part 47

Dubai

Arnav and khushi both came out of there room at same time .Both Checkout each other

Arnav wore his typical style cloths , that is formal pants paring up with shirt and sweater looking clean dapper.

Khushi was dressed in lose joggers , paring with white tee with long Cape , with sneakers looking stunning like always

Khushi was dressed in lose joggers , paring with white tee with long Cape , with sneakers looking stunning like always .

"Ready "he asked coming near her .

"Yeh "khushi said , moving out side , arnav followed her after locking there suite .

While walking both kept quite ,
"What u want to try " he asked getting inside lift .

"Anything "she said .

" how about meat" he asked pressing down floor .

" I eat only chicken, and I don't want to try that " she said turning towards other side watching the city from  top floor , from transparent glass.

"Contantial "he asked again turning towards her

" naa " she said

" sea food " he asked

" yup , I love sea food "khushi said giving him shy smile .

" nice " arnav said .

_________________________________________________

"We have to walk for some mins , the restaurant is other  side "arnav said walking along with khushi.

"Here there are many  restaurant in this hotel , the best I found is ritz plam "he said again

"OK "she said kept walking.

The evening weather , lighting surrounding with waving sea was so bliss , both kept walking arnav was thinking how to start easy topic but khushi maintained extra formal with him ..which was annoying him but he was also controlling it to extent.

Once they reached the hotel , they choose to sit near open area were sea was clearly seen.

Like pure gentlemen , he made her sit 1st and sat opposite to her