The Meet & Greet - Jerrie (Co...

Oleh nicole26horan

Jade Thirlwall is a 21 year old British pop star, known all over the world. She loves her fans more than anyt... Lebih Banyak

The Meet & Greet ( Jerrie )
Chapter 1 - The Show
Chapter 2 - A Dream Came True
Chapter 3 - Beach
Chapter 4 - Feelings
Chapter 5 - The Signing
Authors Note
Chapter 6 - Lovely Days
Chapter 7 - Birthday (part 1)
Chapter 8 - Birthday (part 2)
Chapter 9 - Moments
Chapter 10 - Strong
Chapter 11 - Safe
Chapter 12 - Towers
Chapter 13 - Back Together
Chapter 15 - Dream
Chapter 16 - Over Again
Chapter 17 - The Boy
Chapter 18 - Midnight Fun
Chapter 19 - Mistake
Chapter 20 - Sleepover
Chapter 21 - I know what you did last night
Chapter 22 - Double Date
Chapter 24 - Last day of the break
Chapter 25 - The Tour: Day 1
Not an update
Chapter 26 - The Tour: 1st Meet & Greet
Chapter 27 - Seperation
Chapter 28 - Did she make it?
Chapter 29 - Clubbing
Chapter 30 - Rumors
Chapter 31 - Reunited
(Final) Chapter 32 - The Surprise
Epilogue
PLEASE READ
NEW STORY YAY!
HIII GIVE THIS A READ
Thank you!

Chapter 23 - Promises

2.7K 112 24
Oleh nicole26horan

- The Next Day - (No smut hehe)

Perrie's POV:

"Good morning baby", I whispered, rolling over so I could face my beautiful girlfriend with a smile on my face. My lower area hurts. Jade was rough yesterday. But I'm not complaining!

"Lemme sleep Pezz", Jade yawned.

"Nooo I want to see your adorable little face"

"I wish I could get off bed but I need sleep, I have work tomorrow", she said and I groaned.

"Oh come on! Why do you have to be celebrity!"

"Because I like it...Also, you owe it all to my job! You wouldn't meet me if I wasn't your...Well, idol", she smirked.

"I know, I know!", I said, "I'm so grateful you had a break for me Jade but I want you all to myself!".

"So I'm that awesome"

I leaned in and pecked her lips lightly, "yes you are".

*

"Perrie can you please change the channel? I'm so done with all that bullshit!", Jade whined.

"Hahaha but it's so funny!"

"No it's not! They keep spreading all these rumors and s-"

"Oh hush, you are dating Justin Bieber", I smirked, "We all know thanks to those facts".

"Shut up Perrie! You wouldn't like it if it was you"

"But everyone knows you are dating me! You would never cheat on me and I wouldn't cheat on you too"

"I kn-"

The woman on the TV cut Jade off,

"An insider just informed us that Jade Thirlwall's girfriend, Perrie Edwards was caught kissing another girl. It's obvious that Perrie was using Jade for money, fame and who knows what else. That might be the end of Jerrie. What do you think the star will do now?"

"What the fuck", I gasped, "Jade I didn't do anything!", "I would never use you for fame and money Jade, you know I love you! Do I look like i do? Believe me I love you, I'm...I'm...I'd never do that!".

Jade squeezed my knee lightly, "I know that but...Do you know who that insider might be", she told me and then...It hit me.

"Katherine", we chorused. I'm gonna kill that bitch.

"Look, yeah it might be her but don't let her crap come to you. Let's go on a date yeah? Last day together, you and me..."

"Yeah last day together...But I'll visit you in tour okay"

"Of course you will! And I'm gonna miss ya"

"I will too, a lot", I said, feeling my eyes watering up.

"Oh no baby don't cry. I'll be gone for just two months and you will be coming in tour with me really often", Jade told me and pinched my cheek.

I giggled, "Okay...Let's go now".

*

Dammit, there are paparazzi everywhere!

"Jade I'm scared"

"It's alright, you have me and Rick, Jeremy and Jason", Jade flashed me a smile, "Just try to ignore them okay".

"Okay, I can do that", I smiled back, "And...I think that we should give the public a little of Jerrie".

"Yeah we should, you are mine and I want everyone to know", Jade said with a smirk before connecting our lips together.

I pulled back seconds later because the flashes were blinding me! Paps can be so annoying, ugh.

"SLUT!"

