Chubby Chaser (Billy Hargrove...

By CutestTwatOnTheBlock

"I'm not loosing weight." I stated crossing my arms over my chest. "Princess, I couldn't care less if you did... More

Disclaimer
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
Update

15.

16K 441 76
By CutestTwatOnTheBlock

Um hi thank you for 500+ reads like what the hell?????? Um I'm hoping you're enjoying this story bc with this many reads I hope i am doing something right! Anyways thank you so much and I hope your day is as awesome as you are!

The next day at school Billy acted as if nothing happened between us. I didn't really care about it as much but I did feel an ounce of annoyance due to the fact that he refuses to make any eye contact with me now.

In gym we had to play dogeball which I had to admit it was one of my favorite. I could hide in the corners and most people didn't pay mind to me until it came down to me being one of the last few standing.

"Alright, kids let's line it up. Hargrove and Gilbert you're captains." Coach said pointing at the both. Billy began to make his way in the front standing next to our teacher while Chloe had a bitch fit.

"Coach, that is not fair, I wanted to be on Billy's team." She whined in defense. "Tough shit, now get up here." She stood there for a few daring minutes until Coach blew his whistle, "Now." He demanded.

Chloe huffed making her way to the front which Nancy rolled her eyes. Like Nancy, I couldn't stand the troll either.

"Ladies first." Billy chuckled. "Tiff." She stated still pouting. "Micheal." Billy answered. This went on until Nancy and I were one of the last few standing. Another boy got called and it there was only three left.

"Nancy." Billy called. She gave me a look and then turned around making her way towards his direction.

I looked over to right next to me wjich was a kid named Seth. I'm not sure why he's being chosen last, he's pretty athletic. "Seth." Chloe demanded and smirked over at Billy. He groaned rolling his eyes.

"Riley." He muttered. I scrunched my nose in anger at the attitude he was giving and walked over towards his drection.

"Good luck with that." Chloe snarled. I had, had enough. "Fuck off, Chloe." I stood up for myself.

I am tired of people treating me like I am some kind of alien!

"O'Niel!" Coach barked. I kept my mouth shut and finally made my way over towards the back with Nancy.

"Are you okay?" She asked. "I'm just tired of people singling me out. Chloe is no better than I am." I stated. Nancy give me a sympatheic look and nodded. "Don't let them get to you, before we know it we'll be out of this hell hole won't even remember who any of these jerks were."

The sad thing is, I will. I will and always have remember the jerks who made my life a living hell. Since third grade I've remembered. I remember assholes who don't even attend this school!

And I will most definitely remember one particular jerk specifically. The one who has not left my thoughts since yesterday afternoon.

Until I can prove to my parents that I am healthy and happy he's going to be in my life no matter what.

As much as I love the treatment i get from him behind closed doors, it's worse when he walks past me like he doesn't even know me. Like I'm a stranger.

And it's even harder now than it was before, he's the first boy who has seen my partially nude body, well fully nude from the bottom. I can't take any of that back and I know for sure Billy would never even if he had the chance.

"Watch out!" Nancy grabbed my arm moving me towards her as a cherry ball flew past my behind. I stared at her wide eyed and began to laugh.

This is one of my favorite games, the exhilaration you get dodging balls is so satisfying.

I moved towards the corner and watched Billy run around the gym dodging and throwing balls.

I bit my lip in admiration watching him bend down in those shorts, those shorts he could definitely pull off.

I jumped spreading my legs as a ball was aimed towards Nance and I. I grabbed her hand laughing.

We ran across the other side of the court watching Billy and his crew take out the other's on Chloe's side.

Speaking of Chloe, karma got her back as Michael threw the ball and her standing there chatting with her friends as she got slammed in the head with the ball.

I had to look away and hide my laughter seeing tears trickle down her cheeks as she began curse at Michael. Billy laughed looking back at us and I stopped my laughing once he noticed. He smirked shaking his head,as he was doing that he got slammed in the chest.

He groaned in agony handing the ball of death towards his pal who began to toss it missing the others.

It was five on our team and four on theirs. But in reality it was really three against four. Nance and I like to be in the game but don't have the arms to throw the cherry balls.

A few minutes later it was just down to Michael, Nance, and I. I yelped out in fear as the ball came lodging it's way in my direction. I began to jog away from it but to my luck my large hips were the ones to be hit.

"Good luck." I mumbled as I patted Nancy's shoulder. She gulped grabbing the ball and throwing it. Surprisingly she managed to hit someone to which our team cheered her on.

I sat down at the bottom of the bleachers intently watching the game. I could hear murmers behind me.

"I don't see how her lard ass wasn't out a long time ago." I heard Chloe snarl as she ridiculously chewed on her gum.

I shook my head trying to ignore her comment.

"I mean seriously look at her-" "Chloe, shut your trap for once." I looked behind me to see Billy facing the devil herself with aggravation written all over his face.

"Excuse the fuck out of me?" "You heard me, shut your fucking mouth." She scoffed blowing a bubble with it aggressively popping and she turned away.

Billy turned back around and looked down at me and I gave a curt nod as a thank you. He flailed  his arm around and mumbled, don't sweat it.

Maybe he wasn't so bad at all...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

960K 38K 47
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
174K 7.1K 51
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
642K 32.2K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
752K 35.4K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...