MOVING IN

You moved to Korea for university, by accident here you were. You were meant to apply for a university in Kenya, but your scholarship application got it wrong, and there was no way to change it because you already had a visa and a right to residence. You felt a bit off, being the only black girl on the plane, but ass soon as you landed, you met your housemates from your share house in which was your new home. As soon as you got out of the double doors, your roommates squealed at the sight of you.

'Annyeonghaseyo!!!!!', three girls stood there, and then started to bow.

They introduced themselves as soon as we got into the car which was shared by all of them, letting me take shotgun as the two girls sat in the back. I sat next to the house owner, and oldest, Taeyeon, who was 24. It was only a 1 year difference.

'Im Taeyeon, and these two are Samjin and Jongin.' they both gave a gummy smile when i turned around.

When we got to the nice home that was now mine I sighed with relief. I was too tired and i droppedmy bags at the doors to take a breath.

'Here is our room', an unfamiliar voice remarked, 'Im Hyunmin, you must be Y/N right?'

'Yes'

'Well its nice to meet you. Im sorry I didnt collect you at the airport, its just that I had an essay which is due in and which I had all summer to do but I left to last minute.' Hyunmin said.

'Its totally ok. So how many are you here? Im not so sure because I was applied by my school back in America and I didnt really get it, but I guess we're ok for now.' you asked.

'Oh there's 6 of us, but I will let them introduce themselves. Make yourself comfortable.' she added before leaving me to scan the room.

I made my bed and then my jetlagged ass dropped down onto my bed. I wanted to sleep though it was only 4pm on a friday. I was just about to close my eyes to sleep when the youngest, Samjin rushed in shadowed by another 6 girls and said,

'Y/N WE ARE GOING TO PARTYYYY!!!!' and the girls bursted into excitement. They rushed off after she said, 'Girls Meeting!'

The last one, and the only one who seemed mature, Taeyeon was last to go away, taking a look at me, smiling and walking off into the main room.

There were pink sofas with cushions everywhere and a coffee table sat in the middle, i saw five girls and I bowed to the new girl. Samjin stood in front of the tv opposite the group of sofas and she started to introduce the meeting.

'I called this meeting in order to introduce y/n and for her to get to know you guys. So we can go around in a circle, and say your name and say something she probably wants to know.'

She started. 'Hello im Han Samjin and i am the youngest in the Parker House im 20, but not far behind. I like BTS and my bias is Suga. I can also speak Japanese.'

'Hello my name is Sung Taeyeon and i am the oldest. She had a serious look to her face but I could tell she had a good sense of humor but deep down. 'I major in Law and I love BANG PD'

'Annyeonghaseyo im Kim Jongin, im 21 and I love to cook and i could say im the mom of this house... they wouldve died without me.' i chuckled as everyone chucked their cushions at her.

We got through all the girls: Han Samjin (21), Sung Taeyeon (24), Kim Jongin (22), Jeon Hyunmin (23), the new girl, Kim Wuchan (22) and the other girl who was out, Kim Namchan (23 like me).

They run me over the house rules as I tried my best to stay awake. They flipped the rotatable TV stand 180 degrees and revealed a cutely decorated whiteboard with titled HOUSE RULES

(A/N - im sorry for the abrupt end to this chapter, but i just thought the chapter was going to be too long, but i will be updating this story every day and if not i will try and update every two days and i will get this story over and done with in about 15 chapters)

thanks for reading this story im hopeless

(THE NEXT STORY HAS PICTURES SO PLEASE TURN THE PAGE BABEZ)