Chapter 12 - Jus in Bello

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/31136

From 2.22 - All Hell Breaks Loose: Part 2: Outside the Impala, Ness looked at Sam, Dean, Scarlett and Catty. "Hope to hell you guys are ready."

From 2.22 - All Hell Breaks Loose: Part 2: In the cemetery, the doors to the Devil's Gate burst open.

A large black mass erupted from the other side, shooting outward, escaping into the sky.

From 2.22 - All Hell Breaks Loose: Part 2: Outside the Impala, Ness looked at Sam, Dean, Scarlett and Catty. "'Cause the war has just begun."

THEN

From 2.12 - Nightshifter: In the bank, Catty was on the phone.

Henriksen was on the other line, in the command van. "This is Special Agent Victor Henriksen. It's my job to bring you and your siblings in. Alive's a bonus, but not necessary."

From 2.19 - Folsom Prison Blues: In the museum, Dean, Catty, Scarlett and Sam were arrested.

From 2.19 - Folsom Prison Blues: In Catty's interrogation room, Henriksen and his partner Special Agent Reidy stood in front of Catty.

"Read her the charges," Henriksen told him.

"Armed robbery, kidnapping, and, uh, oh, your brother Dean and sister Scarlett have three counts of first degree murder, and after Milwaukee, you and your brother Sam are no suspects in two cases yourselves," Reidy told her.

From 2.19 - Folsom Prison Blues: In the Little Rock Police Station, Henriksen looked at Mara Daniels. "I'm the last person on Planet Earth you want to screw with."

From 3.09 - Malleus Maleficarum: On the street, Catty aimed the Colt at Ruby and Zane. "This is Ruby and Zane, huh? I've never had the pleasure."

From 3.02 - The Kids Are Alright: In the motel room, Ruby looked at Sam and Scarlett. "Zane and I are here 'cause we want to help you."

From 3.09 - Malleus Maleficarum: In the van Allen House, Zane looked at the Winchesters, his eyes turning black.

Catty: (voice over from 3.09 - Malleus Maleficarum) "They're Demons, Sam. Period. All right?"

From 3.09 - Malleus Maleficarum: In the motel room, Catty turned to face Scarlett, Sam and Dean. "They want us dead. We want them dead."

From 3.09 - Malleus Maleficarum: In the van Allen House, there were flashes of Tammi the Demon, Zane and Ruby fighting.

Tammi: (voice over from 3.09 - Malleus Maleficarum) "Ruby here was a Witch."

From 3.09 - Malleus Maleficarum: In the van Allen House, Tammi knelt to the floor, holding Ruby in a sitting position. "Of course, that was when you were Human."

From 3.01 - The Magnificent Seven: In Isaac and Tamara's House, Pride the Demon looked at Sam and Scarlett. "You are Sam and Scarlett Winchester, the boy king, the supposed queen."

From 3.04 - Sin City: In Casey's place's basement, Evan the Demon looked at Catty. "Scarlett was supposed to be the grand pooh-bah and lead the big army, and Sam was supposed to be the soldier that made sure Demons would fall in line, but they haven't exactly stepped up to the plate, have they?"

From 3.09 - Malleus Maleficarum: In the van Allen House, Tammi used magic to push Sam, Scarlett and Dean into the wall.

Dean hit his head hard, falling to the floor, unconscious.