My classmate's a vampire

By darkloving_

He's different. Really different. She liked him but once she finds out his dirty secret she's not so sure. Sh... More

The Hot New Guy
Lunch and Matt
The Jump
What just happened
answers and more.....
Why me
I like you......
Talking
Beach time
Wow what a day
Vampire crap
My happiness
Sam
Us
My Heart
hopeless
Dreams
Carefree
That kiss
Dinner Party
Drama
Dads other home
Tonight
Saved
James
leaving
Home again
The truth
breakup
breakup part 2
Plans
Days
FUN
Hangover
Kidnapping
Awaken
Forgive ?
Years
THANK YOU FOR 50K
100k ?!?

NEWSSSSS!

4.6K 123 8
By darkloving_

Thank you all for reading, hopefully you all enjoyed the book. Please comment how you liked the book! Vote please.

Also read my other book it's called 'Love's Endings' it's a 5sos Fanfiction so if you like 5sos (5 seconds of summer) then read please read the book. I am thinking about starting another book after the 5sos Fanfiction.

So please continue to read mybooks and again thank you so much for reading this book. After seeing the reads on this book made me continue writing.

Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

367K 2.9K 35
{{Believe in the unimaginable when it comes to love.}} Jane was just an ordinary girl when one day everything came crushing down her life. She lost h...
132K 3.2K 22
I was a human girl looking for a safe place from the supernatural creatures that had invaded our world. I never expected to be a mate to a powerful w...
799K 22.2K 27
If you are not at the right age 16+ you can't continue very very very mature Anna at the age of 5 was abandoned by her parents but was rescue by...
1M 48.9K 29
*Sequel to The Unnoticed Mate* *Can be read as a stand alone* ©MadnessReverie Highest Ranking #31 in Werewolf Hailey is a daughter of an Alpha and...