𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 - (𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐱�...

By icykk444

Benjamin Evans is feminine. "Should I take off my nail polish? Change my clothes? What if they look at me we... More

One
Two
Three
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Characters
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Fifty Six
Fifty Seven
Fifty Eight
Fifty Nine
Sixty
Sixty One
Sixty Two
Sixty Three
Sixty Four
Sixty Five
Sixty Six
Sixty Seven
Sixty Eight
Sixty Nine
Seventy
Seventy One
Seventy Two
Seventy Three
Seventy Four
Seventy Five
Seventy Six
Seventy Seven
Seventy Eight
Seventy Nine
Eighty
Eighty One
Eighty Two
Eighty Three
Eighty Four
Eighty Five
Eighty Six
Eighty Seven
Eighty Eight
Eighty Nine
Ninety
Ninety One
Ninety Two
Ninety Three
Nintey Four
Ninety Five
Ninety Six
Ninety Seven
Ninety Eight
Ninety Nine
One Hundred
Hundred And One
Hundred And Two
Hundred And Three
Hundred And Four
Hundred And Five
Hundred And Six
Hundred And Seven
Hundred And Eight
Hundred And Nine
Hundred Ten
Hundred Eleven
Hundred Twelve
Hundred Thirteen
Hundred Fourteen
Hundred Fifteen (X)
Hundred Sixteen
Hundred Seventeen
Hundred Eighteen
Hundred Nineteen
Hundred Twenty
Hundred Twenty One
Hundred Twenty Two
Hundred Twenty Three
Hundred Twenty Four
Hundred Twenty Five
Hundred Twenty Six
Hundred Twenty Seven
Hundred Twenty Eight
Hundred Twenty Nine
Hundred Thirty
Hundred Thirty One
Hundred Thirty Two
Hundred Thirty Three
Hundred Thirty Four (X)
Hundred Thirty Five
Hundred Thirty Six
Hundred Thirty Seven
Hundred Thirty Eight
Hundred Thirty Nine
Hundred Forty
Hundred Forty One
Hundred Forty Two
Hundred Forty Three
Hundred Forty Four
Hundred Forty Five
Hundred Forty Six
Hundred Forty Seven
Hundred Forty Eight
Hundred Forty Nine (X)
Hundred Fifty
Hundred Fifty One
Hundred Fifty Two
Hundred Fifty Three
Hundred Fifty Four
thanks !!

Four

23.9K 814 882
By icykk444

Deep breaths.

One...Two...Three...Four.

Benjamin puts on his light wash skinny jeans, followed by one of his moms' old school hoodies. He puts on his Air Force Ones.

He smiles at his outfit, feeling good about himself. He puts in a different septum ring, followed by stud earrings. He grabs his chapstick, deciding to not do makeup.

He walks downstairs, smiling. "Hey, mom. I'm headed out."

"Okay. Be safe. Love you."

He smiles, walking out of the house. He grabs the pill bottle filled with antidepressants, which weren't his own. He takes two before walking to his bus stop.

*

Noah sits down next to Benjamin, "What the hell does this mean by interpreting Jackson's meaning from the book?"

Benjamin shrugs his shoulders and points down at the worksheet. "It just means, explain what you think Jackson meant."

Noah shakes his head, still not understanding. "Wh-."

Benjamin grabs his own worksheet, passing it to Noah. "So what I wrote was-,"

Kiara walks into the classroom, smiling at Noah. "Hey, Noah! Come here for a sec?"

Noah glances up at her before back down to the worksheet in his hands. "Um...no."

Benjamin laughs and continues, "I said, I think Jackson's feelings were hurt. He felt like things should've been said. He was being ignored and abused. By writing the book and producing a movie, he was showing how...how angry and depressed he was".

Noah smiles, "You're adorable when you're passionate."

Benny blushes, clearing his throat. "So. That's what it means to me."

The bell rings, Benny, smiling to himself. "Okay, class. Discussion time."

*

"I think it was his way of expressing his anger and depression. Not to sabotage his family, but to show his feelings."

Some kid faces Benjamin, "So using the script, 'unloved and hated. That's all wasn't rude?"

"I mean...If you were abused for ten years, and then abandoned, you'd probably get in that perspective."

The teacher nods, "Why do you think Benjamin is wrong?"

"Because. Yes, maybe this was his way of expressing his anger, but why not do it an easier way...like confrontation?"

Everyone looks at Benjamin, "Maybe this was his way. He didn't want to face the people who completely destroyed his life."

The bell rings and the teacher stands up. "Okay. Next week, we will watch an interview Jackson had about his movie. He explains the meaning behind it and then we'll have another discussion."

Benjamin stands up, gathering his things. He grabs his coffee, throwing it away. Noah runs up to him, "Wanna walk to class together?"

"Sure."

Noah smiles, "So. What are you like?"

Benjamin looks down at his feet as he walked. He shrugs. "What do you mean?"

