AMBW - Jackson Wang

By purpleyounamjoon

A 23 year old black girl is sent on a scholarship to korea by accident and there is nothing she can do about... More

MOVING IN
GOING OUT
THE NIGHTCLUB
THE NEXT MORNING
FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL
IMPORTANT NOTICE ON AMBW UPDATE
JUST FOR YOU -- FINALE
AUTHORS NOTE - plz read

FORGIVEN?...

2.1K 49 32
By purpleyounamjoon

READ BOTTOM FOR IMPORTANT NOTICE

this is the longest chapter yet

also the main plot is not about Y/N

READ BOTTOM FOR POLL

________________________________________________________________________________

You woke up early on Saturday morning at around 9 and the whole house was awake. The table on the ground was filled with breakfast and food and Hyunmin, Samjin and Wuchan were huddled around the television, squealing hard. 

'OPPAAA!', I heard one of them squeal when I turned around, idk who it was, because they all had the same voice.

'Wow, whats going on here', you asked your housemate Jongin, the chef as you grabbed a grape and ate it.

'Heyyy', she said. 'Every other Saturday we cook and then take food over to the boys house in our pyjamas, and we basically have a lunch party.' She said.

I leaned in, 'Cool, so do you like any of the Got7 boys?', I asked sneakily. I didn't want to cause trouble, nor did I want to seem clingy.

'Actually', she started, 'I haven't set my eyes on anyone yet, but they're really good guys I mean I wouldn't mind dating one of them.' she said. 

'Cool', I walked over to the TV and stood behind the three girls as they held each other, squealing as the guy in the show kissed the girl. Korean girls reacted so different to Western girls. I went back into my room, sat on my bed and opened my phone. Straight away it buzzed.

hey baby, open ur curtains

i read and i did, jackson was staring at me with a huge smile on his face as soon as he saw me

jackson i texted with unease in my face. He sensed this and his smile faded.

your not exactly my boyfriend  i replied and smiled a lil bit.

exactly? he texted looking back up to me with a straight but questioning face.

Y/N come on ... he didnt look up from the phone because bambam, who was sitting on the other bed which I could see clearly called him over to show him something on his laptop. As Jackson left his phone on the window sill, I used this time to think do i want jackson sexy wang to be my boyfriend?

i wanna be your girlfriend , I replied. When he came back over to the window he took a long look at his phone and his lit up face lit even more after looking at me. We smiled cutely at each other and when I heard a long 'Jackson!', from his house our stare sort of broke and he shouted, 'COMING', and looked back down and texted,

whatever you want babygirl ;) he typed and then winked at me before walking off to where he was called.

Later on we headed to the Holland House and we were welcomed by all of the boys in their silk pyjamas.

(what the boys look like in their silk pyjamas as they greet us at the door -except Mark-)

The girls all including me carried snacks and food in their hands, I stared at all of the boys properly for the first time as we walked in and greeted them.

They rushed to take food from our hands and we went over to the seat booths and squidged in, all but one boy.

'Oh Marks just coming down, he'll be here in a moment...', one boy said and I looked over to Taeyeon she had barely moved in expression. 

'So are you boys gonna introduce yourselves to Y/N or is she just gonna see you everyday and not know about you...', my good friend Namchan said.

'Ok ill start, uhm my name is Im Jaebum (JB) and im 23'. Next was the people i didn't really know

Bambam, 20

Kim Yuyeom, 20

Park Jinyoung, 23

Choi Youngjae, 21

Jackson Wang, 24

'Indroduce yourself bro', Jinyoung said as Mark, the final one walked in wearing silk pyjamas which matched with Jacksons. 

'Oh hey, I'm Mark, uh and I'm 24', he said as he took a seat next to Youngjae on the arm of the sofa to the side of me.

'I'm Y/N, oh and I am 23', I added.  He said cool and everyone put down their phones to eat. We all ate food and I actually managed to eat properly in a korean style way without embarrasing myself.  o.o

I have an idea to get MarkYeon back together... i got a text on my phone from Jackson who was pretending to be spray wiping the table with one hand. 

we havent done this yet, but couples karaoke? he texted and i looked and cringed.

ok if u think so :/ i replied and got back to work.

When we were finished we all go back and sit around the sofa on our phones, we all look at Jackson who is eyeing everyone with a grin, until the youngest who is once again on Bambam's lap shouts 'Wae!', (what).

'Who wants to play couples karaoke!!', Jackson says excitedly as everyone except like 3 people sigh. I didn't know how long Jackson had planned this but he pulled out a hat, with girls names. Girls took out names and I could tell that Taeyeon knew what Jackson was trying to do so she scolded him as the boys took their names out calmly. When Jackson got over to Mark, Mark gave an almost let down look, but then took his card.

final pairs:

Bambam, 20- Samjin,20

Kim Yuyeom, 20 - Wuchan, 21

Park Jinyoung, 23 - Hyunmin, 23

JB and Namchan, 24 and 23

Choi Youngjae, 21 - Jongin, 21

Jackson and Me, 23

Mark and Taeyeon, 24

I don't even know what Jackson did but all these pairs were perfect. So far the couples in a relationship were:

Bam and Samjin

JB and Namchan

Me and Jackson, but i knew that the other guys were going to fall in love soon. Mark was looking over at Tae in the most guilty way as if he didn't want to break it to her that he was her partner, though it was obvious after Jackson moved over to sit next to me.

