Chapter 29: Domination

"Wow, you're both out of breath. Deidara I can understand. But Sasori? You're a fucking puppet. How the hell are you out of breath?" Naruto asked with an amused tone. There he stood across the two S-Class criminals that had taken his friend without a scratch, while the other two were both panting and trying to get air in their lungs.

Littering around them, were many explosion marks and lifeless puppets. Naruto had taken out all of Sasori's puppets except for one.

Sasori's Kazekage Puppet.

It wielded iron sand, proving to be quite difficult to dodge since it practically came from no where.

Deidara had run out of clay just then and there, and he was angry.

"How dare you make fun of our art!" He yelled. Naruto rolled his eyes.

"I didn't say anything about your art, jeez." He muttered as he picked his sword out of the ground. "Now, I'll be taking my friend back, and finishing both of you off." He walked towards them, a smirk on his face.

"That's what you think Kyuubi Jinchuuriki," Sasori began. "But you will not be leaving this place alive." He was about to make the Kazekage Puppet attack, but a single hand protruding from his chest stopped him.

"Yeah, whatever floats your boat." Naruto whispered before doing one-handed seals and burning the rest of Sasori with a fire jutsu. He looked over to Deidara. "How will I kill you? I mean, you're missing a hand, and you're out of clay. What will you do now?" Deidara only smirked before ripping his shirt open, revealing a mouth on his chest.

"I'll kill you! I don't care if you're the Kyuubi Jinchuuriki! I'll kill you!" He shouted as clay started coming out of the mouth like water from a waterfall. Naruto rose an eyebrow.

"A suicide attempt huh? Interesting." Naruto commented as if it were nothing.

Just then, a swirling vortex appeared between the Kyuubi Jinchuuriki and the Mad Bomber. There was the man in the orange mask, or as Naruto liked to call him, Madara Uchiha.

"Deidara, what do you think you're doing?" A deep, dark voice came from under the mask. Deidara stopped what he was doing and started getting nervous, the look of fear not escaping his face.

"I-I'm capturing the Jinchuuriki Leader-sama." He stuttered out. Madara didn't say anything. He just walked up to Deidara and before Deidara knew it, his heart was in the hand of the legendary Uchiha.

"Wrong answer. I will not tolerate liars Deidara." Madara said as if he were punishing a child. He crushed the heart in his hand and quickly sucked Deidara's body into his vortex before turning around to face Naruto.

"We meet again, Kyuubi Jinchuuriki." Naruto growled.

"You got balls being here Madara, I'll give you that." He said as he was on guard. Madara was dangerous, he knew that. He had heard stories of him going against Hashirama Senju in detail from Kurama and the books he had read. "I'm going to end you right here, right now!" Naruto shouted as he charged the Uchiha.

He swung his sword, but watched in dismay as it passed through the Uchiha's body. Madara then easily grabbed Naruto's wrist and twisted it harshly, breaking it in the process.

"You have grown stronger, but not stronger than I." Madara said, his voice in a mocking tone, angering Naruto even more.

"Oh yeah?!" Naruto yelled, making a few hand signs. "How do you like this? Fire Style: Devastating Fire Whirlwinds!" He shouted as three tornados made of fire came out of his mouth and hit Madara dead on.

Or so he thought.

"You're going to have to do better than that." A voice said from behind Naruto. Naruto's eyes widened as he watched a scythe's blade penetrate his back and come out of his stomach, blood started coming out of his mouth.

"You are not invincible young Uzumaki. I believe you got to cocky with your new power you've obtained over the last few years. It is now my job to make sure you learn humility." He took the scythe out of Naruto before grabbing the black part of Naruto's hair and threw him into the air, before barraging him with a series of kicks and punches, each one making the Jinchuuriki cough up blood.

Finally, after what seemed like forever, Madara had stopped and watched the Uzumaki on the ground.

"I expected more of a fight from you. Even Pain could beat you in a fight. I guess I was disappointed." Madara began walking away before he heard a hoarse voice begin talking.

"No," Naruto began, his face glaring daggers at the legendary Uchiha. "I won't let myself lose like this." He pitifully charged the Uchiha and threw a punch. Madara easily caught the punch and yanked Naruto further, before kneeing Naruto in the stomach and grabbing his throat, steadily increasing the pressure.

"I guess my lesson wasn't enough. Allow me to increase it tenfold." He then shoved his hand in the stab wound the scythe had produced, causing Naruto to scream in agony. He then took out his hand and dropped Naruto's body before he repeatedly kicked Naruto's now even bigger wound again and again and again, not stopping until he was satisfied.

After 30 kicks, seeing as how he was counting, Madara stopped. Naruto was knocked unconscious. "We will meet again young Uzumaki," Madara said as he began walking away. "Count on it."

A Few Hours Later

Naruto slowly opened his eyes, and the first thing he was a hand, holding his. He followed the hands owner, up the arm, and was surprised to see Sayuri holding his hand while fast asleep, leaning her head on the wall. He smiled softly at the sleeping Uchiha, and squeezed her hand softly in his, remembering the time they had first kissed in Tazuna's house.

The thought itself made him turn a little red.

Sayuri's eyes slowly opened and looked at Naruto's dull blue eyes, and smiled softly.

"You're up." She said. Naruto nodded before trying to sit up, only to wince in pain and to fall back down onto the bed.

"What happened?" Was all he asked before Sayuri explained to him what had happened and the author then ended the chapter.

Good? Bad? I hope it's good. I think I'm back from my lil break from this book, but the keyword is THINK. Anyways, sorry, I've just been having writer's block.

By the way, I might now go through with the harem. He might have like 3 girls or less. Sayuri is always one of them so don't freak out. I think it'll just be Sayuri, Temari, and Tayuya. I'm not sure if I should add Fem!Kurama. Doesn't seem realistic. I'll set a small, side romance with them if that's okay with all of you?

Anyways,

Til next time my lil demons!