part 39

AR office

It was noon , arnav msged khushi to meet him after office hours to talk , she agreed instantly remembering there pervious conversation.

It was 2 days since dadi incident and family reunion .everything was normal .
The mehta were happiest , pampering khushi reached different level apart from that  mehta family did shanti puja for Dev and khashboo in temple it was very private affair. All were upset but soon recoved. In short the mehta family was enjoying there new phrase . Nothing was changed but still the excitement and the feeling was priceless .

The raizarda and gupta were happy for khushi offcouse and payal was now 2 and half month pregent , her mood swings were making  the mansion joyful sometimes but seeing arnav there happiness were disappired.

In gupta mansion , all were happy too buaji was still  in aww seeing the different khushi ., she kept quite but was happy for khushi.

********************************************
Arnav cabin -evening .

Arnav and maan were busy discussing business talks, Arnav was in hurry to send maan bcz any time khushi could walk in .

" so done then , I shall take yours leave " maan said getting up shaking hands with arnav.

"Allrty , I'll let u know soon "arnav send

Not bothering to knock the door , khushi walked in shouting .

" say what u want to speak " khushi said releasing she did damage , see her brother

"Huh hey ," maan said feel fishy.

Giving glance to arnav" hey bhai "

" what's that , all oki" maan asked looking at both arnav and khushi.

Smiling at her bhai "wo I m sorry , I walked in like that , we were suppose to discuss something regarding designs " khushi said joining her both hands smiling at her brother .

" oki, I'm leaving , and be back soon I have some work with u "maan said .

" sure bhai , dinner together "khushi said smiling at her brother .

" cool , bye "maan said to both and walked out .

Setting her hair behind " wt is it " khushi said .

""Take a  seat "arnav said coming other side of table
Khushi sat on chair arnav sat beside her on another chair turning towards her .

"U know why I called u here " arnav said calmly .

" if that's it then , I m not interested , I shall leave " khushi said getting up .

Making her foreable sit
" khushi please , let's not get into argument "

Khushi sat in silence looking at his face were he was trying hard to look oki

" I know we are not good now,  plz let me talk , khushi 1st Lisa , that day I don't know what Lisa spoke to u , in my absence , u know Lisa was suppose to be showstopper for event which was held in Sydney , I don't know it's purposely or unknowing we stayed in same hotel . I knew Lisa because she was my company model for sometime, she had been working for AR for years  thus I knew her .I really don't know what Lisa told u. but I was invited to event while coming back for event , Lisa was insisted to join me back to hotel , I could not deny her , so we both came together in same car later after reaching hotel , while walking to my room .The waiter spilled juice on me, as Lisa room was near she forced me to clean it there , trust me I denied after getting cleaned , I dint wait for another sec, I walked to my room .