The K2 | Jensoo & Chaelisa

By Adeptarmy11

Loosely based off of the drama called the K2, like really loosely. Kim Jisoo. Agent and action body guard se... More

Prolouge
Ch 1. Please Protect Me.
MI6 Agent Profiles
Ch 2. Gone.
Ch 3. Where You Go, I Go.
Ch 4. I'm Sorry.
Ch 5. Wake up.
Ch 6. Are They Kissing?
Ch 7. Do you want to sleep with me?
Ch 8. You Look Pretty.
Ch 9. Welcome Back.
Ch 10. In Your Arms.
Ch 11. Baby Don't Stop.
Ch 12. Confessions.
Ch 13. I'll take care of you.
Ch 14. Taken.
Ch 15. I Will Get To Her.
Ch 16. ?
Ch 17. Heaven.
Ch 18. Engaged?
Ch 19. You got this.
Ch 20. A son?
Ch 21. Change up.
Ch 22. Bobby.
Ch 23. Stirring up Trouble.
Ch 24. Sorry.
Ch 25. Control Yourself.
Ch 27. Don't Leave Me.
Ch 28. Nice Words.
Ch 29. MIA.
Ch 30. What Do You Want.
Ch 31. You'll Be Okay.
Ch 32. Close to You.
Ch 33. New Home.
Ch 34. The Good life.
Ch 35. Gala.
Ch 36. The Ex's.
Ch 37. New Business Partner?
Ch 38. Make up or Break up.
Ch 39. Dream of Me.
Ch 40. Reunion.
Epilouge.

Ch 26. She's My Girlfriend.

6.5K 230 111
By Adeptarmy11

A/N: Jealous Chaeyoung 😏

Come Monday morning, Lisa was making her way over to class when two girls came rushing over to her, stopping her in her the middle of the hall.

"Hi, excuse us." One of the girls says.

The two were blushing slightly making Lisa smile in amusement.

"Oppa, we heard you had a mock exam tomorrow." The other says.

"What? Did you just say O-oppa?" Lisa stutters.

"Here. Good luck on your exam!" They smile, handing Lisa a chocolate gift box and teddy bear.

"Well thanks," Lisa says hesitantly taking the gifts. "But...I have a girl..."

"Look how happy you are."

Lisa looks behind the girls to see Chaeyoung standing their and her eyes widen. "Oh dear god..." She whispers to herself.

It wasn't very often that Lisa saw Chaeyoung jealous, it was more often the other way around, so she had no idea how Chaeyoung was going to react.

Chaeyoung approached them with crossed arms and let out a heavy sigh when she stopped next to Lisa. She looks down at the gifts in Lisa's hands and nods towards the girls.

"Get rid of it." Chaeyoung says.

"Oh yeah here." Lisa says quickly handing it back to the two girls. Not wanting to further upset her soon to be wife.

Lisa looked over at Chaeyoung to see that she was smiling to herself and she had uncrossed her arms.

Oh no... Lisa thought in her head.

Oh yes... Chaeyoung nods.

Chaeyoung prepared herself before performing the most cringe worthy aegyo act she could muster.

"Oppa Yah! It's our school anniversary, so I came to visit you." She says in a high pitch voice while doing cutesy hand motions. "I'll be upset if you do things like this!" She pouts dramatically pointing to the two girls, who were staring at her in confusion.

"Excuse me, who are—"

"Oppa! This girl person is asking who I am." Chaeyoung says doing Sana's famous 'Shy, Shy, Shy.'

"My girlfriend." Lisa says.

"Hmm, Oppa! I can't hear you!" Chaeyoung pouts. "Say it Louder." She says grabbing Lisa's face and turning it to the other girls.

"She's my girlfriend. Isn't she pretty?" Lisa smiles.

"Louder!" Chaeyoung whines dramatically, hopping like a child throwing a tantrum, as she wraps her arms around Lisa.

"She's my girlfriend!" Lisa says loudly.

The two girls quickly go, leaving Chaeyoung and Lisa alone.

"How did you get here?" Lisa smiles, pinching Chaeyoung's cheeks.

"I missed you!" Chaeyoung says continuing her aegyo, making Lisa laugh. "Yah do you want to die." She says in a straight face, stopping her aegyo causing Lisa's smile to fall.

