part 55

"What happened next " maan asked clamy.

" arnav ji asked me forgiveness , with passing time I forgived too ( she  dint tell about there love confession )  , and as we were married we continued ours marriage "khushi said

"What the hell, how  can u forgive him "shivyaa asked

" I don't know bhai , I was not this strong before ...I blindly believed anyone and easily forgived anyone so it dint take much time to forgive arnav ji , everything was falling back to normal , anjali ji was coming out her broken marriage , arnav ji was working on ours marriage we both were trying to understand each other ..everything was going fine for some days but for sudden business work purpose arnav ji happens to visit Sydney  , he went for one week ...meantime here in India I was trying my best to bring anjali ji out of depression.   But she was always aloof away from us which was understandable. One day I visited temple and while returning back I met shyam , he foreable tried to touch me and explain me how much he loves me etc .I was damn sacred so I pushed him and rushed to home"khushi said remembering the fateful days .

"Then "varun asked

" only mistake I did that time was I dint tell about this shyma meeting me in temple to arnav ji. For week everything was going on fine , then that worst day came when arnav ji was back to home after 7 days ...It was genuine feeling I was excited to see  arnavji after  whole 7 days because some were we both were working on ours marriage ( khushi dint mention about Lisa matter , as arnav cleared that matter with her and it was khushi misunderstanding )  so obviously I was happy knowing he will be back home , but when he returned home with envelope which had many pictures of mine with shyma some clicked in temple and some before marriage and all are  photo shopping it was clear by seeing those pictures they were original and i was  seducing shyma jha" khushi said closing her eyes 

" did he believe those pictures "varun asked slowly

"Offcouse he believed those pictures, bloody bastard " shivyaa said in angry .

" he just handed me envelope and stood staring at me for answers , family saw those pictures too .It was clearly showing I am at fault and shyma jha was innocent. I don't know how arnav ji got this pictures nor I have any idea how this pics were taken in temple.  I tried explaining him it was all fake .then suddenly shyma entered , he created story in such away that pictures were only proof for what he was saying was true  , and trust me bhai he played it so well , except nani and mama ji all started blaming me , cursing me and what not. I was expecting some support from arnav ji and my sister but both stood quite at there place .my sister for whom I did so much was standing away from me seeing how all were blaming  me and arnav ji, tho he dint say anything but his eyes spoke it all , he was burning with angry , his eyes were furious but strange he was quite "

"Anjali ji was over the moon all the sudden after knowing her husband only loved her , she cursed me , bad mouthed me .She kept shouting on me , I begged to everyone to belive me but no one heard me nor let me speak. I was hoping least arnavji would stand for me till last min but nothing happened , anjali ji dragged me out of shavanti and no one stopped me, arnav ji saw seeing everything but didn't stop me , I begged him , he turned his face away from me " khushi said crying continously.

" bloody I won't spare him , so this is why he was so soft with u just because he knew it was all lie .now he is regretting and wants u back ...I won't spare him khushi,  he will  be jailed ...shyam jha case will be reopened but this time , with him rest of raizarda will be jailed too  and I'll bring whole world down to get him punished"

"And that anjali raizarda she seems to strong women,  I will teach her what is real and fake , bloody weak blood" shivyaa said

" if he is arnav Singh raizarda ...I'm shivyaa Singh metha too " shivyaa declared his opinion burning in fire