ADVENTURES OF BLACKPINK HOUSE...

By Adeptarmy11

The girls in Blackpink House. What happens when the cameras are off. Just for fun. No serious plot. [Jensoo... More

Blackpink House. # 1.
Blackpink House. # 2.
Blackpink House. #3.
Blackpink House. #4.
Blackpink House. #5.
Blackpink House. #6.
Blackpink House. #7.
Blackpink House. #8.
Blackpink House. #9.
Blackpink House. #10.
Blackpink House. #11.
Blackpink House. #12.
Blackpink House. #13.
Blackpink House. #14.
Blackpink House. #16
Blackpink House. #17
Blackpink House. #18
Blackpink House. #19.
Blackpink House. #20.
Blackpink House. #21.
Blackpink House. #22.
Blackpink House #23.
Blackpink House #24
Blackpink House. #25.
Blackpink House. #26
Blackpink House #27.
Blackpink House #28.
Blackpink House #29.
Blackpink House #30.
Blackpink House #31.
Blackpink House #32.
Blackpink House #33.
Blackpink House #34.
Blackpink House #35.
Blackpink House. #36.
Blackpink House #37.
Blackpink House. #38.
Blackpink House #39.
Blackpink House. #40.
Blackpink House #41.
Blackpink House #42.
Blackpink House. #43.
Blackpink House #44.
Blackpink House #45.
Blackpink House. #46.
Blackpink House. #47.
Blackpink House #48.
Blackpink House. #49.
Blackpink House #50.
Blackpink House. #51.
Blackpink House. #52.
Blackpink House #53.
Blackpink House. #54.
Blackpink House #55.
Blackpink House #56.
Blackpink House. #57.
Blackpink House. #58.
Blackpink House. #59.
Blackpink House #60.
Blackpink House. #61.
Blackpink House. #62.
Blackpink House. #63.
Blackpink House. #64.
A/N
Blackpink House. #65.
Blackpink House. #66.
Blackpink House. #67.
Blackpink House. #68.
Blackpink House. #69.
Blackpink House. #69. (Foursome)
Blackpink House. #70.
Blackpink House. #71.
Blackpink House. #72.
Blackpink House. #73.
Blackpink House. #74.
Blackpink House. #75.
Blackpink House. #76.
SEND HELP
I'm Out! (Of the closet)
Blackpink House. #77.
Prom help!
Blackpink House #78.
Blackpink House #79.
Blackpink House. #80.
Bkackpink House. #81.
Blackpink House. #82.
Blackpink House. #83.
Blackpink House. #84.
Blackpink House. #85.
Blackpink House. #86.
Blackpink House. #87.
Blackpink House. #88.
Blackpink House. #89.
Blackpink House. #90.
Blackpink House. #91.
Blackpink House. #92.
Blackpink House. #93. 🌴
Blackpink House. #94.

Blackpink House. #15.

21.7K 543 291
By Adeptarmy11

Chaeyoung giggles as she sits in front of the coffee table, Lisa's crane machine in front of them.

"Hold on a little longer, just a little." Lisa instructs.

She listens to Chaeyoung make cute noises as she concentrated on moving the crane. "Oh...Aish I failed!" She sighs. "How do I get good at this?"

"You just do it. Watch me." Lisa says, before shifting behind her and putting her hands over Chaeyoung's.

Chaeyoung watches intently as Lisa moves their hands against the controls, only to accidentally drop it just before the drop off.

"Ahh What a waste." Chaeyoung sighs.

They both turn their heads to each other, only now realizing their proximity as warm breaths brush across plump lips.

Lisa swallows thickly as her eyes flicker between Chaeyoung's lips and eyes. Leaning in slowly Chaeyoung's eyes flutter closed as Lisa closes the distance and captures her soft lips between hers.

They don't move, simply enjoying the simple intimacy in their light kiss.

It was late as the dimmed lights set a soft atmosphere for the two. Lisa's hand moved its way up to her cheek as Chaeyoung's rested against her lap.

She deepened the kiss and Chaeyoung happily accepted. Slowly Lisa moved them to the couch, until she was leaning over a breathless Chaeng.

