The lost Sky

Von anneko16

Sawada Tsunayoshi, the Vongola Decimo.... is lost After the last war the vongola famiglia died, everyone rein... Mehr

Before you start...
Chapter 1: Second life, second chance
Chapter 2: The Twist that changes everything Part 1
Chapter 3: The Twist that changes everything Part 2
Chapter 4: The first school day,without or with problems?
Chapter 5: Rooted to the past
Chapter 6: A new rival?
Chapter 7: The Summoning Lesson
Chapter 8: The Training Camp Part 1
Chapter 9: The Training Camp Part 2
Chapter 10: Meeting and Questions
Chapter 11: New... Friends?
Chapter 12: The gloomy Weathers light up
Chapter 13: A tutor from Hell
Chapter 14: Mission in the Amusement Park
Chapter 15: A Student's duty
Chapter 16: The Training Camp (Forest Version) Part 1
Chapter 17: The Training Camp (Forest Version) Part 2
Chapter 18: The Training Camp (Forest Version) Part 3
Chapter 20: Explanations
Chapter 21: Travelling to Kyoto
Chapter 22: Welcome to Kyoto!
Chapter 23: Trainings and Expositions Part 1
Chapter 24: Trainings and Expositions Part 2

Chapter 19: The Gamble of Fates

6K 219 141
Von anneko16

A/n: Hi, everybody! Thanks for your supporting, I was struggling with this chapter. They really gave me strenght! 😊 And about the grammar... nah I rather not talk about it. I don't own Khr or Blue Exorcist!

"Talking"
'Thoughts'
"Demon's Talking"
"Italian"

Third P.O.V

The guardians were following the traces of the Sky flame. They were overwhelemed with happiness as they felt those familiar and warm flames. They were searching for it for a long time. The guardians could feel the hope of finding their place in the world, their home.

They chased the flames, which leaded them to their precious one but then they stopped. The flames disappered - just for a moment later to appear and their presence engulf the area. The guardians saw a bridge full of teens and a few adults. But their sight were on a large golden lion and the person beside him. The both of them were blazing in beautiful orange flames. The guardians' breath stopped for a minute. All of them had the same thought.

'We found you... our Sky...'

Their bliss vanished, when they heard a maniac laughter. They didn't hear what he said, but when the blond man started to run in the direction of their Sky and with a sword in his hand, the guardians' vision darkened. They didn't hesitate, and went to attack.

Hayato threw one of his smoke bomb, trying to slow the blond man down. But he hasn't stopped and he was rushing to the brunette. He lifted his sword to swing at the brunette, but he was slow. The guardians arrived to their respectable place, at the side of their Sky and have done what was their mission. They protected him.

*CLANG*

With that sharp voice, Mukuro and Hibari blocked the incoming sword. It was the first occasion in their present life to work together.

The others weren't slower and they moved to protect the brunette. Takeshi draw his katana and placed it in front of the blond man's neck. Beside him stood Hayato with dynamites in his hands. Lambo and Ryohei stood defensively in front of the brunette and Chrome was beside him. They've done these moves in a mere minute.

When the smoke disappeared, the spectators were shocked. The newcomers were threatening the new Paladin. They moved so fast that Arthur wasn't able to block them. He was suprised too, but he held back and with calmness, he gazed at the two teen in front of him.

"And who are you? Today, there are a lot of suprises." He said with cheerful voice. But he was talking to the wrong people. Hibari narrowed his eyes.

"You don't need to know that, Herbivore. Move again, and I'll bite you to death."

"Kufufufu... The Skylark said well, you don't need to know our names. The important fact is that you tried to attack our Sky. And that is unforgivable." The creepy pineapple said. Hibari glared at him but for once, he let it slip.

"Maa... maa, you two, I don't think it's the right time to argue." Yamamoto smiled at them but his eyes were still on Arthur. He didn't move his katana away from the other's neck.

"Oy, Sword-freak, Pineapple and Skylark! Sh*t up and listen! This man isn't ordinary. He is the new Paladin so you should look out with him." Gokudera said to the others. Arthur turned his head slightly just to glance at the silveret.

"Oh, Gokudera Hayato, what a suprise! What are you doing here? If I know correctly, you disappeared from Italy a few weeks ago." Arthur said. Hayato wanted to send the paladin to warmer places, when he heard the shout.

