Frostiron One Shots

By galaxy-stark

A Frostiron one shot Book, containing: - Smut/Lemon These one shots will contain sinful fantasies, sexy happe... More

Fluff - Walk With Me
Fluff - Oh Fuck No (Part 1)
Angst - Until You're Gray and Old
Smut - Caught in the Act
Fluff - A Helping Hand
Fluff - A Trip To Asgard
Smut - Distraction
- Update -
Smut - College Lovers
Smut - Jealously
Fluff - Incubus (1/2)
Smut - Incubus (2/2)
Fluff - Oh Fuck No (Part 2)
Smut - Teach Me, Mr Laufeyson
Angst - A Battle Lost
Lime - Spideypool

Smut - You Will Kneel Before Me

23.4K 351 617
By galaxy-stark

—————————————————————————
-Notes-
This chapter contains themes of non-con/rape, therefore some of you might be uncomfortable with this one shot. Please don't read or comment if you do not like this sort of thing, thanks!
—————————————————————————
-Summary-
"The Chitauri are coming, and soon you will be too." That is the correct line of script right? Hm...maybe not, but who cares? Loki certainly doesn't, especially when he'll do anything to make Tony Stark do what he wants.
—————————————————————————

[Tony's POV]

"Please tell me you're going to appeal to my humanity."

"Uh, actually I'm planning to threaten you."

"You should've left your armour on for that."

"Yeah, it's seen a bit of mileage, and you've got the, uh...blue stick of destiny. Would you like a drink?"

"Stalling me won't change anything."

"No, no, no, threatening! No drink? You sure? I'm having one."

"The Chitauri are coming, and soon you will be too."

I stopped pouring my drink, my body frozen on the spot. "I'm sorry?" I asked, looking up to face him. I would have met with his eyes, but he was looking out my window, hiding his face from my view. "You heard me, Stark." He replied, his head slowly turning to face me, a smirk spread across his face. "You'll be coming soon, for me."

My eyes widened as I put down the bottle, a mixture of confusion and fear on my face. "Wh-What are you talking about-" "-you're going to come for me, Stark. Wether you like it or not." He interrupted, his smirk turning into a grin, his eyes filled with want and desire. He began to walk towards me, like a prowling tiger, placing one foot in front of the other, not breaking eye contact.

"You sure you h-haven't had a drink already? You seem a little drunk and off your head-" I was interrupted by Loki grabbing my throat, turning around and throwing me to the ground, towards the lounge area. "Kneel." He demanded, his voice harsh and powerful. Despite the tone in his voice, I didn't listen, and tried to get to my feet, but Loki shoved me back down to the ground.

"You will kneel before me, mortal." Before I had the chance to respond, the septer was pressed against my forehead, not too harsh to dig into my skin, but I could feel it close to piercing it. "I suppose I will have to force you into this, but I know you will come for me willingly." He smirked, the septer powering up and a blue glow emitting from it. I could feel my eyes start to cloud, my vision blacking over...and before I knew it...it was like I was asleep.

[Loki's POV]

The man of iron's eyes turned black, before fading into a frosty blue. I grinned, proud of what will become of the man after I am done with him. I took the septer away from his forehead, walking over to the chairs that were in the room, taking a seat and looking at Stark. "Come over here, pet." I ordered, watching him get to his feet and walk over, standing in front of me and waiting for his orders.

"What am I, Stark?" I asked him, head tilted. "You're...You're my master." He responded, making me smile. "Good boy, it's a shame I had to take over your mind to get you to say that...but at least I know that you'll remember everything that happens between now and when I'm finished with you." I grinned, looking into his eyes, knowing that the real Tony Stark was still in there, a part of him that had to watch the events he could not control unfold.

"Now, kneel." He got to his knees, looking into my eyes as I unbuckled the part to my lower armour, pulling it down, taking out my length. "Use that pretty mouth of yours." I ordered. He obeyed instantly, taking my length in his hands and putting his lips around the tip of my cock. "There's a good boy..." I praised, moving my hand to his hair, grabbing some and pushing his head down, making him choke on me while I kept him there.

"You'd better learn to adjust your throat, Stark, or you're never going to do..." I chuckled, letting go of his hair and watching him pull away with a gasp, collecting himself before taking me into his mouth again, bobbing his head at a steady pace. "Ah...there we go...good boy..." I spoke, my voice softer and my body relaxing. "Go faster, pet. Or I'll force you down on my cock and make you choke until you cry." I warned him, watching a slight hint of fear appear in his eyes.

He instantly bobbed his head faster, stroking to what he didn't reach. He pulled away to catch his breath, saliva connecting from his mouth to my cock. "Bad pets don't get a lot of time to catch their breath, and you certainly haven't been good." I grabbed a fistful of his hair, forcing him down onto my length, bobbing his head faster and making him take me in fully.

He choked, gagging and whining around my cock, tears forming in his eyes as he looked up at me, the real Tony wanting to stop. I just grinned and let myself drown in the pleasure, leaning my head back. "Your throat...feels so good...." I moaned, my breathing getting heavier.

