My Soft Psycho

By oppaiscringe

There is a type of fish, called a Betta fish. They are small and come in different colors, wonderful to keep... More

Y/N
Kim Seokjin
Bath Time
The Kim Brothers
Yoongi
How To Gather Info 101
Info On Who Now?
Jinnie's Home!
Two Fucking Idiots
Kim Corps.
The Perfect Body
Imperfections
Beauty and the Psycho
Just A Little Pissed, Just A Bit
The Home of the Kim's
Seokjin's Room
What It Means to be a Best Friend
Mother
The Morning After
Special Chapter 1
Stay
Playlists
Colors
Crimson
Back Home
1K READS AND 100 VOTES
1 Psycho+1 Psycho=?
He Was A Boy, She Was A Girl
I'm Scared of Losing Loved Ones
Pain
Pickaxes For A Picky Asses
A Long Day
2K READS ALREADY?!
Sooo.......
A Bloodbath, Literally
You're Serious?!
Decisions
Epilogue
10K Bonus Chapter
25K Reads & 1K Votes Bonus Chapter
About the 50K...
50K Smut

That One Bloody Day

5K 187 45
By oppaiscringe

Whhhyyyyyyyyyyy................. is the only thing on television right now freaking Barney? I can feel my brains rotting from all this family friendly fluff.......

*knock knock* (a/n don't even try hiding, Onces, I see you there.)

"COMING!" Who tf is in front of my door at this unholy hour?

And there you stood, covered head to toe in your victim's blood.

A few drops sliding down your hair and plopping onto my pavement, staining it with a deep crimson red, soon to be washed off by the rain.

You must have done a number on him or her that time, to this day I still don't know how you kill them.

"May I borrow a clean rag, ma'am?" You asked, with death filling your eyes to the brim, yet staying as polite as one can get.

"Bitch, you don't need just a rag, you need an entire shower! Get in here now!" I yell at you, without a care in the world for my own clothes or safety, I drag your bloody wrist inside my house, getting ready to douse you in soap and water.

And that's how our dysfunctional, bloody, yet beautiful relationship started

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.1K 2.7K 21
"you'd look better while being tied up in my bed or basement" y/n and Jin are the cutest couple.They were a match made in heaven. But.....what if a d...
1.4K 85 25
* *     ⊹ ˚ .   . "Isn't it odd?" she spoke her thoughts out loud. "What exactly?" he asked back, slightly interested of what is going on in he...
15.8K 624 18
Y/N lives in Korea. She's very jolly and sweet at school. She is kind to everyone if they are kind people too. She doesn't ever dream of hurting anyo...
2K 84 7
[we're back baby] From having a doctorate in medicine to becoming an idol, Y/N is living her best life. But in between of being successful, she was t...