"TSUNA!?/ BOSSU!?" Chrome and Rin said at the same when they saw the brunette collapsing. The girl was faster and she caught the little sky before he fell to the ground. She could keep him standing, because Tsuna was light. Rin wanted to go near his brother, but Chrome glared at him with her free eye, which promised pain. Natsu, who was back to his small form, jumped at the purplenette's shoulder.

"Chrome-san, he isn't dangerous. He is the elder brother of Tsuna" the little feline said and thet calmed the girl down. But she still didn't let him help. Rin was confused but didn't move.

Meanwhile the guardians looked at their Sky with worry in their eyes. This action resulted in them weakening their hold on their weapons and Arthur succesfully escaped back to the tower. The four guardians, who blocked the paladin glared at the blond man and kept their defense but slightly turned to the brunette.

"Turf-top! What happened to Tsuna-sama?" Hayato shouted but he kept his eyes at Arthur. His way of addressing the brunette confused the others.

'Tsuna...-sama?...'

Mephisto was enjoying the chaos, looking around and then at the passed out boy.

'My dear nephew, you really know how to cause chaos...'

Ryohei and Lambo, who were now beside Chrome and Tsuna, looked at the brunette. The Sun Guardian quickly examined the brunette and then turned to the silveret.

"My Otouto collapsed to the Extreme! He needs some rest but he is fine to the Extreme!!" The boxing maniac shouted back which easied the tension of the guardians.

"Hey, who are you calling your otouto!?" Rin shouted at him but he got ignored. Mephisto just chuckled at the half-demon's antics.

Arthur who was observing the situation, glanced at Rin first, then Tsuna and lastly at the teens in his vicinity. He inwardly sighed.

'This mission is lot more difficult then I anticipated. But I can't leave Satan's spawn alive and the holder of the Sky flames here...'

"Gokudera Hayato and his group. I don't know why are you here, but I have to execute Satan's spawn, namely Okumura Rin and then bring the bearer of the Sky flames, namely Okumura Tsuna back to the Headquarters. If you step in my way, I will consider you as a threat to the Order and you will be executed." The Paladin waited for their reactions but they were still standing in front of his targets.

"Very well. So that is your decisions." Arthur grabbed his sword and went to attack the teens. But this time, Shura was the one who blocked the blond man. Arthur had to go back to the tower.

"... Shura, what are you doing? Why are you protecting Satan's spawn and detain me from executing the heretics? Have you gone over to Mephisto's side?"

"Not a chance in the h*ll." The woman answered with disdain. Arthur was looking at her.

"I remember, when your teacher asked you to teach this brat about demon swords, you refused him. So why is the change? Have you changed your mind because your teacher died?" The Paladin had a sickeningly calm smile on his face while saying this. Shura narrowed her eyes at him.

"You're dead wrong, you retard! You will never understand it so sh*t up! And you won't bring Tsuna back with you, he will just suffer at the headquarters." Shura said, while glaring at the man.

"So you knew of the identity of the youngest Okumura... and yet you haven't made any reports... but anyway, the order of the Grigori is absolute even for you, so I don't have much chance, I have to declare you as a heretic as well... Be prepared" Arthur took an attacking stance and was about to attack. Shura and the Guardians as well were ready to attack. There was dead silence but it was broken by a shot.

*BANG*

A huge crater appeared between the two forces and yellow flames were burning in the air. The bridge almost collapsed from the force. At the edge of the crater stood the demon in suit, his eyes were hidden by his fedora. In his hand, a green gun was turning back to its original form. He looked around then glanced at Tsuna. His killer intent was released.

"What. The. H*ll. Happened?" He asked calmly but his killer intent was enormous. The students at the other side of the bridge were shocked at their sensei's KI and stepped back a few metres. Those who were closer experiemced a denser KI but they were rather relieved at the appearance of the demon.

'You are finally here, you d*mn ravenet! What took you so much?' Shura thought.

Arthur was the target of the KI and he was shocked by it but he didn't show, so he rather asked the newcomer.

"Who are you, you d*mn demon? What is your business here? Are you here to help Mephisto?" The Paladin said with venom in his voice. The ravenet black orbs glared at him, in them there was a flash of yellow.

"Who wants to help that d*mn clown? What did you do to Tsuna?" The demon's voice was emotionless but his killer intent was getting stronger. Arthur didn't understand what the other was talking about.

'Wha-'

"Reborn-san!"

Everyone's attention turned to Hayato. He was brave enough to call the enraged demon out.

"Tsuna-sama... just collapsed. He didn't suffered any damages." Gokudera explained, trying to calm Reborn down. He was angry at the Paladin, but if Reborn attacked him here, it would involve some innocents.

