Worlds Colliding (Supernatura...

By katherinep97

Catty Winchester sold her soul for her siblings Scarlett, Sam and Dean. She has a year left to live, and she'... More

Characters
Chapter 2 - The Kids Are Alright
Chapter 3 - Bad Day at Black Rock
Chapter 4 - Sin City
Chapter 5 - Bedtime Stories
Chapter 6 - Red Sky at Morning
Chapter 7 - Fresh Blood
Chapter 8 - A Very Supernatural Christmas
Chapter 9 - Malleus Maleficarum
Chapter 10 - Dream a Little Dream of Me
Chapter 11 - Mystery Spot
Chapter 12 - Jus in Bello
Chapter 13 - Ghostfacers
Chapter 14 - Long-Distance Call
Chapter 15 - Time is on My Side
Chapter 16 - No Rest for the Wicked

Chapter 1 - The Magnificent Seven

706 16 1
By katherinep97

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/29213

THE ROAD SO FAR

(Song) Hell's Bells AC/DC

From 2.01 - In My Time of Dying: In the hospital, Scarlett Winchester walked down the hallway. A Spirit passed behind her. She turned around to see nothing.

Dean: (voice over) "Look, Dad's gone now."

From 2.13 - Houses of the Holy: In the church, Sam Winchester turned around to see a bright, blinding white light.

Dean: (voice over) "We have to carry out his legacy."

From 2.05 - Simon Said: In the woods, Dean Winchester was setting up his assault rifle.

From 2.04 - Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things: In the cemetery, Catty Winchester walked toward their mother's 'grave'.

Dean: (voice over) "And that means hunting down as many evil sons of bitches as we possibly can."

From 2.08 - Crossroad Blues: At the crossroads, Scarlett had the Crossroads Demon paralyzed with her power, circling around her, using more concentration on her so she could use her power to make her give in. The Crossroads Demon was shaking from the effort it took to fight Scarlett's power, shaking her head, starting to flinch and shudder in pain.

The Impala drove down the road.

From 2.16 - Roadkill: In the woods, Catty aimed her shotgun at Jonah Greeley. "Whoops."

Catty shot Greeley in the head, making him disappear.

From 2.17 - Heart: In Madison's Apartment, Sam and the Werewolf Madison were kissing in bed.

From 1.19 - Provenance: At the Blake Auction House, Catty and Brett Blake continued to kiss the the doorway.

From 2.20 - What Is and What Never Should Be: In the restaurant, Dean and Ness Singer kissed.

From 2.11 - Playthings: Outside the inn, Scarlett and Ryan West kissed passionately.

From 2.19 - Folsom Prison Blues: In the cemetery, Sam, Scarlett, Dean and Catty walked toward the exit.

From 2.02 - Everybody Loves a Clown: In the funhouse, Ness saw a knife thrown at her head, ducking out of the way.

From 2.15 - Tall Tales: In the professor's office, the 'Ghost Girl's hideous, rotted face took form.

From 2.04 - Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things: In the woods, Sam shot Angela Mason in the head.

From 2.08 - Crossroad Blues: At the Crossroads, the Demon smoke fled the girl's body, making her scream, disappearing into the night.

From 2.08 - Crossroad Blues: At the motel, something invisible shattered through the window, tackling Dr. Pearlman to the floor.

From 2.17 - Heart: In Kurt's Apartment, Catty and Scarlett walked in with gun raised.

From 2.17 - Heart: In Madison's Apartment, Sam and Madison were kissing. Sam pushed Madison against the wall.

From 2.15 - Tall Tales: In hotel room, Dean looked up, smiling and nodding sarcastically.

From 2.20 - What Is and What Never Should Be: In the Winchester House, Catty, in her birthday attire, smiled at the others. Dean and Ness approached, dressed for the ocassion.

From 2.07 - The Usual Suspects: In an interrogation room, Scarlett was handcuffed to the table, looking up.

From 2.02 - Everybody Loves a Clown: In the funhouse, Ness held the brass bar ready, looking around.

From 2.10 - Hunted: In the cabin, Sam, Scarlett and Dean triggered the explosion. Catty was bound and gagged to a chair in the other room.

From 2.03 - Bloodlust: At the mill, Dean stabbed Conrad the Vampire in the chest with a crowbar, pinning him down.

From 2.19 - Folsom Prison Blues: In the cemetery, Dean, Catty, Scarlett and Sam stood over Nurse Glockner's grave. Sam struck a match, letting it fall into the grave. They watched it catch fire and burn.

From 2.15 - Tall Tales: Dean climbed out of a manhole in the street.

From 2.02 - Everybody Loves a Clown: In the funhouse, Even though Barry the Rakshasa was invisible, Ness kicked him off of her, standing, looking into the mirror in front of her to see a form without the smoke, stabbing the brass bar behind her into Barry's heart, turning to face him, twisting.

From 2.20 - What Is and What Never Should Be: In the warehouse, the Djinn had Sam pinned to the steps, gripping his throat. His eyes and his other hand glowed blue, about to touch Sam.

Dean stabbed him in the back, killing him.

From 2.20 - What Is and What Never Should Be: In a guest bedroom, Ness and Dean were lying in bed. Ness heard something from outside, waking.

From 2.20 - What Is and What never Should Be: In the living room, Ness walked in, grabbing Catty and Scarlett's shoulders. Catty and Scarlett's faces were hidden in the dark. Scarlett pushed Ness' arm away, trying to punch her. Ness ducked, grabbing her arm, swinging her into Catty, making them both fall into the wall, pinning them.

From 2.21 - All Hell Breaks Loose: Part 1: In the schoolroom, the Acheri Demon approached Jake Talley. Sam and Scarlett both swung an iron poker through her, making her dissolve into smoke and disappear out of the room.

From 2.15 - Tall Tales: In the auditorium, the brunette girl threw Ness down the stairs, making her land on the floor and roll into the stage.

From 2.17 - Heart: At Hunter's Point, Glenn the Werewolf had Catty pinned to the ground, raising an arm to slash into her. Dean and Scarlett stood behind Catty, shooting Glenn in the chest repeatedly, killing him.

From 2.15 - Tall Tales: In the auditorium, Sam and Dean ran closer to tackle the man away from Scarlett, holding either of his arms to restrain him. Scarlett stood, continuing to punch and kick the man while Sam and Dean restrained him.

From 2.18 - Hollywood Babylon: In the Stage 9 Movie Set, Sam, Dean, Scarlett, Catty and the writer Martin were running from three controlled Ghosts. Sparks and glass fell everywhere. Dean turned back, shooting one with a shotgun, making them disappear.

From 2.15 - Tall Tales: In the auditorium, The man with the chainsaw tried to slash into Scarlett with the chainsaw. Scarlett raised her stake over her head to make sure the chainsaw sawed through the stake instead of her head, kicking the man away from her, punching him repeatedly.

From 2.11 - Playthings: In the hotel pool house, Catty wriggled through the small opening in the broken glass door, running inside. Without hesitation, she leaped over the railing, falling down below toward the pool.

From 2.15 - Tall Tales: In the auditorium, the blonde and brunette girls had Ness restrained. Catty was on the floor a few feet away. The stake was a few feet between them.

Ness elbowed the blonde girl in the stomach. The brunette tried to punch Ness. Ness ducked to the floor, making her punch the blonde instead, making them both let go. Ness leg swept their legs out from underneath them, making them fall, at the same time, leg sweeping the stake across the floor toward Catty.

Catty caught the stake, standing instantly, turning to the Trickster, staking him in the heart.

From 2.14 - Born Under a Bad Sign: In the Singer House, Ness arrived, standing behind Sam/Meg, grabbing his arm, pressing a hot poker into the binding link mark on it, making him scream in pain, destroying the mark to where it was no longer a binding link so they could get Meg out.

Sam/Meg screamed as black Demon smoke billowed out of him, up the chimney.

From 2.21 - All Hell Breaks Loose: Part 1: In Cold Oak, Sam used an iron pipe to hit Jake in the head, making him fall.

