The Student: A Naruto Fanfict...

由 jarodlikestowrite

On the night when Itachi Uchiha slaughters his clan, Naruto is beaten and tortured severely by the local vill... 更多

Chapter 1: The Request
Chapter 2: The Return
Chapter 3: Team 7
Chapter 4: Mission to Wave
Chapter 5: Mission to Wave (Part Two)
Chapter 6: How to Play with Sand.
Chapter 7: Let it Begin
Chapter 8: Truth Revealed
Chapter 9: Preliminaries
Chapter 10: Hurt
Chapter 11: New Look
Chapter 12: Wind and Destiny
Chapter 13: Namikaze vs. Uchiha
Chapter 14: Welcome to Hell
Chapter 15: I'm Back
Chapter 16: A Loss for the Leaf
Chapter 17: Berserker
Chapter 18: Monster
Chapter 19: Interrogation
Chapter 20: Promotions
Chapter 21: The Return
Chapter 22: The CRA
Chapter 23: Spar
Chapter 24: Power
Chapter 25: Eyes Opened
Chapter 26: Flashbacks
Chapter 27: The Red Reaper
Chapter 28: First Mission Back
Chapter 29: Domination
Chapter 30: Death
Chapter 31: Sanity
Bad news guys
April Fools
Chapter 33: Mine
Chapter 34: New Eyes
Chapter 35: Revenge
Chapter 36: Remember
Chapter 37: Truth
Epilogue
QnA
Choose a Story!
Question and Announcement!
New Story is out!

Chapter 32: Insanity

13.2K 314 127
由 jarodlikestowrite

Naruto jumped into the large crater that was once Konoha and glared at the 6 figures he knew by one name.

Pain.

The supposed leader of the Akatsuki, the second strongest member, the strongest being Madara. Naruto wasn't sure if he could take him or not, but he could try.

"Why?" Naruto asked as he walked forward. "Why did you kill Jiraiya-sensei, and all these people. They were innocent!" Naruto yelled. The one with spiky hair, the main one, spoke.

"Because you are the Jinchuuriki of the Nine Tailed Fox,  I came here looking for you, but you weren't here. So, I destroyed the village." Naruto's eyes widened. "But, not everybody is dead. Some insects have escaped the wrath of God, but not to worry, they will be dealt with shortly." Naruto's teeth grinded against themselves as he saw the Six Paths of Pain begin walking towards him. "Right after I deal with you." Naruto began making a few handseals as he ran towards the six Pains.

"I'll kill you!" He shouted as he blew a fire jutsu at one of them, but to his surprise, the fire was just absorbed. "Crap, a chakra absorber." He took out his sword and smirked. "Good thing I have this." He ran towards the puppets of the Rinnegan and began fighting two at once, while the others observed him trying to learn his move .

He was fighting the Preta path the Asura Path,that began shooting at him with a hand cannon. He jumped forward, intending on removing the head of the weapon wielding path, only to feel the force of gravity push him forward.

There stood the spiky haired one, and he had one hand outstretched. "Just give up. You cannot defeat God." Naruto smirked.

"I already beat death, I think God is the next step!" He yelled before disappearing and then reappearing right above the weapon wielding path with a Rasengan in hand. "Take this fucker!" He yelled as he shoved the Rasengan into the head of the Asura Path, which then broke apart in various pieces of metal. The Animal Path then slammed his hands on the ground, before a giant boar rushed Naruto.

Naruto made his own hand signals and slammed his hand on the ground and appeared on top of a large crow. "Let's go Kaneki-sama!" He shouted as the King Crow flew into the air at the same moment the Rinnegan eyed boar came crashing through.

"What is this Naruto?" Kaneki asked as he flew around the Paths.

"This is Pain, the one who is leading the Akatsuki, he destroyed Konoha by himself!" He shouted over the wind. Kaneki understood immediately.

"Shall we show them Black Rain?" He asked, his voice serious and dark. Naruto nodded. Naruto then jumped off the large crow and Kaneki shot feathers at the Animal and Preta that were harder than steel at high speeds. Naruto then made a hand sign.

"Wind Style: Great Breakthrough!" Naruto shouted as he sent a large gust of wind towards the feathers, increasing their speed towards the Animal and Preta path. The Preta path tried to dodge, but the hail of feathers were just too much, hitting and destroying the path easily. The Animal Path summoned a giant chimera, which protected the path from destruction, but caused the chimera to dispel. Naruto fell gracefully on the ground.

"That's two of your paths gone Pain." Pain looked impassive as ever, not even bothered his paths were now gone.

"This is inconsequential, for I am God, and I will not lose." Naruto smirked.

"Yeah whatever, bring it!" Kaneki dived forward and picked up the Naraka Path, surprising the Deva Path. Kaneki then through the body in midair before swallowing it whole. He then landed next to Naruto.

"My stomach is laced with acid, that one will not be coming back." Naruto smiled.

"Thanks." He began but was then cut off.

"Almighty Push!" The Deva path yelled as a large push pushed Kaneki away, scaling across the crater and into one of the many destroyed houses.

"Kaneki!" Naruto yelled as he watched the boss summon go up in the cloud of smoking, returning to his world. Naruto glared at the Deva Path.

"Bastard." He growled out.

"He was a problem, I cannot have him here. This is just between you and me." But before he could say anything further, a loud chirping sound was heard. The Animal Path turned around, but it was already too late as it found it's head off, courtesy of Sayuri's chidori.

