventor et magister omnis fallaciæ, hostis humanæ salutis. Humiliare sub potenti manu Dei; contremisce et effuge, invocato a nobis sancto et terribili nomine."

Nancy walked in.

Dean looked at Sam. "Hurry up!"

Sam continued the spell. "Quem inferi tremunt. Ab insidiis diaboli, libera nos, Domine. Ut Ecclesiam tuam secura tibi facias libertate servire, te rogamus, audi nos."

Sam and Dean pulled Henriksen out of the water, knowing that the exorcism was done.

The Demon left Henriksen's body, making him scream.

Sam and Dean ducked out of the way of the Demon.

The Demon soared out of the cell.

Amici and Nancy ducked.

The Demon soared out of the cell block, on its way back to Hell.

Henriksen fell unconscious.

Nancy stepped closer. "Is he... is he dead?"

Henriksen woke up, coughing.

"Henriksen," Sam told him. "Hey. Is that you in there?"

Henriksen forced him to stand, sitting on their bed, looking at the Dodd's body. "I... I shot the Sheriff."

Dean smirked. "But you didn't shoot the Deputy."

Sam gave Dean a look.

Dean let the smirk fade.

"Five minutes ago, I was fine, and then --" Henriksen started.

"Let me guess," Dean told him. "Some nasty black smoke jammed itself down your throat?"

"You were possessed," Sam told him.

"Possessed like..." Henriksen trailed off. "Possessed?"

"That's what it feels like," Scarlett told him. "Now you know."

"I owe you the biggest 'I told you so' ever," Catty told him, holding his gun toward Henriksen through the bars of the cell.

Henriksen took it, standing, looking at Amici. "Officer Amici. Keys." Amici handed the keys to Henriksen. Henriksen unlocked the chains on Sam and Dean, then unlocked Catty and Scarlett's cell, and unlocked the chains on them, freeing them. "All right. So, how do we survive?"

§

Main Room

Sam was spray painting Devil's Traps over the floor.

Nancy was bandaging Dean's gunshot wound on his shoulder.

Amici and Henriksen brought in all the guns they could.

"Well, that's nice," Dean told them. "It's not gonna do much good."

"We got an arsenal here," Amici told them.

"You don't poke a bear with a BB gun," Catty told them. "That's just gonna make them mad."

"What do you need?" Henriksen asked.

"Salt," Scarlett answered. "Lots and lots of salt."

"Salt?" Amici repeated skeptically.

"What, is there an echo in here?" Catty asked.

"There's road salt in the storeroom," Nancy told them.

"Perfect," Dean told them. "Perfect. We need salt at every window and every door."

Henriksen, Amici, Dean and Catty walked away to get the salt.

Scarlett looked at Nancy. "How you holding up, Nancy?"

Nancy looked up. "Okay. When I was little, I would come home from the church and start to talk about the Devil. And my parents would tell me to stop being so literal. I guess I showed them, huh?"

"It'll be okay," Scarlett assured.

Amici, Dean and Catty carried in four bags of road salt.

Dean sighed. "Hey, where's my car?"

"Impound lot out back," Amici answered.

"Okay," Catty told them, grabbing her jacket.

"Wait," Amici told her. Catty looked at him. "You're not going out there?"

"Yeah," Catty answered. "I got to get something out of the trunk."

Sam closed his eyes, shaking his head. "Catty --"

"Chill out and line the salt," Catty told them. "I'll be right back."

§

Impound Lot

Catty walked outside, picking the lock to the fence of the impound lot, opening the door, walking inside toward the Impala, unlocking the trunk, pulling it open, grabbing the bag, opening the arsenal, loading it with salt shot guns and charm bags that they had gotten from Ness in 2.14 "Born Under a Bad Sign".

Catty felt and heard the wind pick up, closing the trunk, seeing a street lamp flickering, turning to see a huge cloud of Demon smoke soaring toward her, turning around, running away.

The cloud of black Demon smoke soared closer.

§

Inside

Sam was drawing a Devil's Trap on the floor with spray paint.

The others were lining the windows and doors with salt.

Catty ran inside, closing the door behind her. "They're coming!"

The electricity flickered and buzzed.

Demon smoke hurled itself at the window that Nancy was standing at.

Nancy gasped, backing away, screaming.

Scarlett looked up. "Hurry!"

