Endless | AU Harry Styles (on...

By gypsy__warrior

Elise Charment, not tormented by her past, but haunted by it. Harry Styles, living for the thrill, but scared... More

1. Stages of Awkwardness
2. Creativity Means Losing Fear
3. Second Encounters
4. Opposites
5. The Boys
6. Everything Happens For A Reason
7. Preparations
8. The Party
7. The Morning After

Prologue

412 8 6
By gypsy__warrior

Love. Hear the word and a thousand different thoughts and emotions come to mind. Anger, passion, happiness, sadness. I've often wondered how one word could hold such different meanings for people. I used to think love meant only happiness and excitement, now I realize how foolish I was. Regardless, I wouldn't change my first love for anything. He taught me how to be myself and accept who I am. But mostly, he taught me that all you ever need in this world is someone who understands you. Someone who will always be there for you and listen to you and love you when you cannot love yourself. 

And that is the most valuable lesson I could have ever learned.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

277 22 22
Harry styles had a really complicated childhood his parents died and he put himself in the world of the crime , because of the bad companies that he...
252K 4.6K 51
Lily Jackson is a 16 year old girl and she gets bullied every day by a 18 year old boy named Harry Styles. He makes her life Horrible, when she was...
191K 10.8K 13
[COMPLETED] You never know what you have until you are about to lose it.
2.1K 20 25
Harry's 'dead'. Bella is worried. Bella learns something that'll change her future forever. The happy days they had don't last. Cheating, heart break...