THE NEXT MORNING

I had arrived at Jackson's share house and i sat on his bed as he put on a movie. i barely slept so as soon as you entered the blankets opposite the TV, i didn't think about how comfortable i was making myself. i was so tired that i  didn't even acknowledge whether i should be trusting Jackson. His roommate, Bambam was asleep on the other bed. Jackson had let me sleep and lie on the bed as he sat on the floor below. Within minutes, i was fully asleep.

Jackson got up at the end of the film to find me sleeping, and he himself needed to sleep, and the sofa was taken by JB who didn't have the strength to walk to his own. Jackson decided to leave a message on your phone. While i slept, he muted my phone, and texted me with his.

'Y/N, you fell asleep on my bed and I have nowhere else to sleep so I guess I had to sleep next to you. I don't want to hurt you, I just need to crash besides you. If you wake up and find me next to you, just know nothing happened, and I would never ever hurt you. I really just wanna protect you. So please get as much sleep as you want, and don't feel uncomfortable for even a sec. Jackson' 

(a/n ok im even crying this please protect jackson wang man do we deserve this guy or am i just making a fictional jackson wang angel. fr though if your man does this then i acc swear you better marry him and give him whatever he wants)

 fr though if your man does this then i acc swear you better marry him and give him whatever he wants)

(you woke up lying in Jackson's chest like this/ 7.00am on Saturday morning)

I realized and slowly lifted my head to find Jackson sleeping. He was dead asleep but he still looked so good doing it. His hair was ruffled and as much as I was confused I put my head down and lay it on Jackson's chest once again to feel his hard abs and savor the moment. I bit my lip and for just a moment I thought about how it would feel to wake up like this everyday. I finally got up and left Jackson there to sleep, and slowly slipped out of his house taking my phone. I put in the code and entered in the dorm to find everyone sleeping. I slipped into my bed and found a message, from him on my phone from last night. Him. Jackson freaking Wang.

I read the message, and blushed. I could feel heat rise in my cheeks as I lay back in my bed. I felt like I had slept enough but I was still the only one awake in the whole house and I didn't know how to make anything. I decided to have a shower. I was ready at 8am and when I still found everyone sleeping I decided to go and take a tour of the local area. On my way, I took some pictures of the small streets.

 On my way, I took some pictures of the small streets