Catty tossed three shotguns to Scarlett, Sam and Dean.

They felt the entire building shake as Demon smoke pressed themselves against the windows and walls and ceiling, blocking out the light, surrounding the entire building.

The pounding and rumbling stopped as all of the Demons just backed off.

Dean, Scarlett, Sam and Catty exchanged a look.

"Everybody okay?" Sam asked.

"Define 'okay'," Henriksen told them.

Catty took the charms out of the bags. "All right, everybody needs to put these on. They'll keep you from being possessed." She handed the three charms to Henriksen, Amici and Nancy. "There you go."

They put them on around their necks.

"What about you, Scarlett, Sam and Dean?" Nancy asked.

Sam and Dean pulled their shirts down to reveal their Anti-Possession Tattoos on their chests.

Catty and Scarlett turned their backs to them, lifting their hair to reveal their Anti-Possession Tattoo on the back of their necks, letting their hair fall back around their necks to hide it.

"Smart," Henriksen told them. "How long you had those?"

Sam sighed. "Not long enough."

§

Later

They separated for the most part, but stayed together.

Sam, Dean, Scarlett and Catty were readying weapons.

Amici and Nancy were making sure the salt was lined up.

Henriksen was looking at the Sheriff's name plaque in guilt: Sheriff Melvin Dodd.

Nancy looked out of the window to the surrounding Humans that were possessed by Demons. "Hey, that's Jenna Rubner."

Scarlett walked toward Nancy, looking outside to all of the people with completely black, Demon eyes. "It's not Jenna anymore."

"That's where all that black Demon smoke went?" Nancy asked.

"Looks like," Scarlett answered.

Scarlett and Nancy walked away from the window.

Sam, Dean and Henriksen were talking.

"Shotgun shells full of salt?" Henriksen asked skeptically.

"Whatever works," Sam told him.

"Fighting off monsters with condiments," Henriksen told them, taking off his tie. "So, turns out Demons are real."

"FYI, Ghosts are real, too," Dean told him. "So are Werewolves, Vampires, Changelings, evil clowns that eat people."

"Okay, then," Henriksen told them.

"If it makes you feel better, Bigfoot's a hoax," Dean told him.

"It doesn't," Henriksen told him. "How many Demons?"

"Total?" Sam asked, shrugging. "No clue. A lot."

"You know what my job is?" Henriksen asked.

Dean stood. "You mean besides locking up the good guys? I have no idea."

"My job is boring," Henriksen told them. "It's frustrating. You work three years for one break, and then maybe you can save... a few people. Maybe. That's the payoff. I've been busting my ass for 15 years to nail a handful of guys, and all this while, there was something off in the corner so big. So, yeah. Sign me up for that big, frosty mug of wasting my damn life."

"You didn't know," Sam told him.

"Now I do," Henriksen told them. "What's out there? Can you guys beat it? Can you win?"

"Honestly, I think the world's gonna end bloody," Dean told him. "But it doesn't mean we shouldn't fight. We do have choices. I choose to go down swinging."

"Plus, you got nothing to go home to but your brother and sisters," Henriksen told him.

"Yeah," Dean agreed, chuckling softly.

"What about you?" Sam asked. "You rocking the white picket fence?"

"Mm-mm," Henriksen answered. "Empty apartment, string of angry ex-wives. I'm right where you are."

Henriksen chuckled.

"Imagine that," Sam told them.

They heard glass shatter, all of them walking out of the room.

§

Other Room

Sam, Dean, Catty, Scarlett and Henriksen walked in, raising their guns.

Amici and Nancy stood in the doorway behind them.

They looked at the newcomers.

"How do we kill them?" Henriksen asked.

"We don't," Sam answered, lowering his shotgun.

Dean, Catty and Scarlett lowered their shotguns.

"They're Demons," Henriksen told them.

Ness stood in front of Ruby and Zane, looking at Henriksen. "I'm not. I'm Human. And we're here to help, thank you very much."

"Are you kidding?" Amici asked.

Dean sighed in exasperation.

