IDGAF.

By Miyahbabyy

They met in the foster system, and became best friends.. They were separated but found each other again..Noth... More

Intro.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
New Book Alert!!
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.

14.

1.7K 90 22
By Miyahbabyy

"I need to go now." I told Isaiah after we finished having sex.

"What's the rush? It's Saturday it's not like you have shit to do." He said rubbing his chin while still laying in the bed.

"Yeah but I told my dad I would be home a certain time." I looked in the mirror in his bedroom and fixed my hair and putting on chapstick.

"Where does be think your at?"

"The library. Where I really should be."
I saw him staring at me through the mirror with a smirk on his face. He started to scratch his head as he kept looking at me.

"What?"

"I turned you into a bad girl. Before we started dating you were so sweet and innocent...and skinny..I got you thick. You remember I didn't really wanna fuck with you at first?

"Yeah I remember." I said rolling my eyes.

"Yo why do you hate me now? What's so wrong with dating if we fucking like twice a week?"

"We both getting something out of it so what's the problem?" I asked annoyed with his dumb question.

"You have no morals." He said no longer smirking or laughing.

"Please. Don't talk to me about morals when you were the one out here cheating on me all them years and playing me like I'm a fool. You know I'm the best girl you ever had and the rest were hoes yet you didn't care. Putting your thing inside of anybody, and you wanna say I don't have morals?"

"You the only girl I had sex with when we were in a relationship."

"Oral counts also..So try again."

He got up from the bed, and put his boxers on and his jeans. He walked over to me with more of a pissed look. He grabbed my arm to look his way but I pushed him off of me and faced him.

"I'm tired of you to be honest..don't come back and I mean that shit. You may have good pussy and all but your not going to keep playing me like I'm a toy."

"Don't jump down my throat cause I'm giving you a taste of you a taste of your own medicine."

"The fuck does that even mean? I'm not trying to hear that."

"No because your pissing me off. Get out of my face for real...you don't want to really commit to me anyways."

"You don't want to see me pissed off." He said in a stern tone getting closer to me to where our lips almost touched.

"Oh I don't? I'm not scared of you, and I would love to see you pissed so you really know how much you hurt me."

"You played yourself and you still are. Get the fuck up out my house for real."

"Or what?" I tested him still face to face not backing down.

"You aint shit of a person."

"Really I'm not shit!? Stop belittling me when you did the same thing!" I said more mad that he was saying all of these things about me.

"You deserved it maybe if you wasn't such a spoiled  brat in the relationship I wouldn't have cheated..and to think I wanted you back. Just leave." He said walking off turning his back to me.

"Get out its time for you to go..and not come back. I dropped everything for you just to get played like a dummy."

"I hate you." I told him as the tears burned in my eyes as he led me to his door to leave.

I walked in front of him and knocked everything of the countertops and threw his playstation at him almost hitting him in his face before he ducked. It crashed against the wall in his room and broke.

"Yo are you crazy!? You got money for that shit!?" I saw the rage in his eyes but it wasn't as powerful as the rage inside me.

He grabbed me by my collar and my feet no longer touched the ground as he yelled in my face.

"I hate you! I hate you! You took my innocence away from me and I wish I never met your stupid ass! Life was good until I met you you selfish bitch!" I said fighting his grip, and hitting him on his back and chest.

"Stop!"

"Fuck you!"

He pinned me down to the ground yet that didn't stop me until I couldn't move. The tears were coming down my eyes and my nose was running at the same time. I could feel heat boiling inside of me and it all wanting to come out. I tried to wiggle out his grip but it was no use.

"Say something since you got me pinned here!"

"Your fucking crazy. Get out my house and I want my money for that game you just broke. You lucky I'm still being nice—

Without even thinking the spit formed inside my mouth and I spit on him landing right on his nose. It took him all but two seconds to hit me with his bare fist in my eye causing a pain. I became silent shocked at what he just did but feeling like I deserved it for turning into some physco.

I cried silently on the floor holding on to my eye that was hurting so bad. Years of hurt came out of me causing me to explode and turn into something I wasn't..the sex, the lies... it even came to me spitting on him.

"Fuck..Kai I'm sorry. Get up." He grabbed his head looking at me on the floor realizing what he just did.

"Don't touch me!"

"Kai I have to look at it to make sure I didn't give you a black eye. I have stuff that can help it before it gets too bad. I'm sorry."

"I don't care."

"Okay we can talk and I'll listen to you just come with me. I didn't mean it I won't do it again." He begged.

"I need to go..I shouldn't have even started shit with you again I'm so fucking stupid!"

