ADVENTURES OF BLACKPINK HOUSE...

By Adeptarmy11

The girls in Blackpink House. What happens when the cameras are off. Just for fun. No serious plot. [Jensoo... More

Blackpink House. # 1.
Blackpink House. # 2.
Blackpink House. #3.
Blackpink House. #4.
Blackpink House. #5.
Blackpink House. #6.
Blackpink House. #7.
Blackpink House. #8.
Blackpink House. #9.
Blackpink House. #10.
Blackpink House. #11.
Blackpink House. #12.
Blackpink House. #13.
Blackpink House. #14.
Blackpink House. #15.
Blackpink House. #17
Blackpink House. #18
Blackpink House. #19.
Blackpink House. #20.
Blackpink House. #21.
Blackpink House. #22.
Blackpink House #23.
Blackpink House #24
Blackpink House. #25.
Blackpink House. #26
Blackpink House #27.
Blackpink House #28.
Blackpink House #29.
Blackpink House #30.
Blackpink House #31.
Blackpink House #32.
Blackpink House #33.
Blackpink House #34.
Blackpink House #35.
Blackpink House. #36.
Blackpink House #37.
Blackpink House. #38.
Blackpink House #39.
Blackpink House. #40.
Blackpink House #41.
Blackpink House #42.
Blackpink House. #43.
Blackpink House #44.
Blackpink House #45.
Blackpink House. #46.
Blackpink House. #47.
Blackpink House #48.
Blackpink House. #49.
Blackpink House #50.
Blackpink House. #51.
Blackpink House. #52.
Blackpink House #53.
Blackpink House. #54.
Blackpink House #55.
Blackpink House #56.
Blackpink House. #57.
Blackpink House. #58.
Blackpink House. #59.
Blackpink House #60.
Blackpink House. #61.
Blackpink House. #62.
Blackpink House. #63.
Blackpink House. #64.
A/N
Blackpink House. #65.
Blackpink House. #66.
Blackpink House. #67.
Blackpink House. #68.
Blackpink House. #69.
Blackpink House. #69. (Foursome)
Blackpink House. #70.
Blackpink House. #71.
Blackpink House. #72.
Blackpink House. #73.
Blackpink House. #74.
Blackpink House. #75.
Blackpink House. #76.
SEND HELP
I'm Out! (Of the closet)
Blackpink House. #77.
Prom help!
Blackpink House #78.
Blackpink House #79.
Blackpink House. #80.
Bkackpink House. #81.
Blackpink House. #82.
Blackpink House. #83.
Blackpink House. #84.
Blackpink House. #85.
Blackpink House. #86.
Blackpink House. #87.
Blackpink House. #88.
Blackpink House. #89.
Blackpink House. #90.
Blackpink House. #91.
Blackpink House. #92.
Blackpink House. #93. 🌴
Blackpink House. #94.

Blackpink House. #16

18.6K 470 466
By Adeptarmy11

A/N: EVERYDAY DAY DAY! EVERY EVERY DAY! wichu wichu wichu

That song has been stuck in my head, along with Pentagon's- Shine.
•••

"Oh..."

"My..."

"God..."

"Daebak," Lisa smiles as she looks out the window of their van.

"Holy cow that's a lot of people." Jisoo's eyes widen.

A large crowd of Blinks stood around the entrance of the airport and they could only imagine how many others were inside.

Fangirls and fanboys held up signs, fake light sticks, and phones as their van pulled up to the entrance.
The screams could be heard and the four members stared in awe.

"This is Unbelievable." Jennie smiles.

"JENNIE YAH!!" They hear a loud blink scream.

Security worked desperately to keep the boundaries intact while BLACKPINK prepared to make their exit.

Being the Unnie She is, Jisoo stepped out first.

"KIM JISOO!"

"JISOO YAH!"

"UNNIE!"

The rest of the members followed closely as their team did their best to maneuver them through the large crowd.

"ROSÉ!!"

"PARK CHAEYOUNG!!"

"LISA YAH! Sawandika!!"

"JENNIE UNNIE!"

"YAH LALISA!!"

Lisa linked her arm with Chaeyoung just to ensure her safety while Jennie slipped her hand into Jisoo's.

Jisoo smiles at her as they continue trying to get through the airport.

"JENDEUKIE!" Someone shouts making Jisoo laugh.

"Yah Jendeukie." Jisoo teases. "It's Mandukie now."

"Shut up." Jennie chuckles.

•••

All four of the girls sat in the waiting lounge together at the airport once again as they waited for their flight to Thailand.

They were headed out to shoot a commercial for sprite after finishing their work in Japan for Tokoyo Girls.

