Fairy tail: I Will Never Forg...

By cutesugarpie

Lucy is being ignored by almost everybody at the guild because their beloved Lisanna is back, Lucy was just t... More

Fairy tail: I Will Never Forgive
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
chapter 35
Chapter 36 part 1
I'm back from the dead!! don't kill me please..
Author note

Chapter 25

45.7K 1.5K 1K
By cutesugarpie

Lucy's P.O.V

"I think you should tell them" Luke says "would you like me to beat you up again?" I ask with a scary smile on my face.

"N-no thanks, but I'm just saying you should tell them" Luke says hesitantly.

"I'll just tell them how I didn't die" I say "I think we should go back to the guild, now" Luke says "fine" I say in defeat.

"Let's teleport" he says "n-" I say being interrupted by him grabbing my hand and teleporting me to the guild.

Then I punch him on the cheek "ow" he says "oh sorry I didn't see you" I say with a smirk he just rolls his eyes and sighs.

Then I begin to laugh, then we head into the guild "lucy!!" I hear people yell. then they run towards me and hug me tightly.

"Need...... Air" I say quietly, but for some reason they just hug me tighter, so I teleport out of their.

I teleport next to Gray and hug him "lucy!!" he yells surprised "hi, Gray" I say calmly "I've missed you so much!!!" gray says "me too" I say still hugging him.

"Get away from Juvia's Gray-Sama" I hear juvia yell "so are you two dating yet" I whisper into grays ear he turns red almost as red as Erza's hair, but he shakes his head.

"That's a shame........ let me help you too get together" I say with a smirk then I use blood magic to move Gray towards Juvia "w-what are y-you doing, lucy" gray says hesitantly.

I ignore the question and keep on using blood magic to get Gray towards Juvia then Gray kisses Juvia the kiss lasted about 7 seconds.

When they break apart Juvia has hearts in her eyes and Gray is blushing crazily.

Then I whisper to Gray "You know I stopped controlling you when you were in front of Juvia..... you did the kiss on your own."

Then Gray turns redder then he already is and says "I know" then I squeal, I guess I drew Mira's attention, because she was in front of me asking questions "where have you been? are you okay? why did you squeal?" She asks.

I say "I will tell you later where I've been, yes I'm okay, and I squealed, because Juvia and Gray just kissed" then Mira and I start jumping together holding hands, and squealing.

"Lucy" Natsu yells, I stop jumping and squealing, and look at Natsu with a cold expression "what" I say coldly. "U-um I wanted to ask you some questions" he says "ok" I say calmly.

"How did you become a dragon slayer? why did you leave? where have you been? do you know where Igneel is?" He asks and continues asking questions but I ignore him.

Then I black out and start falling to the ground, but I feel someone catch me just as I'm about to hit the floor.

Luke's P.O.V

I see Lucy start to fall to the ground so I run towards her and catch her just in time "what happened?" I ask "I think flame brain, bored Lucy to sleep" the ice Mage known as Gray says.

"I will take her home" I say and start carrying Lucy "who gave you permission to carry Lucy?" I hear Natsu say, and I stop "no one, I just can since I'm her boyfriend" I say.

I see Natsu's eyes widen in surprise and shock then I smirk and start walking towards the guild doors again and I hear Mirajane squeal and yell "LuLu" and I begin to laugh.

'I think I'm going to like it in this guild' I thought, and walked home with Lucy in my arms even that I could just teleport, but I liked carrying her.

--------------------------------------------

Did you guys like this chapter?? I thought I might add some Gruvia to this book and there it is!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.1K 1.4K 52
Lisanna came back to the guild, everyone was so happy. Natsu had fallen for Lisanna again and they had started dating, Lucy was happy for them but sh...
233K 6.6K 21
When Lisanna comes back to the guild after the grand magical games and everyone starts to ignore Lucy an Wendy except Gajeel, levy, Mira, Romeo, happ...
239K 6.6K 24
After Lisanna came back from Edolas, almost the whole of Fairy Tail ignored Lucy because Lisanna pretended to be hurt by her. And when Natsu told Lu...
3.9K 65 14
In The Fairy Tail Guild. Ever since lisanna returned from the dead, everyone has been ignoring Lucy. The only ones who still enjoy her company are le...