From 2.17 - Heart: Outside Kurt's Apartment, Catty was loading a gun.

From 2.12 - Nightshifter: In the bank, Sam and Dean fought against three SWAT men in uniforms easily.

From 2.21 - All Hell Breaks Loose: Part 1: Outside the Impala and Ness' Car, Bobby Singer, Ness, Catty and Dean stood at the trunks, gathering guns and weapons.

From 2.21 - All Hell Breaks Loose: Part 1: In Cold Oak, Catty, Dean, Ness and Bobby walked toward Sam and Scarlett.

Jake stood, grabbing the knife from the ground.

"Sam, look out!" Catty told him. Jake stabbed Sam in the back. The others ran closer. "No!"

Jake took the knife out, running away, leaving.

Ness and Bobby ran after him, leaving.

Sam fell to the ground.

Scarlett, Dean and Catty knelt next to Sam instantly.

Sam died in their arms.

Catty wrapped her arms around Scarlett, Dean and Sam, holding them together.

Dean and Scarlett were too shocked and in denial to move or do anything.

Catty started to cry, shaking her head. "Sam!"

Catty closed her eyes, crying silently, leaning her head against all of her siblings'.

From 2.22 - All Hell Breaks Loose: Part: On the Crossroads, Catty summoned the Crossroads Demon.

A male Crossroads Demons appeared, his eyes red. "Let me guess. You're offering up your own soul?"

"All you got to do is bring Sam back," Catty told him.

"I'll give you one year and one year only," the Crossroad Demon told her. "If you try and weasel your way out, then the deal is off. Sam drops dead. And just to be clear about our agreement, I'll even add Dean and Scarlett to that list. You try to break the deal, all of them die, and you're left all alone without your family trying to figure out to get out of bed in the morning."

Catty looked at the Crossroads Demon for a moment, stepping closer, pulling him into a kiss to seal the deal.

From 2.22 - All Hell Breaks Loose: Part 2: In the abandoned house, Sam gasped himself alive, sitting up.

Dean and Scarlett stood nearby, in shock. "Sammy?"

"Dean?" Sam asked. "Scar? What happened?"

From 2.22 - All Hell Breaks Loose: Part 2: In the cemetery, Jake used the Colt to unlock the Devil's Gate.

Sam shot Jake in the back repeatedly, killing him.

The Demon: (voice over from 2.22 - All Hell Breaks Loose: Part 2) "How certain are you that what you brought back is 100% pure Sam?"

Catty had the Colt now, completely calm yet angry with a white-hot rage, aiming it at the Demon, shooting him in the heart.

The Demon looked at Catty in shock.

Catty smirked barely, too numb to move.

The Demon's body shook and electrified, falling to the ground, dead. The yellow glow faded from his eyes.

The doors to the Devil's Gates burst open.

Black Demon smoke continued to pour from the crypt, with individual trails of smoke haring off in different directions.

Ellen, Bobby, Ness, Dean, Scarlett, Catty and Sam were taking cover under headstones.

"What the hell just happened?" Scarlett demanded.

"That's a Devil's Gate," Ness told them. "A damn door to Hell!"

The seven of them stood by the Impala now.

"Hope to hell you guys are ready," Ness told them. "'Cause the war has just begun."

A large black mass erupted from the other side, shooting outward, breaking through the Devil's Trap, escaping into the sky.

(End of Song)

NOW

§

Oak Park, Illinois

Day One

Night - Street

A middle-aged man with red hair and a beard walked out of his house with a trash bag. He took it out to the garbage cans, stuffing it in. He walked toward the house.

The garbage cans rattled.

The man looked at the cans cautiously, stepping toward them.

The cans continued to rattle.

The man looked up to see the flickering lights all around him. Street lights, house lights, porch lights...

A Demonic cloud swirled over the Chicago skyline in the distance.

The man panicked, running toward the house, tripping before he got to the door.

A tendril of Demon smoke poured into the man's mouth.

The man opened his black eyes. The now-possessed man stood, looking toward the rest of the Demonic cloud now streaming toward Chicago, smiling.

The Demonic cloud continued to stream toward Chicago until the sky was filled with nothing but darkness.

§ Worlds Colliding (Supernatural) §

One Week Later

Day Two

Night - Rock Club - Outside - The Impala

(Song) Enter Sandman - Metallica (muffled)

Sam was sitting in the passenger seat of the Impala, reading a book with a flashlight.

The header at the top of the page read: Dr. Faustus.

There was information about crossroads deals.

Sam looked up to see Ness' Car parked outside the club.

Dean was looking into the Ness' Car. He looked toward Sam, shaking his head, walking inside.

Sam sighed, turning back to his book. His phone rang. He pulled it out to answer. "Hello?"

Bobby was on the other line, driving along a dark highway in his own beat-up car. "Hey, Sam."

"Hey, Bobby," Sam told him.

"What are you doing?" Bobby asked.

"Oh, same old, same old," Sam answered.

"You buried in that book again?" Bobby asked. Sam grimaced. "Sam, you want to break Catty free of that Demon deal, you ain't gonna find the answer in no book."

"Then where, Bobby?" Sam asked.

"Kid, I wish I knew," Bobby told him. "So, where's Dean?"

Sam glanced up to see Dean walking closer. "Looking for Catty, Scar and Ness."

"Well, after Dean finds Catty, Scar and Ness, you guys better pack it up," Bobby told him. "I think I finally found something."

Sam hung up.

Dean leaned into the other side of the car's window to talk to Sam. "Oh, yeah. Ness, Scar and Catty are in there, all right."

Sam looked at Dean in confusion.

§

Inside - (Music's full volume)

People were either sitting down at tables and drinking or standing on the dance floor and dancing.

Catty, Scarlett and Ness were dancing in the crowd, keeping it calm.

"Cat, you seriously wanna do this?" Ness asked.

"Ness, Scar, I've got a year to live," Catty told them. "I'd like to make the most of it. And it's no fun when you're all alone. How can there be a party if there's just one?" She started to get more into the dance, gesturing impatiently to Ness and Scarlett. "Come on!"

Ness and Scarlett gave Catty an amused look, giving in, getting more into the dance.

Catty smiled.

They continued to dance to the rock music.

Three boys came to dance.

Catty smiled at one, starting to dance with him.

Scarlett danced with another.

Ness ignored the other one, dancing on her own, her eyes closed, content with the music.

Dean walked into the club, standing further off.

Catty and Scarlett noticed Dean, making sure Ness was too distracted, smirking, leading the guys they were dancing with away, pushing their away through the crowd, leaving.

The guy trying to dance with Ness eventually got the hint when she continued to ignore him, walking away, leaving.

Dean watched in amusement, smirking.

The song came close to the end.

Ness settled down, looking around to see that she was alone in the crowd. She looked around for Catty and Scarlett in confusion, turning around to see Dean further off, stopping short.

(End of Song)

Ness looked at Dean in realization, looking off in the direction Catty and Scarlett had went, frustrated and chagrined.

(Song) Smells Like Teen Spirit - Nirvana

Dean stepped closer.

Ness looked at Dean. "Catty and Scar knew that you were coming here, didn't they?"

"I'm guessing so," Dean answered.

Ness nodded, walking past him to where her table was with her, Scarlett and Catty's drinks. "Dean, don't take this the wrong way, but I'm going to give Catty and Scarlett a very slow, very painful, very messy death."

Dean stood next to the table. "Oh, no, don't be embarrassed. Ness." Ness sat down. "I didn't mind one bit."

"Yeah, I bet you didn't, Dean," Ness told him.

Dean smirked. "But you did?"

"Not in the way you think," Ness told him. Dean looked at her in confusion. Ness sighed. "You being here didn't bug me, Dean. What bugs me is that I actually bought Cat's whole 'I wanna make the most out of the one year I have left' pitch. I should've known Catty and Scarlett were setting me up."

Dean chuckled. "Yeah. Yeah, you should've. But, I, on the other hand, am glad you didn't, Ness. 'Cause I would've missed that."