"By the two days I've been here, all I know is that you're gay, feminine, and kinda cute."

Benjamin chuckles and looks up at Noah. "And you're straight, calling a gay boy cute?"

"Hm...who said I'm straight?"

"You like drool over Kiara."

Noah shoves his hands into the pockets of his basketball shorts. "Interesting. See you at lunch." He waves to him as he walks into his classroom.

Benjamin smiles, walking down the hall to his class.

*

"So you're not vegan, but you don't eat meat?"

"It's...like pork...Or...Red meats...Like burgers and steak. I hate it. "

"I'll eat em' any day."

Benjamin shakes his head, stuffing his face with lettuce.

"You eat anything else but salad?"

Benjamin nods his head. "Yea. My mom cooks a lot."

"Like what?"

"I dunno...Like pasta and stuff."

"Hm."

"Hey, Noah!"

He turns around, seeing Kiara. He groans as she behinds walking over. "Déjame sólo."

Benjamin tilts his head, "What?"

Noah shakes his head. "Nothing."

Kiara sits by Noah smiling. "Why aren't you two cutie pies sitting at the table".

Benjamin packs up his lunch, "I need to cram for my history test. See you later, Noah."

Noah frowns as Benjamin begins to stand up. "I can help you study?"

"Sure."

Noah gets up as well, "Maybe next week."

The two walk away. "Okay. So what's up with you, Noah?"

"What?" Noah hums.

"Come on. You and Kiara have totally been hitting it off. Why do you wanna fake study with me?"

Noah chuckles, "What makes you assume my sexuality?"

"You're not gay. No way you are."

Noah keeps following Benjamin down the hallway. "Hm."

*

Noah walks into his house, throwing his bag down. He goes into the kitchen, looking for a snack. Once he settled on a bag of chips, he walks up to his room.

He throws the bag down, laying on his bed. He scrolls on his phone, seeing his best friend Ximena texted him.

He calls her, sitting up.

"Hey cutie, what's up?" Her raspy voice radiates through the phone.

"There is this really cute guy, but he doesn't believe I'm gay. Can you believe that? Talk about oblivious."

Ximena giggles, "Wow, big problems huh?"

*

Benjamin walks into his house, dropping his bag on the ground. He walks into the kitchen, seeing a note on the countertop.

working late again, sorry x

He sighs, crumbling it up and throwing it away. He walks over to the living room, sitting on the couch.

He turns on a tv show until a notification pops up on his screen; DM request from nmartinez.

Benjamin sits up on his couch, smiling before accepting it.

The text bubble comes up, and three seconds later, Benjamin receives the text 'hey.

Benjamin texts back, saying 'hi' in response. He turns his phone off, smiling to himself.

*
Benjamin grabs his Mac n Cheese out of the microwave, sitting at a barstool. He pulls his shirt down, covering more of his legs.

He pops back up to grab a cup, filling it up with iced water. He sits back down, opening his computer lid. He begins to watch a makeup tutorial while eating.

He hears the doorbell rings, rolling his eyes, and getting up. He hits the space bar, pausing his video.

He walks over to the front door, sliding the lock off. He then enters the house code, so that the house alarm doesn't go off.

He opens the front door, greeted by Zoē and Kiara, followed by Jackson and Caleb. Benjamin looks up at them, "Yes?"

Kiara smiles. "Is your mom home?"

Benny shakes his head.

-

Benjamin sits at the island, listening to his ex-friends speak.

Benjamin crosses his arms at them. "So...because Zoē is happy, it's alright that's she's dating my bully?"

"Yea."

Benjamin smiles and nods his head. "And you guys realize he's pulled a knife on me, right?"

"Come on! Stop focusing on the negative!" Zoē rolls her eyes.

Benjamin stares down at his, now cold Mac n Cheese. He shakes his head, "I-I can't do that...I was cornered in the boy's bathroom the other day."

"Maybe cause...maybe you're just a little too feminine!"

Benjamin looks up at Jackson. He takes a deep breath, grabbing the Mac n Cheese. He throws it away, "I have to get ready for bed." He grabs his laptop, walking up the staircase.

"Nice going, Jackson".

Kiara sees Benjamin's phone, smirking. She sees a text from Noah, looking to Zoē.

**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 150 38
Pretty Boy How could you exactly define yourself as being pretty? Is keeping myself high, be enough? Would the wounds around my body, mark me as to...
12.6K 250 72
[COMPLETE!] *AN: I wanna say the start of this books if cringe and slow, but i've been working on this book for like 5 years of my life. so if you ca...
149K 4.7K 16
•COMPLETED• After a long, boring night at a party, Lucas has to drag his wasted best friend home and try to sober him up before bed. What happens wh...
1.4K 241 15
Elliot Burton hasn't known peace since Bennett Harris popped around for 6th form. Known for his strong build, rebellious streak, and aggressive tende...