Chapter 21: No Other Girl

Hermione had butterflies fluttering around in her stomach and a nervous grin placed upon her lips.

Draco was the same, wearing a goofy, boyish grin and breathing a little more heavily than usual.

Hermione placed her head on Draco's shoulder again. Draco rested his cheek on the top of Hermione's head while gazing up at the pinpricks of light above them.

It wasn't a fancy restaurant date; it was much better. Cuddling the girl of his dreams while stargazing. What more could he ask for?

Draco's side was fuzzy and warm where Hermione was snuggled against him. He smiled to himself again.

No other girl made him feel the way that he felt with Hermione. No other girl gave him the same reaction; the nervousness in the pit of his stomach, his heart hammering against his chest, the slight heat in his cheeks. Only Hermione could do all those things to him. And she wasn't even aware of it.

But Draco also didn't notice he gave Hermione the same reaction. Surprisingly. Hermione wasn't exactly good at hiding it. Draco didn't notice it all the time though. Hermione had no clue how she was affecting Draco.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys!
Sorry that this is a really short chapter. But I thought that with my writer's block, maybe publishing something would move the story along and give me some ideas. Hope that that's ok with you guys.