Chapter 8 - A Very Supernatural Christmas

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/30730

The word "Special" in large glowing letters rotated, becoming "A Special Presentation."

One Year Ago - Christmas

Seattle Washington

Night - House

(Song) The Twelve Days of Christmas (Instrumental)

The living room was decorated for Christmas.

The doorbell rang.

A boy opened the door to reveal an elderly man outside. "Merry Christmas, Grandpa."

"Oh, ho, ho," the elderly man told him. "Merry Christmas to you, too, Stevie."

The elderly embraced Stevie, walking inside.

"Did you bring me any presents?" Stevie asked.

"Now, why would I want to do that?" the elderly man asked.

"'Cause it's Christmas," Stevie answered.

The elderly man nodded. "Oh. I thought Santa Claus brought the presents at Christmas. You have been a good boy this year, haven't you?"

"I have, I swear," Stevie told him.

"Well, then, who knows?" the elderly man asked. "Maybe he'll come."

(End of Song)

§

Later

The elderly man was dressing as Santa Claus next to the Christmas tree. He put on a fake beard and Santa's hat, jingling some bells.

Stevie walked part of the way down the stairs, watching him take presents out of a big red bag, unable to see his face. He whispered to himself, smiling. "Santa!" The elderly man was still taking presents from his bag. They heard thumping sounds on the roof. "Reindeer!"

The elderly man looked confused, returning his attention to his bag.

It sounded as if someone was walking on the roof.

The elderly man looked up.

The sounds stopped.

Ash fell from the chimney into the fireplace.

The elderly man investigated.

Stevie watched from the staircase.

A hand grabbed the elderly man, pulling him up the chimney, making him scream.

"Santa?" Stevie asked.

One of the Santa boots fell from the chimney, bloodstained.

A Christmas ornament exploded into the title card with falling snow around "A Very Supernatural Christmas." "A Very" and "Christmas" was in red light cursive font. "Supernatural" was in normal font, glowing. The "Very" flickered on and off. There was a Santa hat on the first 'A' in 'Supernatural'.

§ Worlds Colliding (Supernatural) §