Begin Again

By bocasmaries

Selena Gomez is a 22 year old-fresh out of college and ready to begin a new life with her four year old daugh... More

Begin Again
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
GO READ MY NEW STORIES
SEQUEL ANNOUNCEMENT
Okay For Real This Time, Sequel + New Stories
Spin Off Is Up
Did I Just Do That?

Epilogue

11.8K 372 75
By bocasmaries

Epilogue:

It’s been over a year now, since Selena and Justin have joined hands and gotten married. Their wedding was last August, on the beautiful beach of their hometown.

What a gorgeous scene.

Selena wore a beautiful, long white gown and her bridesmaids wore baby blue gowns.

Kaylie wore a same color baby blue dress, walking down the aisle with the flower pedals. One of Justin’s cousins, was the ring bearer.

Now almost a year later, Kaylie the oldest is 7, almost 8, Jaden the middle child is 1 almost, 2.

You heard me right, Jaden is the middle child.

Not long after Justin and Selena’s honeymoon, Selena announce she was pregnant with their third child.

Now Selena is 3 months away from having her new child—the gender remains un-named.

The moment after Justin proposed, Selena urgently said yes and their family and friends couldn’t be happier for them.

Also Kaylie got her puppy she wanted. A lab mixed named Striker.

The Bieber’s couldn’t be any happier with their lives now.

They have a beautiful house; they have each other (plus Striker!) plus more great adventures (and more babies) to come in the future.

______

I know the epilogue sucked, I just didn't know what to write :/ anyway thank you to everyone who has been on this amazing journey with me throughout this story. I truly love all my readers, and I can't thank y'all enough  for being there for me!! I love you all, and be on the look out for new stories soon!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 20K 55
"oh my god!" my eyes are wide when i realize what i just did. "what?" he comes back to me and starts kissing up and down my neck. fuck i didn't want...
2M 107K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
8.8K 320 24
It's just a normal day at Wellston when John's long lost sister shows up. She was taken by their mother so she could be trained and master her abilit...
96.4K 1.7K 48
Descriptions are boring, just read the book