Chaeyoung's hands moved to tangle into long hair as Lisa laid her lithe body against hers with a satisfied sigh.

Only the sound of their pants and sighs could be heard in the dim living room.

"Lisa..." Chaeyoung moans softly when Lisa moves down to kiss her neck.

"We have to stay quiet okay?" Lisa whispers below her ear before pressing a lingering kiss below it.

•••

Jennie walked downstairs to see Jisoo laying on the couch with a book in hand.

"Hey, Where's Lisa?" Jennie asks.

"In the shower." Jisoo answers.

"Hm, have you seen Chaeyoung?"

"Also in the shower."

"Oh...oh!" Jennie's eyes widen. "I see." She says sitting down on the couch. "What are you reading?"

"A Dance with Dragons, by George R. R. Martin." Jisoo says.

Jennie moves to lay next to her and Jisoo moves her arm so that Jennie can rest her head on it.

"Are you squinting? I got you glasses for a reason baby." Jennie says.

"I know, but they're all the way upstairs." Jisoo says.

"Have you packed?" Jennie asks.

"Of course. My bag is by the door already." Jisoo nods. "Aish Jendeukie, always looking out for me like a wife." She sighs.

"We're not sharing rooms." Jennie pouts.

Jisoo sets her book down and turns on her side to face Jennie. "Well, you can always come to my room." She smiles.

"And why would I do that?" Jennie smirks.

"So that we can take advantage of being in a hotel room...in Japan...alone." Jisoo says between kissing Jennie.

Jennie giggles as Jisoo moves on top of her. "We're supposed to get lots of rest." She smiles against her lips.

"We can. Orgasms help you sleep. Don't you know?" Jisoo smirks before pressing her lips back onto Jennie's.

Jennie can't help but smile into the kiss before Jisoo is deepening it. She slips her hands under the material of Jisoo's shirt and runs them up the soft milky skin.

They get so lost in each other that they accidentally turn too far and end up falling off the edge of the couch, onto the carpet of the floor.

"Oh geez..." Jisoo breathes out as the wind is knocked out of her.

"Omo, Are you okay?" Jennie giggles, pulling back to check if Jisoo had any open injuries.

Jisoo shakes her head with a dramatic pout before moving her hands to rest on Jennie's rear.

Jennie narrows her eyes. "It seems like you're fine."

"Aniya," Jisoo shakes her head again while giving Jennie a small squeeze.

"YAH Kim Jisoo! Keep your hands to yourself missy!" Jennie scolds removing Jisoo's hands making her giggle.

•••

The group was getting ready to leave in order to catch their flight to Japan.

Their bags were set by the door already and all three of them were waiting for Chaeyoung.

"Chaeyoung-ah!" Jisoo calls.

"I'm coming!" Chaeyoung shouts.

"Not without me you're not!!" Lisa says making them laugh.

"Okay I'm ready!" Chaeyoung says as she comes down the stairs.

"Aniya, Aniya." Lisa shakes her head when she sees Chaeyoung. "You need to go change."

"Why? Do I look bad?" Chaeyoung pouts, glancing down at her outfit.

"Your legs..." Lisa says letting her eyes trail up her long legs.

"Do they look thick?" She asks, beginning to feel self conscious.

"Why do you have such nice legs!" Lisa says, beginning to feel flustered.

"What?" Chaeyoung blushes.

"Your legs look like a girl's legs." Lisa says.

Jennie covers Jisoo's mouth to quiet her laughter.

"Well...did you think I'd have guy legs?"

"Um I...well I may spin Kick any guy that looks at your legs." Lisa says. "So change into pants. Put pants on!"

Chaeyoung smiles and goes over to lisa to place a kiss on her cheek, instantly easing her. "If that's supposed to be a compliment, then thank you. I'll go change."

Lisa sighs as Chaeyoung goes back up the stairs. "Aish Jinjja, her legs are...seriously...." She sighs covering her mouth. "Those legs could cause a traffic accident." She whispers to herself.

•••

"Hold my hand." Jennie says as they exit the van.

Jisoo slips her hand into Jennie's and they can already hear Blinks from outside of the airport.

Chaeyoung and Lisa link arms while Manager Unnie And Manager oppa lead them through the large crowds waiting for them.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY LISA!"

