THE NIGHTCLUB

We took the cab out and walked in with our arms linked. I showed my identification and the guy bouncer gave me a look up and down as if i was a snack. My friends noticed and screwed him as they let me lead in and I entered the hot club. It was quite dark but the only place you could see clearly was the bar for drinks. One of the girls led and we followed over to the VIP seats which has a reservation for Holland House and Parker House both sets of seats separated .

We walked and were served in glasses by the bartender who then walked away

'Oh I don't drink...' you hopelessly said as he walked off, not hearing you over the music. Taeyeon laughed and said,

'Oh you will have to go to the bar to order then, beggars can't be choosers.' she smirked as I got up to walk towards the bar. As i walked towards the bar, a group of 6 boys sat down in the booth labeled Holland House. I assumed these were the Got7 boys. Not going to lie they were all so fine. I looked at them without staring, and for that few seconds, I couldn't spot the boy at the window. I continued down the steps over to the bar. I received a few looks, and finally i took a seat at the bar next to a random guy. I looked at the options and without looking I asked the presence next to me in English, 'I cant read, and I don't drink, what should I even begin to try and order?!', I laughed as I spun my head to see...

 I looked at the options and without looking I asked the presence next to me in English, 'I cant read, and I don't drink, what should I even begin to try and order?!', I laughed as I spun my head to see

(the same guy from the bar)

I was shocked and turning away when i felt an hand on my bare arm holding me back. I took a look and turned back to face the bar while looking at the table awkwardly. I swallowed.

'Im Jackson', he said in perfect english as he held out his hand and smiled a smile which literally made me die inside. He was so hot.

'Hey, Im Y/N', I held out my hand to shake his, but instead he gave me a slow kiss, looking from my arm all the way into my eyes. I died inside.

'So do you drink?, I will get you something', he looked at me with his killer eyes.

'Oh no I don't drink, and its my first time here. On this say i've had no sleep and a boy in my window probably saw me naked', I laughed as my heart slowly got back to normal despite the loud noise.

'You looked hot, you should keep your curtains open all night long everyday', he winked slyly 'anyway where was I? Oh yeah its good that you don't drink because I don't want to be the only sober one at the end of this night. One drink is enough for me, the rest of my friends all get wasted and so do all the Parker girls. I'm glad there will still be someone to talk to me sensibly at the end of the night.' he smiled as he waved the bartender. He told him something in Korean and then the guy went to brew a drink. 'I told him to send your drink up to your booth so he will serve you when you get there.

'Thanks' you bit your lip, looking at him and he stared into your eyes as well. You noticed you were droning off when he interrupted and said, 'Sure' biting his lip in embarrassment. He got up from the bar stool and so did you, 'After you', he said and laughed at the silence that was so loud it could be heard over the music. (a/n disgraceful metaphor ik) as you got up, the song changed and you turned around to see Jackson, it was one of your childhood songs which you would "whine and control" to. I started to dance in the most hood black way and I saw the unease in Jackson's face. I wanted to stop when I felt hands grab my waist and move to the beat of the music and my body.

'How can you dance like this?', you asked Jackson. 'Oh Jackson knows about that chocolate', he smiled as we kept dancing. (a/n im sorry but i felt this was so necessary omg ok lol i will gtfo)

We continued and enjoyed the moment until the song changed slowly. We didn't feel awkward for one second and he pulled my hand towards the back and out a door. I followed and didn't hesitate for a minute. I pushed him against the wall to show I was not a bitch and he smirked as I kissed him. I could feel his hard abs and I liked it. He turned over so i was on the wall but i was distracted by his embrace. After 2 minutes of kissing on the wall at the back. I pulled away.

'I should get back to my girls', you said as you were still close, his one hand on your thigh as the other caressed your cheek.

'Yeah your right', he let go and allowed you to fix your dress and hair. After you were done, you walked back up into the club and back into the VIP. Jackson came 2 minutes after in order not to stir suspicion. 3 of the girls had all moved to the Holland House booth and were sitting on the lap of the boys and Samjin was making out with Yugyeom as they totally ditched the whole boy ban rule. I dismissed them as I found a place in the middle of the three girls. In perfect timing my drink came. The girls and I shared jokes and the boys told their own on their side of the the club.

'Look at those kids, I mean screw the rules Samjin and Yugyeom make the ultimate couple', Taeyeon said as all the girls looked over. When i looked over, I caught Jackson looking at me.

 When i looked over, I caught Jackson looking at me

(Jackson staring from his side)

I looked back and drank my drink (which was very nice thanks to Jackson) and tried not to give an obvious smile in from of my friends.

At the end of the night, when everyone was so drunk and tired, I went and sat next to Jackson. 'We should get these kids home', he suggested as he shook all his mates.

After a tipsy walk down the block, the housemates manged to get home and into bed. It was only 1am we had left since everyone had got high af and Jackson had invited me to come over to Holland House to hang out and my ass said yes. I didn't want to deny an opportunity with this hot guy. We had exchanged numbers and when I replied with a yes, he replied

'can you wear the same clothes you wore at the window earlier? just for a better view :P'

I walked up to the window in my room while I was still in my party dress and looked at my window and saw him with his phone in his hand awaiting a reply as he looked in my direction with his cute laugh.

I opened my phone and replied

'perv'