Unexplainable Love | Greece

By greeceftrichardson

When George Smith, the "straight" high school kid, falls for the new boy in town, Reece Bibby, he soon figure... More

Cast
Wake Up
I Would
Rude
Personal
A Little Too Much
Bad Reputation
Issues
Never Be Alone
Risk It All
Ease
Truly Madly Deeply
Kid In Love
Understand
This Is What It Takes
Havana
Lose My Mind
Little Do You Know
This Town
Back For You
I Should've Kissed You
Change My Mind
All Night
End Of The Day
Count On Me
Same To You
Kiss The Boy
Too Good
Last Night
Let You Down
Anchor
One Call Away
For Him
Me And My Broken Heart
Jump
Half Way There
My My My
Hands To Myself
All Falls Down
Imagination
Treat You Better
Loved You First
Stand By You
I Like Me Better
Fall
Girls Talk Boys
Too Good To Be True
Mockingbird
Sinners
Fallin' All In You
There For You
Taking You
For You
I Want To Write You A Song
Grenade
Secret Love Song
Just To See You Smile
Up
Memories
Life Of The Party
They Don't Know About Us
Pillowtalk
It's A Lie
Because I Had You
Perfect
Want You Back (Part One)
Want You Back (Part Two)
IMPORTANT A/N
Like To Be You
Unsteady
If I Could Fly
Youth
Talk Me Down
Happier
Held By Me
Endlessly
Symphony
For You
Make You Feel My Love
You Are The Reason
There You Are
Shadows
When You're Ready
Something About You
Stand By You
Through The Dark
Don't Leave Me Alone
Lucky Strike
Animal
A/N - Unexplainable Love Prompts

Heaven

1K 41 9
By greeceftrichardson

Chapter 54

A/N - Hey guys! I've got gastro so I thought what better to do then write and update! I'm really bad at this whole taking a break thing... Also I got meet & greet tickets to see a singer I love! I've met him before he was this big but I'm so excited! It would mean so much if you guys could check out his new song! It's on spotify and itunes/Apple music and here's the YouTube link or it's the attached video at the top!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZWuqmhaMy0
Anyway, enjoy! ;)

Heaven - Julia Michaels
"They say all good boys go to heaven, but bad boys bring heaven to you"

(George POV)

I was asleep with my head on Reece's chest when I felt he was breathing out of pattern. I sat up and tried waking him up, but it didn't work. He was starting to heat up, so I pulled the sheets off him.

"Hey Reece." I said softy. I started to lightly shake him. "C'mon baby, I need you to wake up."

I never know what to do when he has a nightmare. Do I wake him, or will that scare him more? But if I let him continue the nightmare, that would be worse wouldn't it? I don't know, I just don't know.

"Reece." I said, shaking him slightly more.

Reece jumped up gasping. I immediately pulled him into me.

"I'm sorry baby." I said kissing his head.

Reece took a few seconds to breathe before he smiled tiredly and turned slightly in my arms, wrapping his own around me.

"Are you okay?" I asked in a whisper.

"Yeah," Reece said looking up at me. "It had just started. Thank you for waking me." Reece said kissing me on the cheek.

Reece let go of me and lied back down. As I lied down, Reece turned me over onto my side. I tried rolling back, but again, Reece wouldn't let me.

"Hey, I'll be okay." He whispered. "All I want is to cuddle you. Please, George."

I moved closer to Reece so he could cuddle me properly. How can I say no to that face?

"I like when you call me baby." Reece whispered.

I smiled. I didn't think he heard.

"Sweet dreams baby." I whisper back.

Reece smiled against my neck. That's all I want. Reece smiling.
__________________________

(Reece POV)

I woke up to George cuddling me. Okay, more like imprisoning me. His arms and legs were wrapped around my torso tightly like a backpack. How did he even make himself that small? George woke up about ten minutes after I did.

"Morning baby." He mumbled into my neck.

"Good morning." I said smiling as I turned around to face him.

"How're you feeling?" George asked me.

"Perfect." I said, kissing his nose.

George raised an eyebrow.

"I'm okay. Right now I'm better than yesterday, I promise." I reassured.

George smiled and lent in, kissing me.

"Hmm, I love you." I hummed against his lips before kissing him again.

"I love you too." George said, kissing me once more.

He flopped back onto his back and put his hands above his head.

"God you're sexy." I said, lightly placing my hand on his stomach before climbing out of bed.

George grinned. It only made him hotter.