Chaeyoung was asleep on Jennie's shoulder as Lisa sat across from them, playing on her phone with Jisoo.

"Jisoo, I need to use your laptop for a second." Jennie says as she sets the device on her lap.

"No!" Jisoo shouts before quickly taking it from her.

"Why not? Why can't I use it?" Jennie frowns. "What could possibly be on there that you don't want me to see? Just let me use it." She says.

"No you can't see it." She whines. "It..it will raise your blood pressure." Jisoo sighs rubbing her neck shyly.

"It's porn isn't it?!" Jennie shouts, forgetting that Chaeyoung was asleep.

"Jagiya!" Jisoo's eyes widen. "How could you say that out loud?" She says looking around the airport to make sure no one else heard. "Did you see it when I wasn't there?" Jisoo whispers.

Jennie gasps and covers her mouth in shock before she's hitting Jisoo with her arms.

"Aish Ow that hurts." Jisoo whines.

"Why do you need to watch porn when you have a girlfriend? If you want to see a naked woman just ask me! Is that what you do on your laptop? Play computer games and watch porn!?" Jennie says while hitting her arm.

Jisoo grabs her arms to stop her. "Jennie yah...use words not violence." She says.

Jennie glares at her before huffing angrily and putting her arms down.

Somehow Chaeyoung had stayed asleep during the whole exchange. Lisa on the other hand was laughing at the older couple.

"Aish, just get married already." Lisa sighs as she plays her game.

•••

"Oh for god sakes Lisa!" Chaeyoung shouts. 

"What? I didn't even do anything!" Lisa says raising her arms.

Jennie shakes her head when she hears Lisa and Chaeyoung arguing again. It was nothing new with the Maknae line. They tended to argue over little things, only to make up a few minutes later.

They were all sitting in the car, heading to another hotel. Jisoo was asleep and Jennie was listening to music instead of Chaeyoung and Lisa.

"Can you just listen for two seconds!" Chaeyoung shouts. "Ugh you make me so mad sometimes! You always—"

"Oh my god," Lisa sighs shaking her head. "Why you so beautiful?! Huh? Explain to me!" She shouts, stunning Chaeyoung into silence.

A heavy blush sets onto her cheeks, and she fights a smile since she was mad at Lisa. When she opens her mouth to speak, nothing comes out, so she simply crosses her arms with a huff and leans back in her seat.

•••

Jisoo and Lisa were walking behind Chaeyoung and Jennie as they walked through the hall of the hotel towards their hotel rooms.

Lisa whispers something into Jisoo's ear and Jisoo smirks.

"Ppoong!" Jisoo laughs slapping Jennie's ass.

Lisa bursts out into laughter as Jennie stops in her tracks and turns to Jisoo with a shocked look on her face.

(A/N: Lol throwback to 'Jendeukie is dumb')

Jisoo and Lisa laugh evilly as they run down the hall towards their rooms.

"Yah Kim Jisoo!" Jennie shouts, speed walking after her.

"Open it open it!" Jisoo giggles.

Lisa swipes the key card and they quickly enter the room, closing the door behind them.

"Hide!" Lisa laughs.

Jisoo quickly went into the bathroom and hide in the shower. Lisa opened the closet and jumped in.

Chaeyoung and Jennie open the hotel to their suit and see the fake Maknae and real Maknae to be no where in sight.

"I know how to find Jisoo Unnie." Chaeyoung whispers.

Jennie nods and sets her bag down onto the bed.

"Chicken is disgusting!" Chaeyoung says.

They turn their heads towards the bathroom when they hear the shower door open.

"Chaeyoung ah! If I ever hear those words come out of your mouth again, you can forget about ever eating!" Jisoo shouts revealing herself.

"There She is." Jennie says.

"Now to find Lisa..." Chaeyoung says. "Lisa! I love you!"

"I love you too!"

They turn their head towards the closet and Jennie makes her way over to it, before opening it.

Lisa was sitting in on the floor with her eyes tightly shut.

"Do you really think that because you can't see us, we can't see you." Jennie raises her brows.

Lisa opens her eyes and smiles at them. "Ehee!"

As soon as her aegyo comes out to play, Jennie closes the closet's doors again.

"Stay in there." Jennie says before she flops onto the bed with a sigh.

"I wanna take a nap...but I'm hungry too." Chaeyoung says.

"Of course you're hungry." Jisoo chuckles. "Me too Chaeyoungie!" She laughs before jumping on top of Chaeyoung.

"Ahhh!! Ow!!" Chaeyoung whines.

Lisa busts out of the closet and Jumps onto the pair. "Yah! That's my girlfriend!" Lisa laughs. "Only I can Jump on top of her."