"Hayato, explain" Reborn said but he was calmer now a little. The storm guardian ope ed his mouth, but suprisingly, the cloud spoke faster.

"Little animal. Flames. Collapsing. (The little animal used his flames which caused him to collapse.)"

"I see" Reborn sighed lightly. He and the other guardians understood it, but the others just glared at them. The ravenet walked to the brunette, and then after a quick examine, he held him in princess-style.

"Kufufufu, Arcobaleno, you always almost lose your calm when your beloved is injured. I thought that you are emotionless." Mukuro said with bravery. Reborn glared at him then looked down at Tsuna.

"Sh*t up, Pineapple. I can still shoot you." The ravenet said and it ticked the Mist Guardian but he held back. The others strangely looked at the little group, the students because they haven't seen anyone taunting the dangerous demon. Yukio and Shura felt the same, too.

But when Arthur heard a comment he felt like a lightning stuck him. He looked at the ravenet.

"You are an... Arcobaleno?" He asked. Everyone turned to him and then to Reborn. He just looked at the Paladin. Mephisto snickered in the background.

"Yes, I'm Reborn, the Sun Arcobaleno." The ravenet said and then remembered the identity if the man" Why would the present Paladin be here at this time?" He asked.

Arthur felt like... he didn't know how to feel. He just looked at the other and then said the same thing for the nth time.

"I'm here to execute Satan's spawn and then to bring the holder of the Sky flames back to the Headquarters." Reborn narrowed his eyes, glanced at Rin who was standing behind the group and and then at the unconscious brunette. Through the contract, he had read the little sky's memories of the recent events already.

"I have some objections against your statement. We should talk it over with your precious Grigori." Reborn said and the Paladin wanted to object, when from his earring, which was a device to communicate with the Grigori, orders came. He listened to them, then sighed.

"I understood."he muttered then turned to the others." It seems like your wish will come true. An order from the Grigori has come. It was decided that I will perform an disciplinary action in interrogating Mephisto Pheles, the Head of the Japanese Branch. Naturally, I will also be taking Satan's spawn as material evidence." Arthur turned to Shura" Shura, you will come as a witness. And then,"he turned to the ravenet" Reborn of the Arcobaleno, you can come as the repesentive of Okumura Tsuna. You can talk with the Grigori, if they allow you." Reborn nodded his head in agreement.

When the paladin was ready to leave, he ordered all the Exwires to return to the Academy. Yukio started to lead them.

"Wait!" Rin shouted to them. The students turned to him." Is everyone safe?" He asked, but the shocked students just glared at him. Bon couldn't hold his anger back.

"Why... the h*ll is Satan's kid in the Academy!?" He shouted then started to cough. Yukio looked at him and started to drag the boy back with him. Rin was hurt by his words. He looked around who to look at but they avoided his eyes. The only one who looked at him was Shiemi.

"Shiemi... is your body okay?... what's wrong? Are you hurt somewhere?... you know, Suguro overreacted a bit... as you see, I not that different... so... don't show that face, okay?" Rin said with an unnatural smile. He just wanted to calm Shiemi down. But he earned the opposite reaction.

"Why... why are you laughing... as if nothing strange about it?" She shouted it while crying. Her words and face hurt Rin more. He just looked at her getting lead away by his twin. He personally was dragged to the other side by Arthur.

The Guardians and the ravenet observed them, but didn't say anything. They didn't understand the situation of the boy and Reborn just remind silent about it.

The Guardians then turned to Reborn, they didn't know where they should go. The ravenet looked back at them.

"Go to the old dormitory. That is the place where Tsuna and I live with the Okumura twins. You could move in while we are at the court. Later I will explain what you want to know, but you must understand one thing: Tsuna doesn't remember about his past with us but his memories started to surface. So don't lose your hope about being forgotten. He is still the same." Reborn looked at the Guardians. Their eyes were full of hope ( Hibari's and Mukuro's were almost unnoticeable) and then nodded to the ravenet. "Now, go"

"Demon-carnivore. Little animal? (Demon-carnivore, won't you leave the little animal here to rest?)" Hibari said and he took his tonfas away. He held his arms out innocently to took the brunette away. He really wanted to cuddle with the little animal after a long time.

Reborn narrowed slightly his eyes. He knew of the prefect's obsession with little animals and Tsuna. He rememberes the times when he found his little lover in the arms of the cloud guardians. So he knew of the intention of Hibari.

