Its Everything About You (Nia...

By hojong

Leanne was just a normal girl, and went on a normal night out as you do. But what happens when you wake up ne... More

Its Everything About You
Best Friends x
That Night
In the Morning...
Oh my Nialler!
School.
I'm Sorry (Very short chapter)
One Chance.
That One!
A Party For Two
Not another party.
Another Sorry.
The Tour.
All By Myself
The Rejection
Reunited
True Love
The Beating.
Hospital.
The Return of the Reject.
Taylor
Taking Taylor
Awkwardness
Aggresive.
A Break.
I Should've Kissed You
Wedding Day
The Birthday Arives
You Don't Really Want My Heart x
Behind me.
Love you always and forever.
Would ya?

Party Time!

932 4 0
By hojong

*1 hour later*

Me, Kecli, Charlie and Bethany were all getting ready for the party. I was wearing a black dress that had no straps. I was wearing black heels that were simple but evective. I had my hair in a bun. Kelci was wearing a long white dress with white sandels. Her hair was curled and was stunning. Charlie was wearing a lovely baby pink dress and had her fringe clipped back and her hair straight. Bethany was going with a white skirt and a black tanktop with a baggy see through top. They were all stunning. I took my makeup out my bag and put on a light layer of foundation and some mascara. I put on some cherry lipgloss. We were ready to go. I grabbed my bag that had my phoe and things inside. My mum was watching Taylor so I didn't need to be home early.

"Lets go!" said Charlie goin gout the door.

"Wheres the party?" I asked hoping it would be somewhere massive.

"Its at Madness!" she said grinning.

"Oh god!" I said clapping. (Sorry couldnt think of a club.) "Did you guys hire it or?"  I asked.

"Yep! We hired the whole club. Even the bar." she said starring at me. "Me an Harry both know you like a shot or two." she said laughing. I blushed.

"Lets go!" said Bethany going out the door. We got a taxi to madness. I saw Niall and the boys go into the club. Oh ye. Niall woul be there. I saw Ross and Dylan as well. Shit. We all got out the taxi as we paid. A old guy whistled at us.

"Perverts!" I shouted laughing. Niall starred at me. I smiled at him not caring what he though. Later in the night a really hot guy came up to me and gave me his number. I felt Niall starring at us.

"Wanna come back to my place?" He shouted above the noise.

"Sorry. Can't! Maybe another time!" I said giving him my number as I walked away.

"What do you think youre doing?" said Niall.

"I think I'm having fun!" I said as he held my shoulders so I could'nt walk away. "Let me go!" I said trying to get away.

"Niall leave her alone!" said Zayn tapping him on the shoulder.

"No." said Niall just before he kissed me. He was a great kisser. I couldnt resist. I kissed him back. We stood there kissing for a while.

"God Niall." I said as I saw Dylan coming towards me.

"Wheres Taylor?" asked Dylan.

"Why would I tell you?" I asked with a smirk.

"Cos hes my kid!" he said.

"My arse!" I shouted as I spat on him. Niall dragged me away as I was taking off my shoes ready for a fight.

"Leanne don't. You can't get into fights all the time now. For Taylors sake." He was right. I put my shoes on and looked into Nialls eyes. He smiled at me.

"Mabye Ill see you later." I said kissing him on the cheek ripping up the other guys number. He blushed as I walked away.

"So you and him again?" asked Charlie as I walked over to the bar.

"I hope so." I said with a massive smile.

"Awwww!" said Charlie hugging me. Charlie never hugged.

"Wow charlie. You gave someone a hug!" I said grinning.

"Ye. Haha!" she said sarcastclly. Kelci walked over looking a bit drunk.

"Come dance." she tryed to say.

"Nah." I said sitting on a stool.

"I can't dance." said Charlie doing the same.

"Suit yourself." She said walking away. "YOLO!" she shouted as she danced stupidly with harry joining her.

As the night progressed I couldn't remember what happend. The last thing I remember was getting in a taxi with Niall....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 215 18
The one thing every person takes for granted is time. You never know how much of it you have, and you should really cherish every moment, because the...
73.2K 1.9K 27
(This is book 2 in the Louis' Little Sister series!) Jamie was with her band, Niall with his. When they see each other, they seem like the best coup...
122K 1.2K 54
Break-ups, make-ups, marriage and kids. The lives of One Direction and their families have gotten crazy but they're still trying to keep it all toget...
10.2K 63 32
Meet Megs: honest, kind, Loving and, just so happens to be best friends with Niall Horan. She asks him to come down to visit. But, will Megs complete...