dangerous liaisons [1] โ˜† tw

By STONEC0LDCRAZY

๐‘ซ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ๐‘ฌ๐‘น๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘บ ๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘จ๐‘ฐ๐‘บ๐‘ถ๐‘ต๐‘บ -life changes when you least expect it [COMPLETED] [SEASON ONE] [BOOK O... More

intro.
cast.
prologue
i. HYPOTHETICAL WOLF
ii. STILES' GIRLFRIEND
iii. TEAM VILES
iv. "THAT'S THE BIGGEST ONE I'VE SEEN"
v. A FEMALE ROBIN?
vi. EMERGENCY AMPUTATION
vii. WHERE'S WALDO?
viii. HEART MONITOR
ix. SLEEPOVER AT BHHS
x. FROM DUSK TILL DAWN
xi. LUNATIC
xiii. TRUTH BE TOLD
xiv. THE HUMAN DRESS RACK
xv. SCREWING THE POOCH NEVER LOOKED SO GOOD
xvi. SLOWLY TURNING
xvii. THE WINNER TAKES IT ALL
xviii. AUTHORS NOTE
xix. BOOK 2 IS OUT

xii. SCHEMING SALLY

878 44 10
By STONEC0LDCRAZY

CHAPTER TWELVE
SCHEMING SALLY

✦✧✦✧✦

"Faster?" Scott asked.

"Grandma can drive faster than that, Scott. And she's dead!" Violet retorted.

The engine on Derek Hale's chevy Camaro roared as the trio flew down the streets of Beacon Hills in a car chase. They had been trying to divert the police from where Derek actually was; which was on foot. Elsewhere in Beacon Hills.

"Scott, hurry up!" Stiles exclaimed.

"I'm going 20 miles faster than the speed limit!"

"Fuck the speed limit! We're already being chased! What're they gonna do, pull us over?" Violet asked in an annoyed tone.

Scott grumbled before the engine roared again, sending the small car zooming down the street and the passengers flying backwards.

"Why did I let you guys talk me into this?"

"Because we didn't ask," Stiles said, "Derek called Scott and we dragged you with us."

"I was showering! My hair is still wet, and I don't have undergarments on and I'm very uncomfortable."

"Okay, we didn't need to know that much." Scott mumbled, "And besides even if we did drop you at home, the police would see us and we would all get into a lot more trouble." he said as he swerved the car on a winding road.

"The police aren't behind us," Violet stated, receiving terrified looks from both teenage boys who sat in the front. Scott looked in the rear view mirror and noticed who it was.

"Kate? Why would—wait. She's gone."

Stiles whipped out his trusty police radio scanner and the words of his father rang out through the static, "Suspect is on foot heading towards the iron works."

"Let's go." said Stiles as Scott began making his way into a new direction, going to save Derek's ass once more.

Scott pulled up and the tires screeched to a stop as Stiles rushed his way to the backseat and instructed Derek to get inside once they'd found him. Stiles looked over at Violet with a look of relief as Scott rushed off.

"You guys owe me big time." Violet said.

"What part of laying low don't you understand?!" Scott exclaimed to Derek.

"Damn it! I had him, he was right there!" Derek yelled.

"The alpha?" the two curious teenagers in the back seat asked in unison.

"Yeah, then the freaking cops showed up."

"Hey, they're just doing their jobs..." Stiles said as Derek threw him a death glare.

"Yeah, thanks to someone who thanks to someone who wanted to make me the most wanted fugitive in the entire state." he spat.

"Can we seriously get past that? I made a dumbass mistake!" Scott said.

"Alright!" Violet cut in.

"How did you find him?" Stiles asked.

Derek stayed silent.

"Can you try to trust us for at least half a second?" Scott asked.

"Yeah, all of us." Stiles cut in. Upon being given another look by Derek, Stiles said, "or just him. We'll be back here."

"Look, the last time I talked to my sister, she was close to figuring something out. She found two things. One was a guy named Harris—"

"Our chemistry teacher?" Stiles interrupted.

"Why would the alpha have anything to do with his annoying ass?" Violet asked.

"The second was some kind of symbol." Derek said, pulling out a piece of paper with a drawing of what roughly seemed to resemble a wolf.

Scott rolled his eyes and Derek took that as a potential clue. "What? Do you know what this is?"

"I've seen it on a necklace." Scott replied in an annoyed tone. "Allison's necklace."

✦✧✦

As the trio walked into the school the next morning, they discussed the necklace situation. "This is gonna be impossible, you know?" Scott repeated for what could be the tenth time that morning since Stiles picked the siblings up.

"Why don't you just ask her if you can borrow it?" Stiles deadpanned.

"Why would he want the necklace, Stiles? So he can play dress up with his little stuffed animals?" Violet asked, to which her best friend answered with a look. As Stiles went on to put out his crazy, insane idea, a better one popped into Violet's head, "why don't I ask her if I can borrow it?"

"That's actually a better idea." Scott whispered to Stiles.

"Shut up, she knows she's right." Stiles replied.