Ruby looked at Ness. "Are you gonna let me and Zane out?" Henriksen looked at Sam, Dean, Catty and Scarlett. Ness had Ruby's Knife in her hand, kneeling to the floor, using it to scrape away part of the Devil's Trap, standing, holding it toward Ruby. Ruby took it, giving Catty a significant look. "See, Catty? At least Ness here knows the meaning of 'us girls got to stick together'." Ness rolled her eyes, looking away. Catty gave Ruby a sarcastic, bitter look. Ruby tilted her head, resting a hand on it. "Does anyone have breath mint? Some guts splattered in my mouth while Zane, Ness and I were killing our way in here."

"Group meeting," Zane told them. "Now."

Ruby and Zane walked past them, out of the room.

Henriksen, Amici and Nancy hesitantly followed.

Catty looked at Sam, Scarlett and Dean in annoyed exasperation, following them out of the room.

Sam and Scarlett followed them.

Dean stayed to fix the salt line. "Seriously, Ness? Asking help from two Demons? That's a little beneath you, don't you think?"

"Dean, if it wasn't for Ruby and Zane, I wouldn't even know where you were right now," Ness told him. "I'm not saying that I trust Ruby and Zane. I'm saying that I used Zane and Ruby to find you guys so I could try to help you guys."

"And how are you gonna do that when you're trapped in here with us?" Dean asked.

"Believe me, I've got a few ideas," Ness told him. Dean looked slightly exasperated. "Dean, if it wasn't for me, you, Scar, Sam and Catty would be dead by now. Don't doubt me now."

Ness walked past Dean, out of the room.

Dean thought for a moment, knowing she was right, sighing, following her out of the room.

§

Main Room

Ness and Dean walked into the room to join the others.

Ruby and Catty were leaning against two separate desks.

Zane was leaning against the doorway.

Henriksen, Nancy and Amici stood a few feet away.

Catty looked from Ruby and Zane to Ness. "How many are out there?"

"30, at least," Ness answered. "That's so far. You can thank Bela for all of this."

"Oh, good," Catty told them sarcastically. "The bitch Bela sent 30. 30 hit men all gunning for us. Well, how did Bela know that sending all of these Demons was gonna send us off her trail?"

Zane looked at Sam and Scarlett. "You didn't tell Catty and Dean?" Catty and Dean looked at Sam and Scarlett in confusion. "Oh, I'm surprised."

"Tell us what?" Catty asked.

"There's a big new up-and-comer," Ruby explained. "Real pied piper."

"Who is he?" Catty asked.

"Not he," Ruby told them. "Her. Her name is Lilith."

"Lilith?" Catty repeated.

"And she really, really wants Sam and Scarlett's intestines on a stick," Zane told them, looking at Sam and Scarlett. "'Cause she sees them as competition."

Catty and Dean looked at Sam and Scarlett.

"You knew about this?" Dean asked. Sam and Scarlett didn't answer, exchanging a look. "Well, gee, Sam, Scar, is there anything else we should know?"

Catty scoffed. "How about the three of us talk about this later?"

Ruby looked at Catty. "Wow. Something I can actually agree with you on." Catty rolled her eyes, looking away. "We'll need the Colt." Ruby looked at Sam. Sam didn't meet her gaze. Ruby looked at Dean. Dean looked away in annoyance. Zane and Ruby looked at Scarlett. Scarlett pressed her libs together, looking down. Ruby looked at Catty. Catty crossed her arms over her chest. Ruby looked at Ness. Ness sighed, looking down. "Where's the Colt?"

"It got stolen, by Bela," Ness answered. "That's why she went through all of this to throw us off her trail."

"I'm sorry," Zane told them. "I must have blood in my ear. I thought I just heard Ness say that you were stupid enough to let the Colt get grabbed out of your thick, clumsy, idiotic hands." He stood, walking toward the window, shrugging sarcastically. "Fantastic. This is just peachy."

"Zane --" Sam started.

Zane raised his hand to stop him. "Shut up." He thought for a moment. "Fine." He turned to face them. "Since I don't see that there's any other option, there's one other way Ruby and I know how to get you out of here alive." He looked at Ruby. "Plan B."

Ruby nodded.

"What's that?" Dean asked.

"I know a spell," Ruby told them. "It'll vaporize every Demon in a one-mile radius. Zane and myself included. So, you let the Colt out of your sight, and now we have to die. So, next time, be more careful. How's that for a dying wish?"

Zane sat on a desk.

Ness sighed. "Okay. What do we need to do?"

"Aw," Ruby told her. "You can't do anything. This spell is very specific. It calls for a person of virtue."

