chapter 16

Aria's POV :

I woke up to someone shaking my shoulders. I was confused and looked around me to see where I was.

I was again in the cell and I just woke up. There was Peter and he was bloody. I went over to him and checked his pulse and he was dead. I screamed frightened and I heard footsteps coming towards me. It was Liam and he chuckled evily.

"That's what happens when someone messes with my girl" he said and opened the cell.

"Now" he said and came towards me as I backed to the wall. "I'm just gonna kill you, you're not worth it anyway" Liam said and I shaked in fear.

He grabbed my hair harshly and threw me to the wall, hit my head pretty hard and I screamed in pain again.

"Liam stop please! " I screamed.

Someone was shaking me again and I woke up. I saw that I was in Liam's room again and Liam was infront of me.

"It was just a dream" Liam said calmly. "Just a dream" he repeated.

"Calm down" he said and hugged me tightly. "I'm here for you" he said and kissed the top of my head.

"Shhh calm down" he said as I was breathing heavily.

He lied me down gently and dragged me in his chest. He hugged me tightly and I fell asleep again listening to his heart beat.

*

When I woke up the next morning Liam wasn't here and I went to the bathroom. I did my morning basics and I was really haply that I wasn't that ill. I took my medications and wanted to go out of the room, but the room was locked.

What the hell is going on?

I was really confused as to why would I be locked in a room.

The door unlocked from the outside and Zayn came in.

" Zayn?" I asked confused.

He came towards me and put his hand on my mouth and held my hands so I couldn't move.

"Listen to me carefully, there are unexpected guests here. Don't make a sound because if they know you're here, they will want you. And let's just say they won't treat you like Liam does" Zayn said and I just stared at him blankly.

"Got it?" he asked me and I nodded since I couldn't talk.

"Good" he said.

"I'm going to let go of you now if you make a noise I'll cut your fingers out" he said and my eyes widened.

He chuckled to himself and I don't know how he found that funny because it was certainly not to me.

He let go of me and watched me for the next 5 minutes if I would talk. Well I wanted my fingers so no I won't talk.

He smiled satisfied and got out of the room. He locked it and I was left again alone.

Liam's POV :

God damn it.

My brother had some unfinished business with the guys since I don't know when. He had problems with them forever. He dragged me into this and now this guy Pablo would come to my house whenever he wants and ask for my bitches to fuck them a night or two and then return them to me or drugs.

" Yeah how much do you want?" I asked him and he smiled.

"I want your girl" he said and I clenched my jaw.

"Bring Georgia" I said to Michael.

"No, no she's way to easy. I want the virgin" Pablo said. "I want to have a little fun" he said and smiled evily.

"There is no virgin In my house as you know I fuck them all and take their virginity" I said and Zayn walked in again which meant he warned her.

"I wouldn't quite agree on that. See I know stuff and I know that she is still a virgin and little Liam is falling in love" he said.

"Little?" I asked him referring to what he just said about me.

"And something tells me that she's here" Pablo said.

He snapped his fingers and one of his guys came with Aria in his hands.

She was struggling against him, but let's just say that Aria is not that kind of strong.

"Let her go now!" I yelled to him and he chuckled as he went towards her.

Pablo went to her and rubbed his knuckles on her cheek. I clenched my jaw angrily and gripped my hand in a fist so tightly, my knuckles turned white.

I started going towards them but Pablo put a gun on her forehead and I stopped.

"One more step and I kill your precious snowflake" he said.

Aria started shaking and she had tears in her eyes as she didn't loose eye contact with me.

He brushed her hair away from her face and traced his fingers on the love bite I made her. "You marked her good" he said.

"Don't touch her!" I yelled at him.

He put pressure on her love bite and she flinched her head to the side away from him.

"Feisty aren't you" Pablo said. "I don't know how Liam handles you" he said and looked at me.

She started fighting against the men's hold and he gripped her waist tightly so she couldn't move.

"I'm just going to take her with me, I'll get her back when I'm done with her" he said.

He turned the gun away from her head and I nodded at the guys.