"I'll be back." I said smiling as I walked out.

I walked downstairs and saw a note on the table. It read,

Dad and I have taken Lexi
to a birthday party,
will be home after 6.
Love mum xxx

I came back upstairs to a half dressed George. He had black jeans on and he was about to put on a shirt.

"Leave it off." I said smirking, leaning against the doorframe. "No ones home, my parents have taken Lexi to a birthday party, we've got all day to ourselves." I added, pushing myself off the doorframe.

George smiled, dropping his shirt on his bag. "Hmm, what're we going to do with ourselves?" George asked, walking towards me.

"I have a few ideas." I said, wrapping my arms around his waist and kissing his neck. I pulled back smiling. "C'mon, let's go get breakfast."
__________________________

(George POV)

Reece made me breakfast, it was absolutely delicious. We came back upstairs and decided to go back to sleep, we'd missed out on a fair bit these last few days. I wasn't planning on sleeping, but I couldn't keep my eyes open. I don't know how long I've been asleep for, but it has been awhile. I felt a light pressure on my lips. Am I dreaming still? I don't know anymore. I felt it again, but this time Reece also ran his fingers through my hair. I smiled. He kissed me again, this time I continued the kiss, making out with him. I pulled back for a second to speak.

"I could wake up to this every morning instead of an alarm." I said before continuing our kiss.

Reece smiled. "I'm good with that."

His hand was lightly placed on my stomach. He started moving his hand lower. Reece moved his hand up and down my crotch, making my body go crazy. I just wanted more, but I didn't want to rush Reece. Reece stopped the kiss, but still kept close.

"Do you want to go a little further?" Reece asked, not stopping his hand even for a second.

I nodded eagerly and began kissing him again. Reece moved his hand to the top of my jeans, undoing the button expertly with one hand. How did he do that? I struggle with two hands.

He put his hand on my underwear and continued. I broke the kiss with a moan. Reece grinned devilishly.

"How much further do you want to go?" Reece asked.

"I'm ready Reece, I'll go as far as you want to." I replied breathless.

"Are you sure? I'm ready too, but I don't want to rush it if you're not one hundred percent ready." Reece said, stopping his hand this time.

"I'm positive Reece." I said grinning.

I pushed Reece onto his back, making out with him. I pulled his shirt off without breaking the kiss. Reece ran his hands up and down my back before pulling my jeans off. I started on Reece's sweatpants, but I was stuck on the tie. Reece groaned impatiently and undid it himself. My hands were too shaky and fumbley to get it undone. I pulled them off and sat up, stopping the kiss.

"Do you have, uh," I said breathless, struggling to speak.

"Yeah." Reece said, understanding me surprisingly.

Reece leaned over and grabbed his wallet, pulling out a small silver packet. Once he put his wallet down I started kissing him again. Reece kissed back a few times before he stopped to speak.

"Do you want me to top?" Reece asked.

"If that's okay?"

"Definitely." Reece said smirking, kissing me again.

I rolled over, pulling Reece on top of me. Reece's hands made it back down to my underwear and started pulling them off. We're actually going to do this. I don't think I could be happier than I am in this moment.
__________________________

Reece collapsed on top of me, breathing heavily. That was better than I could ever have imagined. We laid here for a few minutes in silence, catching our breath and taking it all in.

"That was.." I said, unable to finish my sentence.

"Amazing?" Reece asked, looking up at me.

"Definitely." I said letting out a little laugh.

Reece lent up and kissed me before sitting up and putting pants back on. "You go have a shower, clean off. I'll join you in a minute." Reece added with a wink.

I smiled at him and rolled out of bed, pulling my underwear on. I walked out of Reece's bedroom and into the bathroom, getting in the nice hot shower. A few minutes later I heard a faint knock at the door before it opened. I turned around and smiled.

"You didn't need to knock." I said, laughing a little.

Reece smiled. He wrapped his arms around my waist as he stepped into the shower and kissed me. "I love you."

"I love you too." I said as I pulled him back in for another kiss.

Once we had washed off, Reece went and got us towels. He handed me the towel and as I went to take it from him he pulled it back. I laughed. "Are we five?" I said still laughing.

Reece laughed and let me take it. I dried off, wrapped the towel around my waist and went to go put clothes on, walking a little awkwardly.

"Are you okay?" Reece asked.

"Yeah, just a little sore." I replied.

"Sorry."

"I'm definitely not complaining." I said as I turned around smirking.