"Get up please. I'm not going to hurt you anymore..let me help you and we can calm down and talk. Then I promise you'll never have to see me again I swear I'll leave you alone."

I got up as he lead me back into his bedroom and I snatched my arm away from him. I gave him an evil eye with the one I still had that wasn't almost swollen shut.

"I'm so sorry Kai." He repeated and I sat on his bed holding my throbbing eye in pain.

I sat there thinking about what my life had come to. Here I was sitting her messing with a guy who had no respect for me because I had none for myself. Now look where I'm at..sitting in his room like a stupid ass with a black eye.

While he was in the bathroom I put on a pair of his shades I found in one of his drawers and left without letting him know. I had to get away from him quickly so I walked to the nearest bus stop to catch the bus. In times like this I missed having a car.

Once I was home my mom greeted me as soon as I walked in but I wasn't in the mood for talking or listening to no one.

"Hey where were you?" She asked as the smell of Mac'N Cheese lingered throughout the whole house.

"The library."

"Oh well you dad and Aasiyah went out—

Before she could finish her sentence I slammed the door the bedroom. Harmony was on her laptop listening to music and I didn't acknowledge her and went into our bathroom. I locked the door and looked at my eye to see if I could cover it up somehow.

"What's your problem? You speak when you walk in a room just because you want to be a bitch today don't put me in a bad mood." Harmony yelled into the bathroom.

I rolled my eyes agitated she was trying to start stuff when I didn't say anything to her. I ignored her comment because I didn't feel like arguing especially after what just happened at Isaiah's house.

"I know you hear me talking to you Kai!"

"Harmony please leave me alone..please I'm not in the mood for you to be making up something to argue about."

"Open the door. Why did you have on the glasses?"

"None of your business! Damn, don't you understand what leave me alone means?!"

I rinsed water on my face and wiped it off with a towel.

"He hit you didn't he? I swear to god I'm killing him.. and I'm telling dad!"

"Whats your problem today? Leave me alone I just need some space please."

She turned the knob countless of times trying to get the door open which was making me even more irritated.

"I knew he was no good for you from the beginning and I always told you that. Now look at you."

"Says the girl who's trying to get with the guy who put her in the hospital."

A loud bang made me jump, and the door flew open. Harmony stood there with her mouth wide looking at my face.

"Mom!"

I quickly grabbed her mouth, and shut the door behind me. "Shutup..she's going to freak out if she finds out and then she's going to tell dad."

She swatted my hand off of her, and stared at my throbbing eye. "Why..why would you not want to tell them? He hit you."

"It was stupid! We got into a argument, and I spit on him..So I deserved it. It doesn't matter because I'm not seeing him again." I whispered.

"So? He still hit you Kai..was it the first time?"

"Yes..just please don't say anything please."

She went out the room and I quickly put the glasses back on following her.

"Harmony please." I begged.

"Mom!"

"Your such a bitch I swear."

"Mom ask Kai to take her glasses off." She said when we got into the kitchen.

She stopped what she was doing and came over to us at the island with a concerned look on her face.

"What's going on?"

We both sat there silently, and Harmony sat there with an attitude. This was going to get out of hand quick and I was nervous.

She stood there looking between the both of us in silence. "Kai..take the glasses off."

"Ma please don't freak out and don't tell dad please." I cried.

"Take them off." She said once again and I did as told.

She gasped holding her mouth, "Oh my god baby who did that?" She came over to me and looked at my eye and wrapped her arms around me.

I didn't want to cry but seeing where I was at, and her crying I couldn't help myself. I needed a hug and reassurance about myself.

"Kai who did this to you? Tell me."

"I'm sorry it was stupid..it was all my fault."

"Was it another girl?"

"No it was her ex boyfriend that she's been sleeping with." Harmony snitched, and I wanted to punch her right there in her face.

"Harmony shut-up! You don't know anything, and since you want to put my business out like that tell mom how that same boy that put you in the hospital your hanging out with and how you skipped school and almost had sex with him!" I shot back at her.

"I did not! Atleast he doesn't put his hands on me!"

"You've been talking to him for what a two weeks? The time will come eventually where he will if you don't stop acting like such a bitch all the time."

"I act like a bitch? You really want to go down that road with me?"

"Okay enough!" Mom yelled getting our attention. "First of all, you two are sisters that is no way to talk to eachother. I don't care how mad you two get at one another!"

"Its not like she's my blood. I wish you never adopted her to begin with." She shot, and I chuckled at myself hurt by what she just said but I refused to show it.

