SANDHIR DARK FF : HIS INNOCEN...

By aashifictions

Randhir Singh Shekhawat, an embodiment of a play. Sanyukta Agarwal, an epitome of innocence. Poles apart righ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
epilogue
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
important note
Part 13
PART 14
Part 15
parts are becoming private
His Pain
His Savior
SHOUT OUT
I Am Yours Only
His Insecurities
His Guilt
His Love Confession
Do We Have SomeHope?
Anything Serious?
Fear of loosing her
Surprise!
Truth out!
Evil Trap
New Boss
That was fun!
Daddy loves your mumma
Leave me bastard!
Let's part our way!
Who are you?
I am confused
Some wounds can't be healed
Abortion
Baby : Opporutnity or blessing?
Notorious Kid
Decision
Parents
Dad On Duty
THE MIRACLES OF MOTHER'S LOVE
A New Life
Epilogue
Need Urgent Help

I will be back

10.4K 492 41
By aashifictions

Hello readers! So I am here with another update of the story. I am having my graduation second year annual exams and I will take one month to finish them so after this update I will update after one month. I am really sorry for the delay but I hope you guys understand my situation.

Randhir ran towards his room only to find crowd gathering outside his room. He pushed everyone aside who was giving her giving him looks. His heart was beating at high speed. His breathing was irregular due to running. Sweat beads tickled down his forehead. His motion halted in between and heart froze when he saw few men dressed in hospital dress holding a stretcher and coming out of the washroom. Sanyukta's lifeless body was lying on the stretcher. He fell down on the floor with a thud. His body refused to do any movement. He was looking at the lifeless body of sanyukta being carried out of the room with a blank face.

He felt a tap on his shoulder but he was to numb to react back to it. Within few hours his world came crashing down to its end. He felt someone holding his arms and pulling it upward, making him stand on his feet. He looked at people around him giving him sympathetic look only if they knew that it was because of him only, she took such a drastic step today. He tried to say something but the words weren't coming out of his mouth. He felt his surrounding moving around him and before he could understand anything he was consumed in darkness.

"Sanyukta I don't how and when but I have started liking you. I have started enjoying your company. I know it's not been so long since we have known each other but somehow I feel so different around you. I feel at peace. Whenever I am with you, my heart beats more than its usual and when I am not with you, my brain keeps me engaged in your thoughts only. I have fallen in love with you sanyukta and I really want you to give us a chance" said randhir a bouquet of red roses and chocolates to a surprised yet happy sanyukta

" jaan I don't like your name! What kind of name is this? sanyukta agarwal!" said randhir who was holding sanyukta by her waist and walking by her side in a garden.

"What's wrong in my name randhir? it's nice I guess?" asked a perplexed sanyukta

"Naah! I think Mrs. Sanyukta randhir singh shekhawat will be perfect" randhir winked at sanyukta and sat down on his knees. "So Ms. Sanyukta agarwal would you give me this opportunity to change your name and make you mine forever"

"I miss you randhir and more of it I miss us! The happy us who was so much in love" sobbed a one year old wife sanyukta hugging him tightly

" sanyukta grow up! you need to understand this small thing that I have many important other things to do than sticking around you. I don't idly sit at home like you; I have a bloody empire to run!"

"Randhir but please listen to me once he was trying to make me drink forcefully" sanyukta cried by holding his hand

"No sanyukta you listen to me! Stop over reacting on small issues. You know you are complete embarrassment. Have you ever looked at my friends wives and have you ever looked at yourself? I feel so embarrass whenever I have to tag you along with me to any party"

"My di sanyukta...she is broken, she is just like a second mother to me. I can't see her in so much pain" randhir sobbed in sanyukta's lap

"You just don't worry baby. I won't let anything bad happen with di. I will make sure that only bhai realizes his mistake but accept bhabhi back with complete love and respect.

"My life is finished sanyukta! I have nothing left to give you. Just listen to your parents and go, move on in your life. Why are you still with me? I am nothing but a disgusting piece of a shit."

