Against All Odds (a Troyler f...

JustProcrastinating द्वारा

Tyler and Troye meet by chance in a cafe and it's love at first sight. Everything is looking up with cute nic... अधिक

Against All Odds (a Troyler fan fiction)
Chapter 1: Cafe Meeting
Chapter 2: Confessions
Chapter 3: Taco Bell
Chapter 4: Lena and Cayla
Complications...
Chapter 5: Texting
Chapter 6: The Plan
Chapter 7: "No."
Chapter 8: Tears and Love
Chapter 9: Cute Couple
Chapter 10: Boyfriend/Girlfriend
Chapter 11: Kissing
Chapter 12: "Bitch"
Chapter 13: Suprises
Chapter 14: Big News
Chapter 15: Cheating?
Chapter 16: Planning
Chapter 17: Taco Bell in an Hour
Chapter 18: Car crash
Chapter 19: Phone Calls
Chapter 21: I Never Left
Chapter 22: Pulling the Plug
Chapter 23: Alive
Chapter 24
Chapter 25: Talking
Chapter 26: Goodbye
Chapter 27
Chapter 28: Drunk Texts
Chapter 29
Chapter 30: Clubbing
Chapter 31: Missing You
Chapter 32: Teasing
Chapter 33: Bedtime
Chapter 34: Picnic
Authors Note (Important Please Read!!)
Chapter 35: Rings
Chapter 36: Yes
Update

Chapter 20: "All My Fault"

1.1K 63 5
JustProcrastinating द्वारा

Troye's POV

Lena called me and told me that Tyler was in the hospital in critical condition. Oh my god. This is all my fault.

I had to have done something to make him upset. If I hadn't done whatever it is he wouldn't have run away and he wouldn't have gotten in a car crash and he wouldn't be in the hospital.

I started throwing pillows and kicking the wall out of frustration. I was mad at myself, mad at the situation, mad at the world.

Why? Why did this this have to happen? Why couldn't Tyler and I just live happily ever after like in fairy tales?

"Probably because this isn't a fairy tale, Troye." I mumbled to myself.

That's it. I have to go see him. I can't stay here just wondering how he's doing, especially when this is my fault.

I get in my car and drive to the hospital.

Arriving there I immediately turn up my nose at the smell of disinfectant. It's all so white and clean and depressing here.

Walking up to the lady behind the reception desk I tell her I'm here to see Tyler. She gives me a visitors pass and tells me where to go. I thank her and walk in the direction she pointed.

Standing before his door, I knock though my hands shake. Cayla opens it and let's me in. I was not prepared for what I was about to see.

Tyler lay there motionless. Multiple tubes sticking in him gave him various fluids. He had a huge black eye. One of his legs was in a cast and every place on his body I could see was covered with purple bruises.

"Oh my god." I sit down, overwhelmed by his condition

"The doctor said he slipped into a coma. They don't know when he'll wake up." Cayla informed me, obviously choking back tears. I, on the other hand, was not able to hold in my tears.

I leaned against Lena, who was sitting in the chair next to me, and just sobbed. I sobbed until my eyes went dry, the whole time Lena was comforting me.

The love of my life is in a coma, and it's all my fault.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

1.3M 23.7K 137
Tyler Oakley and Troye Sivan met a year ago at Playlist Live and nothing has ever been the same. Millions ship them as a couple called a troyler. Wha...
Life as Troyler G // द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

1.2K 18 66
Troye Sivan and Tyler Oakley are bestfriends that secretly love eachother. When they finally tell eachother, they start dating and finally live their...
3.6K 143 1
Based off of Sober by P!nk In which Troye Sivan uses alcohol as an escape from his love for Tyler Oakley. (Smut Warning)
46.5K 2.4K 32
Troye Sivan looks up to Tyler Oakley like he is a role model for him. Troye tries the first thing he can think of to get Tyler's attention and obviou...