Ness shrugged. "I got virtue."

Ruby chuckled. "Nice try. You're not a virgin."

Scarlett raised an eyebrow. "Nobody's a virgin." Sam, Dean, Catty and Ness looked at Scarlett in confusion, surprise. "What?"

"Wait," Sam told her. "You?"

Zane smirked. "Baby sister isn't so innocent."

"She's not a virgin," Ruby told them.

Sam, Dean, Catty and Ness looked at Scarlett in shock. "What?"

Scarlett gave Ruby and Zane a look.

Catty realized. "Oh, my God. Ryan West, back at the inn."

Scarlett blushed. "Now is not the time, guys. Like I said, no one is a virgin."

Ruby and Zane looked at Nancy. Nancy looked away.

Dean looked at Nancy. "No. No way. You're kidding me. You're --"

"What?" Nancy asked. "It's a choice, okay?"

"W --" Dean started. "So, y-you've never... Not even once? I mean, not even... Wow."

Nancy looked at Ruby and Zane. "So, this spell... What can I do?"

Ruby stood, walking toward Nancy. "You can hold still. While Zane and I cut your heart out of your chest."

"What?" Nancy asked.

Catty stood. "What? Are you crazy?"

"Zane and I are offering a solution," Ruby told them.

"You're offering to kill somebody," Catty told them.

"And what do you think's gonna happen to this girl when the Demons get in?" Ruby replied.

"We're gonna protect her," Catty answered. "That's what. We're gonna protect her, Henriksen and Amici."

"Very noble," Ruby told her sarcastically.

"Excuse me," Nancy told them.

"You're all gonna die," Ruby told them. "Look, this is the only way."

"Yeah, yeah," Ness told them sarcastically.

Ruby sighed. "Ness, do I need to remind you that you asked for our help?"

"I asked for you to find them, so we could save everyone involved," Ness told them. "I didn't ask you to kill some innocent girl."

"My name's Nancy," Nancy told her quietly.

Ness looked at Nancy, raising a hand in apology. "Right, sorry, Nancy." She looked at Ruby and Zane. "There's no way that you're gonna --"

"Trust me," Zane told them.

Catty scoffed. "Trust you?"

"Would everybody please shut up?" Nancy asked loudly. Everyone looked at her. Nancy looked at Ruby and Zane. "All the people out there... will it save them?"

"It'll blow the Demons out of their bodies," Ruby told them. "So if their bodies are okay... Yeah."

Nancy hesitated, nodding. "I'll do it."

"No, no," Dean told them.

"Hell no!" Henriksen told them.

Ness looked at Nancy. "You don't need to do this."

"All my friends are out there," Nancy told them.

"We don't sacrifice people," Henriksen told them. "We do that, we're no better than them."

"We don't have a choice," Ruby told them.

"Yeah, well, your choice is not a choice," Dean told them.

Ruby ignored him. "Zane, you know I'm right." Everyone looked at Zane, who didn't respond. "Zane? Tell them."

"Zane, you told me that you remember what it's like to be Human," Catty told him. "If that's so, then you can side with us on this."

"Please, Zane," Scarlett told him. "Just back us up for this."

"Everyone shut up," Zane told them. "Look, I don't know any other way."

"Well, I do," Ness told them.

"It's my decision," Nancy told them.

"Damn straight, cherry pie," Ruby told her.

"Stop!" Dean told her. "Stop! Nobody kill any virgins!"

Ness sighed seriously. "I need to talk to Sam, Dean, Scar and Catty." Ruby raised her eyebrows. Zane smirked. "Alone."

§

Hallway

Ness led Catty, Dean, Scarlett and Sam into the hallway, turning to face them. "We're talking about holding down a girl and cutting out her heart."

"And we're also talking about 30 people out there, Ness," Sam told her. "Innocent people who are all gonna die, along with everyone in here."

"It doesn't mean that we throw away the rule book and stop acting like Humans," Catty told them.

"I'm not gonna let those Demons kill some nice, sweet, innocent girl who hasn't even been laid," Dean told them. "I mean, look, if that's how you win wars, then I don't want to win. Ness, you said you had a few ideas. What do we do?"

Ness turned away for a moment, looking around, noticing a PA speaker in the system, turning to face Catty, Dean, Scarlett and Sam. "I got a plan. I'm not saying it's a good one. But it's worked for us before. And it sure as hell beats killing an innocent girl."