'And anyway, with the arrival of the Guardians, my alone time with Tsuna will decrease.'

Reborn looked at the prefect then he shook his head.

"No, he will come with me." The possessiveness in the eyes of the demon was apparent.

The guardians almost sweatdropped.

'Oh, we almost forgot that the two behaved like that. What misses now is-'

"Kufufufu... Arcobaleno, don't you think that you are a little unfair? You had your time with Tsuna while we were searching. So give him to us, now." The creepy pineapple said.

'Oh, no! They have started it!' The 'sane' guardians thought. Hayato almost blowed Mukuro up because he knew what he wanted to do with his boss, but Takeshi held him back. And Reborn...

Reborn somehow shot at Mukuro, and the bullet grazed the pineapple's cheek and it drew blood.

"Go. Now." Reborn ordered them. Chrome started to drag his twin brother back with her. Shura looked at the group but she didn't say anything. Though, she will ask later.

They were standing in front of a door and then Arthut took a key out.

"We will go directly throught the Opera Courthouse's 'Door of the Accused'" he said before the paladin openned the door.

At the other side, an enormous area appeared with balconies in the wall and a huge chandelier on the ceiling. In the middle of the room, stairs lead to the witness stand. Everything in this space looked expensive.

Rin was looking around and he made a face, because he felt the judging eyes on him and heard that they were whispering about him. He was dazed so he didn't hear Arthur's command.

"Kneel there." When he didn't reacted, he kicked him and Rin felt onto his knees.

"Behave yourself" and with that, Arthur pierced his sword into Rin's right ankle.

"Arghhhh!" Rin shouted in pain, because although his leg was sliced, he felt it healing, but it couldn't completely, so the pain was permanent. But he tried to held his screams back.

"Oh my god...!" Shura looked at the Paladin's actions with horror.

"It's to stop him acting violeng... besides it'll heal soon enough." Arthur 'explained'.

"You haven't changed... outside a saint, inside a devil..." Shura said with disdain. Reborn looked at it but he flicked his fedora down to hid his eyes. He looked at Tsuna.

'It's good that you don't see it...' He thought but the brunette started to move slightly.

"Silence! The Accused, to the witness stand." The judge said and he looked at Mephisto.

"The Accused...? Do you mean me?" He asked jockinly but then walked up to where he was ordered.

"The castigation and interrogation of the Accused, the Head of the Japanese Branch of the True Cross Order, Mephisto Pheles is now an Open Court!" The judge said.

"The examiners are myself, Timote Timowas, the Director and Enforcer of the Knights of the True Cross Order, and the Paladin, Arthur Augusto Angel, a First Upper-Class Exorcist. As well as, the Grigori's Knights of the True Cross Supreme Advisors actin as Overseers!" The judge, now know as Timote announced.

"I'd like the Court to look at the image of what just happened at the True Cross Academy Campus." Here, Timote showed an image of Rin when he went berserk.

"Sir Pheles, what is shown here, there is no doubt it is the same demon before us, correct?" The judge asked.

"Yes."

"Then I shall ask you, openly, isn't that demon Satan's child?" The judge question resulted silence in the room. Mephisto had this messed-up smile present on his face. Reborn could tell that he was having fun.

"That is correct. Now is not the time of excuses." The chairman said and the room was noisy again.

"...In other words" one of Grigori knights said." 15 yeard ago, when Fujimoto Shirou claimed to have exorcised the child of Satan with Koumaken, who Lower Second-Class Exorcist Yuri Egin was pregnant with, are you saying that report itself was false?"

"Yes, she gave birth to two male twins. However, one of them did not inherit Satan's flames. The one who inherited his power is right here. Left alone, he would have become a demon. The source of this child's  power his demon heart, which I had sealed away with Koumaken." Mephisto said. " and then he was secretly brought up by Fujimoto Shirou, until he was ready to accept his own powers."

"For what purpose? What were your intentions, Sir Pheles?" The knights asked. Mephisto had a sinister smile.

"...In order to create a weapon to fight Satan! I ask everyone here...? Will you not make a gamble with me?! Will you gamble that this child of Satan will become a demon king in Gehenna or will he become the Knights', no, the Savior of Assiah?" Mephisto said with excitement in his voice." Of course, there is a condition that during the bet, you must follow it through the end."

