Mine (Liam Payne/ one directi...

Por directioner2908

Aria Ward is just a normal girl but when she goes out for one night to do her job she gets kidnapped. Liam P... Más

chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Mine (Liam Payne/ one direction)

9.3K 162 3
Por directioner2908

I will start with introducing myself. My name is Aria Ward. I am 17 years old and i'm living a pretty normal life. Except the fact that my dad is really rich and works with god knows what and i am living in a mansion.

I have a big sister, she's like 22 years old and she has the cutest baby i adore him. Her name is Melissa and she's the best. We are really really close like best friends.

My mother died when i was 15 years old and i have gotten over the fact although sometimes i'm sad i'm okay most of the time.

My dad married a slut basically and i hate her. All she does is sit in the house, she is not working, she is just acting like a queen here. She's really mean and i think my dad just uses her for sex and the thought makes me sick.

It's summer time now and i don't go to school, but i work because i don't like the idea of sitting in the house with my step mother and drinking tea.

I work as a photographer and it's really fun because i get to picture all the famous people and i love it.

-

''Please Aria i know it is really much of you to ask but i want the picture. I'll do anything for it'' my boss said and i nodded.

''Of course, i'll get it done don't worry'' i said and he nodded.

''Thank you very much'' he said and i nodded again.

I had to go and take photos of a famous boxer but it's really hard to go in there so my plan was to sneak in the back and just take pictures of him.

I went home to get dressed and prepare myself.

I went in my huge room and in the walk in wardrobe.

I dressed in leggings and a t shirt and i put on my jordans also.

I took my equipment and went out of the room.

''No! I want them both protected!'' i heard shouting from my dad's office.

I went near the door and listened carefully.

''I don't care Johnas, they are dangerous people and he threatened he would take one of my daughters'' my father's voice spoke and i furrowed my eye brows.

The hell?

''I know it is my mistake but i don't care right now. I don't want anything to happen to them and i mean it'' my father said.

''Dad i'm going out'' i said. ''Wait a minute Johnas'' i heard my dad and then footsteps.

He opened the door and smiled at me.

''Where are you going?'' he asked. ''Out with friends'' i said and he nodded. ''Take care sweety'' he said and i nodded and went downstairs.

I didn't like the idea of lying to him but he would not let me go if I told him the truth. Either way he is not going to find out about this so why the hell not?

I went out of the house and it was getting dark. The fight has probably started so i put the engine to life and drove off.

It wasn't really far away so i got there quickly and parked the car.

I went out of it and to the main entrence.

''Excuse me miss, where are you going?'' a rather large man stopped me before i could walk in.

''I'm the main photographer, i have to take pictures of the fighter'' i said.

''Well you are not on the list'' he said. ''That's okay never mind'' i said and he nodded.

Then i'll just have to do it the hard way.

I went to the back of the building and i was in an alley. I will do this quickly and nothing will happen. I looked up. I climbed on the wall and looked out of one of the windows.

I took my camera and zommed in. I took the needed pictures and putted my camera in the bag carefully.

I slipped down from the wall and hopped off of it.

''Well, well, well look who's here'' i heard a voice and my eyes widened.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

176K 5.5K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
273K 9.3K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
988K 39.1K 48
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1M 44.9K 90
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC