Epilogue

"And that's how you became my mommy?" A little girl with blonde hair and dark eyes asked as she peered up to a woman in her early twenties with dark black hair and onyx colored eyes.

"Well, there's a little bit more than that." A blonde man said as he winked at the little girl in the woman's arms.

"Naruto!" The black haired woman yelled, hitting him softly as she blushed. "Not in front of Izumi!" She whispered harshly, only making Naruto laugh a little.

"I can still make you blush even after 100 years of being together eh, Sayuri-chan." He said teasingly, giving her a little peck on the lips before picking up the little girl in her arms and putting her on his shoulders.

"Daddy, what're you doing?" The little girl yelled, giggling the entire time. Naruto fake pouted.

"What, do you not like spending time with daddy?" He said, feigning sadness. The little girl rubbed her cheek against the boy's blonde hair.

"No, I love my daddy." She said, nuzzling Naruto. Naruto smiled widely.

"Aw, thank you baby girl." He said before tossing her down on a fluffy bed and began tickling her.

"N-no, d-daddy," The girl said, laughing. She looked as if she was going to say something else, but her laughter took up the rest of her words.

After awhile of tickling, Naruto stood back up and stretched. "I'm tired baby girl, I wanna go take a nap." He said, smiling slightly. The little girl pouted.

"God's don't need sleep," She said, before she began yawning herself. Naruto chuckled.

"Your right, but half-gods do." He picked her up and snapped his fingers, and large pink bed appeared and he laid her down on it. "Goodnight, Izumi-chan." The little girl closed her eyes, smiling slightly.     

"Goodnight daddy." Naruto kissed her on the forehead before he walked to his room.

"Is she asleep?" Sayuri asked. Naruto nodded.

"She is indeed." He crawled into bed and began cuddling, wrapping her in his arms. "Thank you," He whispered as he nuzzled his face in her neck.

"For what?" Sayuri said smiling. Naruto picked his face up and looked at in the eyes, blue meeting black.

"For teaching me how to love, I may have created the universe, and the angels, but I never loved someone in a romantic way. So thank you." He said, kissing her neck softly.

"Your welcome," She said, moaning softly as he kissed her sweet spot.

"Sayuri-chan," Naruto said, stopping himself from kissing her neck for second. "How about we give Izumi a brother?"

"How do you know it'll be a boy?" She said, instantly agreeing with his suggestion. He smirked, taking off his shirt.

"I'm God, remember?"

AND THE STORY FINALLY CONCLUDES! THANK, no pun intended, GOD! AKA ME! AKA NARUTO! BUT I MADE HIM A GOD SO THANK ME!

Anyways, thanks for everyone for supporting this book, I'm just glad to get it over with you know? I want to focus on more projects and upcoming fanfics, I'll update this story to post messages and such.

So, this will the last update concerning the story of The Student.

But more will follow when I release another story where Naruto is Anbu and is in charge of raising Sayuri or Satsuki, idc which name.

So anyways,

Goodbye for now, my lil demons!