"Okay, so, what's the plan?" Scarlett asked.

"You remember when we went in to save your dad in Jefferson City?" Ness asked. "I hotwired the fire alarm system to play the exorcism through all of the speakers. And it exorcised all of them, saved all of our asses."

"Uh, almost all of them, Ness," Sam told her. "It didn't exorcise Yellow Eyes out of our dad because we weren't in the vicinity. And there's more Demons here than there were there, and there's no way that we can get to all of the Demons while they're out there." Ness sighed, knowing he was right. "So, any other plans?"

Ness thought, nodding. "It's an extension of the plan."

"What extension?" Catty asked.

Ness looked at Catty, Dean, Scarlett and Sam. "Open the doors, let them all in, and we fight."

§

Office

Ness was rewiring the system the same way that she had done in Sunrise Apartment from 1.22 "Devil's Trap", hooking it up to her phone. She walked out of the office.

§

Main Room

Ness walked toward Sam, Dean, Catty, Scarlett, Zane and Ruby.

"Get the equipment to work?" Dean asked.

"Yeah," Ness answered. "So?"

"So, this is insane," Sam told her. "And you've marketed the plans of insane, Ness."

"You win 'Understatement of the Year'," Zane told him. Ness frowned. "Oh, yeah, I've heard about all the crazy, insane but genius plans provided by yours truly Ness Singer. I think your plan could work."

"So you know that you can't be here when it goes down, Zane," Scarlett told him, looking at Ruby. "Or you, Ruby."

"Yeah, we know, Scarlett," Zane answered. "So long, guys. Call us when your plan works out."

"If it works out," Ruby told them bitterly.

Zane gave her a look. "When. People who underestimate Ness Singer and the Winchesters end up dead. Let's go." He looked at the others. "Do you mind letting us out?"

§

Later

Sam used a knife to scratch away the paint from the Devil's Trap, breaking the salt line across the doorway.

§

Outside

Ruby and Zane walked outside.

Ruby drew her knife, walking toward the Demons. "Zane and I are leaving. Who wants to stop us?"

None of the Demons made a move to stop them, making way for them to pass.

Ruby and Zane walked past them, leaving.

The Demon who possessed Jenna's body smiled cruelly.

§

Inside - Various Locations

Sam, Dean, Catty, Scarlett and Ness readied in their positions at different places in the building, at the main entrance, north, east, west and south doors to the outside.

"All set?" Dean called.

"Yeah!" Sam answered.

"Ready!" Catty told them.

"Ready as I'll ever be," Scarlett answered.

Ness took a deep breath. "Let's do this!"

They each broke the salt lines, kneeling to the floor, using knives to scrape the paint away off of the Devil's Traps, opening the doors, having salt shotguns ready, backing away to give them enough room to fight for when they came in, waiting.

§

Scarlett's Hall

Scarlett backed away a few steps from her door. A male Demon ran inside. Scarlett shot him in the chest, making him fall.

A female Demon rushed inside. Scarlett shot her in the chest, making her fall to the floor beside the male.

§

Catty's Hall

A girl Demon swung down from above the door, kicking Catty in the face, making her fall to the floor. Catty shot her in the chest, making her fall to the floor, sliding away, standing.

A male Demon ran inside.

Catty shot him in the chest, making him fall to the floor.

§

Dean's Hall

A female Demon ran inside.

Dean shot her in the chest, making her fall to the floor, backing away.

A male Demon ran inside.

Dean shot him in the chest, making him fall to the floor.

§

Sam's Hall

A Demon in an overweight man's vessel ran toward Sam.

Sam shot him in the chest, making him fall to the floor.

Another Demon ran toward Sam from the side, tackling him to the floor.

§

Ness' Hall

A Demon ran inside.

Ness shot him in the chest twice, making him fall to the floor.

A Demon appeared behind Ness, pushing her against the wall, hard enough to break the plaster. Ness used the end of the shotgun to hit him in the face, making him let go and back away, instantly turning the gun to face him, shooting him in the face, making him fall to the floor.

§

Scarlett's Hall

Two more Demons ran inside. Scarlett shot one in the chest. When the other got close to Scarlett, she hit him in the face with the end of her shotgun, spinning her gun around to shoot him in the head, making him fall.