"You don't think you can have all the fun, did you Naruto-kun?" She said before jumping towards him, her family sword in hand. Naruto smirked.

"Thanks Sayuri-chan, this'll be much easier." Naruto then made two clones, who began forming a rasenshuriken.

There were two paths left, the Human and Deva path. The human path wasn't much of a threat, but the Deva path, that was a whole different story.

"It's ready, jump back right when I tell you to, okay Sayuri-chan?" He said to his girlfriend. She nodded. He looked at his clones.

"NOW!" He yelled before they launched the jutsu at the two remaining paths. The Deva path jumped back and the Human path took the attack full force, completely incinerating it. The Deva looked as emotionless as ever.

"This, is not good." He began walking towards the two leaf ninja. "But I am God, so I can make new paths after I kill you. You'll make excellent bodies." Naruto glared at him.

"Come anywhere near her, I'll kill you." Naruto said, his eyes turning blood red with slits. 

"Your threat does not intimidate me." Pain replied. Naruto growled. 

"It wasn't a threat!" He shouted. "It was a promise!" And with that, he charged Pain and tried to punch him, only for Pain to sidestep the punch and deliver his own punch and he then stabbed Naruto in the calf with a black chakra rod, causing him to shout in pain 

"Naruto!" Pain lifted his hand and murmured. 

"Almighty Push." He said as Sayuri was sent flying. Naruto, who was trying to dig the chakra rod out of his leg, found his head pinned to the ground by Pain's foot. "I can't have you going anywhere." He then stabbed all of Naruto's limbs and hands to the ground, pinning him to it. Naruto shouted in pain before he felt his hair being pulled to meet Pain's face. 

"After I extract the Kyuubi out of you, I'll turn you into my new Asura Path." Naruto spat in his face, watching as the saliva dripped down Pain's face with satisfaction. Pain let go of Naruto's hair and wiped the spit off of his face. "Then, I'll turn the Uchiha into my Preta Path, her Sharingan will help with absorbing chakra." Naruto's eyes widened in fear as he began struggling, only to see there was no use. 

Black flames the hit the spot where Pain was, for he had jumped out of the way just in time. His eyes shifted to the bleeding eyed Sayuri, who was grasping the left side of her face. 

"Get away from him!" She shouted. She had been training in using her Mangeykou, but sadly, she needed someone to teach her, and as far as she knew, there were only two Mangeykou users alive, her, and Madara. She only knew Amaterasu so far, but she couldn't train too much, since her vision would deteriorate each time she did. 

"Foolish girl." Pain said aloud as he lifted his arm, before using the gravity to pull her towards him, her neck now in his hand. "I guess I'll kill you, but don't worry, you'll still be of use." He said as Sayuri tried to get out of his grasp, but to no success. Naruto's eyes were wide. 

"Pain, don't do it! Please, anything! You can break my soul, beat me, torture me, kill me, but for the love of God," Naruto yelled as tears flew down his face. "Don't touch her!!!" He screamed as Pain impaled her heart with another chakra rod, before letting her fall on the ground, right in front of Naruto. 

"Naruto-kun," She whispered. "Live." She said with her last breathe before falling still. Naruto's eyes were widened as he watched the one he loved die. 

"No, no no no no no no no no no  no no no!" He screamed as he began banging his head against the ground. "NOOOO!" He screamed, his forehead now bloody and had dirt on it. Tears streaming down his face. He then went still. 

 His hair, blonde and black, slowly turned white from the roots up, his body twitching the whole time. "M-m-my arm, it's gone." He said as a white chakra surrounded him and the rods flew out of his limbs. "I had to kill them again," The white chakra began swirling everywhere. "ALL OF THEM!" He screamed, his voice raspy with not an inch of sanity left in them. He stood up slowly, his whole body shaking. 

"Again and again and again and again. Gone gone gone gone gone. The cleaver, the knife, the hammer, my family, father, mother, sensei, Sayuri, Itachi, Jiraiya, one two three all gone." He said, his voice cracking with every few words. "All of them gone, like me, I'm not here, I'm not anywhere, I'm gone. Just like them." He then let out this horrible, humorless dark laugh as looked at Pain, who was staring at him curiously. 

"Everyone is gone. So I guess," He then began screaming as he disappeared and reappeared behind Pain in a burst of pure speed. "I'LL MAKE YOU GONE TOO!" 

And, he has returned, the crazy Naruto, has returned. 

Was the chapter good, bad? I hope it was good. Tell me whatcha think. 

So, next chapter will be a story changer, everything will change with one action, and the fight will be over too. 

Anyways,

Til next time my lil demons! 

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

6.9K 125 30
Sasuke x FEM! reader book, hope you like it! ♦UPDATES: 1-2 chapters a day♦ ♡750-2000 words per chapter♡ ~I do not own any naruto characters in this s...
22.9K 530 11
© SQUISHYMINNIE | for Itachi Uchiha ❦ - It's been years since (Y/N) last step foot on Konoha Village due to a mission she was intrusted with by the 3...
115 14 10
Naruto is the jailor for the village's most hated demon, Kurama. He puts up a physiological mask to help both lessen the physical pain, and to help h...
245K 8.5K 27
* THIS IS A COPYRIGHTED STORY OF MINE, MIDNIGHT_LILAC, PUBLISHED ON WATTPAD. IF YOU FIND IT ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE, IT HAS BEEN COPIED/REPUBLISHED WITH...