FORGIVEN?...

READ BOTTOM FOR IMPORTANT NOTICE

this is the longest chapter yet

also the main plot is not about Y/N

READ BOTTOM FOR POLL

________________________________________________________________________________

You woke up early on Saturday morning at around 9 and the whole house was awake. The table on the ground was filled with breakfast and food and Hyunmin, Samjin and Wuchan were huddled around the television, squealing hard. 

'OPPAAA!', I heard one of them squeal when I turned around, idk who it was, because they all had the same voice.

'Wow, whats going on here', you asked your housemate Jongin, the chef as you grabbed a grape and ate it.

'Heyyy', she said. 'Every other Saturday we cook and then take food over to the boys house in our pyjamas, and we basically have a lunch party.' She said.

I leaned in, 'Cool, so do you like any of the Got7 boys?', I asked sneakily. I didn't want to cause trouble, nor did I want to seem clingy.

'Actually', she started, 'I haven't set my eyes on anyone yet, but they're really good guys I mean I wouldn't mind dating one of them.' she said. 

'Cool', I walked over to the TV and stood behind the three girls as they held each other, squealing as the guy in the show kissed the girl. Korean girls reacted so different to Western girls. I went back into my room, sat on my bed and opened my phone. Straight away it buzzed.

hey baby, open ur curtains

i read and i did, jackson was staring at me with a huge smile on his face as soon as he saw me

jackson i texted with unease in my face. He sensed this and his smile faded.

your not exactly my boyfriend  i replied and smiled a lil bit.

exactly? he texted looking back up to me with a straight but questioning face.

Y/N come on ... he didnt look up from the phone because bambam, who was sitting on the other bed which I could see clearly called him over to show him something on his laptop. As Jackson left his phone on the window sill, I used this time to think do i want jackson sexy wang to be my boyfriend?

i wanna be your girlfriend , I replied. When he came back over to the window he took a long look at his phone and his lit up face lit even more after looking at me. We smiled cutely at each other and when I heard a long 'Jackson!', from his house our stare sort of broke and he shouted, 'COMING', and looked back down and texted,

whatever you want babygirl ;) he typed and then winked at me before walking off to where he was called.

Later on we headed to the Holland House and we were welcomed by all of the boys in their silk pyjamas.