Reece smiled and kissed me again. We both got dressed and Reece left to get his jumper. I was sitting down on Reece's bed waiting for him when Blake walked in.

"Hey man, what's up?" Blake asked, jumping down next to me on the bed.

"The sky. Where's Reece?" I asked, assuming Reece had let him in.

"I don't know, I thought he'd be with you." Blake said shrugging.

"Blake you can't just walk into other people's houses without knocking." I said as I got off the bed and walked over to get my jacket, it had gotten a little chilly.

"You slept with him, didn't you?" Blake asked as I turned around.

A smile crept up onto my face. "Maybe." I said looking down.

I was going to tell him, just not yet.

"Who was top?" Blake asked smirking.

"Do you really want to know the details of your two best friends sex lives?" I asked.

"Yes."

I shook my head at him.

"So? Who was top and bottom?" Blake asked again.

"Who's the one walking funny?" Reece asked as he walked back in.

"Right." Blake replied.

"Really, Reece?" I laughed.

Reece sat down next to Blake and smiled at me.

"Wait, should I not be sitting here?" Blake asked, pointing to the bed.

"I changed the sheets." Reece laughed.

"Can we please change the topic? Maybe to why Blake keeps walking into people's houses uninvited?" I said accusingly.

"I don't care." Reece laughed.

"Don't say that, he will come over, go for a swim and leave, all while no ones home." I replied.

"I wouldn't put it past him." Reece laughed.

"What is it, roast Blake day?" Blake said sarcastically grumpy, making Reece and I laugh. "So where were you two yesterday?"

I didn't know what I could say, so I just looked to Reece.

"I- I had bad anxiety, it got worse when I was alone, so G stayed with me." Reece replied, fiddling with his hands as he did so.

"Are you okay now?" Blake asked.

"Not entirely, but better than yesterday."

"Do you know what's causing it? You don't have to answer any of this, just tell me to stop and I will." Blake said cautiously.

"No, it's okay. I-" Reece started, but I interrupted by taking his hand. Reece smiled, then continued. "I have these nightmares about something that happened in the past, usually they're not too bad, but I could barely breath. I don't know why it was different, but it was. It triggered my anxiety, it doesn't usually, not this bad at least."

"What are the dreams about?" Blake asked slowly.

"I can't- I'm sorry." Reece said, letting go of my hand and running off.

Blake's face was filled with guilt.

"It wasn't your fault Blake." I said, putting my hand on his shoulder for a second before running after Reece.

I found Reece in the bathroom leaning down against the bath.

"You okay?" I asked, putting my hand lightly on his shoulder.

"I'm alright." Reece said.

Reece stood up and pulled me into a hug, his face buried in my neck. He had been crying, his cheek was wet against my neck. When Reece pulled back I put my hands on his cheek and kissed his forehead. Reece smiled and took my hand as he started walking back. Blake was pacing back and forth when we walked in.

"I'm so sorry Reece, I shouldn't have said any-" Blake started, but Reece cut him off.

"Don't be, I didn't tell you to stop the questions, you didn't know. I'm just not ready to talk about it." Reece interrupted.

"I feel really guilty." Blake said.

"Don't." Reece said, letting go of my hand to give Blake a hug. "I'll be fine, okay?" Reece added, pulling back from the hug.

"Okay." Blake sighed. "I have to go, I'll see you both Monday?"

"Yeah, see you man." Reece said, patting Blake on the back lightly.

"Bye, Blake." I said as he walked out of Reece's room.

I pulled Reece into a hug and flopped down onto the bed cuddling him.

"You sure you're okay?" I asked.

"As long as I've always got you, I'll always be okay."
__________________________

A/N - I hope y'all are happy now😂 This kinda sucks so sorry about that. I don't know when I'll have time to update but hopefully soon! Also don't forget to listen/download Aydans single! It's so good and I'm sure you'll love it!❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.1K 4.3K 32
Clay's life seems fine, but is everything except from fine due to bullies ruining his happiness day by day. His grandpa is the only one who knows eve...
21.3K 387 13
George the son of the homophobic priest Dream one of the only openly bi people in their small town What will happen when dream shows George the trut...
26.6K 1.7K 23
I had never felt this way before, I had never felt the immediate butterflies swarm my stomach as soon as I saw them, but this was different. As soon...
125K 4.2K 20
George, Dream and Sapnap are finally meeting up, but Dream soon realises something is completely wrong. What is George hiding? Why is he wearing thos...