Ness smiled a small smile, looking down, chuckling, taking a drink.

Dean smiled.

Ness looked up. "Dean, what's going on?"

"Oh, uh, your Dad called," Dean answered. "He thinks that maybe we have a lead to where some of the Demons got to."

"Al right," Ness told him. "What's he got?"

"Not much," Dean answered. "Crop failure and a Cicada swarm outside of Lincoln, Nebraska. Could be Demonic omens, or could just be a bad crop and a bug problem."

"But it's our only lead," Ness told him, taking a drink. "Any freaky deaths?"

"Nothing Bobby could find," Dean answered. "Not yet, anyway. It's weird, Ness. The night the Devil's Gate opened, all these weirdo storm clouds were sighted over how many cities?"

"17," Ness answered.

"17," Dean repeated. "You think it would be 'Apocalypse Now', but it's been five days and bubkes. What are the Demons waiting for?"

"Beats me," Ness told him.

"Driving me crazy," Dean told her. "Ness, I tell you, if it's gonna be war, I wish it would just start already."

"Be careful what you wish for, Dean," Ness told him.

Dean and Ness smiled small smiles, clinking drinks, taking sips.

(End of Song)

§

Lincoln, Nebraska

Day Three

Morning - House - Outside

Bobby's Car and the Impala were parked outside.

Sam, Dean, Scarlett, Bobby and Ness were waiting, hearing the bugs chirping like crazy.

"Hear those Cicadas?" Scarlett asked.

"That can't be a good sign," Ness told them.

"No," Scarlett agreed. "No, it can't."

Bobby looked at Dean's cheeseburger. "So, we're eating bacon cheeseburgers for breakfast, are we?"

"I ain't sweating the cholesterol," Dean told them.

Ness' Car pulled up. Ness walked toward it.

Scarlett smirked. "Uh-oh, Ness."

Ness' Car pulled to a stop.

Catty got out of the driver's seat, smiling. "Hi, Ness."

"Okay, you and Scar setting me up with Dean at the bar was one thing," Ness told her. "But then you take off with my car?"

"I asked you if I could borrow it," Catty told her innocently, smiling, tossing the keys to Ness, walking past her toward the boys and Scarlett.

Ness caught them one-handed, turning face Catty. "You're lucky I don't kill you now."

"And send me downstairs ahead of schedule?" Catty asked. Ness followed her toward the boys and Scarlett, tilting her head. "Oh, come on. Don't pretend like you didn't enjoy it. I sure bet he did."

Ness rolled her eyes, looking away.

Catty realized she didn't answer, smirking.

They reached Scarlett, Bobby, Sam and Dean.

"Ness, Bobby, what do you think?" Sam asked. "We got a Biblical plague here or what?"

"Well, let's find out," Bobby told them, walking toward the house. "Looks like the swarm's ground zero."

Scarlett knocked on the door. "Candygram!"

Scarlett pulled out her lock pick, picking the lock, opening the door, leading the way in.

§

Inside

Catty, Ness, Scarlett, Sam, Dean and Bobby walked in, seeming to smell something horrid, coughing.

"That's awful," Sam told them.

"That so can't be a good sign," Ness told them, pulling out her gun.

Scarlett put her lock pick away, pulling out her gun.

Catty, Sam, Bobby and Dean did the same.

Bobby and Ness went one way.

Sam, Dean, Scarlett and Catty went the other. They saw a doorway, nodding to each other, stepping past it, looking in either section with guns raised just in case, but everything was clear.

Scarlett and Catty looked at Sam and Dean to see if they saw anything.

Sam and Dean shook their heads.

They walked back in the direction they came, looking around cautiously.

They heard a woman screaming.

"You hear that?" Scarlett asked.

Catty, Sam and Dean nodded.

They stood at the doorway the screaming came from, preparing themselves, opening the door and walking in.

§

Room

Sam, Dean, Scarlett and Catty walked in, guns raised, cringing at a rancid smell.

They saw three dead bodies sitting up on the couch, watching a horror movie.

"Oh, my God," Scarlett told them, breathing through her mouth so she wouldn't have to smell the air, circling around the couch to see the tree dead bodies crusted and almost mummified. Bobby and Ness walked in, wincing at the smell. "Bobby, Ness, what the hell happened here?"

"I don't know," Bobby told them.

"Check for sulfur," Dean told them.

They checked for sulfur around the whole room.

Dean knelt next to the window, whistling to get their attentions, pointing outside.

§

House

Ness, Bobby, Catty, Scarlett, Sam and Dean walked out of the room, splitting up to walk outside at each end to trap whoever was out there.

§

Outside

Sam, Dean, Scarlett and Catty walked onto the porch, gun drawn, looking around.

Dean walked around a corner of the house. The butt of a shotgun made contact with his face, making him fall to the ground.

A man was holding the shotgun, standing over him.

A woman tried to use her shotgun to hit Catty. Catty used her handgun to block the move, grabbing the barrel of the shotgun, pulling it away from the woman, turning it on her.

The man aimed his shotgun at Scarlett, Catty at Sam.

Catty kept the shotgun aimed at the man and the woman.

Scarlett and Sam kept their handguns aimed at them.

Bobby and Ness walked onto the porch from the other side.

"Isaac?" Ness asked. "Tamara?"

Tamara had a British accent. "Ness? Bobby? What the hell are you two doing here?"

"We could ask the same," Bobby told them.

Isaac smiled. "Hiya, Ness. Hiya, Bobby."

Dean raised an arm pitifully from the ground, waving for attention. "Hello. Bleeding here."

§

Night - Isaac and Tamara's House

Sam, Catty, Scarlett, Ness and Bobby were looking around at all the stuff they had collected.

"Honey, where's the Palo Santo?" Isaac asked.

"Well, where'd you leave it?" Tamara asked.

"I don't know, dear," Isaac told her. "That's why I'm asking."

"Palo Santo?" Sam asked.

"It's Holy Wood from Peru," Tamara explained. "It's toxic to Demons like Holy Water. Keeps the bastards nailed down while you're exorcising them."

Tamara dug in a bag, pulling out a large, pointed stake, handing it to Isaac, smiling an affectionate smile.

"Thank you, dear," Isaac told her.

"You'd lose your head if it wasn't for me," Tamara told him.

Sam, Catty, Scarlett and Ness exchanged a smirk.

"So, how long you two been married?" Catty asked.

"Eight years this past June," Tamara answered.

Catty chuckled.

Isaac kissed Tamara's head. "The family that slays together..."

Catty looked at Sam, Scarlett and Dean. "Right. I'm with you there. So, how'd you get started?" Isaac and Tamara didn't answer, looking down sadly. "Oh, you know... I'm sorry. It's not--That's none of my business."

"No, no, it's--it's all right," Tamara told her.

Dean was on the phone. "Well, Jenny, if you look as pretty as you sound, then I'd love to have an appletini." They looked at him in confusion. "Yeah. Call you." Dean hung up. "That was the coroner's tech, had to bribe her."

Ness nodded teasingly. "Ah, that's why you were flirting."

"Don't get jealous, Ness," Scarlett teased. "Like Catty, Dean might have to flirt with some girls to get what we need for the job, but we all know you're the only one for Dean."

Sam and Catty smiled in agreement.

Ness and Dean gave Sam, Catty and Scarlett an amused look, exchanging a look.

"And?" Sam asked.

"Get this," Dean told them. "That whole family, 'cause of death, dehydration and starvation. There's no signs of restraint, no violence, no struggle. They just sat down and never got up."

"But there was a fully stocked kitchen just yards away," Bobby told them.

"Right," Ness agreed. "What is this? A Demon attack?"

"If it is, it's not like anything I ever saw, and I've seen plenty," Bobby told them.

"What now?" Catty asked. "What should we do?"

"Uh, we're not gonna do anything," Isaac told them.

"What do you mean?" Sam asked.

"You guys seem nice enough, but this ain't 'Scooby-Doo', and we don't play well with others," Isaac told them.

