part 11

There was complete silence all the sudden , there was complete silence when they got to know he reached office . Today was biggest day for AR UK branch. As they got to know asr will be coprating his work for week .They know ASR MEANS DANGER. They also know how restless he is and how he accept each thing with perfections.

He arrived pals he arrived this was there signal .which Indicates ASR  has arrived .

Good morning sir

Good morning ASR

Good morning Asr

As usual he dint response he kept walking but stopped suddenly surprising all .

Turning towards receptionist staring at lady direct eye he told .I'm expecting kushi gupta, near by soon. Once arrived, escort her to my cabin. Saying this he stomed towards lift.

The receptionist was like who is this luck lady who ASR is waiting .

Aman who was behind arnav was shocked to know that kushi will be coming here , here , here AR. To find out more he walked to owners room for answers .

Once settled on his chair leather . He was about login to his pc. Aman incurpted middle.

Asr,

Hmm knowing well for what he is here .

Asr that , Aman was heasiting asking him directly

I called Mr metha , wanted to discuss work related showstopper, as kushi to will be designing. In 1st round and if you got yours answers then stop staring at my face and get back to work. Arnav said with his eyes on screen.
Yeh, yes Asr. Aman said coming out of shock , only Asr has his ways to get his work done muttering to himself he walked out. Also excited to meet kushi again.

#########################################
AR crop  branch -UK

After parking her car, she walked towards enters  looking classy stylish

She was nervous plus sacred to meet arnav in person obvious that to alone .tho its office but still it matters her after all its ASR she is going to meet. All the way from  home she kept chanting devima devima, she is going to talk to him after 6 long years and that alone .she was nervous too core .she kept boasting she will act brave in front of him .After seeing AR she lost her all energy going down. After lots of self battle. She determined her mind to face it now or never and walked towards receptionist.

  receptionist