Mortals and Demigods/gods mee...

Por ang_5757

Some original and probably cliche stories for Percy Jackson readers. (Percabeth, Jasper, Caleo, Frazel, etc.) Mais

Authors Note
Lisa Parker
Jake Swine
Rian (pronounced Ryan) Zoh
Leo Flaming Hot Mcshizzle Valdez ;)
Athena
Jace Burrow
Jace Burrow and Sarah Miller (part 3)
Final Part of Jace and Sarah
Harry Potter

Sarah Miller (Jace Burrow part 2)

1K 10 10
Por ang_5757

This is part two of Jace Burrow. I LOVE this case, as well as the other, it reminds me of Grover and when he was actually IN the books!!! 😥 Anyways this is the second part of Jace Burrow and this has to do with Percy.

I had a HUGE crush on Persexy Jackson. But I don't need to worry about getting him to like me, I just need an opportunity to get Percy Jackson to be MINE!!! All I need to do is ask him out for the dance before his Sorry Excuse of a Girlfriend, Annabelle, asks him out. Enough about Percy, now it's time to talk about me. I am Sarah Miller and I am 18, attending Goode High. I am the cheerleader captain of the Goode High Cheer team and the hottest person here. I have some sort of magical (hint,hint) power that sends boys running to me. Now getting Percy is what I have been waiting for, I was being patient for the right time. I knew it would take more then my looks to get Perc, but I knew my plan would work.

I was waiting in the halls about to use the bathroom when a good looking guy came up to me. "What can I do for you Jacey?"
He looked at me with an evil grin on his face, "I need your help with....a girl." Great, just another thing he would owe me for. "Okay," I said slowly. "But what do I get out of this?" He looked at me with a clueless look. "Um," great, he just wanted my help and would hope I would get nothing out of it.
"She says she is dating a guy," I looked at him interested, "you can take the guy once I get her." And I agreed. "Fine" I sighed.

Then I walk by a couple making out in the hallway, one has sea green eye and rustled black hair. Another had princess curls and stormy grey eyes. PERCY JACKSON WAS MAKING OUT WITH A RANDO!!! THATS MY PERCY!!!

Them I stormed their way.

Disclaimer—— I do not own any PJO/HOO characters, Rick Riordan does

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

462K 9.7K 36
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
263K 8.8K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
177K 7.3K 51
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
2.1M 110K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...