"Well, I think we'd cover a lot more ground if we all worked together," Sam told them.

"No offense, but we're not teaming with the damn fools who let the Devil's Gate get open in the first place," Isaac told them.

"No offense?" Scarlett repeated skeptically, raising an eyebrow.

"Isaac, like you've never made a mistake," Tamara told him.

"Yeah, locked my keys in the car, turned my laundry pink," Isaac told them. "Never brought on the end of the world, though."

Scarlett smiled fakely. "It wasn't us that opened the damn door."

Dean chuckled. "All right. That's enough."

"Guys, this isn't helping," Ness told them. "Dean? Scar?" They looked at her. "Calm down. Stay cool." Scarlett walked over to Ness. Ness took her gun away. "I better take that."

Scarlett gave her a look. "Ness..."

"You're still pissed," Ness pointed out. "With that and a gun? Uh-uh. It stays with me until you cool down."

Sam, Catty and Dean smirked slightly at their interaction.

"Look, there are a couple hundred more Demons out there now," Isaac told them. "We don't know where they are, when they'll strike. There ain't enough hunters in the world to handle something like this. You brought war down on us. On all of us."

Scarlett took a step forward. Ness and Catty pulled her back.

Catty whispered to Scarlett. "Deep breath."

"Okay," Tamara told him. She looked at Ness, Scarlett and Catty. "That's quite enough testosterone for now, wouldn't you say?"

"I'd have to agree," Catty told her. Tamara led Isaac out of the room, leaving. Catty looked at Ness, Scarlett, Dean, Bobby and Sam. "I like her."

Ness smirked.

Scarlett looked at Ness. "Can I have my gun back?"

Ness shook her head. "Hell, no."

§

Later - Outside

Bobby was seen looking out the window from the outside, closing the curtains.

A mysterious young blonde woman, and a dark haired man, stepped out of the darkness beyond the house, out into the light. They looked at the house calculatingly.

§

Day Four

Morning - Shop

The redheaded possessed man from the beginning walked into a clothing shop. He approached a blonde woman. "Excuse me."

"Yes?" the blonde asked.

The redheaded Demon placed a hand on the blonde woman's shoulder, nodding toward a shoe display across the room. "Those are... nice shoes."

The blonde looked across the room. "Oh, yeah. They are nice." She approached the display. A brunette woman was looking at a pair of green pumps. The blonde woman looked at them covetously. "Those are nice shoes."

"Aren't they?" the brunette woman asked.

"I want them," the blonde woman told her.

"Sorry," the brunette woman told her. "Last pair."

The brunette woman walked past the blonde woman with the shoes, toward the register.

The blonde woman watched her go intensely.

§

Outside

The brunette woman walked out of the store with a shopping bag, walking toward her car.

The blonde woman followed her. "Excuse me. I want those shoes."

"What, are you crazy?" the brunette woman asked. "No." The blonde woman grabbed her. "What--what the--"

The blonde woman viciously slammed the brunette woman's head into the windshield of her car, cracking open her head, making blood gush out of her eye socket, staining the window. She let the woman go, taking the shopping bag, walking away, unconcerned.

§

Store - Outside

Policeman were taking forensic evidence at the murder scene.

Sam, Dean, Scarlett and Bobby watched from the sidelines, walking inside the store.

§

Inside

Catty was interviewing one of the guy workers inside. "What happened outside makes you realize how fragile life really is. You got to make every second count." Sam, Dean, Scarlett and Bobby walked closer. Sam cleared his throat. Catty looked at the clerk. "Excuse me a minute, would you?"

"Sure," the clerk answered, walking away, leaving.

Sam sighed. "Cat, what are you doing?"

"I'm interviewing the witness," Catty answered. "What are you doing?"

"Observing crime scene," Bobby answered. "Dead body, possible Demon attack, that kind of stuff."

Ness walked closer in a white and black attractive business attire.

Dean looked Ness over appreciatively, surprised. "Whoa." He whistled. "Looking good, Nessie." Sam, Catty and Scarlett smiled. "What were you, a G-girl?"

Ness looked into the mirror to take her hair down. "Uh-huh. I just spoke to the suspect."

"Yeah?" Scarlett asked. "So, what do you think? Is she possessed or what?"

Ness turned to face them. "Don't think so. There's none of the usual signs. No blackouts, no loss of control. Totally lucid. Just, she really wanted those shoes. Spilled a glass of Holy Water on her just to be sure. Nothing."

"Maybe she's just some random wack job," Dean told them.

"If it had been an isolated incident, maybe, but first the family, now this?" Ness asked. "I believe in a lot of things. Coincidence ain't one of them. Did you guys find anything around here?"

"No sulfur, no nothing," Bobby told her.

"Well, maybe something," Catty told them. They looked at her in confusion. Catty turned to look at the security camera behind her. She looked at them. "The clerk said that he saw the suspect talking to a man right before she ganked that woman." She looked at Sam, Scarlett and Dean. "See? Told you I was just interviewing him."

§

Security Room

Ness, Scarlett and Catty sat at the table, watching the footage. Sam, Dean and Bobby were standing behind them.

"Anything interesting?" Dean asked.

"I don't know yet," Sam told them.

Ness pointed at the blonde woman, seeing the brunette woman a few feet away. "That's the suspect, all right."

Catty pointed at the redheaded Demon walking toward her. "That guy fits the description the clerk gave me."

Scarlett shrugged. "Might just be a guy, or it might be our guy."

The redheaded Demon put a hand on the blonde woman's shoulder, nodding toward the victim.

Ness, Scarlett and Catty looked at Bobby, Dean and Sam smugly.

§

Street

Scarlett was walking down the street.

The mysterious dark haired man who had earlier watched Isaac and Tamara's house slipped onto the street several paces behind her, following Scarlett.

Scarlett sensed that she was being followed, no longer walking, turning around.

A man with boxes stepped between them. Once he had passed, the mysterious man had disappeared, before Scarlett had saw him.

Scarlett looked around in confusion, seeing nothing out of the ordinary.

§

Night - Bar - Outside - Ness' Car

Ness was in the driver's seat.

Bobby was in the passenger seat.

Dean and Catty were in the backseat.

Scarlett was laying on the panel behind the backseat, which gave her more than enough room to lay down.

Dean yawned. "What time is it?"

Ness checked her watch. "Seven past midnight."

"You sure this is the right place?" Bobby asked.

"No," Catty answered. "But I spent all day canvassing this stupid town with this guy's stupid mug, and, supposedly, he drinks at this stupid bar."

There was a rapid knock on the window, making them jump.

Sam grinned, opening the door.

"No, don't you dare get in after you just pulled that," Scarlett told him.

Sam laughed, getting in. "Scoot over, Cat."

Catty slid over in the middle. "That's not funny."

Sam sat next to Catty, closing the door. "Uh, all right, so, John Doe's name is Walter Rosen. He's from Oak Park, just west of Chicago. Went missing about a week ago."

"The night the Devil's Gate opened?" Dean asked.

"Yeah," Sam answered.

"So you think he's possessed?" Scarlett asked.

"It's a good bet," Sam told them. "So, what, he just walks up to someone, touches them, and they go stark raving psycho?"

"Those Demons that got out at the gate, they're gonna do all kinds of things we haven't seen," Ness told them.

"You mean the Demons we let out?" Sam asked.

Scarlett rolled her eyes. "Oh, come on, don't be a dick like Isaac."

"We did not let anyone or anything do anything," Catty told them.

"Guys," Ness told them. They followed her gaze. Walter Rosen got out of his car, walking toward the bar. "All right. Showtime."

"Wait a minute," Bobby told them.

"What?" Dean asked.

"What did Ness just say?" Bobby asked. "We don't know what to expect out of this guy. We should tail him till we know for sure."

"Oh, so he kills someone, and we just sit here with our junk in our hands?" Dean asked.

"We're no good dead," Bobby told him. "And we're not gonna make a move until we know what the score is."

