chapter 14

I went to Liam's room and picked Lilly up. She immediately stopped crying and I gave her milk to drink.

I heard the door opening and shutting close and I didn't even turn to see who it was.

Lilly started crying again and I was confused as to why she was crying.

"You need to change her diaper" Liam said and I nodded.

Right.

How stupid I was?

I lied her down and undressed her. I got her diaper off and she only peed herself. I brushed her and poured baby oil or pouder I don't know what was that. I put on the diaper but didn't know where to stick it.

Suddenly I felt warmth to my hands and I figured that Liam was standing behind me his hands on mine and showed me how to do it. He was clearly watching me strugle with this and enjoyed for a little.

"This goes here" he said and showed me how to put it on. "And this goes here" he said again and put the thing on.

Lilly was smiling at us and I just picked her up and put her in her car. I gave her a toy and she started driving around and playing with her toy.

I watched her play and then felt my hair being removed from behind me. I figured it was Liam and he gently kissed the love bite he made and I closed my eyes.

" I can do whatever I want with you" he said and put his hands on my hips. "you don't have a say in it" he continued and squeezed my hips a little. "I owe you" he added and kissed my love bite again.

"I- " I started but he interrupted me. "Shh" he said.

Someone knocked on our door and Liam let go of me but still snaked his arm around my waist.

The person came in and it was Rebecca.

"Hi I'm sorry for interrupting, I just came to take Lilly" she said and I smiled.

"Thank you very much I can't describe how thankful I am" she said and picked Lilly up.

"It's fine, she was great if you need me to watch her again just tell me" I said and she nodded.

"Thanks again" she said and toom the car with the bag.

She left the room and I yawned.

"Tired baby?" he asked me and I nodded.

"Let's go to bed" he said.

I dressed in pajamas and brushed my teeth. I went in and Liam hugged me tightly as I fell asleep.