"What?"

"Were you happy?" Chaeyoung says.

"What?"

Chaeyoung pulls away from Lisa and pats her shoulder. "Come with me." She demands.

"Aish and I thought I was the dominant one." Lisa whispers to herself. 

•••

"Hold up." Jisoo says holding her hand up in Lisa's face. "Ahh you're lips are swollen, your tie is crooked, and your cheeks are pink." She observes. "I know what you did Manobal."

"It's Manoban." Lisa rolls her eyes. "And I have no idea what you're talking about." She says innocently.

"Where's Chaeyoung?!" Jisoo demands.

"I-In the bathroom." Lisa stutters when Jisoo gets in her face.

"Doing What?"

"P-putting on make up."

"Putting make up on what?" Jisoo raises her brow.

"On her neck...BYE!" Lisa shouts before running down the hall, as far away from Jisoo as possible.

"YAH!" Jisoo shouts after her. She pulls out her phone out and texts the group chat.

Kim Jichu: No Sex at school!

(Sent to Jendeukie, Limario, Pasta, Kookie and 3 others)

•••

Chaeyoung and Jennie were sitting on the bench, waiting for Jisoo and Lisa when a group of boys approached them.

"Yah, you ladies need a ride home?" Yedam smirks.

"No thank you." Jennie answers.

"What about you pretty lady. You're Australian, I'm Australian, let's keep it in the family." Chen smiles touching her hair.

Chaeyoung smacks his hand away and glares. "She said, No thank you."

"Come on, it'll be fun." Yedam says grabbing Jennie's wrist.

"Let go." Jennie demands.

"Oh she's a feisty one." Yedam smiles making his friends laugh. "No need to be afraid baby, I'm a soft lover, unless you like it hard." He winks.

"Hey, she said let go." Chaeyoung says giving him a shove.

"Ohhh we got two." Chen laughs.

Wonpil and Jae jog over seeing the Stray kids bothering Jennie and Chaeyoung.

"Hey is there a problem?" Wonpil says as he approaches them.

"Nothing that concerns you lazy eye." Yedam spits.

"Hey don't call him that!" Jae says defending his friend.

"Or what chicken little?" Chen laughs. 

"Or...or I'll beat you up!" Jae says stepping forward.

Yedam laughs and lets go off Jennie's wrist. "Bring it on little man."

Jae swallows thickly as he steps forward, raising his fist timidly.

Yedam laughs in amusement before raising his fists as well. "Come on Jae." He motions forward.

Jae closes his eyes tightly when he sees Yedam swing his fist towards his face.

But the pain doesn't come.

He slowly opens his eyes to see Jisoo holding Yedam's wrist tightly in her hand.

"Yah...why don't you pick on someone else." Jisoo says quietly.

"Let go." Yedam seethes, seeing as he can't pull it out of Jisoo's grip.

"My girlfriend asked you to let go of her hand, and you didn't listen. How does it feel?" Jisoo raises her brow.

"Let go!" He shouts before swinging his other fist.

Jisoo blocks it before twisting his wrist causing him to groan in pain.

"My friend has something to say to you." Jisoo says before letting him go.

Lisa goes over and grabs Yedam roughly by the collar. "Listen to me you low life shit. If you ever lay a hand on my girlfriend or Jennie again I will personally kill you. And if you so much of think about her or say her name, I'll break your legs. Got it? Good." She says before shoving him.

"Yah, let's go." Lisa motions and they quickly follow after her. Jae and Wonpil included.

Yedam spits angrily before motioning Chen and Felix to him. "Find our who they are. I wanna know everything."

•••

Later that evening Jisoo and Jennie hopped in the shower to get ready for dinner with Jisoo's parents.

Jisoo ran the loofah across Jennie's back before pressing a kiss to her shoulder.

"Are you nervous?" Jisoo asks.

"Maybe a little..." Jennie admits. "What if they don't approve? We've been dating for less than a year Jisoo, barely even half a year." She asks as she turns around.

"So what? I love you, that's all I care about." Jisoo says.

"I know that, but your parents—"

"Don't worry about my parents Jendeuk. Even if they didn't approve I'd marry you anyways. You know why?"

"Why?" Jennie pouts.

