Chapter 1 - The Magnificent Seven

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/29213

THE ROAD SO FAR

(Song) Hell's Bells AC/DC

From 2.01 - In My Time of Dying: In the hospital, Scarlett Winchester walked down the hallway. A Spirit passed behind her. She turned around to see nothing.

Dean: (voice over) "Look, Dad's gone now."

From 2.13 - Houses of the Holy: In the church, Sam Winchester turned around to see a bright, blinding white light.

Dean: (voice over) "We have to carry out his legacy."

From 2.05 - Simon Said: In the woods, Dean Winchester was setting up his assault rifle.

From 2.04 - Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things: In the cemetery, Catty Winchester walked toward their mother's 'grave'.

Dean: (voice over) "And that means hunting down as many evil sons of bitches as we possibly can."

From 2.08 - Crossroad Blues: At the crossroads, Scarlett had the Crossroads Demon paralyzed with her power, circling around her, using more concentration on her so she could use her power to make her give in. The Crossroads Demon was shaking from the effort it took to fight Scarlett's power, shaking her head, starting to flinch and shudder in pain.

The Impala drove down the road.

From 2.16 - Roadkill: In the woods, Catty aimed her shotgun at Jonah Greeley. "Whoops."

Catty shot Greeley in the head, making him disappear.

From 2.17 - Heart: In Madison's Apartment, Sam and the Werewolf Madison were kissing in bed.

From 1.19 - Provenance: At the Blake Auction House, Catty and Brett Blake continued to kiss the the doorway.

From 2.20 - What Is and What Never Should Be: In the restaurant, Dean and Ness Singer kissed.

From 2.11 - Playthings: Outside the inn, Scarlett and Ryan West kissed passionately.

From 2.19 - Folsom Prison Blues: In the cemetery, Sam, Scarlett, Dean and Catty walked toward the exit.

From 2.02 - Everybody Loves a Clown: In the funhouse, Ness saw a knife thrown at her head, ducking out of the way.

From 2.15 - Tall Tales: In the professor's office, the 'Ghost Girl's hideous, rotted face took form.

From 2.04 - Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things: In the woods, Sam shot Angela Mason in the head.

From 2.08 - Crossroad Blues: At the Crossroads, the Demon smoke fled the girl's body, making her scream, disappearing into the night.

From 2.08 - Crossroad Blues: At the motel, something invisible shattered through the window, tackling Dr. Pearlman to the floor.

From 2.17 - Heart: In Kurt's Apartment, Catty and Scarlett walked in with gun raised.

From 2.17 - Heart: In Madison's Apartment, Sam and Madison were kissing. Sam pushed Madison against the wall.

From 2.15 - Tall Tales: In hotel room, Dean looked up, smiling and nodding sarcastically.

From 2.20 - What Is and What Never Should Be: In the Winchester House, Catty, in her birthday attire, smiled at the others. Dean and Ness approached, dressed for the ocassion.