"Don't let yourselves be fooled by this charlatan! Everyone, don't tell me you could have possibly forgotten his lineage! His kind specializes in sweettalking people! He conspired with Fujimoto Shirou to bring up Satan's spawn! This is an undeniable fact! He must have been intending to deceive the Knights of the True Cross Order and overthrow them form within! If you believe his words, you will have fallen for his tricks!" The paladin, Arthur said his own opinion, the exect opposite of the chairman. Rin wasn't entirely listenning to them because he was in his thoughts.

'Looks like you were right Yukio... I was too hasty to draw my sword...even though you already warned me about it over and over...d*mmit!' Rin was thinking about the faces of his classmates, his friends. He felt like he lost something important.

Meanwhile the people were bringing down Mephisto's idea.

"He's absolutely insane!"

"Bring down Mephisto!"

With the voices outside,Rin had enough.

"SH*T THE H*LL UP!!!" He shouted. "You bastards since the very beginning... you won't sh*t up your endless blabber!! Don't just mindlessly judge people as you please... I ain't your weapon, demon king or saviour!! I am Okumura Rin!" Rin shouted and with his emotions, his flames started to appear.

"And I'm gonna become the frigging best exorcist you ever laid your eyes on!!! I'll make every single d*mn one of you remember this!!" Rin shouted as his flames were blazing with his determination.

Meanwhile at the wall, in Reborn's arms, Tsuna started to get up. He was tried bit the noises woke him up.

"Hn... Reborn...? What's happening? Why did I hear Rin-nii shouting?" He asked while rubbed his eyes and with a yawn.

Reborn had an amused expression.

"Your elder brother has just now told off the Higher-Ups of the True Cross Order." He looked at the cute expression of his lover.

Tsuna froze at his statement and then he turned to the direction of his brother ( he ignored the fact that he was in the arms of the ravenet.) And there he saw his brother on fire kneeling while the paladin was pointing his sword at his neck. He was about to behead the half-demon.

Tsuna's eyes narrowed in fear and his determination to protect awakened again. And as his mittens were on his hands, in an orange flash, he disappeared from the ravenet's arms.

As Arthur almost stuck his sword, an orange flash appeared and then two iron gauntlets blocked his sword. With angry sunset-coloured eyes, he glared at the blond man.

"Arthur, I think we talked about it earlier. I don't like it when you point your sword at my family." Tsuna said in his boss-mode. He was standing between his nii and the blond paladin. The spectators were shocked at the appearance of the brunette. Arthur backed away a few metres from the brothers.

"Who are you?!" The judge asked Tsuna but he was ignored by the little Sky. He was walking to Rin.

The half-demon's blue flames were out and he looked at his otouto with shock.

"Tsuna... what are you doing?... don't come...!?" He was silenced when the brunette hugged him. He felt safe and calm. It almost felt like he was at... home.

"Rin-nii, you have a sad expression. I don't know what happened, but I think it has something to do with you being Satan's son. Don't be sad about it, you cannot choose who your parents are. And your father isn't Satan. Our father is Fujimoto Shirou, that cannot be changed. And if others judge you according to your origins then they can be d*mned. Now, calm down." Tsuna said as he patted his nii's hair. They didn't reliaze but the orange flames were subduing Satan's flames. But the spectators saw it and they were speechless. The Knights eyes were especially were greedy.

"Child... are your Flames....Sky flames?" One of the knights asked. Tsuna turned to them and then nodded.

"They are. I am Okumura Tsuna and I am a half-demon as my brother. And I have Sky flames." He sighed then glared at the Knights." I don't know why everybody wants my flames, but I will say it now. If any of you intends to hurt my older brother then you can be d*mned, I will fight at the side of my family. You must understand that. And one more thing: I'm not the type who hurts innocents. So I won't kill anybody who I determine that. It applies to  both humans and demons." With that said, Tsuna's strenght left his body and collapsed into his brothers arms.

"Tsuna?!" Rin shouted as he worriedly caught his brother. His blue flames gave vanished competely.

Arthur was pissed, he went to the careless teen's back and lifted his sword. He wanted to punish this... thing, the Satan's spawn. But then he heard a click nect to his head.

"I wouldn't do it if I were you." A dark voice said it. Turning around, the paladin saw Reborn pointing his gun at his head. The people in the room turned to them.

"...What are you doing here, demon?!" One of them shouted. Reborn just ignored him and then turned to the Knights while aiming at the head of the Paladin.

"Well, your Paladin here promised to let me speak, so here am I, as for your question, I am a contracted demon of Okumura Tsuna, the Sun Arcobaleno, Reborn." He flicked his fedora up.

His statement made the silent room noisy.

"An Arcobaleno?! What is he doing here?"