"Because I love you and no one can stop me from loving you. Not even you." Jisoo winks.

Jennie sighs and rests her head against Jisoo's shoulder, letting the hot water ease her nerves.

"I really love you, you know." Jennie whispers.

"I know." Jisoo smiles. "And I really love you."

•••

"Babe your hands are so sweaty." Jisoo laughs as she drives. Her hands were enclasped with Jennie's as they rested on the console between them.

"I know, I'm sorry, I'm just nervous." Jennie sighs.

"Don't be nervous, it'll be fine. I promise." Jisoo says as they pull up to her parents house.

"Jesus Christ, that's where your parents live?" Jennie says in awe as she looks at the mansion ahead of her.

"Yeah, come on." Jisoo says getting out of the car.

They walk hand and hand up to the door before Jisoo gives it a knock. It opens and Jisoo is met with her Dads bright smile.

"Kim Jisoo!!" Seung-hyun smiles opening his arms before embracing her in a warm hug.
"Baby Chu is home everyone!" He shouts as he lets them in.

"Everyone?" Jisoo raises her brows.

"Yeah we invited the whole family. That's okay right?" He says motioning them in.

"Oh my god..." Jennie says feeling her nerves ten fold at the news. 

"Relax baby." Jisoo chuckles, giving er hand a squeeze.

Jennie lets out a deep breath and gives her a nod as Jisoo's dad announces their arrival.

Jisoo giggles when she hears the patter of feet rushing towards the door. "Hi guys," she smiles.

"Oh my baby!" Her mother smiles rushing over to hug her, with her apron on and rag in hand. "You're home!"

"Yes I am." Jisoo says hugging her just as tightly.

"Chu!"

Jisoo smiles when she leans over to scoop up her baby cousin running towards her. "Hi buddy!"

"Who's the pretty girl behind you Chu?" Dowoon asks.

"Well, I'll tell you in a bit, but for now this is my girlfriend Jennie." Jisoo says.

"It's so nice to see you Jennie, it's been so long." Sandara smiles giving her a hug.

"It's nice to see you again too." Jennie says, while hugging her back.

"Did I hear that my sisters here?" Joohyun says walking into the room.

"Unnie!" Jisoo smiles before her sister is hugging her. "And yes you heard correctly." Jisoo says.

"Hey Jennie." She smiles.

"Hey Unnie." Jennie chuckles.

Jisoo's eomma steps towards her and places her hands on her shoulders. "Oh my goodness. You've gotten more beautiful haven't you, Aish Jisoo yah, look at this face. How could you not bring her by more often?"

"Oh thank you." Jennie blushes.

"I know I know, I wanted to eomma but We've been very busy lately." Jisoo says.

"Let's talk in the kitchen, I would love to get to know you more." Jisoo's eomma says.

"Okay." Jisoo answers.

"Not you Jisoo. Go say hi to the rest of the family. I want to talk to this sweet girl."

"Are you sure?" Jisoo asks.

"Of course. It's fine Jisoo." Jennie says.

"Go Jisoo. Go catch up with your cousins while I get to know this girlfriend of yours." Her Eomma waves off.

"Okay then." Jisoo says. "I'll be back in a bit Okay?" Jisoo says to Jennie before kissing her cheek.

"Of course." Jennie smiles.

•••

Jennie sat at the kitchen counter watching Jisoo's mom move around the kitchen while she cooked.

"So what do you do?" Jisoo's eomma asks. "It must be important if it keeps you guys so busy."

"Oh I'm a nurse." Jennie answers.

"Oh my a nurse." Eomma says, Impressed. "You work at the agency with Jisoo, right? How do you find the time?"

"It is hard sometimes, but we always make time for each other. I know she's what comes first."

Jisoo's eomma almost swoons at Jennie's words, but she chuckles instead. "I think you're going to fit into this family just fine Jennie." She smiles.

A bunch of Jisoo's aunts come into the kitchen, effectively interrupting them.

"Oh my Who is this lovely lady?"

"Have you been hogging her in here?"

"Are you who I think you are?"

All of Jisoo's aunts throw questions at Jennie and she smiles nervously as Jisoo's eomma calms them down. 

"Oh leave her alone." Sandara shoos. "Guys this is Kim Jennie, Jisoo's girlfriend."