Lisa smiles and gives them a wave. They made their way through security before resting in the VIP lounge before their flight.

"Look at this balanced breakfast." Jisoo says. "Granola bar, all this fruit, and chocolate milk."

"Choco mate." Lisa smiles, giving her cheers.

"We're gonna go to the hotel to settle in, it'll be late by then, so we need to get lots of rest for tomorrow." Jennie says.

"Wanna take a nap with me?" Lisa asks Chaeyoung.

"Mmhm." Chaeyoung mumbles sleepily.

"We're gonna watch a movie."  Jisoo says. "Kai, Bai, Bo, for who picks the movie."

"Okay." Jennie says.

They play Rock Paper Scissors a couple times until Jennie ends up winning.

"Yayyy!!" Jennie cheers excitedly.

Jisoo closes her eyes and plays dead making Jennie laugh. Soon enough they were boarding the plane and settling into their seats.

•••

Later that night;

The group had arrived at their hotel and were settling in to their rooms. Jennie went on V-Live and Chaeyoung and Jisoo has gone onto V-Live after her.

"Come to my room!" Jisoo shouts.

She knew Jennie was on V-Live, but it was getting late so she knew that she'd end up saying bye to Blinks soon.

She had been spamming Jennie's V-Live from her room as she waited for her girlfriend.

"Jisoo I'm not a dumpling!" Jennie shouts running into Jisoo's hotel room.

Jisoo bursts into laughter as Jennie climbs onto her bed, grabbing a pillow to hit her with in the process.

"I'm not a dumpling!!"

Jisoo blocked the pillow and grabbed Jennie by the waist, tackling her back down onto the bed.

"Dumpling! Dumpling! Dumpling!" Jisoo smiles kissing Jennie's cheek.

"I'm not a dumpling!"

Jisoo pinches her cheeks and Jennie pouts. "Aish you're so damn cute Jendeukie!" She teases.

"Stop it," Jennie whines.

Jisoo lets go of her cheeks and presses a small kiss to her lips. She moved to grab her book off the nightstand and Jennie settled into her side.

"Read it for me." Jennie says, as she rests her head against Jisoo's body.

"It's a book about relationships." Jisoo says.

"Why are you reading about that?" Jennie asks.

"Because I want to do everything in my power to make ours last." Jisoo says making Jennie smile.

"Read on Then." Jennie says.

"Before you criticize, understand your partner. This is one of the four things you need to remember to communicate. Your partner—" Jisoo is cut off when Jennie leans up to connect their lips together.

Their lips moved slowly, savouring every feeling that coursed through their bodies. Jennie tasted like salvation, like every sweet dream and wicked fantasy she'd ever had wrapped in one delicious package

"Lets Shut off the light." Jennie whispers against her lips.

Jisoo blushes and covers it with the book in her hand. "Why are you doing this suddenly? I'm reading." She giggles.

"Since when do you learn about life from books?" Jennie says as she takes Jisoo's book.

Jisoo smiles and runs her hands through her hair. "Fine then. Seduce me." She smiles.

Jennie gives her a seductive wink and lip bite making Jisoo bursts into laughter. Jennie starts laughing in her own embarrassment and covers her face with her hands.

"Nice try." Jisoo smiles, but she leans over to kiss Jennie anyways.

She captured Jennie's lips, sliding a hand beneath her neck to hold her close. A few kisses filled with emotion and love is exchanged.

Then, Jennie takes the lead and darts her tongue smoothly right into Jisoo's. Jennie kisses her even harder. Jisoo savours the way Jennie moans into her mouth before she's pulling away breathlessly.

Jennie's eyes dart over to the clock sitting on the nightstand. "It's getting late." She sighs, knowing that if they didn't sleep now, they'd be in big trouble tomorrow.

Jisoo sighs too and presses a final kiss to her lips before moving off of her. Jennie rolls over so that she's leaning over Jisoo instead. "I love you." She whispers.

"I love you too." Jisoo smiles. "When we were in Jeju together, you kept whispering in my ear, do you remember what you said?" Jisoo asks as she tucks Jennie's hair behind her ear.