"Where should we eat?" Jennie asks while scrolling through her phone. Entirely used to the three little kids on the other bed. "Should we stay in, or go out?"

"Stay in."

"Double date!"

"I don't care, I just want food." Chaeyoung says.

"Nooo I don't wanna go out, I'm tired!" Jisoo whines.

"We're in Thailand, let's go on a double date!" Lisa begs.

Jisoo moves into Jennie's bed and crawls on top of her.

"Aniya! That's cheating!" Lisa whines. "Don't fall for it Unnie!"

"We can have a double date in the hotel room." Jisoo says as Jennie wraps her arms around her.

"How about we go out for breakfast and stay in for dinner. Does that appease you two?" Jennie suggests.

"Yes." They nod at the same time.

"I'll order!" Chaeyoung says excitedly as she grabs the phone.

•••

Jisoo and Jennie scowled as they watched Chaeyoung and Lisa be lovey dovey with each other.

"Say aahhh," Lisa says holding a piece of meat for Chaeyoung.

"Aahhh," Chaeyoung says opening her mouth.

Lisa feeds her the meet before kissing her cheek causing her to blush.

"Gross..." Jennie whispers making Jisoo giggle.

"You don't want me to feed you Jendeukie?" Jisoo chuckles. "Say ahhh." She teases holding up a piece of food for Jennie.

"Get away." Jennie chuckles.

"Mmm come on Mandu," Jisoo smiles.

"Stop it!" Jennie giggles.

Jisoo purses her lips and leans in closely to her face. "Kiss me."

Jennie leans in but Jisoo just turns her face away and starts eating again.

"Jisoo yah!" Jennie whines.

"And you guys think we're cheesy." Lisa teases.

"I think I'm slipping into food coma." Chaeyoung says leaning into Lisa.

"Yah Lalisa, we should shoot our commercial like this." Jisoo says while placing water bottles onto her shoulders.

Jennie sighs and shakes her head. "Babe I hate when you do that."

"Yeah but you love me." Jisoo smirks.

"I'll advertise." Lisa says and Jisoo hands Lisa the water bottle.

"You have to pretend it's spite." Jisoo says.

"Okay ready? Psstsh."

"What the hell was that?" Jisoo laughs.

"It's the sound of the gas coming out." Lisa giggles. "The taste of sprite, magically delicious." She says seductively.

They all start laughing at Lisa. "That's not their phrase, that's lucky charms." Chaeyoung laughs.

"Is it?"

"You didn't even learn their slogan." Jennie shakes her head.

"My slogan is better." Lisa shrugs.

"Yah Lalisa You should dance instead." Jisoo says. "I'll use this as a remote Okay? Go!"

"Tell me, Tell me, T-t-t-tell me. That you love me, that you're waiting for me!" Lisa sings while doing it's choreography.

"New song, click!" Jisoo laughs.

"Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, I, I, I, I." Lisa smiles doing Super Juniors's famous dance.

Chaeyoung immediately stands up and Joins her. "Bum bum bum bum bum bum badum pum!" She sings while snapping her fingers.

"Next!" Jennie claps.

"EXO Growl!" Jisoo requests.

Lisa and Chaeyoung nail the choreography as they sing together.

"A dark shadow has woken up inside of me, sparks fly in my eyes as I look at you. Everyone step away from her." Chaeyoung sings.

"It's going to get fierce from now on." Lisa adds.

"I'm growling, growling, growling.
I'm growling, growling, growling.
I'm growling, growling, growling." They sing together.

"If you don't back away, I don't care if you get hurt." Lisa sings.

"This is like random play dance." Jennie cheers. "Red Flavour!"

"B-BAEGOMA—"

"—Why Red Flavour? Is this about Irene-ssi? Why are you thinking about her huh?" Jisoo questions, while getting in Jennie's face.

They all are stunned into silence at Jisoo's sudden out burst before Jisoo starts laughing hysterically.

"I'm just kidding Mandu." Jisoo laughs.

Jennie lets out a sigh of relief and Jisoo just chuckles. "I know you're mine. Whoever you talk to doesn't matter to me." Jisoo shrugs.

"You're right. I definitely belong to you." Jennie smiles before kissing her cheek.

"Gag!" Lisa teases.

•••
A/N: Un-white washed Jennie. Save my soul.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 2.7K 35
wander ; verb to move about without a fixed course , aim or goal . " im just living.." - r'monei
128K 6.8K 81
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
52.9M 376K 64
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
144K 3.8K 35
it is (the continuation) of the Wattpad of Shadowmonarch325 because I really like the concept with now all the school of oreigaru QQ Cote ... as well...