"Harmony go to your room. I can't believe you just said that."

"I knew you would kiss up to her like you always do. She's not even your child I am yet she gets all the attention.. fuck this im leaving I don't care anymore." She walked in the direction of the room.

"The front door is the other way." Ma said.

"I'm getting my stuff..is that okay with you?"

"Harmony I dont know where you got this sudden boldness about you..but your going to stop talking to me like that right now."

She chuckled, and rolled her eyes walking into the bedroom. "I'll be right back." She told me before she stormed off into the room.

I heard stuff being tossed around as I sat there and ma yelling at Harmony telling her not to come back. That she didn't care if she slept underneath a tunnel or ate from a trash can since she wanted to be so grown and disrespectful. I never seen her so heated ever in my life.

Seconds later she came out with a bag packed and Harmony was behind her with a scared look on her face. I would be scared for her to.

Mom opened the front door and tossed her bag out and pushed Harmony out of the doorway and she fell to her knees and she slammed the door in her face.

"Mom let her back in..she didn't mean it."

Even after Harmony said all of those hurtful things to me, and I said them back I still loved her and seeing the door being slammed in her face and her being on the ground hurt me.

I never even know she felt the way she did, and the last thing I wanted was to take her mother away from her.

"Yeah she did. I'm not going to her talk to me like that while under a house where I pay the bills. I tried my best with the both of you I did..sometimes you have to learn stuff the hard way like I did. She'll be fine."

"She's just hurting."

"She'll be okay. Now tell me what happened to your face?"

"I um..I—

"Kai why have you been dishonest with me? Why!?"

"Mom calm down please."

"No. You let that nigga put his hands on you? Why are you even still seeing him after he cheated on you many times? And now this?"

"I just..I don't know."

"And you have been having sex with him why didn't you tell me?" She asked and my mouth went numb.

"I—I don't know I'm sorry I thought you already knew. I was still doing it with him because I just wanted to get even..he hurt me so much and I'm still not over him..I love him and that's the first I even admitted it in a long time, and I just thought that he loved me also. He hurt me and now look at me? I'm just dirty and I feel so bad."

"Baby getting even does not solve anything. He's taking advantage of you and your letting him."

"I decided to end things today. I'm sorry I didn't mean for any of this to happen I swear."

"I'm mad at you but I'm more mad at the fact that he hit you." She picked up her phone off the counter and I got scared.

"Wait are you calling dad?"

"Hell yes."

"Please don't tell him..please he's going to hurt him."

"Good. That lil nigga couldn't possibly think he was going to get away with this."

Andre.

I had just pulled up to Sapphire house to get things straight with King. I knew it was going to be tough but I missed my son and I needed to take initiative. I parked the car and checked my phone before getting out seeing that I had several texts from Harmony and Asia called me and text me also.

Babygirl❤️: Me and Kai got into a fight and mom kicked me out. I'm safe though I love you. Please don't come looking for me.

Babygirl❤️: Dad please answer me.

Babygirl❤️: Helloooo?

Babygirl❤️: I bet you if it was Kai you would have replied by now 🙄

I looked at my phone confused "What?" I said aloud to myself.

Asia💍: Harmony left she's not staying at the house anymore she disrespected me. You already know I don't play that.

I returned Asia's call immediately and she picked up on the first ring. "Hey where are you?"

"I'm in front of Sapphire house..you put Harmony out?"

"Is that what she told you? She put herself out I just helped her along the way."

"Where is she?"

"I don't know she'll be fine she needs to learn her lesson."

"What happened?"

"Her and Kai were arguing and she started saying that I loved Kai more than her and gave her more attention..but babe she was being mad disrespectful and cursing at me. She said and I quote fuck this im leaving I don't care anymore. But I kicked her out?"

"Wow..that doesn't even sound like something she would say."

"Well she did..and it's more but I'm not telling you over the phone...you have to see this for yourself. Just take care of business over there it's handled here for now. Call me when your on the way home." She said before she hung up.

I shook my head.. it was always something new with this family.. and women period.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 15 12
Harmony Campbell was a good girl until her boyfriend Chase started abusing her. She tried dumping him but he threatened to kill her. One day she was...
247 58 13
There was a major war that happened and now the government is trying a new experiment on the city. The main character, Alex, and her best friends who...
429 7 38
story about a girl called jess who runs away from home to go and look for her boyfriend but as she arrives in L.A she meets someone that she may fall...
21.8K 578 44
Harmony Maddison, the average werewolf 15 year old going onto 16, at this time she is supposed to shift, but didn't. Her pack- her family become bull...