Married By Law

Oleh Ravenclaw_Princess03

After the war, the wizarding population has been decreasing and is at its lowest point ever recorded in histo... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4: Dinner With The Potters
Chapter 5: Lunch With Malfoy
Chapter 6: First Name Basis
Chapter 7: News Flash: A Stupid Deal
Chapter 8: A What?!
Chapter 10: Confusing Thoughts
Chapter 11: Apology Pancakes Gone Wrong
Chapter 13: Paradise Sunset
Chapter 17: Giggles And Chuckles
Chapter 18: Unnoticed Books
A/N
Chapter 19: Night Time Drift
Chapter 21: No Other Girl
A/N
Sorry Guys

A/N

4.1K 45 12
Oleh Ravenclaw_Princess03

Hey guys!

Sorry that I've been inactive for a long time and haven't published any new chapters. I'm having trouble trying to find a direction to take this book, and I was wandering what you lovelies were thinking. What might you want to happen throughout the book? Leave some ideas in the comments and I will definitely consider including them. And if I do use your idea, I'll dedicate the chapter to you!

As usual, don't forget to vote if you like the story and let me know what you think in the comments or if there is anything that you think needs improving!

Thanks :)

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

208 13 9
A short story about two old enemies who soon become lovers. Dramione. It will only be 5-10 chapters depending on how long I want to make them. Hope y...
463K 15.4K 23
Draco Malfoy is dying. He's part-Veela and needs his mate to survive. Post-war, Hermione Granger is a workaholic, up to her eyeballs in legal activis...
18.6K 359 24
It has been a year since the downfall of Voldemort by the hands of Harry Potter. Hermione had returned to Hogwarts and completed her final year at Ho...
103K 2.3K 18
This is set after the war, Voldemort is dead as is Bellatrix Lestrange. All the deatheaters have been given trials and are either in Azkaban or doing...