Ness looked outside. "Hey, Dad?" Bobby looked at her. "I don't think that's an option."

"Why not, Ness?" Bobby asked.

Ness nodded outside. "That's why."

They followed her gaze to Tamara and Isaac getting out of their van, walking toward the bar.

Bobby hit the dashboard. "Damn it!"

§

Bar

(Song) Mean Little Town - Howling Diablos

A blonde woman put a song on the jukebox.

The bald bartender slid a beer toward Walter at the bar.

A brunette waitress set down drinks for Isaac and Tamara.

"Thanks a lot," Isaac told her.

"You're welcome," the waitress told them, walking away.

Isaac pulled out a flask of Holy Water.

Tamara watched him.

Walter walked past them toward the bathroom.

Isaac looked at Tamara. "Pull the car in back. We'll be right back."

"I love you," Tamara told him.

"I know," Isaac told her, standing, walking toward the bathroom.

(End of Song)

The bald bartender grabbed his arm to stop him. "What do you think you're doing?"

Tamara stood up alertly.

"I'm just hitting the head," Isaac told them.

"No," the bartender told him, grabbing the flask of Holy Water, tossing it aside. "I mean, what do you think you're doing here?" His eyes turned black, revealing him as a Demon. Tamara stood behind Isaac by now, both of them recoiling in fear. "I don't like hunters in my bar."

Isaac and Tamara looked around.

The brunette waitress, the blonde woman, an overweight man, a tall thin man in a plaid shirt, a man in a suit and Walter all surrounded them and that bartender, all having black eyes, Demons.

They all heard a pounding on the locked, large double doors, looking toward them.

§

Outside

Bobby, Dean and Sam were slamming themselves against the doors, trying and failing to force them open.

§

Inside

Walter walked closer to Tamara and Isaac, smirking. "Man, you really walked into the wrong place."

Walter smiled.

§

The seven Demons still surrounded Tamara and Isaac.

Bobby, Sam and Dean were still trying to get the doors open.

The tall thin Demon in the plaid shirt approached Isaac. "I got something for you." He lifted a large bottle of drain cleaner, putting a hand on Isaac's shoulder. "Here. Have a drink on me, hmm?"

The other Demons laughed.

Tamara looked at Isaac, panicking. "Isaac?"

"On the house!" Walter told them.

The brunette waitress Demon pulled Tamara away, restraining her.

Isaac, under influence, took the bottle of drain cleaner, drinking it.

The Demons laughed evilly.

Tamara was panicked and crying. "Isaac! Isaac, no! Baby, please!"

§

Outside

Ness, Catty and Scarlett were still in Ness' Car.

Catty sighed, shaking her head. "Son of a bitch."

"We need to get in," Scarlett told them.

Ness started her car, revving the engine, calling out to the boys. "Get out of the way!"

Bobby, Dean and Sam ran out of the way.

Scarlett looked at Ness. "You know what you're doing?"

"Who do you think you're talking to, Scar?" Ness replied. "Damn right I know what I'm doing. Hold on."

Ness spun the car around to face the doors, driving full speed to the bar.

§

Inside

Isaac drank until there was no more, dropping the bottle to the floor. The liquid that stained his mouth and chin started to burn him, making him bleed. Blood trailed from his mouth profusely.

Tamara screamed, struggling.

The Demons continued to laugh.

Isaac fell to the floor over the mess of drain cleaner liquid and blood, dead.

"Oh, he's down!" Walter told them. Tamara screamed. Walter and the Demons laughed. Walter looked at Tamara. "All right, honey. Your turn!"

Tamara screamed.

Ness' Car burst through the locked double doors, busting them down in a mess of falling wood, glass and electrical sparks.

The Demons and Tamara ran away from the damage.

Ness, Scarlett and Catty got out of the car, splashing the Demons with Holy Water, making their skin burn and sizzle.

Sam, Dean and Bobby ran inside, splashing the Demons with Holy Water, making their skin burn and sizzle.

Tamara was crying and screaming. "Isaac! Isaac! Isaac!"

Bobby pulled Tamara away. "Come on, we got to go! He's dead! Get in the car!"

Bobby got Tamara into the car.

Dean, Ness, Sam and Catty held the Demons off with the Holy Water.

Scarlett tried to use her power on them. "Stop!" When Scarlett's power didn't work on the Demons, they realized they were upper level and too strong to be controlled right then. "Too strong. Let's go."

Dean and Sam got into the car, in the front seats, which was a bench, allowing three to the front. Scarlett into the backseat. Bobby and Tamara were in the backseat.

Ness circled around to the back of the car next to Sam and Dean, about to get in until she saw that Catty was still in the fight. "Catty, come on!"

Catty opened the trunk of the car to see a Devil's Trap on the ceiling of the lid, running out of Holy Water. Walter smiled, laughing manically. Catty punched him in the face, elbowing him with her other arm, flipping him into the trunk underneath the Devil's Trap, slamming the lid closed.

Ness got into the driver's seat.

Catty got into the backseat, having to squeeze in next to Scarlett, who got up to sit on Catty's lap to make room for them, Bobby and Tamara. "Go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go!"

Ness drove them away as fast as she could.

The other six Demons stared after them, black-eyed, breathing heavily.

§

Isaac and Tamara's House

Walter was tied to a chair under a Devil's Trap on the ceiling.

§

Other Room

Sam, Dean, Catty, Ness, Scarlett Bobby and Tamara were arguing.

"And I say we're going back," Tamara told them. "Now!"

"Hold on a second," Sam told her.

"I left my husband bloody on the floor," Tamara told them.

"Okay, I understand that, but we can't go back," Scarlett told her.

"Fine," Tamara told them. "Then you stay. But I'm heading back to that bar."

"I'll go with her," Catty told them.

Tamara and Catty walked toward the door.

Scarlett grabbed Catty's arm.

"It's suicide, Catty," Ness told her.

"So what?" Catty asked, turning to face them. "I'm dead already."

"How you gonna kill them?" Dean asked. "Can't shoot them. You can't stab them. They're not just gonna wait in line to get exorcised."

"I don't care!" Tamara told them.

"We don't even know how many of them are," Sam told them.

Bobby walked closer with a book in hand. "Yeah, we do. There's seven." He looked at Tamara and Catty. "Do you have any idea who we're up against?"

"No," Catty answered expressively. "Who?"

"The Seven Deadly Sins, live and in the flesh," Bobby answered.

Dean scoffed softly. "'What's in the box?'" They looked at him in confusion. "Brad Pitt, 'Se7en'? No?"

Bobby ignored him, handing Ness a book.

"What's that, Ness?" Sam asked.

"'Binsfeld's Classification of Demons'," Ness answered. "In 1589, Binsfeld ID'd the Seven Sins. Not just as Human vices, but as actual devils. That's why Scar's power didn't work on them in the bar. These Demons are extremely upper level. Not as strong as Yellow Eyes, but still damn strong."

"The family, they were touched by Sloth," Sam realized. "And the shopper..."

"That's Envy's doing," Bobby told them. "The customer we got in the next door. I couldn't suss it out at first until Isaac. He was touched with an awful Gluttony."

"I don't give a rat's ass if they're the Three Stooges or the Four Tops," Tamara told them. "I'm gonna slaughter every last one of them!"

"We already did it your way," Bobby told her. "Your burst in there half-cocked, and look what happened. These Demons haven't seen topside in half a millennium. We're talking medieval, Dark Ages. We've never faced anything close to this. So we are gonna take a breath... And figure out what our next move is!" Tamara glared at him. Bobby calmed down. "I am sorry for your loss."

Bobby and Tamara walked out of the room, leaving.

Ness looked at Dean, Sam, Scarlett and Catty for a moment, following them.

Dead, Sam, Scarlett and Catty exchanged a look, following.

§

Other Room

They were going to talk to Walter/Envy.

Walter/Envy laughed evilly. "So you know who I am, huh?"

"We do," Ness answered. "We're not impressed."

"Why are you here?" Sam asked. "What are you after?"

