MELTING SOULS ✓

By 24guddi

"love never fades" it can't not be forgotten or erased lucky are those who's love is by there side . unlu... More

Introduction.
Introduction.
part 1
chapter one (A)
chapter two💫💥
chapter two (A)
chapter two (B)
chapter three💥💫
chapter three (A)
chapter ( B)
chapter four💥💫
chapter four (a)
part 4
part 4 (a)
part 5💫💥
part 5 (A)
part 6💥💫
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 11 (A)
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 14(a)
part 14 (b)
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
important notice
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
important notice/ character briefing
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
part 33
part 34
part 35
part 36
part 37
part 38
part 39
part 40
part 41
part 42
part 43
part 44
part 45
part 46
part 47
part 48
part 49
part 50
part 51
part 52
part 53
important notice
part 54
part 55
part 56
part 57
part 58
part 60
part 61
part 62
part 63
part 64
part 65
part 66
part 67
part 68
part 69
part 70
part 71
part 72
part 73
part 74
part 75
THANK YOU

part 59

6.5K 405 93
By 24guddi

Raizarda mansion.

After dinner everyone sat in living room except arnav who was busy in his room.

The main door opened and maan walked inside followed by khushi .

Seeing maan and khushi everyone stood up in shock and curious.

"Maan you here "akash asked

" were is yours brother , call him "maan said rudely.

Hp who was alert with maan presence rushed to arnav room to call him down .

"What happened beta "nani asked going near him .

"Nothing naniji , I need to talk with yours grandson " maan said pocketing his hands

Khushi stood quietly behind maan , lost in her train of thoughts.

Arnav rushed downstairs seeing Khushi along with him ,he knew something happened .

Standing infront of maan arnav asked "what happened"

" let me get to point , the only thread khushi is connected to yours family is that she is yours wife ...I have decided something which is best for khushi ....divorce khushi" maan said matter of fact cooly looking straight in arnav eyes .

Arnav stood shocked , not even in worst dreams he will divorce khushi .family was equally shocked roo .

"I will never give her divorce" arnav said controlling his angry 

" fine don't give ...I'll give you divorce Mr raizarda "khushi said stepping forward

"I made myself clear ..either I will give you divorce nor I'll Sign any papers , you are my wife and I make sure you will be my wife forever "arnav said in angry stepping closer to khushi.

" why ...why you want me to be wife ..when you destroyed everything ...moreover nothing matters to me now ...I need to get rid of you ....I want to break all ties with you "khushi shouted back at him making arnav more angry ..

Grabbing her waist , pulling her closely not bothering to  surrounding .

"I'll never divorce you dammit get that straight in yours head ...don't force me to take  actions against you khushi ...I'll drag you to court for not staying with me ...All I'm asking you is just one chance ...don't stay with OK  fine  but I'll never divorce you ...print that in yours head "arnav said dangerously scaring family , he was holding khushi closely to his body .

Pushing him away "and don't force me to drag you court for behaving rude with me ...I guess you forgot Mr raizarda how you treated me years back ...I'll sue you , Sue yours entire family for behaving harshly with me ...I will make sure I drag this matter to court and prison you...just be thankful I am not doing anything nor I'm asking you anything big ...I just need my freedom , I need you to sign divorce papers and give me my freedom"  khushi shouted on top of voice scaring raizarda family with her sudden atavar.

Maan simply stood staring at both of them .

"Enough"arnav shouted .

"Do heck but I'll never divorce you " arnav shouted

"Don't you dare to shout on her arnav "maan said stepping in middle .

" I don't have any intentions to do either ...allow me to prove my guilt but one thing is clear I'll not divorce khushi no matter what ..."arnav said closing his fist controlling his angry .

" don't forget arnav , I can take legal actions against you for mistakes you committed years back ..its better you sign divorce papers  and let her free "maan said calmly.

"Bhai just tell Mr varma to prepare divorce papers , I want this papers as soon as possible ...I need my freedom back , I  don't want to have connections with him .And if you don't sign then face the consequence Mr raizarda ".khushi said pointing finger at arnav .

"I'll not sign that's all "arnav said staring at khushi.

" you have to Mr raizarda because I'm not giving you option here or els get ready to settle behind bars for mistakes you committed years back ...choice is yours ...still I advice you sign divorce papers "khushi said  staring at arnav walked out of mansion in hurry avoiding further talks.

"Exactly just sign papers arnav, no more fuss after that , you yours way and khushi her way ..."maan said and moved out of mansion

______________________

Arnav followed maan outside and stopped him near main gate .

