Assassination classroom: the...

By Nanami-sakamaki

Siera is a high top assassin sent from the government to kill korosensei. Tho she is calm and collected she h... More

Siera's profile.
Chapter 1~ The Assassin Siera
Chapter 2 ~ Siblings
Chapter 3~ The Boy With Blue Hair
Chapter 4~Memories
Chapter 5~It's all my fault

Chapter 6~ Classmates.

4.3K 137 158
By Nanami-sakamaki

I woke up and quickly got ready for school. Tossing everything I needed on.

My name is Siera Karasuma.

I walked downstairs and into the kitchen where I saw MoMo and Tadaomi drinking coffee. "Good morning Siera-Nee!!!" MoMo cheered happily while Tadaomi just nods at me.

I am the youngest of three and a pawn of the government hired to kill the creature who blew up the moon.

I nod my head at them. "Good morning." I mumbled. "Want some breakfast?" MoMo asked smiling. "Sure." I said. Tadaomi just sighed looking at his watch. "I have to make a call I'll be back." He mumbled before walking past me.

I am the best of the best as they say. I have no flaws I'm so called "perfect".

"Come on let's eat!" MoMo cheered happily. We both went over to the table and ate our food. The two kittens happily rubbing up against our feet and meowing.

But that's not true at all...I do have flaws and my major one is well...

"So have you made any new friends yet?" She asked tilting her head. "..." I stopped what I was doing and stared at the table. "No...I haven't..." I mumbled.

I'm terrible at making friends...and accepting people into my life. I'm a closed book one that has never been open...

"Ah I see. That's a shame. But hey! You have a whole year! So cheer up! I'm sure you'll make new friends soon!" She cheered happily. I just looked at her watching how happy she looked. 'I doubt that...but...she's right I do have a whole year.' I thought closing my eyes.

I let out a small sigh before standing up. "I'm off to school. Good luck with work today." I mumbled. "Alright! Have fun! I believe in your assassination skills!" She cheered happily. I just nod before leaving the house. Tadaomi had already left saying something about setting a trap.

I walked down the street listening to everyone walk past me. 'Friends huh?' I thought closing my eyes. 'Do I even deserve friends?' As I'm thinking this I hear someone call out to me. "Hey! Siera-San!" I slowly look back only to see the girl with green hair from my class.

She smiled at me happily waving her hand. "Good morning!" She cheered happily once she reached me. "Uh...yeah good morning...um..." I trailed off not knowing her name. She blinked a few times before smiling.

"Ah! I forgot to introduce myself how silly of me! My name is Kaede Kayano! It's a pleasure to meet you!" She said bowing. I nod and do the same. "The pleasure is mine." I whispered. "Are you walking to school by yourself? Do you mind if I join you?" She asked.

"I'm sure you'll make friends!"

"...Yeah sure." I mumbled. She smiled at this. "Yay!" She cheered happily. The two of us started to make our way to the school. I listened as Kaede talked about herself trying to let me know more about herself. I listened carefully wanting to try and make at least one friend.

'I can do this...I just have to try.'

~time skip~

Once we reached the school we walked into the building where we were met with a smiling Korosensei. "Hello girls. Good morning!" He cheered happily. "Good morning sir." We both said bowing to him. We glanced at each other before quickly attacking him.

I pulled out my katana easily cutting three of his tentacles off. Kaede was only able to cut off one. "Yikes!" He yelled quickly jumping away from us. "So rude! You two shouldn't go and try to assassinate someone who just greeted you!" He yelled at us.

"Sorry sir!" Kaede laughed. I just stood there glancing over to my right where a red butterfly was flying past me. My eyes narrowed slightly at this. Just then I felt an arm wrap around my shoulder. "Hey~ good morning Siera." I look back only to see Karma standing next to me.

He looked at me and smirked down at me. "I see you and Kaede went and surprised teach." He laughed looking over at Korosensei who was sweating slightly looking at us. 'Such a loser.' I thought sighing. "Oh yeah do you guys want some?" He asked holding out a bag of candy.

"HEY! THAT'S MINE!" Korosensei cried. Karma just smirked at him sticking his tongue out. I smiled slightly enjoying the reaction he gave. In time the classroom slowly started to fill. I sat at my seat next to Karma and watched as Nagisa smiled at me waving his hand.

I didn't do anything back as I looked away from him. 'That...isn't how you make a friend Siera.' I thought mentally cursing myself. "Alright class." Korosensei said smiling at everyone. "Let's begin!" And with that another day of learning and assassination began.

~time skip~

It was currently lunchtime and everyone was happily hanging out with their friends. I just sat by myself outside by a tree. 'Tadaomi-nii is out with Irina so I can't sit with them.' I thought closing my eyes. 'Maybe I'll just take a nap.' I thought.

As I'm starting to drift off something comes crashing down next to me. I quickly grabbed my katana getting ready to attack. "Hahaha! And he sticks the landing!" Turns out it was just Korosensei holding a bunch of bags. I just stood there silently watching him.

'He's so strange.' I thought sighing. "Hm?" He hummed looking over at me. "Ah! Hello Siera how is lunch going?" He asked happily. "Fine." I mumbled. "Have you eaten?" He asked. I shook my head no. "I forgot my lunch at home." I mumbled.

"I see well that's not good." He said reaching into one of his bags. "Care to eat lunch with me?" He asked holding out some food I recognized from America. "...Sure." I mumbled. He went and took a seat next to me handing me the food he got.

We both went and ate our lunch. I listened as he talked about his trip his face color changing each time with different emotions. 'He sure is funny.' I thought chewing on some chicken. "So why aren't you with any of the other students?" He asked curiously.

"Ah...well...I'm...not really good at making friends...or well...accepting anyone." I admitted. 'Doesn't matter. He'll die soon anyways.' I thought. "I see. Don't you want to make friends?" He asked curiously. "Of course I do...but...do I really even deserve to have a friend?" I asked sadly.

'I can't believe I'm opening up to an octopus.' I thought eye twitching. "Of course you do. Everyone deserves to have a friend." He said causing me to look up at him. "I'm sure you'll be able to make many friends with your time here Siera." He said looking at me.

"..." I just stared at him before laughing to myself leaning up against the tree. "Yeah...whatever you say octopus." I laughed. "IT'S KOROSENSEI!" He yelled. I just smiled at him. 'Whatever.' I thought. Just then I remembered the one friend I did have...the only friend I ever wanted.

"You're so silly Siera."

I sighed before standing up. "Well class will be starting soon. Thanks...for the talk." I mumbled. He just nods his head. "Anytime Siera." I walked off to the school building. I went and opened the door only to see everyone standing there smiling at me. "What's going on?" I mumbled looking at all of them.

"We heard you want to make some friends but aren't really good at it." A guy with black hair and gold eyes said smiling at me. "Huh?" I asked confused. "Ehe I may have been listening in on your conversation with Korosensei." Kaede said scratching the back of her head.

I just sighed. "I see." I mumbled. Just then a hand was held out in front of me. I looked to see the guy from earlier smiling at me. "Nice to meet you my name is Yūma Isogai." He said. I nod my head taking his hand. One by one they all introduced themselves to me.

They even told me stuff about them. Before they could continue Irina came back telling everyone to take a seat or else. I went and took my seat next to a smiling Karma. "So what do you think of your new friends?" He asked. I looked over at him before examining everyone else.

'Friends huh?' I thought closing my eyes and smiling to myself.

"I think...I'll like it here."

*To Be Continued*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 5K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
559K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
103K 3.1K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
90.9K 3.1K 52
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...