Three more Demons ran inside. Scarlett shot all three of them in the chests, making them fall, backing away.

§

Catty's Hall

Catty backed away toward the main room as more and more Demons ran in.

One ran toward Catty.

Catty shot him in the chest, making him fall to the floor.

Another grabbed Catty from behind, restraining her as another ran toward her. Catty kicked the one in front of her in the face, making him fall to the floor, taking her gun, ramming it into the one who was restraining her's gut, making him let go, turning to face him, hitting him in the face with the gun repeatedly, making him fall to the floor.

§

Sam's Hall

Sam backed away toward the main room.

Demons ran inside.

Sam shot them all repeatedly, making them fall to the floor or back away.

§

Outside

More Demons ran toward the station.

Nancy and Amici were on the roof.

"When this is over, I'm gonna have so much sex," Nancy told him. Amici looked at her. "But not with you. We better move."

Nancy and Amici slid off the roof.

§

Main Room

A male Demon tried to punch Ness in the face. Ness ducked, making him punch the glass window next to her head instead, making it shatter. The Demon grabbed Ness, pushing her against the wall, trying to punch her in the face. Ness ducked, making him punch the wall behind her head instead, making the plaster crumble. The Demon turned to face Ness. Ness used the gun to hit him in the head, making him fall to the floor.

Demons ran toward them.

Ness spun to face them, shooting them in the chest, making them fall to the floor.

§

Outside

Nancy and Amici took their salt bags, running along the building, closing the doors, lining them with salt so that the Demons couldn't get out.

§

Sam's Hall

Sam was punched in the face, falling to the floor. He stood, splashing his assailants with Holy Water, making their skin burn, sizzle and smoke, backing away toward the main room.

§

Outside

Nancy and Amici were still lining the doors and windows with salt.

§

Scarlett's Hall

Scarlett was splashing Demons with Holy Water, making their skin burn, sizzle and smoke, backing away toward the main room, holding her head in pain as she tried to control this many Demons at once, raising her voice. "Get back!"

Scarlett's power was hard to use on a big crowd of Demons like this, causing some to listen, and others to not. Scarlett was mainly waiting to use most of her power when all of the Demons were together in the main room.

§

Catty's Hall

Catty was splashing Demons with Holy Water, making their skin burn, sizzle and smoke, backing away toward the main room.

§

Outside

Nancy and Amici ran around the building to pour more salt.

§

Main Room

Ness backed away into the main room. She had to reload her shotgun.

A Demon ran closer, tackling Ness to the floor, making them roll across the tile. He straddled Ness to the floor, punching her in the face, gripping her throat, starting to strangle her. Ness couldn't breathe, looking toward the shotgun on the floor, reaching toward it weakly. The Demon kicked the shotgun out of her reach. He was suddenly shot in the head, falling off of Ness onto the floor next to her.

Ness gasped for breath in relief, turning to see Dean with his shotgun raised.

Dean walked closer, holding a hand toward Ness.

Ness grabbed her shotgun from the floor, taking Dean's hand, letting him help her stand.

"Ness, this plan of yours better work," Dean told her.

"It'll work, Dean," Ness told him.

A Demon ran toward them.

Ness used her shotgun to hit him in the face, making him turn away.

Dean shot him with his own shotgun, making him fall to the floor.

Sam, Scarlett and Catty backed away into the main room from the opposite sides of the room.

Several Demons surrounded them.

Catty took out a flask of Holy Water, splashing all of them, making their skin burn, sizzle and scorch, making them scream.

Ness and Dean backed away toward Sam, Scarlett and Catty.

Ness, Dean, Catty, Scarlett and Sam stood back to back, surrounded by Demons.

Jenna stepped onto the main desk, hopping down, walking toward Ness, Dean, Catty and Sam, raising her hands toward them, using magic to throw them into the wall behind them, pinning them to the wall.

Ness, Dean, Catty, Scarlett and Sam couldn't move, struggling, groaning. They looked at each other.

"Scar, you think you can do it?" Ness asked. Scarlett nodded. "No pressure."

Scarlett gathered up all her concentration and focus, breathing heavily as her head felt like it was on fire when she used her power against every single Demon in the room. "Stop!"

All of the Demons had to freeze in place, no longer trying to go after Ness, Dean, Catty, Scarlett and Sam, and unable to try and kill them as they all stood frozen, but all of them in pain from Scarlett's power.