"I am not going away from you! Do you hear me? You are not alone in this baby. I love you not your body. We will fight with this together. And I will only leave you the day; my soul will leave this body."

Sanyuktaaaaaaaaa

Randhir jolted up from his deep sleep and looked around to find himself in a hospital bed. He was drenched in sweat as if someone has thrown a bucket full of water on him. He got up from the bed and came out of the room when a nurse stopped him.

Nurse: Mr. shekhawat you are still weak! You are not supposed to get up like this.

Randhir: will you just shut up! I am completely fine. Where is my wife? Sanyukta shekhawat? She was admitted in the hospital.

Nurse: let me escort you till her ward.

Randhir followed her till the room where sanyukta was admitted. He looked at the French window and saw her lifeless figure lying on the bed entangled with several machines. His heart pained in seeing her in such a vulnerable condition. He saw doctor coming out of the room and he marched towards him.

Randhir : doctor how is sanyukta? She is my wife. She is fine right?

Doctor: Mr. shekhawat you were supposed to rest in your room. What are you doing here?

Randhir (furiously): how am I supposed to rest when my wife is lying there lifelessly? Now would you please enlighten me?

Doctor: you are a lucky man. She was admitted at the right time and cut was also not much deep. Mr. shekhawat you really need to take care of her and I don't know why your wife took such a drastic step when she is not alone. She should have at least thought about the baby once.

Randhir (shocked): baby..

Doctor: yeah! Mrs. Shekhawat is pregnant. You are lucky that nothing happened to your baby because in such situations there are very less chances that baby will remain safe. But now you have to take care of your wife and baby. Because your wife's mental depression state is not only harmful for her but for the baby too. Take care (he patted his shoulder and left)

Randhir was numbly looking at sanyukta's sleeping form when his gaze travelled to her belly. A big smile broke up on his lips when he imagined his future with sanyukta and their baby. He never knew that being a father can be such a great feeling.

Randhir: thank you so much sanyukta for giving me this happiness and thank you too you baby for coming in our life. You are that hope in our life that can bring us back. I know sanyukta is angry with me but she can never let anything wrong happen with you. She won't snatch my fatherly rights on you. Now with you in our life, she has to give me and our relation a second chance and I promise baby this time I won't let your mother down. I just want one chance to prove it to her that I can be the world's best husband and father too. I will prove it to her how much I love and care for her now. You will help your daddy right baby?

He kept admiring sanyukta from the glass window. Finally a hope has bloomed in their life and he was all set to make that hope blossom in a complete flower.

A day passed with randhir sitting beside sanyukta. He was just waiting for to wake up from the sedatives so that he can share the happy news with her. He didn't know when he fell asleep on the chair beside. He opened his eyes next morning when he felt someone holding his hand. He lazily opened his eyes to find sanyukta sitting on the bed and removing her hands from his grip. He loosens his grip thinking it might be paining her. He sat straight on the chair and tried to touch her face when she turned her face away. He curled up his fingers in disappointment and took his hand back.

Randhir (whisper): how are you sanyu?

Sanyukta (coldly): alive

Randhir (with moist eyes): why you did this jaan? What would I have done with something would have happened to you?

Sanyukta (dryly chuckles): yeah what have you done? You can't even tell everyone why the stupid wife of yours has committed suicide otherwise they would have to come to know that what kind of man-whore are you!

Randhir: jaan I know there is no forgiveness to whatever I have done. But I want you to know that this was all my past and now I love you and only. I am really guilty for all my deeds and I promise you jaan that I won't do the same again. I will never break you trust again. Please jaan I can't live without you. just give me one chance jaan...just one chance

Randhir expectantly looked at sanyukta who didn't even for once look at him. He wiped his tears and tried to touch her hands which she immediately snatched away from him.