"He said he is contracted to the Sky flames' bearer..."

"Silence!" The judge shouted. He then turned to the demon. "Would you let your gun down. We don't want to choose a new Paladin so soon."

"I will, if he won't attack the Okumura brothers." The ravenet glared at the paladin. He lowered his sword and put it back to its sleath.

Reborn let Leon to change back.

"What is one of the Arcobaleno doing in Assiah? If I knew well, you said that you aren't interested in our worlds." The Knights said. Reborn turned to them.

"We are still not interested in it. But I will say it: We, Arcobaleno, especially I, are rather fond of the bearer of the Sky flames, so if he suffers from your Order's actions, we won't stop until we destroyed every bit of your organisation. And I haven't spoken about his Guardians. So you better look out. We, demons, are protective of our Sky." Reborn threatened the Knights, no... the whole True Cross Order.

He walked to the half-demon and then picked his Amore up. He headed to the door and with the key which was left in the lock, he opened it. He arrived to the same place, where they left an hour ago. He then glanced at the little brunette.

'Ah, Tsuna... you always strain yourself... but now, you've done it well. Your brother will survive. But now, we have to look out to more enemies. So your training must start again.' Reborn smirked at his last thought and with the clueless brunette, he headed to their home.

●○●○●○●

When the door closed behind the demon, the room become silent. With a sigh, the Knights turned to the smiling Mephisto.

"Well, we heard the options of the witnesses. And this is our order. Since the beginning, our Order has gained wisdom from the demons and used that against them... that, too, is a fact. Still, this is an unpredictable fact and the members of the assembly have not yet cleared Sir Pheles of his betrayal charges... however considering the 200 years Sir Pheles has served our Order, he holds a certain amount of trust. Everyone, will you or will you not take part of this 'gamble' Sir Pheles speaks of? Why don't we take the majority vote?" The Knights said and then they started to vote.

With the statement of Tsuna and Reborn, it was obviously won by the ones who voted on participate in the gamble.

"As the voting stated, we decide to take part in this gamble. However there will be conditions. Condition Number 1: He must pass the Exorcist Authorization Exam which will be held in six months time..."

●○●○●○●

Later, after the court ended, Shura, Mephisto and Rin returned to the Academy. The weather was rainy.

"Well, we had to fulfill a ton of conditions, but their judgement was pretty tolerant." Mephisto said as he was walking beside Shura.

"What do you mean tolerant? What the h*ll are we gonna do about it?" The woman asked. And Mephisto just smiled at her.

"...About that... loom over there." The chairman said and Shura, being curious she looked in that direction. There she saw Rin kneeling in front of her.

"I'm begging you, Shura... Please teach me how to use my sword!! Anyrhing I can do in half a year is fine!! Please!!!" Rin was begging her. He had tears in his eyes. He felt so powerless...

"So?..." Mephisto asked. Shura had a pissed expression.

"Don't so me!! What's with everyone trying to command me?!" But then she looked at the boy." Well... you are acting much better then before, aren't you?... I'll take you up." Shura said.

Rin haven't said anything just nodded in thanks. He was lost in his mind.

'Next time... next time I won't lose my clear-mind... I will be the one protecting my brothers and then... I will become the Paladin, and prove that my Father wasn't wrong in keeping me alive... I swear...'

In that rainy weather, Rin's determination was starting to take shape. And with that, the wheels of the Fate started to spin onwards.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finished! Hurray!

This chapter was a nightmare to write (no, I liked it, but thinking it out was hard) and my hate for Arthur has just grown. I swear in some way, but I will kill him. (Ignore my babbling, but I had to say it)

But anyway I hope you liked it! Thank you for the votes and comments! ❤

Happy April's Fools and Easter! 🐇

And I didn't finish it with a cliffhanger!

Until the next chapter:
Bye ヾ(☆▽☆)

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

46.6K 1.2K 7
~This story is the sequel to my previous story: Katekyo Hitman Reborn Class Trip to ITALY!!~ After the Class Trip,Junior Highschool Class 1-A stay st...
231 7 5
The Guardians of Vongola Decimo have never expected something big like this nor does everyone around the Sawada Family. An unexpected appearance, whe...
208K 6.2K 85
Tsunayoshi otherwise known as dame-tsuna by his class and tsuna by his friends is just an ordinary boy in namimori middle. He has a older brother nam...
139K 4.2K 31
They had it. They couldn't stand to see their Sky suffer any longer. It's time to take action. It's time to let these losers see how great their Sky...