Walter/Envy didn't answer, glancing at each of them.

"He asked you a question," Catty told him, placing the book down on a nearby table, turning to face Walter/Envy. "What do you want?"

Walter/Envy looked over them, chuckling condescendingly.

Ness took a flask of Holy Water, splashing some of it on his face, making his skin burn and sizzle and smoke, making him groan in pain.

"We already have... what we want," Walter/Envy told them.

Ness raised her eyebrows. "What's that?"

"We're out," Walter/Envy told them, chuckling. "We're free. Thanks to you, my kind are everywhere. I am legion, for we are many. So me, I'm just celebrating. Having a little fun."

"Fun?" Dean repeated.

"Yeah," Walter/Envy answered. "Fun. See, some people crochet. Others golf. Me? I like to see people's insides..." He looked over Tamara, Ness, Scarlett and Catty. "On their outside."

Dean and Sam were angry at the way that Walter/Envy looked at Ness and their sisters, walking closer threateningly.

Tamara stepped closer to Walter/Envy angrily. "I'm gonna put you down like a dog."

"Please," Walter/Envy told her, laughing, looking over all of them. "You really think you're better than me." He laughed. "Which one of you can cast the first stone, huh? What about you, Dean? You're practically a walking billboard of gluttony and lust." Dean tilted his head in acknowledgement. "And, Tamara, all that wrath. Ooh. Tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk. It's the reason you and Isaac became hunters in the first place, isn't it? It's so much easier to drink in the rage than to face what really happened all those years ago." Tamara punched him in the face repeatedly angrily. Bobby and Dean had to hold her back. Walter/Envy laughed. "My point exactly. And you call us sins. We're not sins, man. We are natural Human instinct. And you can repress and deny us all you want, but the truth is, you are just animals. Horny, greedy, hungry, violent animals. And you know what? You'll be slaughtered like animals, too." They didn't answer. "The others... they're coming for me."

"Maybe," Ness told him. "But they're not gonna find you. 'Cause you'll be in Hell." Walter/Envy's amusement drained away. "Someone send this clown packing."

"My pleasure," Tamara told them, picking up the book. "Exorcizamus te, omnis immundus spiritus, omnis satanica..."

Walter/Envy screamed in pain.

Bobby, Ness, Sam, Dean, Scarlett and Catty walked out of the room.

§

Other Room

Bobby, Ness, Sam, Dean, Scarlett and Catty were speaking.

"I don't think we're gonna have to worry about hunting them," Bobby told them.

"What does that mean?" Sam asked.

"I think maybe this joker's right," Bobby told them. "They're gonna be hunting us. And they're not gonna quit easy."

"You guys, why don't you take Tamara and head for the hills?" Catty asked. "I'll stay back, slow them down, buy you a little time."

"You're insane, Catty," Dean told her. "I mean, you're always first to raise your hand when we need bait, but this is crazy, even for you." Catty tilted her head in acknowledgement. "Just forget about it, okay?"

"Dean's right," Ness told her.

"There's six of them, Ness," Catty told her.

"Yeah, and there's seven of us," Scarlett told her.

"Okay, we might have one more of us than they do them, but we're outgunned," Catty told them. "We'll be dead by dawn."

"Maybe, but there's no place to run that they won't find us," Bobby told them.

Scarlett looked at Catty. "Look, if we're going down, we're going down together, all right?"

"Well, let's not make it easy for them," Catty told them.

They heard Walter/Envy scream one last time. The house shook lightly. A gust of wind blew out the candles.

Tamara closed the book, walking into the room. "Demon's out of the guy."

"And the guy?" Ness asked.

Tamara walked past them coldly. "He didn't make it."

§

Later

They had salted the windows and doors.

They had salt shell shotguns ready for use, along with Holy Water and Palo Santo Holy Wood stakes.

Sam, Dean, Scarlett and Catty were at one side of the house. They exchanged a look, not knowing if they would make it through the night.

The radio turned on, playing static. A blues jazz song started to play.

(Song) I Shall Not Be Move - JB Burnett

Scarlett cocked her shotgun, ready. "Here we go."

They stood and walked toward the boarded windows, looking outside.

§

Elsewhere

Bobby, Ness and Tamara were at the other side of the house, as ready as the Winchesters were, looking outside.

The lights started to flicker.

(End of Song)

Isaac approached the house. "Tamara! Tamara! Tamara! Tamara! Help me! Please!"

Tamara looked at Ness and Bobby.

Ness and Bobby shook their heads, knowing it wasn't Isaac anymore.

Tamara looked outside toward Isaac/Demon in anguish.

§

Outside

Isaac/Demon walked toward the front door. "Tamara! I got away, but I'm hurt bad. I need help!"

§

Inside

Ness stood next to Tamara. "It's not him. It's one of those Demons. It's possessing his body."

§

Outside

Isaac/Demon stood on the porch, knocking on the door. "Baby! Why won't you let me in? You left me behind back there. How could you do that? We swore... at that lake in Michigan. Remember? We swore we would never leave each other!"

§

Inside

Tamara was listening emotionally, looking at Ness behind her with tears in her eyes. "How did he know that?"

Ness put a hand on her shoulder sympathetically. "It's okay, Tamara."

They heard Isaac/Demon's voice from outside. "You just gonna leave me out here? You just gonna let me die?" Tamara started to cry. Isaac/Demon's voice turned dark and twisted. "I guess that's what you do, dear. Like that night those things came to our house... came for our daughter. You just let her die, too."

§

Inside

Tamara broke, screaming. "You son of a bitch!"

"Tamara, no!" Bobby told her.

Tamara opened the door, breaking the salt line, running outside.

§

Outside

Tamara tackled Isaac/Demon down the steps to the ground below, raising the Palo Santo stake. "You're not Isaac!"

Isaac/Demon threw Tamara off, making her fall unconscious.

§

Inside

The remaining five Sins walked across the broken salt line, entering the house.

Three of them walked upstairs.

Two turned to Ness and Bobby. One of them was the overweight guy, and the other was the bald bartender.

Ness and Bobby backed away.

They stalked closer, cornering them

The bald bartender Demon stopped behind the other.

The overweight Demon continued to walk toward Ness and Bobby, brought up short, looking around in confusion.

Ness smirked, looking up at the ceiling.

The overweight Demon followed her gaze to the Devil's Trap above his head. He looked at Ness and Bobby, pleading.

Bobby smiled. "Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, Sloth."

Sloth looked at the Devil's Trap above him.

The bald bartender Demon walked around the Devil's Trap toward Ness. Ness tried to stake him with a Palo Santo stake. He caught her arm, pushing it against the wall, turning around, throwing Ness into another room, making her fall to the floor, loosing the stake in the process. Ness sat up, leaning against her elbows, looking up at the Demon, sliding back as he advanced on her.

§

Hallway

Dean ran through the hallway alone.

The blonde Demon approached Dean from behind. Dean sensed her, turning around, trying to stake her with a Palo Santo stake. She caught his wrist, slamming it against the wall to make him drop it, taking it tossing it behind her. Dean backed away from her. She smiled, advancing on him.

§

Hallway

Catty was cocking a shotgun.

The brunette Demon waitress walked toward her.

Catty backed away, aiming the shotgun at her.

"I was just planning to kill all of you myself, but they decided to have it a team effort," the brunette Demon waitress told her.

"Let me guess," Catty told her. "You're Greed."

Greed smiled, using magic to send the shotgun in Catty's hand toward the wall, making it fall to the floor. She punched Catty in the face twice.

§

Living Room

Bobby was exorcising Sloth. "Exorcizamus te, omnis satanica potestas, omnis incusio infernalis adversarii..."

Sloth screamed in pain.

§

Next Room Over

Ness tried to stand.

The bald bartender Demon used magic to push her back down. "I don't like many things, least of all hunters, but I like you. Ness Singer. That's right, I know all about you." Ness looked at the Palo Santo stake a few feet away. "Wish I had me a girl like you." The bald bartender Demon knelt next to her. "I can think about a thousand things I'd like to do to you. Just one thing you should know. I wouldn't do anything to piss me off. I have a very bad temper."