Suddenly, a phone had started to ring. Of course, something had to ruin the moment. Tony had stopped upon hearing it, but a glare from me made sure that he continued. I saw the phone on the table, and brought it towards me with some simple magic, holding it in my hands. Blasted things, so noisy. I saw The Black Widow on the phone screen, an option to decline or answer the call.

I selected answer.

"Ah...the assassin...what is it that you want to tell Stark? I'll gladly pass the message onto him...he's a little...busy...right now..." I grinned and looked down at Tony, the tears in his eyes filling up even more, letting a moan escape my lips. "Loki, what have you done with him." The assassin responded, her voice serious...but I could tell she was afraid.

"He's not hurt, Widow, so do not worry...he's in safe hands." I ran my fingers through the billionaire's brown hair, grabbing it and pulling his head up, moving the phone close to him, so that the assassin could hear his gasp for air as he pulled away from my cock. "Go on, pet, beg for more." I ordered, chuckling deeply and I tightened my grip.

"P...Ple...ase...Loki...I wa...nt...your cock..." Tony's voice was weak and desperate, his panting quick and heavy. I moved the phone back to me, a smirk across my lips. "I'll be done with him soon, and I promise he won't be hurt...just tired and weak, that's all..." I laughed and ended the call, throwing the phone to the side and letting go of Tony's hair.

"Ride me, pet. Ride me until you feel my come inside you, filling you up to the brim." Tony got to his feet right away, his legs slightly shakey. He took off his jeans, letting them drop to the floor as he pulled off his boxers, revealing his hard on. As I took a seat on the couch behind me, he got on my lap, resting on his legs. "Let's see how wet I can make you from just my fingers." I said with a smirk, sucking on my finger before pushing it inside him.

His body tensed up, his arms around my neck tightening. He whimpered, adjusting as I pumped my finger inside him, slowly adding another one. "There, there pet, you're doing so well..." I smirked, adding a third finger and listening to his panting and whimpers in my ear. "Pl...Please, Master...I need your cock inside me..." He begged, his usually confident voice turned into a desperate plea.

"Very well..." I responded with a chuckle, taking out my fingers and relaxing back onto the chair, watching his expression change as he lowered himself onto my cock. "Ah...g...god...you're so tight..." I moaned, gripping onto the seat as he took me all the way inside. "M-Master...y-you're so big..." Tony whimpered, making me grin.

"Start riding me, pet, ride me until I come inside you." My words made the man of iron whimper more, as he started to lift himself up and slam himself back down, riding me fast and desperately. I moved my hands to his ass, holding it and helping him go faster, watching the pleasurable expression on his face. He looked so cute like this, so cute and vulnerable, and he was all mine to control.

His eyes scrunched up as he let out a long moan, panting heavily. "I-I-I'm so close-s-so close-" He whimpered, opening his eyes and looking into mine. "P-Please let me come, I-I ca-can't hold out much longer-!" Hearing his desperate, needy voice only made me want more, I didn't want him to come just yet, this was too much fun.

"Just a little longer, pet." I grinned. "Beg for me, and I might just let you come early. Beg for me to let you come, just like a good boy." He bit his lip at my words, nodding and gripping my shoulders tighter. "Please, p-please let me come, I need you to f-fill me up, I-I want it so badly, p-please!" His begging and whining and whimpering was enough to make me grin and allow him to come early, the relief on his face when I announced he could could never be recreated.

"Th-Tha-Thank you M-Master-ahh!" He let out moans, they were loud and filled with pleasure, relief, and lust. He came over his stomach and my armour, his legs twitching as I continued to thrust up into him. I came soon after, filling him to the brim along with my own deep moans, panting and smirking after I did so.

"That's a good pet...." I praised, watching his legs twitch and shake, his body collapsing over mine. "...you're so weak...it's quite amusing, but oh so precious." I grinned, pushing him off me and onto the floor, grabbing some tissues that were near by, cleaning myself up and getting to my feet. I looked down at Tony, seeing him lay on the floor, still twitching and panting. I grinned as I saw the blue fade away from his eyes, the real Tony Stark returning.

I picked up my septer and I walked to the window, looking out. "The Chitauri have come...and...so have you." I grinned, facing the man on the floor. "You will all fall before me." I laughed, before my form faded away, leaving the great Tony Stark, wreaked, used, and weak, and it had all been my doing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 4.3K 50
Steve and Tony (Stony) One-Shots ~ This book contains a bunch of One-Shots, Fluff, and a tiny amount of Smut. If you enjoy Stony then you've come to...
13.7K 261 45
These are just little ideas that I get as I write. There will be some smut, angst, fluff, etc. Each will have the characters name, title, and if it i...
25.3K 401 19
{CONTAINS SMUT 🔞} A few little Tom or Loki One-Shots. Containing smut some fluff too. Mostly just me practicing writing. Some of these stories are...
33.5K 625 46
includes fluff and smut i guess lol characters aren't mine obviously 🏄🏻♂️ a lot of cursing btw