✦✧✦

After her first class, Violet decided to follow Allison to her locker as she headed to Harris' class where her brother and Stiles waited for her news.

The younger McCall pretended to walk down the hallway and noticed Allison, "Hey, Allison." she said lightly, standing by the elder girl's locker.

"Hey, Violet. How've you been?" Allison asked with a polite smile.

"I'm great. Oh, my god, I love your necklace. Where did you get it?" Violet asked with fake intrigue.

"Oh, my aunt gave it to me. It's like a family heirloom."

"It's so pretty, can I look at it?"

Allison's smile went from friendly to slightly more uncomfortable, but took off the necklace anyway and placed it into Violet's hands.

Violet went to work quickly and discreetly, checking if it had any openings to it or anything special on it. When she noticed it was made of generic silver and had really nothing special to it, Lydia had found Allison and started up a conversation with her.

The late bell rang and Violet said goodbye to Allison as she tried to get as far away as possible before Allison had noticed she took her necklace.

Walking through the door of Harris' classroom, the teacher greeted Violet with his generic face of discontent and she made her way to her seat. Stiles and Scott watched on to see what the younger girl had accomplished and looked stared in amazement when she pulled the necklace out of her pocket. "I told you idiots I could do it."

"One point for Violet!" Stiles said, giving the girl a high five.

"I know I'm great!" Violet beamed as she took her seat and Harris began his lecture.

✦✧✦

At lunch, the three ate in silence while having a light conversation. Violet picked a french fry off of Stiles' tray and he looked at her in utter shock and disbelief.

"First of all, how dare you? And second, you chose to eat healthy! It's not my fault you got a veggie burger." Stiles exploded. Violet laughed until she noticed Scott look up suddenly, catching the attention of his friends.

"Scott?" Violet called, "Scott what's wrong?"

"He's watching us." Scott said quietly, trying not to make it obvious that he was talking about someone.

"Who? Who's watching us?" Violet asked.

"You didn't tell her?" Scott asked.

Stiles waved his hands around, "I was going to!"

"What's going on?" Violet persisted.

"Jackass is watching us. He knows, Vi. He knows everything." Scott explained quickly.

"Wha—how?"

"I don't know." Scott winced at something and she and Stiles exchanged confused looks. "Jackson's talking to me. He knows I can hear him, look at me. Just talk to me, pretend everything is normal, like we're just having a conversation." Both Stiles and Violet's minds went blank as did their expressions.

"Say something!" Scott scolded.

"I don't know! I can't think of anything, my mind's a complete blank." Stiles said, waving his arms around enthusiastically.

"Your mind's blank? You can't think of something to say?" Scott asked as if he couldn't believe it. The boy who could never shut up finally didn't have anything to say.

"Not under this kind of pressure." Stiles replied, looking over to the table. "FYI he's not even sitting with Allison and Lydia anymore." It was then that Violet turned around, the trio looked around the entire cafeteria but no sightings of Jackson were made.

Scott started breathing heavily after a while, his open water bottle crackled under his grasp, his tray shook, until it eventually split down the middle; startling the two teens sitting across from him.

"What the fuck was that?" Violet asked.

✦✧✦

A few periods had passed, Stiles and Violet were in the same class together, passing notes like fifth graders.

V: what's up with alli+jackass ????

S: no clue. I think he's trying to get back at Scott

V: for not telling him how to turn into a werewolf?
V: tbh I'd call the alpha to come and kill him

S: wouldn't we all?

"Mister Stilinski. Do you want to receive a detention for passing notes or would you rather read it to the class?" The teacher's frightening voice rang through the air, interrupting Stiles and Violet's written conversation.

"I'll take the detention, sir." Stiles said grimly.

"Nice to see where your priorities are at." The teacher said dismissively before continuing on with his lesson.

✦✧✦

It was 4pm by the time Stiles managed to get home. He was on the phone with Violet from the second he got into the jeep until he walked through the front door of his house. She had been filling him in on the latest gossip: Jackson broke up with Lydia via text, then Lydia made a scene in the hallway.

"Listen, as happy as I am about—Derek?" Stiles said, shifting the conversation.

"You're happy about Derek? Stiles are you sure you're okay?" Violet chuckled on the other line.

"Hey, Dad." Stiles said, obviously not to Violet, but to his father. She picked up a cute conversation on how his dad would be there for his first game. It warmed the McCall girl's heart.

But that made her think again, why did Stiles say Derek's name? It's not like he would say his name on purpose or anything. She'd spent so much time thinking about it that she hadn't listened to what had been going down.

"Yeah, that's right, I'm harboring your fugitive ass in my house, my rules, buddy." Stiles whispered assertively, it made Violet feel something different. Like Stiles was taking command for once.

"Scott didn't give you the necklace?" Derek asked after a few seconds of silence.

"No, Violet managed to get it. Steal it, actually. But hey, she got it. Oh my god—Vi? You still there?"

"I'm still here." Violet replied.

"Vi, can you get here please, I have an idea."