Randhir (smilingly): you know jaan finally your baby has got a competitor. Now I have to share you with someone else too. Though you know insecure I am when it comes to you but I am still ready to share your love with that person. Jaan you are pregnant. We are going to have a baby jaan....our baby...who will call us mumma and daddy...who will be the symbol of love and togetherness...

Sanyukta: who will always remind me about your betrayal...who will always remind me that how foolishly I gave myself away to a selfish bastard who not only used me physically but also broke my heart beyond any repair?

Randhir: but jaan

Sanyukta (interrupting him): leave...i just don't want to see your face...just leave before I lose my control

Randhir bowed down his head and got up to leave. He was in mid way when the door opened revealing a furious agarwal family along with a shekhawats.

Randhir eyes got widened when he saw his parents along with sanyukta's parents who were giving her disgusting looks.

Randhir: mom dad you here?

Kishore: what did you thought that if you won't tell us then we won't come to know about sanyukta

Harsh: we called you both to wish you on your anniversary but when none of you picked our call, we had to call the hotel where you guys were staying and from there we came to know about sanyukta and then riya told us everything.

Before he could respond anything a hard slap was planted on his cheek. He looked at anju who was throwing draggers at him but he knew he deserved it all.

Anju: why did you do this with my daughter? Why you spoiled her life? She was the only one who supported you during your bad times and you...you was cheating on her back.

Renuka: we are really disappointed from you randhir. Did you for even once thought about your sister? Don't you remember what she went through after hearing about ankit and then also you did the same mistake.

Kishore: but now enough is enough. My daughter won't stay with this man even for a day. I am taking her away with me to our home.

Randhir: what? No!! You can't do this with me. she is my wife. I won't let you take her away from me. I know I did wrong and I am ready for any punishment but not this. I can't live without her papa. (he ran towar sanyukta who was sitting there emotionlessly) sanyu did you hear what your papa is saying? he said he will take you away from me...please jaan ask them to leave...tell them that you are not going to leave your baby alone. I will die without you jaan and now we have a new life breathing inside you. please jaan tell your parents that you won't go away with them...you have convinced them once too when they came to take you away....now they are again to snatch you away from me please..

Anju (interrupting): how much will you act randhir? do you have some shame left in you?

Randhir (furiously): I am not talking with you...I am talking with my wife and mind my words I won't let you take her away from me...

Sanyukta (with a blank face): maa please take me back to our home. I don't even want to see his face. I don't want to stay with him even for a minute.

Randhir (with a broken look): jaan what...

Sanyukta: (interrupting him) your presence disgust me Mr. shekhawat...whenever I see your face, my wounds started hurting me badly. I felt a burning sensation in my heart thinking that all these years I was being nothing but a puppet of your hands. If you want me and your child to at least breathe in this world the let me go otherwise next time I won't miss the attempt. I will finish this baby along with my life. So if you want me to at least stay alive then leave me. (She was crying in her mother's arms)

Randhir numbly looked at sanyukta and then at her belly. He wiped his tears with the back of his hand and started moving towards the door.

Randhir (without turning back): I am going for now Mrs. Shekhawat but mind my words, I will be back...I will be back to win you and our child back. I am ready to give you time to forget all this and recover from your pain but once I will be back you won't have any other option than coming back to me. Till then take care of yourself and our baby.

Saying this he left a shocked sanyukta behind.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Don't ask me for another update because I will update it as soon as I am free.

Do drop your comments if you want me to continue this story or at least vote. It hardly take a second to hit the star button.

aashi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.2K 1.6K 55
..... " Can I sit with you?" What? Clearly this is not what I was expecting. I looked at the tables surrounding us. There are many for him to sit. Wh...
817K 37.8K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
31.1K 1K 32
Betty Cooper is the daughter of famous singers Alice and Hal Cooper. To nearly everyone they seem like the perfect family with the perfect life. That...
273K 7.5K 24
She loved him unconditionally. He avoided her. She believed in love with him. He hated the word called love. People called her love as obsession. To...