"Jisoo, lets go." Jennie winks. "Lets get out of here."

"Aniya! We were still minors." Jisoo laughs smacking her arm. "You said I love you, and you told me that I was your best friend."

"I do love you, and you are my best friend." Jennie says.

"Ditto." Jisoo smiles kissing her once more.

•••

Early the next morning Chaeyoung laid in bed watching as Lisa got ready.

"Get up." Lisa laughs.

"Aish let me sleep." Chaeyoung groans closing her eyes.

"Hey, last night was your idea, not mine." Lisa chuckles.

"It was not!" Chaeyoung protests. "You're the one that said 'sex eases stress!'"

"Well you did a bad job saying no." Lisa teases, before crawling back into bed.

Chaeyoung sighs as Lisa leans over her and she wraps her arms around her neck. "How am I supposed to say No to you." She smiles.

"You can't." Lisa smiles before leaning down to kiss her.

"Aniya!" Chaeyoung shouts turning her face away. "I haven't brushed my teeth."

"I don't care," Lisa laughs. "Give me my kiss."

"No!" Chaeyoung laughs, dodging Lisa's lips.

"Well then get up, and brush your teeth." Lisa chuckles rolling off of her.

"Okay okay." Chaeyoung says before going to the bathroom.

Lisa smirks as the covers slip off of Chaeyoung's naked body. "Aish she will be the death of me." She sighs.

•••

"Are you almost done?" Lisa asks as she wraps her arms around Chaeyoung, who was doing her make up.

"Yes." Chaeyoung says as she sets her stuff down.

She turns her head to give Lisa a quick kiss. "Good morning."

"Good morning." Lisa smiles.

•••

"Jennie unnie, are you Okay?" Lisa asks. "You keep zoning out."

"Do you see that?" Jennie says.

"See what?" Lisa asks.

They were all getting their makeup and hair done for their Tokoyo girl's performance, and Lisa had no idea what was wrong with Jennie. She seemed a little tense.

"Jisoo Unnie." Jennie says.

"What about Jisoo Unnie?" Lisa asks as she looks across the room to where Jisoo and Chaeyoung are.

Lisa looks over at Jennie to notice that her eyes kept trailing up and down Jisoo's body, and she kept crossing and uncrossing her legs.

"Ohhh I see what this is." Lisa smirks. "You're sexually frustrated aren't you?"

Jennie's eyes widen and she quickly looks around to make sure no one heard.

"Shut up! No I'm not!" Jennie whispers.

"Uhm pretty sure you are." Lisa says slowly. "You keep looking at Jisoo Unnie's cleavage in that dress, and her thighs."

"I am not!" Jennie seethes.

"Yeah sure. At least her dress isn't as short as Chaeyoung's, dear god." Lisa says looking at Chaeyoung's exposed legs.

Jennie lets out a huff of air. "This is gonna be a long day." She sighs.

•••

After performing 'Boombayah' Jennie was just about to explode. Their performance was filled with teasing touches and body contact, and it was apparent that Jisoo was doing it on purpose.

Especially on Jisoo's part, when her hand trailed to the inside of Jennie's thigh for a split second.

As soon as they were backstage, Jennie grabbed a water bottle in attempt to cool herself down.

"Man-Dukie!!" Jisoo laughs coming up behind her.

"I'm not a dumpling Jisoo!" Jennie laughs as she runs the cool bottle along her neck.

"What are you doing?" Jisoo asks as she watches Jennie's movements.

"What does it look like? I'm cooling myself down, because you obviously can't keep your hands to yourself." Jennie raises her brows.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." Jisoo says innocently. "I was simply doing our choreography." She shrugs. "And don't think I didn't notice you doing it too."

"I didn't do anything Jisoo." Jennie says.

"Okay then, Since when are you required to put your hands between my legs as an ending pose?" Jisoo asks, leaning closely into her face.

Jennie swallows thickly and Jisoo smiles in victory. "Don't hate the player, hate the game!" Jisoo shouts as she walks away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232K 17.3K 141
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây The version belongs to Mia, please do not reup or cover any work, thank you.
5.1M 45.2K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
203K 31.8K 83
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
53.1M 377K 65
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!