"BREAK UP ALREADY"

"PERRIE YOU ARE SO FAKE"

"Jade, did she really cheat on you!"

I could feel my eyes tearing up, before I could stop it I started sobbing in the middle of the road. In front of all these cameras. How can they believe these stuff? Are people blind? Can't they see I'm in love?

"Perrie, Perrie...Stop! I'm here for you don't cry, please baby", Jade tried to calm me down.

"How the heck can they believe every single fuck they read", I cried out, "Do I really look like I don't love you Jade!".

"N-No Pezz! I know you love me and I love you too. Please don't let them ruin your life"

"I'm okay now....Thanks Jade", I smiled.

She smiled, then grabbed my hand, "Good. Jason! Please come with us here".

"Perrie, don't listen to them. It's show biz...It can be hard, I know! Trust me, your love for Jade doesn't go unnoticed. Stay strong", Jason grinned.

"Thank you Jason", I smiled. We started walking to our car. Me and Jade hand in hand. Then, the paparazi started asking us a bunch of questions.

"Perrie why did you cheat"

"Jade will you break up with her"

"Hello Jade, what are you going to do"

"Are you seeing Justin Bieber"

"How are you girls"

"Is there anything you'd like to say"

Yes, there is something I want to say. I wanted to keep it private but...Never mind, it's now or never.

"I'd like to say a few things", I stated and turned to face the cameras. Everyone went silent. "A few days ago...I was thinking about some things. One of them, is my future. I'm young, I'm 20. I just finished school and I'm so happy I got to meet my idol a few months ago. And now, in front of you, guys...I'd like to express my feelings about my amazing girlfriend. Girlfriend. Who thought Jade Thirlwall would ever be my girlfriend? This, is a dream coming true! And I won't let any rumors or jealous pricks destroy my dream that came true! Nobody can tear Jade and I apart. Do you want to know why? The thing is, I can't live without Jade. Jade is like my oxygen. Everything about her gives me a reason to wake up in the morning. Her smile, lights up my whole world in the matter of seconds. Jade Thirlwall is my everything everyone! I promise you, Jade, I'll always be by your side. I will never ever leave you, unless you want me to. I'm here for you. I promise to be your shoulder to cry on, your best friend, that one person in the world that makes you smile. Please, let me stay in your life forever. I want to be with you until I die. I might be young but I know my mind so, I'm not asking you to marry me, yet. I'm asking you, to promise me that...We'll always be together, no matter what. I know that nothing's sure in life but I know that you will be a huge part in my life forever. And I want to be in your life forever too. You are the love of my life, Jade Amelia Thirlwall. Please accept my gift", I told Jade, kneeling in front of her.

Jade was in tears. She smiled widely and put her hand over mine, "P-Perrie...I...I don't know what to say...".

"You don't have to say anything...Here...", I said, getting a small black box off my pocket.

"This a promise ring, Jade. I promise to stay in your life forever, no matter what. I promise to wake up next to you every morning. I promise to be here for you, whenever you need me. I promise to defend you. I promise to remind you how beautiful you are every day. I promise to learn how to cook, just for you", I said and she giggled, "And... I promise to love you with all my heart, always and forever".

"Aww Perrie you are amazing!", Jade told me before throwing her arms around me, "You never fail to make me smile! I love you so much! I love you, I love you, I love youuuuuu!".

"I love you too baby", I said before connecting our lips together into a passionate kiss. Looks like the day out has to wait.

A/N:

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.

FLUFF JERRIE YAY! :3 <3

I've never thought that this story would get more than 15K reads so thank you all so much!

This book is close to its end :( Not more than 10 chapters left!

OHHHHH and I dedicated this chapter to jerrie_lover because she's fab ;D

Don't forget to vote & comment! Please \(^.^)/

I'll try to update soon :) xx

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

65.2K 3.1K 33
www.VirtualGirlfriend.com Customize your own girlfriend... "What should we add here??" "Uhm i think she liked blonde girls with pale skins!" "Okay" ...
33.3K 997 12
Jade Thirlwall is the most popular girl in High School, but not the typical type of popular. She talks to everyone, is friendly to everyone and is fr...
5K 112 14
Perrie Edwards is 16 years old. She has grown up practically being famous. She is a princess after all. It was fun when she was little but as she got...
53.7K 2.3K 23
Jade Thirlwall has spent the last few years looking up to Perrie Edwards. She is the one who inspired Jade to study music production, and has helped...