"Maan" arnav stopped him to step outside.

"You can't do like this "arnav said feeling hurt by khushi words .

"I don't know arnav. I'm doing my duty to protect my sister and it's yours duty to blend will with her ...as I mentioned Earlier I'll never side you ....I am doing my duty "maan said surprising arnav .

"Will you give me another chance " arnav asked all the sudden .

"By now u would have know it arnav ...I will never forgive you arnav for what you did with khushi but I'm not heartless I know you and yours family is regretting  ...If you look at past now the mistake was not yours too but was situation but arnav you have spoiled it all  by not trusting khushi . Well this talks don't matter now "

"If you want yours forgiveness then you know what you have to do .. I know arnav Singh raizarda is smart ass ..."maan said cooly and walked away leaving arnav behind In thought.

_______________________

Khushi was confused with her own feelings , before she dint wish for divorce but after remembering past she was all the sudden determined to not look back and fall weak she was determined and confident to not step back she will face him .

Today she treated him to take actions against him just like years back he treated her same way ..." well karma plays it's card " khushi thought .

If arnav won't agree to sign divorce papers khushi was read to take actions against him for mistakes he did years back knowing today's supportive society  towards women's .she knew consequence if she drag matter to court then case will be her side because his entire family was harsh to her ...somewere in heart she knows his answer too .

But right now she was determined to get freedom from him as wounds are still fresh in her .

But still her heart was restless like aways .
_______________________

Next day metha mansion.

Anika was In garden to pick flowers , arnav who was coming inside metha mansion saw her giving her small smile he was walking inside to talk with khushi but stopped on his track hearing Anika screaming in pain .

Arnav rushed to her in no time , holding her by shoulder "what happened , were is shivyaa "arnav asked all worried .

" call shivyaa please ....take me to hospital my water broke "Anika said holding her tummy crying in pain.

"What water ...gosh yours labour pains ...."arnav panicked releasing what made her pain .

" aahhh call anyone please"anika shouted .

Arnav picked her up in his arms ,carrying her towards car parked

"Call shivyaa , maan soon"he shouted to driver , placing her on back seat .

Driver quickly rushed inside to call family members  .arnav already started car taking u turn ,

Shivyaa rushed outside and was shocked seeing Anika in pain .

"She is in pain ...We need to get her hospital ...get in fast ...you don't have more time ..."arnav said to shivyaa .Shivyaa took back seat with Anika consoling her to hold for some mins

Breaking all the traffic rules , arnav reached hospital in less then 10mins .
______________________

Anika was already taken inside by doctors , shivyaa was nervously placing the length of corridor and arnav stood near entrance of operation room waiting for doctors to come . Maan and dadiji , varun and khushi rushed to hospital .

"What happened so suddenly"maan asked in worry

" I don't know she was saying water broke ...its labour pain I guess ..We got her here "arnav said pocketing his hands .

Khushi rushed towards shivyaa " bhai relax all will be fine " khushi said making him sit on bench.

"Khushi I'm sacred ....anika ...I am feeling really sacred "shivyaa said holding khushi .

"Relax bhai , she will be fine ....you have to be strong ...." khushi said caressing his back .

"She will be fine na"shivyaa asked like little kid.

"She will be super fine ....you please relax please"khushi hugged him .

Varun and dadi sat quite waiting for doctor to come out.

Arnav stood away and Maan was leaning near wall .

After 30mins.

Two doctors rushed out , shivyaa seeing doctor rushed towards him .

"How is anika Dr, is she fine ..."

"Congratulations Mr metha,  it's baby girl ...Mrs anika gave normal delivery she is uncounisons now ...she will be awake in sometime ...you will receive yours baby shorty ...excuse us "saying doctors walked away leaving family happy behind .

Khushi and varun jumped in happiness hugging each other , shivyaa literally cried hearing news he hugged dadi and Maan .

"Awww baby girl yup yup yup. .."khushi said hugging shivyaa .

" that's big celebration ....Congo bhai "varun said hugging

Arnav had satisfied smile on his face hearing the happy new , not disturbing family he thought to leave them alone .He saw khushi she was laughing so happily he was happy .somewere he felt pleasant peace after seeing her so normal like before .

_____________________

Doctors gave permission to see baby. Everyone were early waiting to meet new member .

Khushi and varun were all fighting who will meet 1st karke ...

Baby was placed in small baby cot .wrapped in white towel.

