Omega Rejected Alpha Regret I...

By DeamunDemon

Omega rejected alpha regret it desc.: (Excerpt from story) Those heart breaking words leave her mouth, making... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Authors Note

Chapter 26

2.5K 128 8
By DeamunDemon

Kayla's POV

Concern and slight fear filled my body,  having never seen so much rage coming from one creature. Zane didn't seem to notice the mate bond pushing against him, trying to get him to stop. His teeth snapped at my throat, taking everything in me to keep him from getting a taste of my flesh.

I don't know what was wrong with him, but I didn't have time to figure it out. All thoughts of a plan flew out the window, and I couldn't even tell the pack to stay away. They could hear the fighting, and knew what was happening.

The growls of angered pack members filled my mind, all of them ready to rip Zane to shreds. I was useless in stopping them, trying to keep Zane's teeth from ripping me apart. All I could managed was a short message, telling them to avoid killing at all costs.

It didn't take long for the pack to arrive, but by the time they did, Zane had my shoulder between his jaws.

Zane's POV

Satisfaction coursed through my veins, the sweet taste of blood rushing over my teeth. I could sense a large amount of wolves coming my way, but I was enjoying the taste of blood too much to actually stop. My confusion and anger blinded me, instinct telling me to rip everything apart.

A small voice was shouting in the back of my mind, though I didn't know who it was or what they were saying. Yelps emitted from below me, and I started to come back to reality. I let go of whoever I had attacked, quickly seeing Kayla limp away, her teeth bared at me.

Lyall made a reappearance in my mind, trying to pull me away from the mess I'd created. I backed away from the two in front of me, my ears flat against my skull, my teeth bared. I didn't know what to do, other than stand my ground.

I didn't remember anything that happened, or why I had Kayla in my jaws. The only thing I remembered was feeling intense confusion and rage, which had only continued to build up until I snapped. I only felt confusion now, my eyes darting to the snarling wolves that had started to surround me.

I almost seemed feral, my tail tucking between my legs, my body dropping low to the ground, my stomach brushing against the dirt. I was submitting, though it was against my will. Lyall had taken control without my knowing, making me submit.

I'm saving our butts, you better thank me later when we aren't in a hospital.

His harsh voice rang through my head before disappearing, causing me to let a whimper out. The wolves around me seemed to calm down a bit at my submissive pose, deciding to not attack just yet.

I could see Aria tending to Kayla through the legs of the pack, guilt creeping up into me. I hadn't felt such emotions in a long time, and I hated feeling them now. The way I was reminded me of my omega days, causing a rumble to pass through me.

Nothing was good about those days, and I definitely didn't want to remember them. The other wolves seemed to catch onto my mood shift, because their guard went up once more. Kayla pushed through the crowd, in human form with a bandage on her shoulder.

She moved over to me and crouched gently next to me, reaching towards my muzzle slowly. I let her pet my snout, knowing I would get torn apart if I bit at her. She went from petting to a full on hug, knowing I couldn't do anything.

Something about this calmed me down, though I didn't want it to. It felt nice, better than I thought it would. It was the feeling of someone who cared, someone who loved me. I knew it was the mate bond, but I let myself enjoy it, knowing I wouldn't feel something like this again.

Kayla seemed satisfied that she finally managed to touch and hold me without having me fight back, even though that was all I wanted to do. Yet even as she held me, I felt myself become completely calm, all thoughts of harming her going out the window.

I never realized how good the mate bond could feel, and especially after all my years of torture and loneliness, I really needed love from someone right now. Maybe it would help get rid of this feral part of me, the one that was seemingly taking control more and more, which I couldn't have.

I couldn't become like those rogues, the ones I used to kill to protect this pack. They were weak and still are, but I still protected them, no matter what they did to me. Now, with me in Kayla's arms, I was almost completely willing to start giving them a chance. Well, at least give Kayla a chance.

It would be really strange, and I knew I would snap a few times, but for my health I needed her nearby. I stopped submitting, taking complete control once more. She shifted slightly, becoming more wary of me. Though when I didn't attack, she went right back to the position she was in before, hugging me as tightly as she could.

The pack slowly backed away, realizing that I wouldn't do anything to harm their Alpha. Aria actually looked surprised, shock in her eyes. I guess we were thinking the same thing.

Don't you see? Having a mate is the best feeling in the world.

I didn't respond to Lyall, not wanting to bring up anything else from the past. That's all I've been doing since I've gotten here, and I'm tired of doing it. I just want to see where this goes. As soon as the pack disappears, I shake her off, taking a small step away. She looked heart broken, but I wasn't used to contact with her for that long, and I didn't want to push myself to much.

She seemed to understand, so she just walked on my right, with Aria on my left. We were about to enter the pack house when a peculiar sound entered my ears. It sent me sprinting in the opposite direction, frantically looking for it.

I apologize for taking so long to get this chapter out, though I've been busy with soccer season. I'll try to get more out as fast as I can. Until then, make sure to keep bugging me about it or else I will probably take forever again :)

-Deamun

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

596K 15.1K 22
Werewolf / Romance / Thriller This story is not the typical reject story where the girl get rejected by her alpha mate, and she run away and get back...
Markie By RuHu

Werewolf

1.2K 82 9
All werewolves have mates. So what happens when you fall for someone before you're 18... "Hopefully hes my mate" is all Markie can think as she waits...
234K 7.1K 15
"No way in hell are we mates," Cameron spat, his greenish-blue eyes glinting with hatred as he sneered at me. Ignoring the sensation of my heart brea...
1.3M 14.9K 12
There was never a story of an alpha being rejected, it was unheard but he was the exception. Alpha Sean Dawson had everything in his life, a strong p...