Chapter 14 - Long-Distance Call

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/31389

From 3.01 - The Magnificent Seven: In the rock club, Catty, Scarlett and Ness were dancing in the crowd, keeping it calm.

Catty looked at them. "Ness, Scar, I've got a year to live. I'd like to make the most of it."

From 3.12 - Jus in Bello: In the police station:

A Demon grabbed Catty from behind, restraining her. Another ran toward her. Catty kicked the one in front of her in the face, making him fall to the floor, taking her shotgun, ramming it into the one who was restraining her's gut, making him let go, turning to face him, hitting him in the face with the gun repeatedly, making him fall to the floor.

Two more Demons ran inside. Scarlett shot one in the chest. When the other got close to Scarlett, she hit him in the face with the end of her shotgun, spinning her gun around to shoot him in the head, making him fall. Three more Demons ran inside. Scarlett shot all three of them in the chests, making them fall, backing away.

A Demon appeared behind Ness, pushing her against the wall, hard enough to break the plaster. Ness used the end of the shotgun to hit him in the face, making him let go and back away, instantly turning the gun to face him, shooting him in the face, making him fall to the floor.

Sam was punched in the face, falling to the floor. He stood, splashing his assailants with Holy Water, making their skin burn, sizzle and smoke, backing away toward the main room.

Ness had to reload her shotgun. A Demon ran closer, tackling Ness to the floor, making them roll across the tile. He straddled Ness to the floor, punching her in the face, making her nose bleed, gripping her throat, starting to strangle her. Ness couldn't breathe, looking toward the shotgun on the floor, reaching toward it weakly. The Demon kicked the gun out of her reach. He was suddenly shot in the head, falling off of Ness onto the floor next to her. Ness gasped for breath in relief, turning to see Dean with his shotgun raised.

Catty: (voice over from 3.01 - The Magnificent Seven) "So, what do you say we kill some evil sons of bitches, and we raise a little hell?"

THEN

From 2.03 - Bloodlust: In the motel parking lot, Sam looked at Dean. "We know how you feel, Dean."

From 2.02 - Everybody Loves a Clown: In the woods, Sam, Dean, Scarlett and Catty stood nearby John's funeral pyre, watching the body burn.

Sam: (voice over from 2.03 - Bloodlust) "Dad's dead. And he left a hole, and it hurts so bad, you can't take it."

From 2.02 - Everybody Loves a Clown: Sam, Catty, Scarlett and Dean walked through the carnival.

"I'm okay, okay?" Dean asked in exasperated annoyance.

From 2.02 - Everybody Loves a Clown: In the Singer Salvage Yard, Dean took a crowbar, slamming it into the trunk of the Impala over and over.

Dean: (voice over from 2.02 - Everybody Loves a Clown) "I swear, the next person who asks me if I'm okay, I'm gonna start throwing punches."

From 3.09 - Malleus Maleficarum: In the motel parking lot, Catty looked at Zane. "There's no way of saving me from the Pit, is there?"

Zane sighed, hesitating. "No."

From 3.10 - Dream a Little Dream of Me: In Catty's Mind Space, in the motel room, Demon!Catty looked at Catty, blood splashed over her face, her eyes completely, Demon black. "You're gonna die. And this is what you're gonna become."