Everyone surrounded around cot and was staring at baby In aww .khushi and varun were clapping hands in excitements .shivyaa took the baby in his arms carefully followed by dadi and maan .

Khushi loved the baby from far as she was scared of tiny delicate baby ...

Anika was conscious now she was sitting on bed and dadi sat beside her .rest of them were busy with new member forgetting her totally .

"Huh that's my baby ...and here I'm not allowed to see my own daughter ..see dadi no one is even bothered about Me"anika said in angry .

Shivyaa brought baby , giving her baby he sat beside her and both parents adored there daughter.

______________________

After spending full day with Anika and new baby family was back to home except shivyaa who stayed back in hospital as doctor instructed for one day stay in hospital.

Back in metha mansion .varun and khushi planned grand wellcome of baby and were super excited about same .

"Kiddo "maan stopped khushi who was going to kitchen.

"Yes bhai "khushi said turning towards him .

" I spoke with Mr varma, papers are ready ...arnav agreed to sign papers .as we all are skipping all legal rules it's on mutual terms ...tomorrow you have to go to court to sign divorce papers ..."maan dropped big bomb on khushi.

"Emm "

" okay kiddo , by 10 30 you have to been in court ...We both will go together"maan said observing her expression.

"Hmm"khushi said controlling herself not to cry .

"Are you sure kiddo you want to divorce arnav ..." maan asked

"Hmm Yeh offcouse" khushi said looking down .

"You don't seems to be happy with news" so asked "maan said

"Nope I'm happy ...I'll go to court tomorrow "khushi said

"I will be back bhai "saying khushi rushed to her room .

Maan purposely planned about divorce but he was sure khushi won't sign papers but to his surprise khushi agreed easily .

He knew situation , past it was arnav who spoiled it and he is regretting it but he also know arnav did huge mistake by not trusting khushi . Khushi was broken too for which he will never forgive raizarda family .

He knew situation made arnav and his family like that , he Indirectly gave them chance to prove there guilt and at same time he was supportive elder brother .

No matter what he will stand for khushi he knew raizarda family deserve more punishment but right now if the play continues it will never end.  He was playing silently some were observing both arnav khushi.

Arnav openly confessed his love for khushi and were as khushi fake that she hates him but maan knows khushi is still effected by arnav but her stubborn heart will never agree it ...maan knows in giving raizarda family punishments khushi is hurting herself .

Maan knew both the side's are correct .here khushi hate and ignorance was so correct and there raizarda family repenting.

He knew raizarda realised there mistake and regretting it , it's clearly seen in there eyes.

He will never forgive for what they did with khushi but at same time he  Can't ignore the fact that khushi was hiding her pain punishing them , he knew his sister she was selfless .

He knew raizarda family was at fault but he knew his sister too well, she is not someone who wants playback or revenge .

Her heart is broken
Her trust was broken
Her dignity was judged

In short everyone pointed at her .

He knew khushi , no matter what she got from that family but she will never take any revenge from them Instead she will distance from them because her trust was damaged.

She dint trust those people. She dint trust that man and most importantly he knew the more she stays near them she may end up forgiving them .

He knew his baby sister she was selfless, he knew her feelings for arnav were strong that was clearly seen in her face.

He knew all in 6 years she never showed any interest in any men infact all she did was build  her career

Right now maan played tricky role in khushi life .He was giving arnav chance at same time he equally warned him to stay away from her .

Other side he knew khushi will do any attempt to distance but in all this she hurting herself .He knew she can't trust her own heart .

He knew she was selfless.

Coming out of his thoughts maan walked to his room thinking will khushi sing divorce papers or no .

Somewere he knew her answer.

Next day.

Shivyaa and anika with there baby girl was grandly welcomed by family .khushi was so upset with sudden event she dint let her sadness show on her face instead welcomed baby girl with so much joy and cheers.

soon after baby was welcomed by family khushi escaped dropping msg to maan she will directly meet him In court  .

10 AM .

Arnav and maan were already in court , it was strick intrustraction  that no media should have idea about this because arnav  was still bachelor to world and .Arnav dint made any attempts to convince maan all he was waiting for khushi he knew answer .

He was in immense Pain , no matter what he can't force khushi this time .He decided he will divorce her after lot of thinking .
After having conversation with maan he somewere  maan will support him but dint let him know. So arnav thinking about brighter side agreed to divorce khushi and will win her back with all respect and love .

This is last time he doing something against his well but enough of waste of time .He thought if divorce then there is new beginning with his khushi this time he will make sure after divorce khushi he will win her back with her willingness ..