"Will this involve me getting hurt?"

There was a pause from Stiles, "possibly." He said.

"That was reassuring. I'll be there in 10." She said before hanging up.

✦✧✦

Violet turned right on the curb and hopped off her bike, dropping it onto the lawn where it fell on the grass just as it had so many times before since she could remember.

"Stiles!" Violet called as she trotted up the stairs to the aforementioned boy's bedroom.

"In here!" He called out.

Violet turned open the door knob only to see an unexpected face: Danny.

"Danny?" Violet said, "my brother attacked you earlier. I apologize on his behalf."

"It's alright. What you should be apologizing for is Stiles. He blackmailed me using my juvenile records to exploit me for my abilities."

Violet threw Stiles a look, "this was my idea." He said. She rolled her eyes before noticing a familiar shape as she plopped herself on Stiles' bed. The shape of Derek Hale. Jumping back slightly, the werewolf gave her an angered look.

He was reading a biology textbook. Something about Mitosis. Danny glanced over at Violet before looking back at Stiles, "are you...?" he whispered, hinting at the possible fact that Stiles and Violet were an item.

"Man I wish..." Stiles replied. The girl had been sprawled out on Stiles' bed looking at the textbook with Derek, and it obviously bothered the wolf.

After a few seconds of silence, Violet looked over to Stiles and asked him what his plan was, "remember that night in the school when Allison supposedly got a text from Scott even though Scott himself never sent it?"

"Yeah, so? You somehow lured poor Danny here to try to trace it to see who sent it?" Violet asked, perfectly explaining the rest of Stiles' plan.

"....Basically." Stiles said after running it over in his mind.

"Who's he again?" Danny asked eventually, turning to Derek, giving him a once-over.

"That's my cousin...Miguel." Stiles replied. Violet couldn't stifle her laughter and covered it with a cough when Derek looked up at Stiles.

"Is that blood on his shirt?" Danny questioned again, Stiles and Violet's heads turned around so fast they could have broken them.

Violet coughed, "Miguel just got some jelly on his shirt..we had a jelly donut earlier. Miguel why don't you borrow one Stiles' shirts?" She said.

Derek, still wordless, looked at the McCall girl and she widened her eyes at him so he wouldn't say anything. The biology textbook slapped shut before being chucked onto the bed, almost hitting Violet where she lay.

The werewolf stood up and opened the first drawer on Stiles' dresser as he peeled his shirt off.

"Uh, Stiles?" Derek finally said once he found a shirt, causing both Danny and Stiles to turn around.

"Yes?"

"This...no fit!" Derek said angrily, tugging at the shirt.

"Then try something else on." said Stiles in an annoyed tone. Violet focused on Danny and the look of allure on his face. Stiles apologized and turned back to his computer and noticed Danny had been staring at Derek's chiseled chest, but quickly turned back when he noticed Stiles and Violet were looking.

He was about to say something when he saw Derek had finally found a shirt that fit, it was a blue and orange striped shirt, "hey, that one looks pretty good, huh, what do you think, Danny?"

"Huh?" the boy replied.

"The shirt." Violet clarified, "Looks nice right?"

"It's not really his color." Danny answered, almost too embarrassed to even look at Derek.

Derek huffed as he took the shirt off to find another one, "You swing for a different team, but you still play ball, don't you, Danny boy?" Stiles asked.

"You're a horrible person." Danny said.

"I know, it keeps me awake at night. Anyway, about that text...?" Stiles started.

"Stiles!" Derek called, frustrated. "None of these fit!" Stiles watched on in amusement and turned to Danny.

"I'll need the ISP, the phone number and the exact time of the text." Danny said.

Stiles and Violet looked at each other excitedly, holding in laughter.

✦✧✦

After fifteen minutes of eye-aching staring at Stiles' laptop, Danny finally came to a conclusion.

And Derek had finally found a shirt.

"There. The text was sent from a computer. This one." Danny finally stated after minutes of silence huddled over the computer. Now everyone was surrounding the small laptop that lay on Stiles' desk.

"Wait a second." Violet said, pointing to the name Danny had been pointing to just a second before, "this name?"

"Yes." Danny replied.

"No, no, no. That can't be right." Stiles said.

In bold red letters at the bottom of the screen, read the words:

Account registered to:
Beacon Hills Hospital - Melissa McCall

"My mom cannot be the alpha." Violet whispered under her breath.

---

Can I finish writing this book in a whole weekend???

I'm definitely gonna try

update: I didn't

4-28-18

7-31-18

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

243K 6K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
66.2K 2.4K 27
โš เผ‰โ€งโ‚Š SEA AND THE SALT โžถ in which a certain son of ares knows just how to get under the daughter of poseidon's skin. โ fem! oc x male! oc โŠน๐“‚ƒ โš โช ยฉ...
2.2M 115K 64
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
85.3K 1.5K 23
If you have read 'leah Williamson love story' this is an alternative version of the story with 'Riley Cooper' being a footballer. Some explicit chapt...