"You're not the only one," Ness told him. The bald bartender Demon chuckled. Ness sat up, spinning to leg sweep his legs out from under him, making him fall to the floor on his back, rolling away to grab the stake, standing, spinning the stake to get a better grip on it, turning to face him. "Come on, Wrath. Show me what you got."

Wrath stood, punching Ness in the face twice, lying both hands on her shoulders. "Maybe you can come to see things my way, Ness."

Wrath pulled Ness into a kiss, infecting her with wrath, pulling away.

Ness seemed to overcome with rage she hadn't felt before. She spun toward Wrath, punching him in the face repeatedly, making him back away. Wrath tried to punch her. Ness ducked, standing straight, kicking him in the chest, making him back into the wall behind him. She drove the stake into his chest, pinning him to the wall. The Holy Wood burned his chest, inside and out, making him scream in pain.

Ness kept hold of the stake, driving it further into his chest angrily. "You know something? You shouldn't piss me off, either."

Ness twisted the stake deeper into Wrath's chest, making him scream.

§

Bathroom

Dean backed into the room, away from the blonde woman Demon. "I suppose you're Lust."

"Baby, I'm whatever you want me to be," Lust told him.

"Yeah, all right, just stay back," Dean told her.

"Or what?" Lust asked.

Dean hesitated. "Good point."

"I'm not gonna hurt you," Lust told him. "Not yet. Not unless you want me to."

Lust ran a hand along Dean's shoulder.

Dean looked at her hand, affected by lust just as the blonde woman had been affected by envy, Isaac had been affected by gluttony, and Ness had been affected by wrath. He and Lust started to kiss.

§

Upstairs Room

Sam and Scarlett were here.

The door was thrown off.

Sam and Scarlett looked toward the door.

The Demon in the suit walked in. "Here's Johnny!" Isaac/Demon approached Sam and Scarlett confidently. Sam and Scarlett backed away. The Demons stopped, looking up to the Devil's Trap on the ceiling, smirking. "Come on. You really think something like that is gonna fool someone like me? I mean, me?"

"Let me guess," Sam told him. "You're Pride."

Pride smiled, gesturing to the ceiling, using magic to make a long splitting crack appear, destroying the Devil's Trap. "Hmm. The root of all sin."

Scarlett looked at Isaac/Demon. "That makes you Gluttony."

Pride nodded. "And you... are Sam and Scarlett Winchester. That's right. I've heard of you. We've all heard of you." He looked at Sam. "The prodigy. The boy king." He looked at Scarlett. "The legend. The supposed queen. Looking at you now, I got to tell you. I don't believe the hype. You think I'm gonna bow to a cut-rate, piss-pour Human like you? I have my pride, after all. And now with your yellow-eyed friend dead, I guess I don't really have to do a damn thing, do I?" Sam and Scarlett looked nervous. "You're fair game, now, and it's open season."

Pride and Isaac/Gluttony smiled.

§

Other Room

Catty and Greed were still fighting.

Catty spun to to face her, punching her in the face. She grabbed the shotgun from earlier, shooting Greed in the chest once, cocking it, shooting twice, making her back away. Greed groaned in pain, the salt shells burning her skin. Catty continued to shoot her until she fell back into the large tub/container of water behind her.

The Holy Water in the container made her skin burn, sizzle and smoke, making her scream. She came up for air, breathing heavily, trying to get out.

Greed couldn't get out of it because there was a Devil's Trap painted on the ceiling right above her, leaving her trapped there in the tub/container, screaming in agony as her skin continued to melt away.

Catty smiled. "You were Greed. Now you're nothing."

Catty grabbed a nearby book, looking it over.

§

Bathroom

Lust and Dean were still making out.

Dean backed away until he hit the shower curtain, grabbing the back of Lust's head, turning around toward the tub, pulling open the shower curtain, starting to push Lust into the tub face first.

Lust saw that the tub was filled with water and a rosary to make Holy Water, screaming.

Dean plunged her head into the water.

Lust screamed in agony, struggling out of the water.

Dean struggled to plunge her head back under.

Lust continued to scream.

§

Downstairs

Wrath was still pinned to the wall with the Palo Santo stake in his chest.

Ness still seemed affected. "Guess you wish that you hadn't ever made me mad, huh?"

Wrath gasped for breath, breathing heavily. "Go to Hell, Ness."

Ness looked up, still irritated but calming down as his affect on her started to fade away, driving the stake further into Wrath's chest, making his chest burn from the inside and out, making him scream. "No, Wrath. That's where you're going." She backed away, starting an exorcism from memory. "Exorcizamus te, omnis immundus spiritus, omnis santanica..."

Wrath screamed in pain, overriding the next words Ness chanted.

§

Upstairs

Sam fell to the floor. Pride pulled him to his knees, wrapping an arm around his throat, strangling him.

Scarlett tackled Isaac/Gluttony to the ground, raising her Palo Alto stake.

"That wasn't nice," Isaac/Gluttony told her.

Scarlett shrugged sarcastically. "Oops."

Scarlett nearly staked Isaac/Gluttony with her stake, but he caught her arm and flipped her to the ground.

The mysterious man from earlier appeared behind Isaac/Gluttony, catching his arm before he could hurt Scarlett. Scarlett was surprised but took advantage, using her Palo Alto stake to stake Isaac/Gluttony to the ground.

The mysterious blonde woman that had been watching the house walked in, pulling an unusual knife with a sharp point and jagged edge and an engraving on the blade from its sheath, spinning it to get a better grip.

Pride turned to face the woman and the man in recognition. "You."

Pride punched the girl in the face, making her turn away, grabbing her arms from behind, restraining her.

Sam stood, tapping on Pride's shoulder. Pride turned toward Sam. Sam punched him in the face, making him let the girl go. The girl turned to face them. Sam restrained Pride from behind him. The girl stabbed Pride through his chin into his head with the knife, making him flash with red light briefly, killing him, taking the knife out, letting him fall to the floor, usiing her knife to slit Isaac/Gluttony's throat, killing him, making him flash with red light, breathing heavily.

"Who the hell are you two?" Sam asked.

The girl tilted her head slightly. "We're the people that just saved your asses."

"Well, we just saved yours, too," Sam replied.

The girl chuckled. "See you around, Sam."

"You too, Scarlett," the man told her.

The girl and man turned around, walking away.

"Wait!" Scarlett told them.

The girl and man ignored them, walking out of the room, leaving.

§

Hallway

Sam and Scarlett walked out of the room, looking around the hall for the girl and man.

The girl and man had disappeared.

Sam and Scarlett looked around in confusion, exchanging a look.

§

Day Five

Morning - Outside

Everyone was still in the clothes from the day before, not having had the time to change.

Wrath's former host and Pride's former host were lying in a mass grave outside.

Sam and Dean poured salt and gasoline all over them.

Catty and Scarlett stood nearby.

Ness and Bobby walked closer. Ness stood between Catty and Scarlett. Bobby stood between Scarlett and Dean.

They looked toward Tamara.

Tamara was watching a body wrapped in a white sheet on a funeral pyre. Isaac's body.

"Think she's gonna be all right?" Sam asked.

"No," Ness answered. "Definitely not."

Dean looked at Bobby and Ness. "Well, you look like Hell warmed over."

"You try exorcising all night and see how you feel," Ness replied.

"Ness, Bobby, any survivors?" Catty asked.

"Well, the girls and the heavy guy, they'll make it," Bobby answered. "Lifetime of therapy bills ahead, but, still..."

Dean looked at Wrath and Pride's former hosts' bodies. "That's more than you can say for these poor bastards."

"Yeah, well, Wrath learned that it was a mistake to make me mad," Ness told them.

Dean chuckled. "I bet he did, Ness. Although, I can't ever really imagine you mad like that."

"And why's that, Dean?" Ness asked. "I'm too nice? That's what you're trying to say?"