He took it with positively but he was deing 100 times he really dint wish to divorce khushi.

But he knew the more he presser her about there marriage the more distance khushi will create so arnav decided new beginning with khushi .

As it was on mutual agreement the lawyers of metha firm applied for fast track divorce .

Arnav was leaning against his car folding his hands staring at ground lost in deep thoughts .

Maan was standing opposite to arnav trying to connect khushi as it was time up .

Khushi soon showed back , parking her car away khushi walked towards them .

The moment there eyes , arnav could not read any emotions on her face , it was clam and composed but khushi read his all emotions it was clearly seen on his face he was no he was In pain .

Taking long steps arnav walked towards khushi, holding her by shoulder " think again please ...I request" he pledged.

"No it's clear ..There is no future about us , we are poles apart"khushi said in small voice and looked away ...before arnav could stop her khushi walked inside following there lawer.

Maan and arnav looked at each other
"I can't help it's her decision and I'm helping her "maan said seeing the pain expression on arnav face .

"Can I win her back , new beginning" arnav asked to maan .

"Only if you try and erase her all pain ....but fortunately khushi is not that heartless you can try " maan said looking in arnav eyes .

Arnav hugged maan tightly" thank you bhai " he said wiping his tears  .He got some relief.

Maan was shocked with sudden gesture of arnav but he dint react anything , braking the hug.

"I guess we should go in "maan said after awarked silence .

Noodling to him arnav rubbed his face to hid his tear eyes and walked along with him with lots of difficulty.

_________________

Khushi was already seated opposite to judge and lady judge was checking there documents .

Arnav sat beside khushi making her realise his presence , but khushi dint move her eyes from table she sat still waiting for formalities to complete.

"As you both had applied for mutual divorce , Mrs raizarda do you wish anything from Mr raizarda  " juged asked

"Nope I don't need anything "khushi said .

"Oki here are papers , sign  them " saying juged kept file infront of khushi .

Khushi took pen from table and singed without reading or thinking for a min .arnav was truly hurt seeing her hurtlless and clamless.

Taking the singed papers back  juged passed to arnav.

Arnav for was 1st time was hesitating to sign the papers,  he took time to digest the fact and with shivering hands he took pan from khushi. It was noticed by both maan and khushi but khushi chooseed to ignore it and sat straight with composed face .

There was time when he dint belive in marriage and wife stuff and today he so wanted to hold it but nothing was in his hand . If divorce can bring new beginning in there life he was read to take risk .

After what felt like ages Arnav singed papers with heavy heart .

"Oki as papers are signed, you both are divorce , you no longer husband and wife "judge declared taking the file back .

Without waiting for another minute khushi turned to go but was stopped by maan.

"Are you oki and were are you going "maan asked trying to read her masked face .

" I have meeting to attend and as I'm done I'm leaving ....I will see you later "saying walked away leaving shattered Arnav and worried maan.

Maan knew khushi making it look normal but she was no were normal.

Arnav wiped his moist eyes and got up and walked out without bothering to talk with maan .He desperately need his space and alone .

________________________

" this is you wanted divorce"

"Congratulations khushi finally you made it "

"You showed him his right place  by rejecting him "

"Now why are you hurt "

"Why are you crying "

"Why it's hurting you "

" congratulations miss khushi gupta "

"Ahh why its paining me , this is what you wanted , you let him suffer like he let you suffer "khushi kept on shouting on herself , continuously rubbing her face and driving  harshly.

Today she was not getting scared of speed of car , she kept driving forgetting her fever but crying for reason which she dint left to attempt.

" I'm happy"

"I am bloody happy"

"You bloody be happy now , khushi gupta this is what you wanted "

" I hate to attempt I still love you "she shouted before hitting the car to tree .

*crash* she fell unconscious on streeling wheel  Car was hit to side of tree, With her head bleedly and arms out injured because of broken glass .

__________________________

You will receive updates regularly from now .

Want next update then hit maximum votes , more votes the early updates .

Also follow me for update alert.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.5K 1.6K 28
This story follows the timeline of the show IPKKND. (Entire storyline explained in the chapter). However,soon after the marriage contract expires, Kh...
513K 25.7K 55
A beautiful love story of Arnav and Kushi who got married in an most unexpected way.....
218K 11.1K 27
A split second can change your life. Every second you live, every second you chose to live later and every second you wasted can all change your life...
280K 26K 116
IPKKND-Epilogue series, Arnav and Khushi as young parents to their biological son and twin daughters and glimpses of their everyday life. Story start...