After everyone moved to sit next to their partners, including Mark who walked slowly over to Taeyeon and sat, Jackson asked, 'OK so who wants to start?', and turns on two identical karaoke microphones. 

'Sam and Bam', JB says handing them over from Jackson's palms and then leans back, arms over Namchan's shoulders. Bambam said no and leaned back, shy 

'Yeah go big boy Bam', Jackson said, 'You weren't so shy with her the other night', he laughed and so did everyone else, except Mark and Taeyeon.

 Samjin walked over and whacked him and said 'k fine we'll go'. And they stood up at the front. After most of the songs it was just Mark and my group left to go. Mark and Taeyeon stood up to perform and when it was their turn everyone was silent. They were about to start singing their song and then they missed the beat. Everyone looked in confusion as they continued to wait for the words to flow out of their mouths. Taeyeon slammed the microphone onto the table and ran into (Mark and Yugyeoms) the nearest bedroom holding onto her face and slammed to door shut. Mark only dropped the mic from his mouth to his waist and swallowed looking up. Jackson got up to chase after Tae and Mark blocked his way with both of his hands on Jackson's chest, forcing him to take hold of the mic. 

'Don't let us ruin your turn', he said letting go and leaving Jackson with the mic as he walked down the hallway which Taeyeon went down, until he was invisible.

(the rest continue and enjoy playing couples karaoke while Taeyeon and Mark leave as if nothing happened)

AUTHORS POINT OF VIEW

Mark stood for about 10 seconds with his head on the door after saying, 'Taeyeon-ah', in a sweet husky voice entering.

'Go away', she cried but she really wanted him to stay. 

He entered and shut the door but continued to stand there guiltily as he watched her in tears. He desperately wanted to hold her but he was afraid that she would push him away.

'Taeyeon babygirl please talk to me I know I'm not your favorite person in the world, and I am not asking to be, just please listen to what I have to say baby. I am willing to accept I was wrong for what I did. 

Taeyeon cried even harder with the pillow she had given Mark for his birthday and Mark walked over to the end of the bed where she was sitting and moved her hands from her face and pulled her close. She put her head on his collarbone and he rested his chin on her head after kissing her forehead.

'Tell me what you want me to know', Taeyeon said, crying still as Mark holds her closer.

'It feels so good to hold you once again after such a long time, I have gone so long hating myself for leaving you. I miss you so much everyday. I hate myself when I see couples on the road and even Samjin and Bambam and Jb and Chan, I talk to them sometimes as my younger brothers and I tell them not to fuck up like I did. I miss you so much and I have millions of more reasons of why i miss you and should hold you forever but I just can't find a way to tell myself nevermind you.' he let out all at once, his voice was still soft.

'Is that everything you can honestly tell me?', Taeyeon cried even harder and Mark once again kissed her head, stroking the hair behind her ear and caressing her cheek.

'Babygirl, I love you so much also', he let out and lifted his head to kiss hers. She lifted her face and he showered her with warm kisses on her hot face.

'I love you so much Mark, and I'm so tired but its still about 2pm', she said calmly and Mark jumped up and pulled the covers from the top of the bed. 

'We could just sleep all day, its been a long time, plus you have had so much work this past week at school, you should rest', he said and wiped her face, leading her to the bed, he lay down first and pulled her close while still stroking her hair. Taeyeon stopped crying as they lay down and after Mark spoke smoothly. 

'Forgiven?...' he asked in a smooth voice.

'Forgiven.' Taeyeon replied as he snuggled closer and she fell asleep in his arms, despite the daylight.

A/N

soguys for a personal reason I have decided to end this AMBW series and stop writing it,, I will not end it here I willl write a few more chapters but i spend  so much time thinking about this and I never focus on what i am actually gaining out of this. So i will write about another 3 more chapters and then Im ending this series. I will instead write oneshots but when this story hits 1k reads i may or may not continue this book for a long period of time. its just that i got accepted into boarding school and so i need to wprk harder and also im starting GCSE next year so i better be prepared. also please send me messages bc i am lonely af.

OK GUYS i also need you to comment your opinions. Do you think i should add a smut into this story or nah, please let me know bc i really wanna get some smut in here pls comment xoxoxoxo love you guys this story really wasnt about jackson and you but ffs leave me im 13 bye

(me @ my readers for reaching the end ahaha bye i love you all)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 1.5K 36
Requests open for anyone involved in Kmusic or acting 🤗 fluff,smut,angst and sadness I wrote this a while ago, not knowing what i was getting into�...
139K 1.9K 16
🐰🐶🐨❤️🐑🐴🍪 Jungkook, Taehyung, Jimin, Hoseok, Suga, Rapmon, and Jin
8.2K 144 24
Meet the Nation's Pride and Joy BlackAce YG entertainment only girl group before Blackpink. They're known for the outstanding vocals and visuals, ca...
2.1K 74 13
A love story on the love of a witch and werewolf. . let's begin