Dean scoffed softly, shaking his head unconvincingly. "No. I wasn't." Ness raised her eyebrows, tilting her head, unconvinced and amused. Dean hesitated. "Okay, maybe I was. Ness, you might be a troublemaker and one hell of a hunter, but you're not like that."

"That supposed to be a compliment from the one and only Dean?" Ness asked.

"Very much so," Dean answered.

Ness smiled, looking away.

Sam, Catty and Scarlett watched the exchange, each smiling a small smile.

Sam was looking at Pride's former host's body. "Bobby? Ness? That knife..." He looked at Ness and Bobby. "What kind of blade can kill a Demon?"

"Yesterday, I would have said there was no such thing," Bobby told them.

"I'm just gonna ask it again," Scarlett told them. "Who are those masked people?"

Catty looked at Sam. "Actually, the more troubling question would be, 'How come a girl can fight better than you?'" She looked at Dean and Bobby. "Actually, I think we already knew of three girls who can fight better than Sammy. Me, Scar, and Ness." Catty, Ness and Scarlett smiled, fist bumping. Dean smirked. Sam gave them a look. Catty shook her head innocently. "Just saying."

"Catty, Ness, Scar, you do realize that I spent two years off when I went to Stanford, got rusty, while you three only got better, right?" Sam asked.

Catty, Ness and Scarlett exchanged a sarcastic look, nodding, looking at Sam teasingly.

Ness patted Sam on the shoulder. "Hey, whatever it takes to get through the night, Sam."

Catty and Scarlett smiled.

Dean chuckled.

"Yeah, well, if you want a troubling question, I got one for you," Sam told them.

"What's that?" Dean asked.

"If we let out the Seven Deadly Sins, what else did we let out?" Sam asked.

Catty hesitated. "You're right. That is troubling. But for the last time, we didn't let anything happen. We did the best we could to stop it."

"Yeah, well, our best wasn't good enough, Cat," Ness told her.

"Well, that's why there's a saying called 'There's always room for improvement', Ness," Dean replied.

Ness gave Dean an amused look. "Dean..."

Dean smirked.

Sam, Catty, Scarlett and Bobby chuckled.

Catty lit a match, tossing it into the grave in front of them.

The bodies lit ablaze immediately.

Dean, Ness, Catty, Scarlett, Sam and Bobby watched them burn.

§

Later

Ness, Bobby, Catty, Scarlett, Sam and Dean stood closer to the house.

Tamara walked toward them, a bag over her shoulder. "See you guys around."

Tamara started to walk away.

"Tamara?" Ness asked. Tamara turned to face them. "The world just got a lot scarier. Be careful."

Tamara nodded. "You, too."

Tamara got into her car, driving away, leaving.

Bobby looked at Catty, Sam and Dean. "Keep your eyes peeled for omens." He looked at Ness. "We'll do the same."

"You got it," Dean told them.

"Ness, Bobby, thanks," Catty told them.

Ness and Bobby nodded, turning around, starting to walk toward Ness' Car.

"Wait, guys," Sam told them. Ness and Bobby turned to face them. "We can win this war, right?"

Ness and Bobby didn't have an answer.

Ness, Bobby, Catty, Scarlett, Sam and Dean all looked uncomfortable and worried.

"Catch you on the next one," Ness told them.

Ness and Bobby walked toward Ness' Car, getting in, driving away, leaving.

Catty, Scarlett, Sam and Dean watched them go, walking toward the Impala.

"So, where to?" Scarlett asked.

"Uh, I don't know," Sam told them. "I was thinking Louisiana, maybe."

"Little early for Mardi Gras, isn't it?" Dean asked.

"Yeah," Sam answered. He looked at Catty. "Listen, I was talking to Ness."

"And?" Catty asked.

"And Ness mentioned this hoodoo priestess outside of Shreveport that might be able to help us out, you know, with your--with your Demon deal," Sam answered.

Catty tilted her head, looking away. "Nah."

"'Nah'?" Dean repeated. "What does that mean, 'Nah'?"

"Guys, no hoodoo spell's gonna break this deal," Catty told them. "It's a goose chase."

"We don't know that," Scarlett told her.

"Yes, we do," Catty told them. "Forget it. She can't help."

"Look, it's worth a shot," Sam told her.

Catty shook her head. "We're not going, and that's that. What about Reno, huh?"

Catty started to walk toward the car.

Dean grabbed her arm to stop her. "You know what? I've had it. We've been bending over backwards trying to be nice to you, and... I don't care anymore."

Catty smirked. "That didn't last long."

"Yeah, well, you know what?" Dean asked. "We've been busting our asses trying to keep you alive, Catty, and you act like you couldn't care less." Catty looked down. "What? You got some kind of death wish or something?"

Catty shook her head. "It's not like that."

"Then what's it like, Cat?" Dean asked.

"Dean--" Catty started.

"Please, tell us," Scarlett told her.

"We trap this Crossroads Demon, trick it, try to welsh our way out of the deal in any way, all of you die," Catty explained. "Okay? You all die. Those are the terms. There's no way out of it. If any of you try to find a way, so help me God, I'm gonna stop you."

Scarlett, Sam and Dean took a moment to process.

Dean sighed. "How could you make that deal, Catty?"

"'Cause I couldn't live with Sam dead," Catty answered. "I couldn't live with you Scar, falling apart, or you, Dean, because you promised Dad on his death bed that you would either save Sam or kill Sam yourself, and you didn't mean for it to, but that promise got broken. Couldn't do it."

"So, what?" Sam asked. "Now we live, and you die?"

"That's the general idea, yeah," Catty answered, walking toward the car.

Sam stood in her way. "Do you remember how Scar was when Dad sold his soul for her? 'Cause you, me and Dean were there. I remember. Do you? She was twisted and broken. And now you go and do the same thing to me."

"You know what?" Catty asked. "I did this for Dean and Scar. You didn't see the way that Dean was when he was talking to your dead body, Sam. Scar and I did."

"You didn't just do this for Dean and Scar, Catty," Sam told her. "You did this so we could be a family for one more year."

"Yeah," Catty answered. "We had just lost Dad, and Ash. Ness had just lost Ash, and so many other people. You really think I could let not only our brother, but Ness lose you, too, after what happened with the Roadhouse? I just shortened the list for the time being, until the end of the year. And I'm okay with that."

"We're not," Scarlett told her.

"Tough," Catty told them. "After everything I've done for this family, trying to play peace maker since I was eight, I think I'm entitled. Truth is, I'm tired of this life, guys. I was born and raised with it. Literally. And I used to think that there was no way out because I didn't know any other way to live. I couldn't just give up everything that I knew. And now, I don't know, it's like there's a light at the end of the tunnel."

"It's Hellfire, Catty," Scarlett told her.

Catty tilted her head, shrugging. "Yeah, whatever. You're all alive, and together, I feel good, for the first time in a long time. So what do you say we kill some evil sons of bitches and we raise a little hell, huh?"

Catty smiled, nodding, walking toward the Impala.

Scarlett, Dean and Sam turned after her.

"You're unbelievable," Sam told her.

Catty stood at the back seat door on the driver's side, nodding, smirking. "Very true."

Catty smiled, getting into the Impala.

Scarlett sighed, getting into the backseat with Catty.

Sam and Dean exchanged an annoyed look, sighing, getting into the front seats.

The Impala drove away, leaving.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.7K 571 23
Sam, Dean, Catty and Scarlett Winchester are doing everything that they can to look for their father, John, and hunt and do their job at the same tim...
20.2K 440 26
Catty Winchester, and her daughter Sabrina, and Sow's father, the love of Catty's life, Castiel the Angel, no longer have to worry about the world co...
26.3K 561 25
Catty and Dean Winchester and Ness Singer have been out of the life for a year now. Catty had gone to her old flame, Brett Blake, up in New York, and...
14.1K 397 8
Ness Singer cares about Dean Winchester. She does. But she doesn't want to start anything because he only has a year to live, and next year, he won't...