Ness looked toward the office. "Henriksen, now!"

§

Office

A Demon ran toward Henriksen.

Henriksen used his shotgun to hit him in the face, making him fall into the wall behind him. He ran toward the PA system and Ness' phone.

A Demon jumped onto Henriksen's back.

Henriksen backed away into the wall hard enough to make the Demon let go, running to Ness' phone, picking it up, looking at the cord that led from Ness' phone to the PA system, hitting play on the recording.

§

Main Room

Ness, Dean, Catty, Scarlett, Sam and the Demons heard the PA system turn on. All of the Demons were in pain as the spell was forcing them to leave their hosts and sending them back to Hell.

Ness: (on PA) "Exorcizamus te, omnis immundus spiritus, omnis satanica potestas, omnis incursio infernalis adversarii, omnis legio, omnis congregatio et secta diabolica. Ergo, omnis legio diabolica, adjuramus te."

§

Outside

Nancy was still lining salt. A Demon walked out of the building. Nancy screamed. The Demon looked at Nancy, glaring with black eyes, taking a step toward her. Taking a second thought, he turned around, running away. Amici stood next to Nancy, finishing the salt line along the door.

Ness: (on PA) "Cessa decipere humanas creaturas, eisque æternæ perditionìs venenum propinare. Vade, satana, inventor et magister omnis fallaciæ, hostis humanæ salutis. Humiliare sub potenti manu Dei; contremisce et effuge, invocato a nobis sancto et terribili nomine."

§

Inside

All of the Demons were trying to get out, away from the spell, but couldn't due to the salt that Nancy and Amici had lined. All of the Demon smoke was leaving all of the hosts, making them scream in unison, all of the bodies falling to the floor. There was a whole cloud of black Demon smoke, swirling, turning into a bright orange before exploding.

Ness: (on PA) "Quem inferi tremunt. Ab insidiis diaboli, libera nos, Domine. Ut Ecclesiam tuam secura tibi facias libertate servire, te rogamus, audi nos."

The spell was taken away from Ness, Dean, Catty, Scarlett and Sam, letting them fall to the floor. They breathed heavily, exchanging a look in relief, groaning, standing.

"See?" Scarlett asked. "Nessie's crazy plans always work."

Ness chuckled lightly, wiping the blood from her lip, shrugging, breathing heavily, relieved. Dean smirked, chuckling, shaking his head. Sam scoffed softly. Catty smiled a small, relieved smile. Scarlett sighed in relief, holding her head in pain. The backup lights turned off. The real lights turned on. Everyone started to wake up.

Catty and Sam placed their hands on Scarlett's shoulders.

§

Later

Everyone but Sam, Dean, Catty, Scarlett, Ness, Henriksen, Nancy and Amici had left.

Henriksen stood with Sam, Dean, Catty, Scarlett and Ness. "I better call in. Hell of a story I won't be telling."

"So, what are you gonna tell them?" Sam asked.

"The least ridiculous lie I can come up with in the next five minutes," Henriksen answered.

"Good luck with that," Ness told him.

"Not to pressure you or anything, but what are you planning to do about us?" Dean asked.

"I'm gonna kill you," Henriksen answered. Catty raised her eyebrows. "Sam, Dean, Scarlett and Catty Winchester were in the chopper when it caught on fire. Nothing's left. Can't even identify them with dental records." They smiled. "Rest in peace, guys. And Ness if I were you, I'd learn from these guys' mistakes and not get caught in the good that you're trying to do, 'cause it just makes it that much harder."

Ness chuckled.

"Tell me about it," Sam told them.

Sam, Dean, Catty, Scarlett and Ness shook hands with Henriksen.

"Now get out of here," Henriksen told them.

"Yeah," Catty agreed. "Thank you."

Sam, Dean, Catty, Scarlett and Ness grabbed their stuff, walking away, leaving.

§

Outside

Sam, Dean, Catty, Scarlett and Ness walked outside.

"Listen, Ness, we can't thank you enough," Sam told her.

"Yeah, seriously, thank you," Scarlett agreed.

"Aw, shut up," Ness told them, turning to face Sam, Dean, Catty and Scarlett, making them stop. "You didn't ask for help this time. I came to the rescue. It wasn't the first time. It won't be the last, either."