"Girlfriend?"

"Since when?"

"Where's Jisoo? I have so many questions."

"Don't mind them Jennie. Something is wrong up here, for all of them." Jisoo's eomma teases, pointing to their heads, making Jennie chuckle.

"It's nice to meet you guys." Jennie smiles.

"Aish look at that smile." One of them coos.

Jisoo walks into the kitchen and freezes when she sees her aunts and mother surrounding Jennie. "Oh god."

She walks over to them, effectively stopping their questions and coos.

"Jisoo! We didn't know you were dating anyone." One of her aunts says.

"I know I know." Jisoo says walking over to Jennie, and putting her arms on her shoulders. "I've been wanting to tell everyone, but we haven't had the time to see everyone." She says. "They're not bothering you too much, are they babe?"

"Oh no, they're just asking questions." Jennie says.

"Okay. Anyways, these are my aunts Taeyeon, Bona, and Victoria." Jisoo says pointing to each one. "And as fun as it looks in here, I need to steal Jennie away for a sec."

"What? We just met her! We haven't gotten our chance to talk yet." Taeyeon protests.

"We'll come back." Jisoo says pulling Jennie away. She brings them upstairs and to her old child hood room. She wraps her arms around her in a hug. "How was it? They didn't bother you too much did they?"

"No Jisoo, they were great." Jennie chuckles pressing a kiss to Jisoo's cheek. "Are you okay?"

"I'm great." Jisoo smiles. "I just wanted some alone time with you. They've been hogging you all to themselves."

"I love you." Jennie says quietly.

"I know." Jisoo smiles brushing the hair off of Jennie's face. "I love you too."

Jennie gives her quick kiss and Jisoo sighs. "We should head back down there. You still have to meet my cousins."

"Okay. Lead the way." Jennie smiles.

•••

Everyone was eating dinner together, excitedly catching up meaning it was kind of loud and really busy.

Jisoo has introduced Jennie to a number of cousins and other family members and everyone loved her. How could they not?

Jisoo leans over to whisper in Jennie's ear. "Do you want to tell them now?"

Jennie nods as she wipes her mouth with a napkin.

"Do you want to do it?" Jisoo asks, giggling when Jennie shakes her head quickly.

"What are you two love birds whispering about?" Irene teases, making the tables attention turn to the young couple.

"Oh leave them alone babe." Seulgi chuckles.

"Actually we do have some news." Jisoo says. "Jennie's not my girlfriend...she's my fiancé."

The table falls into silence and Jennie swallows nervously.

"Oh thank God." Sandara sighs, letting out a breath of relief. "I would've beat you myself if you weren't marrying this girl Jisoo."

Everyone starts cheering and laughing making Jennie sigh in relief.

"I knew it!" Joohyun claps. "I told you babe!"

"Okay okay calm down." Seulgi laughs.

"This is great news!" Jisoo's aunts shout excitedly.

Jisoo chuckles and watches as her family fawns over Jennie. "Told you they'd love you." Jisoo whispers before kissing her cheek.

•••

"Gosh What a long day," Jisoo sighs as she settles under the covers.

She looks next to her when she doesn't get a response only to notice that Jennie had already fallen asleep.

Jisoo moves her hand to softly stroke her cheek as the soft light of the lamp provides a glow. She reaches her other arm to shut it off before shuffling down on the bed.

"She must be really exhausted." Jisoo whispers.

A small smile takes over her face when Jennie reaches for her in her sleep, wrapping her arms around Jisoo's waist.

She yawns sleepily before pressing a kiss to Jennie's forehead.

"Sleep tight Jendeukie..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

703 55 55
Y/N is an agent under a Top Secret Agent Company. Keeping the world safe and fighting the most wanted criminals? That's her mission. One day, her bro...
284K 8K 27
Y/N is your normal school girl, small group of friends, normal family, good grades. But the thing that gets her down the most is her 'Personal Bully'...
203K 7.4K 41
Miyeon escapes a dangerous family and tries to run away from gang life. Jungkook is a member of the Bangtan Family who saves her from inevitable deat...
47.3K 969 18
Y/N is a cold girl live with her abusive father who is ceo of park corporation and secret Mafia