Catty used her words from the beginning of the chapter against her. "Would you just shut up and let us thank you?"

Ness smiled, backing away. "See you guys around."

"Yeah, you can count on it, Ness," Dean told her.

Ness turned around, walking away toward Ness' Car. She opened the car door, looking toward them, nodding to them. Dean smiled, nodding.

Catty and Scarlett waved. Ness got into her car, driving away, leaving. Sam, Dean, Catty and Scarlett watched her go. They looked at each other, smiling small smiles in relief.

§

Day Two

Morning - Police Station

A woman walked into the police station, holding a little girl by the hand.

The little girl walked toward Nancy.

Nancy was sweeping. She noticed the little girl. "Well, hey, there."

"Excuse me," the little girl told her. "I'm looking for two boys and two girls. They're siblings." Henriksen was sitting on a desk. Amici was standing nearby, looking at a file. "The girls are really pretty. One is blonde. The other has black hair. One of the boy's really tall, and the other's really cute."

Nancy chuckled. "What's your name, sweetie?"

"Lilith," the little girl answered, letting her eyes turn completely white.

Nancy and Amici realized that the little girl was Lilith the Demon.

Henriksen realized this, standing, stepping toward a shotgun.

Lilith raised her hand toward them, making a beautiful, blindingly bright white light fill the entire room, making Henriksen, Nancy and Amici scream.

§

Motel Room

Sam, Dean, Scarlett and Catty were in the new hotel room. Dean and Scarlett were sitting in chairs. Catty was sitting at the table at her laptop. Sam was on his bed. There was a knock on the door. Sam sat up. Catty stood, opening the door to see Ruby and Zane, letting them in, closing the door behind them.

"Turn on the news," Zane told them.

Catty walked toward them.

Sam turned on the news.

There was a story with the TV showing the burned down police station. "The community is still reeling from the tragedy that happened just a few hours ago. Authorities believe a gas main ruptured, causing the massive explosion that ripped apart the police station and claimed the lives of everyone inside. Among the deceased, at least six police officers and staff, including Sheriff Melvin Dodd, Deputy Phil Amici, and secretary Nancy Fitzgerald, as well as three FBI Agents, identified as Steven Groves, Calvin Reidy, and Victor Henriksen. Four fugitives in custody were also killed. We'll continue to follow the story here at the scene, but for now, back to you, Jim."

Ruby turned the TV off, giving Dean, Scarlett, Sam and Catty a look.

Catty had to sit down on the other bed. "Must have happened right after we left."

"Considering the size of the blast..." Scarlett trailed off. "Smart money's on Lilith."

Ruby tossed a tiny black bag to each of the siblings.

"What's in these?" Dean asked.

"Something that'll protect you, throw Lilith off your trail," Ruby answered. "For the time being, at least."

"Thanks," Sam told them.

"Don't thank me or Zane," Ruby told them. "Lilith killed everyone. She slaughtered your precious little virgin, plus a half a dozen other people. So, after her big speech about Humanity and war, turns out your favorite hunter and genius Ness' plan was the one with the body count. Do you know how to fight a battle? You strike fast, and you don't leave any survivors, so no one can go running to tell the boss. So, next time... we go with my plan."

"Actually, even if we had gone with Ruby's plan, Lilith was gonna know, and all the people would've died anyway," Zane pointed out. "So it didn't matter if we went with Ness's plan or Ruby's plan, those people would've died, sooner or later. We just have to make sure that we can fight this war without as many casualties. Think about other ways we can do to win this fight."

Ruby and Zane walked out of the room, leaving, closing the door behind them. Dean, Sam, Scarlett and Catty were left in silence, exchanging a guilty look.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 37 24
It's about how a baby girl grew up with an adopted father, who became a hunter, after his wife was possessed by a demon. He taught his daughter how t...
5.9K 365 37
When she finds herself back in Sioux Falls on a job, a twist of fate puts Evelyn Marshall in the path of the Winchesters and Bobby Singer. With nowhe...
22.6K 634 23
Your a 4 year old girl playing when all of a sudden your father gets killed by a unknown creature you are yet to discover at this young age. A man wi...
26.3K 561 25
Catty and Dean Winchester and Ness Singer have been out of the life for a year now. Catty had gone to her old flame, Brett Blake, up in New York, and...